HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Monique Wells to testify against Michael Basl
Posted by: ward bond ward bond ()
Date: March 27, 2015 04:41AM

He told her secrets that she's ready to tell the world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Someone really thinks I'm dumb
Posted by: I know ()
Date: March 27, 2015 07:17AM

Many things were told, nothing that anyone could tell in a court though.

Re: Someone really thinks I'm dumb
Posted by: hearsay ()
Date: March 27, 2015 07:21AM

hearsay is a bitch, isn't it?

Date: March 27, 2015 07:27AM

I know that guy isn't eesh's lawyer.

Posted by: 9m3uU ()
Date: March 27, 2015 07:31AM

I know Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know that guy isn't eesh's lawyer.

what are you saying?

Date: March 27, 2015 07:36AM

Don't ever believe everything you read on this website..misinformation running rampant.

"Someone" sent me a PM saying some...things. I sent them one telling them I know and to call me, that it was urgent.

The rest is a miserty.

Posted by: 7wTHx ()
Date: March 27, 2015 07:41AM

I know Wrote:
> Don't ever believe everything you read on this
> website..misinformation running rampant.
>
> "Someone" sent me a PM saying some...things. I
> sent them one telling them I know and to call me,
> that it was urgent.
>
> The rest is a miserty.

If you're implying that he forged those documents and the lawyer named on this site has no idea, that would be a serious accusation. I personally don't believe it.

I think you're trolling.

Re: Someone thinks I'm dumb
Date: March 27, 2015 07:42AM

The weird part is - the PM was never opened by the person.

So for someone to make this thread is just very very odd.

Nothing was told to anyone at all, no further communication other that what they originally said. The first PM from "someone" wasn't even about (this) subject at all.

So someone else, not the person you'd expect at all made this thread and I don't understand why lol!

Shit is making no sense and motherfuckers are paranoid. I don't know anything to testify against or for anyway which is why this is so funny.

Date: March 27, 2015 07:43AM

I am trolling.

Bye.

Posted by: t4Hjj ()
Date: March 27, 2015 07:49AM

This is an eesh thread yes. Looks like he wants you to tell what you know so he can have an excuse to further attack you and your family again. I wouldn't play into his games. He is not your friend and you should watch the company you keep. Just some friendly advice.

Re: Monique Wells to testify against Michael Basl
Posted by: TheEaldorman ()
Date: March 27, 2015 08:02AM

will eesh have to plead the fifth?

Posted by: the fag ()
Date: March 27, 2015 08:09AM

He'll plead the fag. New type of plea. Fags have feelings too.

Posted by: op = eesh ()
Date: March 27, 2015 08:38AM

t4Hjj Wrote:
> This is an eesh thread

Of course it is. Misery may be stupid but he wouldn't put this information out here if it were true and risk hindering and helping his OWN case with a witness, besides it would be against the law a breach of security and safety of a witness and he would end up losing his witness' help by doing so. I also doubt he let eesh know. He would leave it as a huge surprise for him in court and have it as the icing on his cake.

Date: March 27, 2015 08:52AM

It would be a breach of confidentiality and his lawyer would have reamed him. You say someone sent you a private message saying something? It was probably eesh under the clonded Jimmyiegs name testing you.

This thread was made without the PM you sent even being opened? eesh got spooked when he saw that you had seen that he impersonated you when he defamed Misery back in November. His paranoia is getting the better of him and it's always this type of behavior that makes others think that you probably do know something if eesh is always so antsy when it comes to you. Those texts messages you posted and him kissing your ass recently don't lead many to believe that it's all for no reason.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1732384/1825159.html#msg-1825159

Date: March 27, 2015 08:55AM

These were most likely eesh too. If you have been talking to either eesh or Misery it's in your best interest to just stop communicating with either of them and to stop posting here at all or you just may find yourself in court.

Re: Impersonation
Posted by: go to court as a witness ()
Date: March 27, 2015 03:18AM

this is an attack on you too

--

Re: I didn't write this shit
Posted by: this was an attack on you ()
Date: March 27, 2015 03:17AM

go to court and be a witness

Posted by: Mind games ()
Date: March 27, 2015 09:30AM

It looks like..

Eesh believed lizzie was trolling him last night and posted a thread saying she had been arested hoping she'd reply so he could see if she was online.

She did reply a little later saying that she wasn't in jail.

Awhile after that Mr. Misery posted a thread from Jimmylegs and then some threads where Eesh had impersonated lizzie about Mr. Misery were bumped up with lizzie saying "thanks for showing me this"

Having pointed this out, it's safe to say that lizzie had more than likely already seen and already knew about the posts as she has probably already read the lawsuit and even registered the name Eesh used to impersonate her.

