HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
vegetarians suck
Posted by: i love steak ()
Date: April 26, 2009 11:30AM

Do they annoy anybody else as much as they annoy me?? I was in a restaurant and a table full of ladies who think they are better than everybody else because they refuse to eat meat or anything having to do with harming an animal put on this earth so we can eat them (they may have been vegans), were getting all snoopy with the waitress because of the chef not being able to accommodate their wishes.

I ordered my steak rare that night

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: vegetarians suck
Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:17PM

They shouldn't have been in a steakhouse. Some of them are annoying when they assume that being a vegetarian/vegan is the best decision for everyone, when in reality it isn't.

I went to high school with a vegetarian and she gave a presentation on it one morning, and by the end she burst into tears and basically said anyone who works as a butcher in the grocery store is not a good person. I feel your pain.

Posted by: dahshiznat ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:23PM

I have dated 2 vegetarians...the current one I have since 'converted' back to meat when I brought home some lamb and she coudln't resist. The first one was a vegetarian but she never made a big deal about it and didn't judge people if they ate meat which I really respected. She did her own thing and didn't let it interfere with other people's lives.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:38PM

I used to work with a vegetarian and it always made for difficult lunchtimes. We had to drive around a lot, so we would often stop at fast food joints.

One day he didn't have any money and I only had a few bucks so I stopped at Roy Rogers. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and they accidently gave me two. I offered the extra one to my partner and he refused based on his vegan principles. But slowly as the scent of bacon wafted through the air and he saw the sheer bliss of me enjoying the cheeseburger, coupled with his extreme hunger, I offered it again.

He claimed it would make him sick eating beef after going so long without it. I told him it would make him feel much better because his body needs it, so he slowly reached into the bag to pull it out. He looked at it for a few seconds and then took a bite. After a few bites, I asked how it was. He said "it's actually pretty fuckin good, man". At that point, his vegetarian days were numbered. Today he is as carnivorous as the rest of us and has forgotten all about being a vegan.

Posted by: Not vegan. ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:01PM

I'm not vegetarian or vegan at all..but i'd like to pose a question to anyone that is or knows of someone that is.

Why the hell do they make soy burgers (or soy anything posing as fake meat) for all you vegans/vegetarians??!?

Isn't the whole point of being vegan/vegetarian so you DON'T eat meat or animal products?? So why would you eat something that resembled meat, like the soy burger in my example..?

Posted by: HurtinDonkey ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:23PM

Not vegan. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not vegetarian or vegan at all..but i'd like
> to pose a question to anyone that is or knows of
> someone that is.
>
> Why the hell do they make soy burgers (or soy
> anything posing as fake meat) for all you
> vegans/vegetarians??!?
>
> Isn't the whole point of being vegan/vegetarian so
> you DON'T eat meat or animal products?? So why
> would you eat something that resembled meat, like
> the soy burger in my example..?

I dont understand your example? I like eating burgers but often opt for a turkey meat as a healthier choice. Is it silly of me to get something that resembles cow meat in the form of turkey? How should I, or a vegetarian, make a sandwich with 2 buns, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mustard/ketchup, etc that won't remind you of a "real" burger? Does it really make you upset when people try to eat healthy alternatives of common food?

And yes, the whole point of being a vegan/vegetarian is to NOT eat meat or animal products. That is why they use NON MEAT in food items that usually contain meat. There is nothing in the vegan/vegetarian rules that say "thou shall not eat meat or any food item that resembles something that usually contains meat". Wouldn't that seem silly?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:31PM

Where were you at? Most restaurants around here would be able to serve a vegetarian dish, even a steak house. I guess you could say they were vegans looking for 100% vegan, but I know a few vegans, and none of them are ignorant or arrogant enough to assume that any old restaurant would just be able to prepare 100% vegan meals on the spot. That's absurd.

