HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Here are 7 racist jokes Ferguson police and court officials made over email
Posted by: I heart the FPD..... ()
Date: March 05, 2015 11:06PM

The US Department of Justice found many, many things wrong in its investigation into the Ferguson Police Department, including a pattern of racial bias. But perhaps the most disturbing findings were the racist email exchanges between police and court officials, which show outright hostility and prejudice toward the St. Louis suburb's black residents.

Here are the seven emails the Justice Department uncovered, all of which come from current employees and were apparently sent during work hours:

A November 2008 email said President Barack Obama won't be president for long because "what black man holds a steady job for four years."
A March 2010 email mocked African Americans with horrible stereotypes about their families and how they speak. One line of the email read, "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"
An April 2011 email depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.
A May 2011 email said, "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crimestoppers.'"
A June 2011 email said a man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are "mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."
An October 2011 email had a photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."
A December 2011 email made jokes based off offensive stereotypes about Muslims.
The Justice Department found no evidence that any of the police and court officials who engaged in these emails were ever disciplined. The investigation also found no indication that any official asked the sender to stop sending such emails, or any proof that the emails were reported. "Instead, the emails were usually forwarded along to others," the report stated.

The emails back an important point made by the Justice Department: the report argued the disparities in law enforcement can only be explained, at least in part, by unlawful bias and stereotypes against African-Americans. The exchanges show that outright racism very clearly.

The report noted that, although black people make up about 67 percent of Ferguson's population, 88 percent of documented uses of force by Ferguson police from 2010 to August 2014 were against African Americans. In the 14 police canine bite cases for which racial data was available, the people bitten were black.

There were similar racial disparities in traffic stops. From 2012 to 2014, 85 percent of people stopped, 90 percent of people who received a citation, and 93 percent of people arrested were black. Black drivers were more than twice as likely as their white counterparts to be searched during vehicle stops, but 26 percent less likely to have contraband.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Here are 7 racist jokes Ferguson police and court officials made over email
Posted by: Hands Up Don't Loot ()
Date: March 05, 2015 11:12PM

What's shocking is that they found only seven. Imagine if they rolled up on this website.

BTW, they send those jokes to hrc22@clintonemail.com?

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 06, 2015 10:51AM

Not to mention none of them were even funny.

I'm thinking comedy training for all law enforcement agencies.

That should stop all the world's problems.

Posted by: delilah 90 ()
Date: March 06, 2015 10:54AM

A couple of them were pretty funny.
Nigger jokes are always good.

Posted by: BelowMe. ()
Date: March 06, 2015 11:24AM

I thought most of them were funny.

Regardless, 7 out of tens of thousands of emails over years and years is not a big deal.

I guarantee you would find a whole bunch more raunchy and racist emails on just about any Federal Government email server - including at the Department of Justice.

What's really telling is that the cop was fully justified in killing the unarmed black guy who attacked him.

What's unjust is that the cop lost his job, livelihood, and did nothing wrong.

Posted by: Idiot Teabaggers ()
Date: March 06, 2015 12:07PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not to mention none of them were even funny.
>
> I'm thinking comedy training for all law
> enforcement agencies.
>
> That should stop all the world's problems.

The funniest part is that the jokes resemble stuff that teabaggers and redneck guntards say.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 06, 2015 07:18PM

Idiot Teabaggers Wrote:
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not to mention none of them were even funny.
> >
> > I'm thinking comedy training for all law
> > enforcement agencies.
> >
> > That should stop all the world's problems.
>
>
> The funniest part is that the jokes resemble stuff
> that teabaggers and redneck guntards say.

You sure do seem to spend a lot of time around rednecks and teabaggers.

Hoping some of it will rub off?
Attachments:
10947247_832935846778873_126198321072494304_n.jpg

Posted by: vvDFP ()
Date: March 06, 2015 07:40PM

That's practically a clean slate then. 7 emails?

In my experience many of the most racist and virulently inappropriate comment/joke persons I've been around were die-hard Dem/leftists. Dont' kid yourself that this kind of stuff comes only from the right. Think about Biden and Wasserman-Shultz e.g.