Eesh was playing mind games with lizzie and she played one right back and Eesh fell right into it by getting freaked out thinking that lizzie and Misery have been talking. He tried making this thread seem like Misery posted it. Why? Well it's Eesh, he's been shown lately not to be a rational thinker and has poor impulse control.

If he were as smart as he'd like everyone to think he is, he would know that wasn't the first time she had seen those post.

With his mind racing Eesh once again did the predictable and obvious Eesh thing he does and told on himself with yet another irrational thread, thus letting us know lizzie does probably in fact know something.

Anytime Eesh is getting trolled badly he posts something about someone else as we saw here the day after his court documents were trolled relentlessly:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1823186.html

Be less predictable, be less obvious. We see what you're doing here.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1824293/1824293.html#msg-1824293

Posted by: HPewd ()
Date: March 27, 2015 09:43AM

/.
Attachments:
file.php?40,file=180470,filename=597ff6a

Posted by: alternate theory ()
Date: March 27, 2015 09:51AM

or! eesh registered the name, pretending to be lizzie again to make it appear like her and miz had been talking so that he could post this thread for whatever reason. most likely pmed her from another name fishing for info and when she said call me he figured he was doomed!

Posted by: LoLz stupid ass eesh failing ()
Date: March 27, 2015 10:21AM

smh.gif

Posted by: uy7UJ ()
Date: March 27, 2015 10:29AM

Mind Games Wrote:
> Eesh was playing mind games with lizzie and she played one
> right back and Eesh fell right into it by getting freaked
> out thinking that lizzie and Misery have been talking. He
> tried making this thread seem like Misery posted it. Why?
> Well it's Eesh, he's been shown lately not to be a rational
> thinker and has poor impulse control.

file.php?40,file=180472,filename=ob_5705
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

If the above was indeed a mistake as you describe, do you think
                he will make that mistake again?

Was the "gotcha" worth it?

Games FFXUers Play. Wrote:
> As far as your estimation of eesh's intelligence,
> it's extremely dangerous to underestimate your
> adversary.

Never forget it.

All warfare is based on deception.

Thus one who is skillful at keeping the enemy on the move maintains deceitful appearances,
according to which the enemy will act.  He sacrifices something, that the enemy may snatch at it.*

*"He tried making this thread seem like Misery posted it. Why?"
                                Query, grasshopper, whether you snatched at something he wanted you to snatch at?

O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!
                                           Through you we learn to be invisible,
                                                       through you inaudible;
                             and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands.

Posted by: d9wnF ()
Date: March 27, 2015 10:31AM

What does Lizzy know that everyone else doesn't?

That eesh did the swatting? Everyone knows that.

There just seems to be no way to connect him back to it.

But if Lizzy can go testify against him then that means everyone else can too, right?

No. No one can testify that eesh did the swatting. Everyone knows he did it but there's no way to prove it.

The thread about Lizzy being back in jail was made by eesh to try to get the attention off of himself.

And if eesh did actually tell Lizzy he did the swatting then she is much more intelligent than he is if she was able to get him to trust her enough to tell something such as that.

But as stated earlier, it would just be hearsay and the Moreno has enough of a case that they don't need any third party testimony or other witnesses besides themselves.

eesh, I think you should check yourself into a mental facility. You have some unresolved psychological issues that are playing out for everyone here and some are actually concerned for your safety and the safely of others.

Seek help.

Posted by: da bidniss ()
Date: March 27, 2015 10:35AM

lizzie is the real mastermind here

Posted by: words are bonds ()
Date: March 27, 2015 10:40AM

da bidniss Wrote:
> lizzie is the real mastermind here

I think the two posters above just said that in not so many words.

Posted by: eesh still failing ()
Date: March 27, 2015 10:50AM

this is why ppl have told eesh to just stop posting

every time he posts something does not matter what it gets discredited called out holes punched every which way or trolled not in his favor and with him left looking like a fool

miz and liz both still posting and he has been forced to post anon to troll them and still failing at it

Posted by: hW7KL ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:17AM

d9wnF Wrote:
> Everyone knows he did it but there's no way to prove it.

file.php?40,file=180480,filename=confuse
How much does a preponderance weigh, Mommy?

Someone think I'm dumb
Posted by: Oopseesh ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:17AM

ward bond ward bond Wrote:
> He told her secrets that she's ready to tell the world.

If this thread was in fact NOT made by William Moreno, then Michael Basl just did himself in. This implies that Monqiue Wells has first hand knowledge from the perpetrator himself that he commited an unlawful act and she can be called into testify, be cross-examined on the stand and even be made to take a polygraph as to whether or not Michael Basl has admitted to any crimes to her.