So again, what restaurant are you talking about? I'd like to know what this place is.

i love steak Wrote:
> Do they annoy anybody else as much as they annoy
> me?? I was in a restaurant and a table full of
> ladies who think they are better than everybody
> else because they refuse to eat meat or anything
> having to do with harming an animal put on this
> earth so we can eat them (they may have been
> vegans), were getting all snoopy with the waitress
> because of the chef not being able to accommodate
> their wishes.
>
> I ordered my steak rare that night

Posted by: Not vegan. ()
Date: April 26, 2009 02:52PM

HurtinDonkey Wrote:
> Not vegan. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not vegetarian or vegan at all..but i'd
> like
> > to pose a question to anyone that is or knows
> of
> > someone that is.
> >
> > Why the hell do they make soy burgers (or soy
> > anything posing as fake meat) for all you
> > vegans/vegetarians??!?
> >
> > Isn't the whole point of being vegan/vegetarian
> so
> > you DON'T eat meat or animal products?? So why
> > would you eat something that resembled meat,
> like
> > the soy burger in my example..?
>
> I dont understand your example? I like eating
> burgers but often opt for a turkey meat as a
> healthier choice. Is it silly of me to get
> something that resembles cow meat in the form of
> turkey? How should I, or a vegetarian, make a
> sandwich with 2 buns, lettuce, tomatoes, onions,
> mustard/ketchup, etc that won't remind you of a
> "real" burger? Does it really make you upset when
> people try to eat healthy alternatives of common
> food?
>
>
> And yes, the whole point of being a
> vegan/vegetarian is to NOT eat meat or animal
> products. That is why they use NON MEAT in food
> items that usually contain meat. There is nothing
> in the vegan/vegetarian rules that say "thou shall
> not eat meat or any food item that resembles
> something that usually contains meat". Wouldn't
> that seem silly?

I'm just saying that it seems ridulous for vegans/vegetarians to eat soy products that are intended to taste/look like real meat. Seems you might as well just eat a real hamburger.

It just seems odd in my opinion that someone who feels so strongly about animals rights (and these type of people are quite often vegan/vegetarian) would eat something made to resemble ANIMAL meat. If you were really that passionate about your cause, why would you eat something that makes you look like a stupid hypocrite?

So yeah, I agree with the OP. I find many vegetarians/vegans/whatever weird category to be rather irritating.

Posted by: Garbage Gut ()
Date: April 26, 2009 03:01PM

I once had a girlfriend who was a vegetarian but she never said a word
to anyone criticizing them for eating anything. We would go out on dates
and I'd eat just about anything and she would always have a salad. She
was a gourmet cook with the veggies and I never once complained about no
meat on the table. We were walking around on the Mall one day and PETA]
was having a rally at the Elipse. We sat down and watched the speakers
for a few minutes and I reached in my backpack and retrieved a deer-burger
and munched away and she thought it was funny. Thats my kind of vegetarian.

Posted by: j ()
Date: April 26, 2009 04:26PM

i suppose that lesbians have to hang up their dildos now, according to you. since when has any burger patty resembled its original form be it flesh or vegetable? oh, and no more shooting people in video games unless you are ready to do it for real? people who choose vegetarian diets are not inherently annoying. annoying people are annoying no matter what they choose to eat or not eat. if i were you i would maybe learn to think a little better before making illogical conclusions and sweeping generalizations about people.

Not vegan. Wrote:
> I'm just saying that it seems ridulous for
> vegans/vegetarians to eat soy products that are
> intended to taste/look like real meat. Seems you
> might as well just eat a real hamburger.
>
> It just seems odd in my opinion that someone who
> feels so strongly about animals rights (and these
> type of people are quite often vegan/vegetarian)
> would eat something made to resemble ANIMAL meat.
> If you were really that passionate about your
> cause, why would you eat something that makes you
> look like a stupid hypocrite?
>
> So yeah, I agree with the OP. I find many
> vegetarians/vegans/whatever weird category to be
> rather irritating.