Posted by: dean memen ()
Date: March 07, 2015 08:18AM

Classic liberalism....they couldn't find the evidence that the white officer did anything wrong, so lets also release a report saying that the police are racist so as to try and offset our embarrassment.
The police stop blacks more than whites? Wow, what a revelation! Blacks are disproportionately more likely to be offenders, that's why.
Hands up, don't lie anymore you racist niggers and sissy white liberals.

Posted by: native 1963 ()
Date: March 07, 2015 10:24AM

in Ferguson 87% of the arrest are black people. the population of blacks is 67%. can't you understand that blacks are committing most of the crime? sorry if the facts hurt sometimes one has to face reality.

Posted by: mr.poleeseman ()
Date: March 07, 2015 10:34AM

native 1963 Wrote:
> in Ferguson 87% of the arrest are black people.
> the population of blacks is 67%. can't you
> understand that blacks are committing most of the
> crime? sorry if the facts hurt sometimes one has
> to face reality.

Nail on the head. If I were a Ferguson cop and had to put up with their bullshit all day and all night I'd be looking for another job. It takes a special kind of person to tolerate working there. Holder wants to "dismantle" the Ferguson police department so I guess that means they'll have an all black police force. Good luck with that one.

Posted by: btw, ()
Date: March 07, 2015 10:36AM

I'll bet there's a "white flight" going on in Ferguson. Anybody want to buy a house cheap?

Posted by: TkyDv ()
Date: March 07, 2015 11:40AM

really it was furguson police ?

or was it Hillary's Microsoft email subverter posing as spamming as furguson police ?

well it was email - ok if you say so.

that reminds me. i happen to know the email spam problems in the 90's (hundreds of spam daily) that attacked email were done by the same people offering a "solution" = Microsoft

the microsoft "solution" was to monopolize email with google and yahoo - blocking all other email - and to be THE SOLE PROVIDE OF SPAM MAIL TO EVERYONE

ALSO MICROSOFT GAVE THEMSELVES RIGHTS TO READ EVERYONES EMAIL at the same time

Microsoft et al caused the paralyzatio of microsoft mail (unix mail worked - was never broken). microsoft now issues out all the spam mail and is in total control.

---- democrats: yes they are sacks of shit. yes i can say that.

Posted by: tPnxX ()
Date: March 07, 2015 11:47AM

(for those of you who don't remember Windows 95 - older people still hate remembering it)

it continually needed to be reinstalled and continually crashed (blue screen)

only Microsoft was allowed to develop: and they stole any software (still do, ie, linux code). they hacked in viruses so that any popular product failed when the computer was "updated", and soon after released a microsoft version.

at the same time they attempted to kill of Java and MPEG (dvd) to force everyone to use their own stolen versions of the same. they also attacked SCSI and Apple

they attacked any electronics (except ie intel that worked with microsoft) Made in the USA. they always had support for CHINA product. but the support for USA products - always broken - but only when running on microsoft was it broken.

and when that didn't work: they installed judges in courthouses to favor themselves in suits - and then began getting "government contracts"

the licensing: (probably still) says / said: microsoft owns all software anyone writes unless it is printed on paper and has nothing but original work in it.

the license litterally gave microsoft legal rights to steal any software built with their compilers. the company continually attacked the people they sold products to. attacksed the USA.

and is now solely surviving on charity: taxmoney and grants - by the USA - Hillary in charge !

Posted by: hku7D ()
Date: March 07, 2015 11:50AM

um yea - they should have Tweated

jews don't like mail it's free and not owned by jews.

thus: the continual ads on about every NEWS channel. USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

USE TWEATING

Posted by: GGdJd ()
Date: March 07, 2015 11:51AM

what happened to FREE NEWSGROUPS

where the world could chat ?

i used to enjoy mathematical discussions with the russians

Microsoft COX google et all: killed it off

one reason why: facists dont want knowlege to spread especially not political knowlege

Posted by: 7YmtT ()
Date: March 07, 2015 11:53AM

you see if they are in control of choosing content

they are in a position to tell an isolated group of people anything they wiil beleive

such as: china bought your factory - you all have to go home !

1) like, NY,NY forced the sale of those products and prevented USA products from being on the shelf

2) what that is, is a major lawsuit against NY,NY and CHINA for colluding - which should be opening factories in USA not closing

the fact is - is it hadn't been true and still isn't true

it is all corruption and lies

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.