Re: Someone think I'm dumb
Posted by: Fairy Mason ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:31AM

Oopseesh Wrote:
> ward bond ward bond Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He told her secrets that she's ready to
> tell the world.
>
>
> If this thread was in fact NOT made by William
> Moreno, then Michael Basl just did himself in.
> This implies that Monqiue Wells has first hand
> knowledge from the perpetrator himself that he
> commited an unlawful act and she can be called
> into testify, be cross-examined on the stand and
> even be made to take a polygraph as to whether or
> not Michael Basl has admitted to any crimes to
> her.

It's still considered hearsay.
A polygraph isn't admissable in court either, jackass.

Posted by: CNeHY ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:34AM

backpedaling.jpg

Posted by: ^ eesh goes "BOO!" ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:37AM

eesh [not "Oopseesh"] Wrote:
> If this thread was in fact NOT made by William Moreno, then Michael Basl just did
> himself in. This implies that Monqiue Wells has first hand knowledge from the
> perpetrator himself that he commited an unlawful act

No, it doesn't imply that.

> and she can be called into testify, be cross-examined on the stand and even be
> made to take a polygraph as to whether or not Michael Basl has admitted to any
> crimes to her.

This is eesh trying to freak Lizzie out.

You can't force someone to take a lie detector test.

Even when you're under arrest, the police can't force you to take a lie detector test.

More interesting -- why would eesh try to worry Lizzie along these lines?

The question need merely be asked, and the answer is obvious.

Posted by: Oopseesh ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:41AM

With the need for "beyond a reasonable doubt" and the evidence from the Moreno family coupled with the discovery of Michael Basl saying it would be easy to have Scott Lehamn's house swatted (and then Scott Lehman later said he was in fact swatted) a person Micheal Basl believed to being the person behind Vexxxed's name daughter saying her father Greg Wales was swatted and Monique Wells' testimony, there probably wouldn't be a need for a polygraph. Mr. Leiser could just call her to the witness stand, cross-examine her, remind her that she is under oath and wouldn't want to commit perjury for Michael Basl as he is the person responsible for her outing and the harassment of her family and most likely the vandalism of her property as well and probably the person who reported her family to the city saying they were running an illegal pet rescue.

Posted by: tards gonna tard ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:55AM

Oopseesh Wrote:
> With the need for "beyond a reasonable doubt"...

You are dumb.

It's a civil case.

The standard is not 'beyond a reasonable doubt.'

Posted by: rusky ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:56AM

Great another thread on this shit, get a life people.

Someone thinks I'm dumb
Posted by: A simple typo ()
Date: March 27, 2015 12:15PM

Without the need for "beyond a reasonable doubt" and the evidence from the Moreno family coupled with the discovery of Michael Basl saying it would be easy to have Scott Lehamn's house swatted (and then Scott Lehman later said he was in fact swatted) a person Micheal Basl believed to being the person behind Vexxxed's name daughter saying her father Greg Wales was swatted and Monique Wells' testimony, there probably wouldn't be a need for a polygraph. Mr. Leiser could just call her to the witness stand, cross-examine her, remind her that she is under oath and wouldn't want to commit perjury for Michael Basl as he is the person responsible for her outing and the harassment of her family and most likely the vandalism of her property as well and probably the person who reported her family to the city saying they were running an illegal pet rescue*

Posted by: Quit it Basl ()
Date: March 27, 2015 12:52PM

basl

you are just plain fucked.

you have no idea what is in store for you.

just because you want this case dismissed, doesn't mean it will be dismissed.

the judge made that clear.

hope the same judge doesn't read the fucking answers.

she will get a fucking kick out of it.

she will tell you again that you need counsel.

be prepared to cry in the car.

Someone thinks I'm dumb
Posted by: Confessions of an eesh ()
Date: March 27, 2015 01:21PM

It's just like the note under the windshield thing again, eesh just confessing his sins.

The funniest part is he still has no idea who was trolling him and if it was even Lizery or Mizzie at this point.

Posted by: The Beez Kneez ()
Date: March 27, 2015 01:48PM

Michael should be worried much less about who is trolling him, trolling anyone else for that matter or spending so much time on this website in general and be worried about this:

Shifting Burden of Proof in Civil Cases:
Who Gets To Prove What?

In civil cases, the plaintiff starts out with the "burden of proof." This means that the plaintiff must prove by a preponderance of the evidence that the defendant did the wrong act. However, once the plaintiff has presented enough evidence to prove this, the burden then shifts to the defendant, who must offer more evidence that he more than likely did not do the act.