Posted by: meateater ()
Date: April 26, 2009 04:29PM

maybe its just me..but most vegans/vegetarians I see look pale,sickly and a light shade of being really ill...I wonder what those ladies think their designer shoes/coats/handbags were made out of

Date: April 26, 2009 05:40PM

meateater Wrote:
>>I wonder what those ladies think their designer shoes/coats/handbags were made out of

True vegans don't buy things made of leather or wool.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: April 26, 2009 05:46PM

Fuck Vegans and carnivores!

Posted by: Dirty Hippie ()
Date: April 26, 2009 05:46PM

The typical vegan. Really no other type.
Attachments:
trippinghippy350.jpg

Date: April 26, 2009 06:04PM

Dirty Hippie Wrote:
>>> Really no other type.

The vegans I know are hardcore/punk rock scenesters. They hate hippies. Another one I know is a big reggae fan.

Posted by: Dirty Hippie ()
Date: April 26, 2009 06:08PM

TheMeeper Wrote:

> The vegans I know are hardcore/punk rock
> scenesters. They hate hippies. Another one I
> know is a big reggae fan.

Are they all frail looking? I don't think you can build muscle only eating veggies.

Posted by: TP Roger ()
Date: April 26, 2009 06:16PM

Dirty Hippie Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> Are they all frail looking? I don't think you can
> build muscle only eating veggies.

Yes, and their shit does stink.

Date: April 26, 2009 07:39PM

Dirty Hippie Wrote:
>>> Are they all frail looking? I don't think you can build muscle only eating veggies.

They're pretty lithe looking, but I wouldn't call them frail. Usually vegans know alot about nutrition, so they know the kinds of food to eat to get the right amounts of protein and fat. It's not like these people survive off of salads, they eat alot of high-protein stuff like beans and lentils.

I also know a vegetarian who is actually quite overweight.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 26, 2009 09:40PM

I tried the veggie thing for about 4 months. It felt good at first and I had a lot of energy and crapped better than when I was scarfing prime rib and Texas toast all day. But after a while, I felt really weak and that something was missing. I think it was not just the flavor I missed, but some of the amino acids that come with animal protein.

I don't want to sound like one of these America-bashing dickbags here, but we as a whole do eat way too much red meat. My kick for the last 10 years is to eat much more lean meat, fish, turkey,chicken and even a lot of exotics likes venison, buffalo, ostrich etc. My unfounded theory is that the more lively the critter you're eating is, the better it is for you. A fatty cow or a veal calf that's been in a pen it's whole life is sure tender meat, but it's all that fat that nmakes it tasty.

Veggies who eat meat flavored tofu are like the lesbians who just can't pitch that dildo in the nightstand, both are drawn to nature. A lot of veggies are really insufferable and attention starved yo-yo's, but if you make a true committment to something you believe in and don't preach, I sure respect you for it.

Date: April 26, 2009 10:34PM

+1 Wingnut

I ate a vegetarian diet for 2 months about 5 years ago. I wanted to learn what it was like, and prove to my vegan friends that I could accomplish a non-meat diet. I figured I'd have some high ground to criticize their habits if I myself actually did it for 60 days.

And I tell ya what- I liked it. I learned alot about cooking & nutrition and have some great recipes that I still eat regularly.

But I did rely on alot of those soy burger patties- that stuff is just considered junk food for vegetarians. Real vegetarians eat those in limitation. Real vegetarians make tasty meals with fresh legumes, brown rice, vegetables, and spices. They don't live off those frozen soy products-- that is their version of quick easy junk food.

Anyway, I really learned alot during those 2 months and felt healthier than ever. But, the morning after my 60th non-meat day, I ran out to Lone Star, and the steak I had for lunch was seriously the best fucking meal I can remember. After 60 days of no-meat, that steak felt like paradise for real.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 27, 2009 01:45AM

inkahootz Wrote:
> Fuck Vegans and carnivores!

i havent heard of anyone being a carnivore. i dont think a human can live on such a diet.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: April 27, 2009 09:17AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> +1 Wingnut
>
> Anyway, I really learned alot during those 2
> months and felt healthier than ever. But, the
> morning after my 60th non-meat day, I ran out to
> Lone Star, and the steak I had for lunch was
> seriously the best fucking meal I can remember.
> After 60 days of no-meat, that steak felt like
> paradise for real.