Michael has no evidence to prove he didn't do anything. No alibi and no one to testify for him and corroborate anything he has to say. Simply saying he denies everything, it didn't happen or speculating that William is using his "attention seeking device (What does one of those look like anyway? A deathray?) or that Sharon was already depressed before this happened (Does he have her medical records?) that a pipe froze (How would he know this unless he saw it?) and that William had his own house swatted (Even though Michal posted about having a few other people swatted who actually claim to be swatted too) and everyone else is lying on him or the crazy ones and that the case should be dismissed because Joe Doe isn't present, there was a typing error in the lawsuit about who and where he made the confession about leaving the note on William's Gold Kia Rio just won't hold in a court of law.

Posted by: norman ()
Date: March 27, 2015 02:21PM

how stupid is anyone to not know or understand that eesh is also jon doe aka northman? it's one of his 50000 alter egos.

cary released the ip addresses like he did with the prophet muhammad case which wasn't nearly as serious as a swatting happening which is a federal crime. prophet didn't even make an actual threat no one here was suing him but someone called the police and he had his ip released.

eesh is trying to string that little line about not being able to have a trial without northman along as long as possible so that people don't know he was northman.

why do you think he has made so many threads on northman and vexxxed wanting to kill himself if outed or that he is northman is so scared about being served or too scared to post?

to keep up the lie that northman hasn't been found yet. northman would have already been served and appeared in court with eesh.

eesh and northman were the only "two" posters extremely obsessed with both lizzie and misery and spent countless hours scraping any info about the two they could find online and posting it here.

i find it hard to believe the same "two" guys were both so obsessed with the same two people. no one cared about lizzie or misery that much. but it made eesh look a lot less crazy if he wasn't the "only one" doing it.

but now he is the "only one" getting sued.

eesh wasn't connected to the swatting because well "northman" said it best

Re: eesh loses once again
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: May 14, 2012 01:03PM

@ Patrick Wrote:
>
> Assuming (1) and (2), there is definitely enough
> to get a judge to issue a subpoena to FU to
> determine the poster's ISP, and then a subpoena to
> the ISP to determine the identity of the poster.
>

Lol at a judge issuing a subpoena to Cary for the above poster's IP address.

But let's just say that it happened(which it never would), what happens when said IP turns out to be a TOR exit node?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:30PM

bump

Lawyer just called me. Leiser, the Moreno's attorney, faxed over a notice of deposition for Monique Wells. Leiser is taking her testimony on Tuesday the 14th, 10AM....

I'll see them there at the Mclean office.

Date: April 10, 2015 02:14PM

Yep, this is going to be interesting.Good luck with this testimony.

-
Attachments:
Clipboard01.jpg

Posted by: You left out ()
Date: April 10, 2015 02:18PM

This part.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: popcorn ()
Date: April 10, 2015 02:26PM

where have you been subpoenaed to?

Posted by: Not besties anymore ()
Date: April 10, 2015 02:40PM

But I thought u guys was best buds. What happend?

Posted by: popcorn ()
Date: April 10, 2015 02:45PM

if you read it would appear eesh did a very bad bad thing again

Date: April 10, 2015 03:23PM

Correction; Monday at 3PM is her deposition.

Date: April 10, 2015 03:23PM

I wonder if she needs a ride to Mclean...

Posted by: questioner ()
Date: April 10, 2015 03:28PM

eesh Wrote:
> I wonder if she needs a ride to Mclean...

what is in mclean?

Date: April 10, 2015 03:29PM

questioner Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > I wonder if she needs a ride to Mclean...
>
>
> what is in mclean?

Leiser's office where the deposition will take place. She may need a ride as she has no car or license. Maybe the Morenos are driving her and giving her a free meal for the oral testimony.

Date: April 10, 2015 03:34PM

*sigh*

-
Attachments:
Clipboard011.jpg
image (3).jpg

Posted by: a way out of it ()
Date: April 10, 2015 03:42PM

she should just stand up during the middle of the deposition and shout real loud and scream, act like she has tourettes. the worst they could do is make her get psychiatric testing and it would mean that her testimony is no good. especially if they think she's crazy, like shouting "Ants!!" or screaming about how she sees vampires in the closet. The crazier it is the better chance she has for getting off.

Posted by: shithead ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:12PM

eesh Wrote:
> questioner Wrote:
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I wonder if she needs a ride to Mclean...
> >
> >
> > what is in mclean?

>
>
>
>
> Leiser's office where the deposition will take
> place. She may need a ride as she has no car or
> license. Maybe the Morenos are driving her and
> giving her a free meal for the oral testimony.

A Free meal for the oral. The oral is the meal

Posted by: coming full circle ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:15PM

a way out of it Wrote:
> she should just stand up during the middle of the
> deposition and shout real loud and scream, act
> like she has tourettes. the worst they could do
> is make her get psychiatric testing and it would
> mean that her testimony is no good. especially if
> they think she's crazy, like shouting "Ants!!" or
> screaming about how she sees vampires in the
> closet. The crazier it is the better chance she
> has for getting off.

i think she should take this opportunity to get eesh back for outing her

afterall she wouldn't be a witness had he never done that

not to mention all of the things he has done to her and her family and friends and that truck eesh was so obsessed with?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1823607/1823916.html#msg-1823916

eesh probably was the one who vandalized it like he did to the moreno cars

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:20PM

Will Lizzies impersonation of MC ThinkBox be addressed during her testimony?

Posted by: YtbLW ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:20PM

Re: Why is lizzie ruling?
Posted by: eesh()
Date: March 10, 2012 02:07AM

lizzie Wrote:
> I don't see how that shows anything but nothing
> you say holds any value anyway

So what would you do if that truck was destroyed, or bought by someone else? After all, the title is in your neighbor's name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you hit post message, ask yourself, "Does this post benefit the website?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2012 02:07AM by eesh.

Posted by: VNnYU ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:21PM

Re: Why is lizzie ruling?
Date: March 10, 2012 02:09AM

lizzie Wrote:
> They aren't going to sell it to anyone but my
> family. Get that through your fatass curly haired
> fat barbie head!

And what would you do if the truck was stolen, or caught on fire?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you hit post message, ask yourself, "Does this post benefit the website?"

Posted by: 6Y4Vd ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:23PM

Re: Murder plot
Date: April 06, 2012 01:07AM

lizzie is poor, her father couldn't even pay for that six-door truck that Harry Tuttle vandalized last month.

Posted by: nkmck ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:24PM

Re: does anyone think....
Date: October 29, 2012 05:44PM

If anything, maybe a huge tree will crash down on that six door truck that lizzie adores so much. I doubt they have much insurance on the truck or home.....

Posted by: FxDmv ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:24PM

Re: lizzie gets butthurt
Date: January 21, 2013 01:43PM

Wow. She really believed Ding an Sich (the person referenced in that cardboard sign) vandalized her precious six door truck.

Date: April 10, 2015 04:25PM

BEH Wrote:
> Will Lizzies impersonation of MC ThinkBox be
> addressed during her testimony?

If you buy her some Black & Mild, she'll testify to anything. She's already excited about the Denny's meal next week.

Posted by: inquiring mind ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:31PM

will she be a witness in the lawsuit too?

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:35PM

Personally I don't know who didn't see this coming. She inserted herself in the middle to exact revenge on everyone. She isn't credible but the facts are you probably did tell her things. I don't know how this will play out but eesh you should stop posting while you are ahead. If by any chance any harm befalls her while she is doing this you are the one who public ally announced her location and time. That means you directly put her in danger and this could also be viewed as intimidation. Everyone just needs to stop. Eesh you feeding into the post of the photos while I was pregnant calling me as Easter egg are harrassement. You posting my nudes in December are harrassement. You contributing to a thread used to abuse and attack my 4 year old are abusive. You need to stop. Others have cases too and are waiting to see these results. The facts are black and white when your posts are logged in real time.

I don't know what will happen but if you are made to stop harassing people online then imho misery will be the winner. This isn't about money, it's about you being liable and responsible for your actions. If Monique's deposition is taken seriously and she does know things then you are facing felony charges. This is serious, you are no longer invincible.

Date: April 10, 2015 04:48PM

Megan...

....you never answered my question from the other thread.

Date: April 10, 2015 04:53PM

eesh Wrote:
> Megan...
>
>
>
> ....you never answered my question from the other
> thread.

I am sure I didn't answer it because it was malicious in some way.

Date: April 10, 2015 04:55PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > Megan...
> >
> >
> >
> > ....you never answered my question from the
> other
> > thread.
>
> I am sure I didn't answer it because it was
> malicious in some way.

It's not malicious, I was genuinely curious about something. I know you like spas and salons, I was wondering if you've tried something.

Date: April 10, 2015 05:03PM

Micheal that photo was from 4 years ago taken while I was a Disney with my husband. I was just gave birth. So please just stop making comments about my weight. I am not fat and I am happy with my body, the attacks here don't phase me. This said I feel no need to explain anything further about my personal care to you.

Date: April 10, 2015 05:07PM

Megan, I just wanted to know if you've ever had a chai-yok. It's a steam bath for women that is supposed to be very relaxing and beneficial.