You went to Lone Star for your return to earth party? Jesus, Lone Star would make me go vegetarian - the food there is so bad.

Why not go to Ruth Chris or Smith and Wollensky....

Date: April 27, 2009 09:28AM

LOL, Lone Star's pretty lame but the good places don't open until dinner, and I was in no mood to wait- I was seriously there right when their doors opened at 11.

ITRADE Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------
> You went to Lone Star for your return to earth
> party? Jesus, Lone Star would make me go
> vegetarian - the food there is so bad.
>
> Why not go to Ruth Chris or Smith and
> Wollensky....

Posted by: dahshiznat ()
Date: April 27, 2009 09:38AM

I have seen this happen at a restaurant before too. Some fancy place in NYC, I believe. Coudln't remember the name for the life of me. It's hard to tell if they really had a right to complain or not. They were paying a shit load of money to eat there, but it should also be known that places like that usually have very limited menus to begin with.

Posted by: Garbage Gut ()
Date: April 27, 2009 10:12AM

Enough of this! I'm going to Hooters for some wings today.

Posted by: dono ()
Date: April 27, 2009 12:47PM

I was a 'fish-a-tarian' for the last 2 years. Went on a diet and lost 30 pounds but during the diet my body cried out for flesh. I started eating meat a couple times a week. No problem unless I ate too much. One night I ate like 10 oz of NY Strip and was sick for 2 days after.

In moderation, for me, meat is fine. I never made a big deal out of it as I was eating fish anyway. I do feel much better when I limit my meat intake but man I have had some delicious meals (chicken breast with prosciutto and mozzerella in reduction sauce - my God).

'if God didnt want us to eat animals He wouldnt have made them out of meat...'

PS Vegans can be pretty much of a pain. But our environment would benefit if we all ate meat in moderation - jebus the USA chows on meat like no tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2009 12:49PM by dono.

Posted by: Nothinhman49 ()
Date: April 27, 2009 02:06PM

Ok so, I have been a vegaterian for three years and answer some questions and I am sure also to be called gay here are some facts...

Can you become weak by being a vegaterian... Yes, not eating meat means that you need to get your protein and acids from other sources, Beans, Tofu, and even green leafy vegatables for protein and a supplement for acids. If you do it right being vegaterian can help, I run Ironman Triatholons now and do not eat meat.

Vegaterians are all skinny... Very false, I actually know a lot of really fat vegaterians because instead of drinking juice or milk they are drinking ranch dressing....

And just like all of the people above I hate vegans and vegaterians that need to preach about how great it is.. Those people are ussually sickly looking and give the diet a bad name... Eat whatever the hell you want, there is no need to push your or my diet on anyone else...And that goes for those that eat meat, just because I don't I do not need a piece of beef stuck under my nose and having some one say, "doesn't it look so good" to me it does not... I wouldn't stick my spinach under your nose and say "doesn't it look so good."

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: April 27, 2009 02:30PM

I love my vegetarian cookbooks, but the recipes tend to have a lot of prep time. I am just too lazy for that... meat based dishes are faster.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 27, 2009 02:56PM

"i suppose that lesbians have to hang up their dildos now, according to you."

LOL! +1

Posted by: Howie Feltersnatch ()
Date: April 28, 2009 01:32PM

If we're not supposed to eat animals, then how come they're made out of meat?

I think it's not so much that vegans love animals as they hate plants.

Posted by: smoker ()
Date: April 28, 2009 07:54PM

Which Vegan restaurants allow smoking?

Posted by: Ngoc ()
Date: April 30, 2009 09:38PM

smoker Wrote:
> Which Vegan restaurants allow smoking?
Only marijuana and American Spirit brand cigarettes and real Cuban cigars because
Fidel smokes them.

Posted by: Got beef ()
Date: May 01, 2009 02:28AM

If you luv meat, I have just the thing for you. Prime cut, 8" thick brownish thick meat here for you my friend.