Have you ever tried it?

Posted by: Gotta get that paper ()
Date: April 10, 2015 05:43PM

But wait, there's more !!!!!!!

Posted by: Voice Stress Analysis ()
Date: April 10, 2015 05:48PM

inquiring mind Wrote:
> will she be a witness in the lawsuit too?

Yes! I don't know why eesh didn't post this...

SEVERAL other posters who were stalked and harassed will be indeed getting a subpoena too.

As far as my credibility goes, the sheriff's office will be administering a VSA test during the deposition since these are federal offenses that carry a prison sentence.

And as far as any harm befalling on me there or at home - the police have already been notified that he's most likely going to retaliate now, so they're already on alert.

He'd or anyone else will be in for a very rude awakening if they want to play anymore games in the night.

It's about to be game over!

If he wants to go ahead and call the station like he's done in the past and ask about the most recent police report filed on him from when my neighbor saw him the other night, he can ask for Officer Tate.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Bippiody Boppiody Boo! ()
Date: April 10, 2015 05:54PM

Remember, I've never done anything, never have, never will and "NOTHING is EVER going to happen!"

Right?!

Right.

You all have a great weekend now! I'm off to celebrate!
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Legal Terms ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:02PM

"Petitioner" refers to the party who petitioned the Supreme Court to review the case. This party is variously known as the petitioner or the appellant.

"Respondent" refers to the party being sued or tried and is also known as the appellee.

Date: April 10, 2015 06:08PM

Yeah, I just got off the phone with my attorney. What it looks like, is Leiser agreed to represent her in her bomb threat and abusive telephone threat case, the felony and misdemeanor charges. So.....it's a tit for tat sort of thing. She gets free legal representation if she testifies against me. LOL

This is getting better by the minute.

Posted by: 6mwcl ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:10PM

it's amazing that you people refuse to quit acting like assholes even when it reaches this level. how hard is it to be a decent human being?

Posted by: Weekend at Mikeys ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:17PM

Mikey Jo is in for a really bad week coming up. So nice of him to keep us updated! What ever happened to that protective order? He dropped the ball reporting the outcome of that one.

I think mowells is playing both sides again.

Posted by: 9wddC ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:22PM

"As far as my credibility goes, the sheriff's office will be administering a VSA test during the deposition since these are federal offenses that carry a prison sentence"

This isn't funny. George Zimmerman passed one of these...

Posted by: LOL!!!! ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:39PM

eesh Wrote:
> Yeah, I just got off the phone with my attorney.
> What it looks like, is Leiser agreed to represent
> her in her bomb threat and abusive telephone
> threat case, the felony and misdemeanor charges.
> So.....it's a tit for tat sort of thing. She gets
> free legal representation if she testifies against
> me. LOL
>
> This is getting better by the minute.

LOL! I'm really starting to like this Leiser guy.

Date: April 10, 2015 06:41PM

Ranting and raving. My lawyer and I will be at Leiser's office on Monday to listen to Ms. Wells' oral testimony. It looks like they dropped their motion for default judgement as well.

Still laughing that she was promised legal representation in exchange for her testimony.

-
Attachments:
lizzie.jpg

Posted by: take him down ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:41PM

im starting to like liz for taking this psychos down miz for starting liz for finishing

Date: April 10, 2015 06:43PM

Bippiody Boppiody Boo! Wrote:
> Remember, I've never done anything, never have,
> never will and "NOTHING is EVER going to happen!"
>
> Right?!
>
> Right.
>
> You all have a great weekend now! I'm off to
> celebrate!

It looks like she very well may have taken out a protective order. Being Lizzie said her neighbor saw you also makes me wonder who was in the car in front of my house.

Until this is over everyone just needs to be safe.

Eesh if she is testifying leiser can also take up a case for her against you for all the harrassement she experienced at your hand. I'd be careful, Monique may have gone seven shades of psycho on me for no reason, but the fact remains she was stalked by you here and in real life. Everyone should be aware this is a point of no return. Anything is fair game and everyone's dirty laundry will be aired. This case will be very telling what evidence and proof all parties may have/ have saved and will be used agains you eesh. You should start thinking about this before you further decide to harrass anyone for any reason. This case has already made headlines and this isn't even the beginning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2015 06:46PM by Megynlynn.

Posted by: oh the irony ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:45PM

Oh the irony. Take him down with his one confidant. His court buddy turned against.

Posted by: mPkV6 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:49PM

lizzie "eesh and I are good now" taking pics of eesh and calling him "sexy" going on stalkings of other posters with eesh

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

just like every other time

yeeawn!

Posted by: Nail ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:51PM

lol yup

Posted by: Heres the truth ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:54PM

Lie detector tests are inadmissible in court. Though they do give the officers a clue as to if their dealing with a disgruntled person. A compulsive liar can easily beat one. Though I have no clue if Lizzie is one, I have noticed that she's a snake in the grass that loves drama. The fact that she is testifying and getting representation in return does take away credibility. Just like when people are promised lesser jail sentences for testifying, and their credibility is called into question.
Lizzie is a typical bitch. Not doing something because its right, but because there's something in it for her. Karmas a bitch.
Personally, I don't really give a fuck about what happens with eesh, all involved parties are scum.
Fuck all you pedophiles, backstabbers and stalkers

Posted by: GtbLk ()
Date: April 10, 2015 07:05PM

they dont it in a court then do it hefore to see if the person is credible and fit to stand trial as a witness

Posted by: ina goda davita ()
Date: April 10, 2015 07:18PM

But the jury never is informed about the test, and any questions that may call her credibility into question may not be responded with "she passed a lie detector" The purpose is only to ease the doubts of whoever wants the person on the stand. So, in legal speak, it means nothing. I'm anti all parties in this suit. Just being real

Posted by: Lizzy Made it all Up ()
Date: April 10, 2015 09:09PM

Lizzys neighbor didn't see eesh. They saw a guy. Mo just assumed it was eesh and started lying about having video hoping he would admit it. It could have been anyone, unrelated to fairfax underground.

I'm not pro anybody, but I hope somehow Lizzy goes down. She is a horrible person. I can't blame anybody for hating her.

Posted by: Lizzy Made it all Up ()
Date: April 10, 2015 09:09PM

Lizzys neighbor didn't see eesh. They saw a guy. Mo just assumed it was eesh and started lying about having video hoping he would admit it. It could have been anyone, unrelated to fairfax underground.

I'm not pro anybody, but I hope somehow Lizzy goes down. She is a horrible person. I can't blame anybody for hating her.

Posted by: jPEmu ()
Date: April 10, 2015 09:26PM

All white people look alike.

Posted by: Fag detector ()
Date: April 10, 2015 09:42PM

jPEmu Wrote:
> All white people look alike.

I think you mean zipperheads and nigs.

Posted by: Cy ()
Date: April 11, 2015 08:21AM

Is this Moreno Leiser attorney related to Attorney Lawrence Leiser the former Assistant US Attorney, Eastern District of Va.? If so, Google "Evil Lawerence Leiser". BaaaaHaaaaHaaa. Does it run in the family???

Posted by: Case Dismissed ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:15AM

Sit back and get ready for a novel!

Boy oh boy! There you all go believing this crazy person again lmfao!

Nobody promised me any free anything. I already have "free legal" help lol. My public defender is great and my case is going to be dismissed when Katie's phone records are subpeanoaed to show she lied to police saying I called her when I didn't. She's on camera with me at Petco on Valentines Day even though she told the cops she hadn't seen me since Feb 11 and she said I held her at gun point. When it comes into question why she'd wait a week to go to the police and continue seeing me after all this and only went after I threatened to tell her fiancé it'll show malicious intent on her part. I've said this over 9000 times.

eesh called Papa John's last night and spoke to Katie telling her a bunch of lies about me regarding her and said that he's going to be a witness for her in my case and is meeting with her lawyer! They can have fun with that. I'll discredit them both in a heart beat! :)

I told Katie about eesh a long time ago and she probably has no idea he's the same person, but she will. And she's going to see all the shit he's talked about her to me and even how he said he felt I'd get out of these charges because she's "so discrediable" now suddenly he wants to be a witness for her. Haha..

She told eesh that I brought a gun to Papa John's - funny how I'm not facing any weapons charges or wasn't arrested for that, huh? Yeah.

Now, is this how innocent people act? Do they do things like this? Nah, it shows he's scared and is retaliating again like he did with Miz when he sent those death threats to himself.

Katie and eesh both lied to magistrates and had someone arrested and they both will be facing charges for it.

So that is why I'm doing this. Because I know how it feels to be lied on and arrested for it.

Most of you saw the texts I sent Katie. I never threatened her or Papa John's. They had called the police prior to that and I spoke with them and they told me there was nothing I could do because what I said wasn't specific enough to anyone. Until Katie lied about the gun thing.

So, keep believing everything he says. Actions speak louder than words. Leiser isn't representing me anywhere except for the lawsuit my family, ex boyfriend he defamed and myself are bringing on him.