Date: May 01, 2009 07:06AM

I prefer my meat pink, not burned.

Ktnxbai.

Posted by: Dildo Joe ()
Date: May 03, 2009 11:49PM

Dirty Hippie Wrote:
> The typical vegan. Really no other type.

Is it just me or is that chick in the background topless???

Date: May 04, 2009 09:53AM

I too saw that....Not sure if she's worth an honorable mention.

Posted by: vegan as fuck ()
Date: December 08, 2009 10:46AM

Meat eaters suck. You think everything is great now. Talk to me in twenty years when you are fat as hell with heart disease and clogged arteries and your spouse looks like a beach ball. Not to mention all the bad Karma you'll have to work off because you contributed to so much suffering just so you can stuff your fat stupid ignorant faces.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 08, 2009 10:57AM

vegan as fuck Wrote:
> Meat eaters suck. You think everything is great
> now. Talk to me in twenty years when you are fat
> as hell with heart disease and clogged arteries
> and your spouse looks like a beach ball. Not to
> mention all the bad Karma you'll have to work off
> because you contributed to so much suffering just
> so you can stuff your fat stupid ignorant faces.

That's true, vegans are mostly lean meat.

I bet you'd be great medium-rare with a little A1 sauce.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 11, 2009 02:48AM

Numbers Wrote:
> I used to work with a vegetarian and it always
> made for difficult lunchtimes. We had to drive
> around a lot, so we would often stop at fast food
> joints.
>
> One day he didn't have any money and I only had a
> few bucks so I stopped at Roy Rogers. I ordered a
> bacon cheeseburger and they accidently gave me
> two. I offered the extra one to my partner and he
> refused based on his vegan principles. But slowly
> as the scent of bacon wafted through the air and
> he saw the sheer bliss of me enjoying the
> cheeseburger, coupled with his extreme hunger, I
> offered it again.
>
> He claimed it would make him sick eating beef
> after going so long without it. I told him it
> would make him feel much better because his body
> needs it, so he slowly reached into the bag to
> pull it out. He looked at it for a few seconds and
> then took a bite. After a few bites, I asked how
> it was. He said "it's actually pretty fuckin good,
> man". At that point, his vegetarian days were
> numbered. Today he is as carnivorous as the rest
> of us and has forgotten all about being a vegan.

Anyone else find this anecdote oddly sexual?

Posted by: PlantKiller ()
Date: December 11, 2009 07:43AM

"You can't build muscle mass eating veggies"

Fact: Explain how a baby elephant achieves such massive weight gain eating plants to become an adult elephant in record time?

Fact: More protien can be found in beans & legumes than meat. I know, its a different kind of protien.

Vegetarians tend to be rather intellectual, and based on the retarded grammar often found here you won't attract many genuine vegetarian readers or their opinions.

Next we'll hear the old "then why do I have canine teeth?" Then we respond that vegetarian primates have them too.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: December 11, 2009 08:43AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> That's true, vegans are mostly lean meat.
>
> I bet you'd be great medium-rare with a little A1
> sauce.

CSI last night - bleh - they had a murder in a ribs joint - where they served up the owner's ribs after he was murdered. Although it did explain why the customers all came down with Hep B later as the owner had Hep B.

Uhhhh... it was just wrong.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: December 11, 2009 09:07AM

If God didn't want us to eat meat, then why did he make animals so damn tasty?

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 11, 2009 04:05PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
>
> CSI last night - bleh - they had a murder in a
> ribs joint - where they served up the owner's ribs
> after he was murdered. Although it did explain why
> the customers all came down with Hep B later as
> the owner had Hep B.
>
> Uhhhh... it was just wrong.

you watch CSI? hahaha what a fag. what did you think about the charred raccoon?

Date: December 11, 2009 04:47PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > CSI last night - bleh - they had a murder in a
> > ribs joint - where they served up the owner's
> ribs
> > after he was murdered. Although it did explain
> why
> > the customers all came down with Hep B later as
> > the owner had Hep B.
> >
> > Uhhhh... it was just wrong.
>
>
> you watch CSI? hahaha what a fag. what did you
> think about the charred raccoon?