Let me reiterate again - I haven't even discussed my charges with Lesier at all, sooooooo "what it looks like" is eesh is a dumbass, a liar and wrong as usual!

Fat fucking faggot ass tranny looking mother fucker!

He called the cops last night telling them to "look out for flyers I put up in my neighborhood" about him!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Is this shit real life?! It can't be. There's no way any of this shit is happening.

Oh and for the record, I don't ever fuck with people for no reason. If you fuck with me, you best believe I will fuck with you ten times harder. I don't have many enemies except for people on this site and Katie and her fiancé and any other liar from Papa John's lol. If you all noticed, all the threads about me ever posted not once did you read someone say "OMG I KNOW her and she's done this that and the other" the only people who have ever talked shit about me is trolls here who think they know me because of my arrested record and things I've posted here.

None of you really know anything about me except for what I let you know, what you think you know and what you make up to make yourself feel better. I don't have it in me to hate or have strong dislike or feelings for someone I don't know the way you all do. It amazes me how you all can worry so much about someone else the way you do me lmao.

If I "loved the drama" I would have never tried to make up with eesh and other people from this site this time and once before.

That was such a long post and you actually read the entire thing. Fascinating! Can't wait for the fake "TL;DR"

Posted by: Scion ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:21AM

He sent me this awhile ago.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Eesh's Guilty Conscience ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:23AM

eesh called Papa John's last night and spoke to Katie

602mmx.jpg

Eesh? You are so guilty..

Posted by: So discrediable ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:24AM

Okay.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Got his tags and description ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:31AM

Lizzy Made it all Up Wrote:
> Lizzys neighbor didn't see eesh. They saw a guy.
> Mo just assumed it was eesh and started lying
> about having video hoping he would admit it. It
> could have been anyone, unrelated to fairfax
> underground.
>
> I'm not pro anybody, but I hope somehow Lizzy goes
> down. She is a horrible person. I can't blame
> anybody for hating her.

He described eesh head to toe and eesh inadvertently admitted to it in PMs the same morning. I'm great at what I do. Notice he didn't comment once on any of those threads posted, claiming his innocence or making a huge joke or mockery of it like he's done in the past? If someone accused you of something you wouldn't keep quite you'd protest and do anything in your power to discredit the other person's claims like he always does. Don't tell me what I don't know or who didn't see what, you weren't there and have no idea what's even going on, at all!

Posted by: Stare down ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:33AM

GtbLk Wrote:
> they dont it in a court then do it hefore to see
> if the person is credible and fit to stand trial
> as a witness

I've already been declared a witness, in both cases...

Posted by: Let the record show ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:39AM

LOL!!!! Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > Yeah, I just got off the phone with my
> attorney.
> > What it looks like, is Leiser agreed to
> represent
> > her in her bomb threat and abusive telephone
> > threat case, the felony and misdemeanor
> charges.
> > So.....it's a tit for tat sort of thing. She
> gets
> > free legal representation if she testifies
> against
> > me. LOL
> >
> > This is getting better by the minute.
>
>
> LOL! I'm really starting to like this Leiser guy.

If you really care, you can look at the court website to see this is another lie by eesh..my public defender is quite good at what she does. I don't need any other help nor did I ask for any nor was I offered any. We had the case continued to June as eesh bumped up the the other day in the alleged bomb threat thread (he's the OP of that thread and this one) so that we can prove Katie's many lies to the police and get her for filing a false police report, falsifying documents (a felony) on her fiancé get her phone records to show I never called her when she said I did and get surveillance tapes from Petco to show she was with me even after she lied to the police and said she hadn't seen me. Again, do I need to repeat this?

If you have such a strong case against someone, why lie so much?

Hmmmm..

Posted by: Foot in mouth syndrome ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:48AM

eesh says stupid shit like "I wasn't there at 1:00AM, I was there at 12:39AM and didn't even do anything" LMAO

Not "I never went there at all" like a normal, innocent person...

Posted by: Video frozen in the beginning ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:54AM

Posted by: CTpM7 ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:59AM

Foot in mouth syndrome Wrote:
> eesh says stupid shit like "I wasn't there at
> 1:00AM, I was there at 12:39AM and didn't even do
> anything" LMAO
>
> Not "I never went there at all" like a normal,
> innocent person...

yes officer i did drive 150 miles just to leave a note on his car but it's not illegal

Posted by: Who would do this? ()
Date: April 11, 2015 11:04AM

jPEmu Wrote:
> All white people look alike.

Someone PMed me trying to say it was Megan's boyfriend trying to "frame eesh"

-smh

Posted by: Monday & Thursday ()
Date: April 11, 2015 11:05AM

You all sit back and enjoy the show!

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.