I only caught the back end of that. I looked up and saw them looking into the mouth of something (it was a raccoon?) with red teeth which I presumed was blood. I kind of lost track after that because then I had a phone call.

CSI is a good show - why would watching that determine being a fag exactly?

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: Shanana ()
Date: December 11, 2009 04:50PM

Doesn't CSI stand for Cornhole Stuffing Investigators?

>CSI is a good show - why would watching that determine being a fag exactly?

Date: December 11, 2009 05:01PM

Shanana Wrote:
> Doesn't CSI stand for Cornhole Stuffing
> Investigators?
>
> >CSI is a good show - why would watching that
> determine being a fag exactly?

Are you a member of the cornhole posters club we have been experiencing here lately? Seems to be a lot of that going around with frustrated posters.

In BBs case, I have not been one of the folks posting all this crap in outing/harassing him. Maybe the cornhole stuffers can go somewhere else for their harassing pleasures.

Date: December 12, 2009 01:01AM

i was also calling myself a fag because i happened to watch that episode. *watching a television show doesnt determine your sexual orientation. that was indeed a raccoon. the man that died at the rib shack was trying to kill the coon by blasting it out of a coon canon with gas. when the ignition system didnt work he turned to other methods (shooting the coon). when he fired the shot it lit the gas and shot the raccoon into his face, throwing him through the window. that about sums it up.

*unless of course it is gay porn and that gets you off.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 12, 2009 01:48AM

I need protein, and if some Vegan ever decides to strip the supermarket bare of meat, I'm capping a Moose for sure (Not our resident Moose though).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Date: December 12, 2009 11:41AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> I need protein, and if some Vegan ever decides to
> strip the supermarket bare of meat, I'm capping a
> Moose for sure (Not our resident Moose though).

in love with the sheep and cows? ;)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: December 13, 2009 01:21AM

suck my leafy calyx you plant murdering pollen raping seed cracking photosynthesis stopping motherfuckers.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 13, 2009 01:51AM

Dining with a fruitarian must be exciting.

Date: December 13, 2009 01:59AM

was he trying to recruit people to be a fruitarian? i fell asleep about 3 minutes into it.

Date: December 13, 2009 02:04AM

Alias Wrote:
> Dining with a fruitarian must be exciting.
>
>

He might look like he has anorexia nervosa, but just think of how many carrots and potatoes he's saved.

Date: December 13, 2009 02:26AM

bloody blisters wrote:
"was he trying to recruit people to be a fruitarian? i fell asleep about 3 minutes into it."

You were still watching Mango after the tape ended? Maybe you're a fruitarian in denial, BB.

Meeper wrote:
"He might look like he has anorexia nervosa, but just think of how many carrots and potatoes he's saved."

Then he's a good man, cause, who knows, maybe carrots have feelings.

Date: December 13, 2009 02:35AM

alias,

im not in denial.
i eat fruit, veggies, and meat. some would call me an omnivore

Date: December 13, 2009 02:53AM

An omnivore is an animal that eats either other animals or plants. Some omnivores will hunt and eat their food. Some are scavengers and eat only dead matter. Many will eat eggs from other animals.

What kind of omnivore are you?

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 13, 2009 04:12AM

Alias Wrote:
> An omnivore is an animal that eats either other
> animals or plants. Some omnivores will hunt and
> eat their food. Some are scavengers and eat only
> dead matter. Many will eat eggs from other
> animals.
>
> What kind of omnivore are you?

Talking about Hunting and Eating, one of my dogs tonight almost attacked a neighbor's lawn Reindeer, lol.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 13, 2009 12:07PM

Alias Wrote:
> ...maybe carrots have feelings.

LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES! Can I get an "amen?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: December 13, 2009 10:54PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> i fell asleep about 3 minutes into it.

interesting... because it was a two minute video.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.