HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CNN should be renamed the Michael Brown Network (MBN)
Posted by: CH3NO2 ()
Date: December 01, 2014 08:21PM

Every fucking time I turn on CNN lately to hopefully get caught up on real news.......it's Ferguson and Michael Brown ALL THE TIME!

I guess CNN figures if they get all the libs and nogs and black race baiters and white guilters tuning in they can increase their viewership by .001%. That's how low they have sunk.

So the race baiting AG Eric Holder is in Atlanta tonight fanning the racial fires in America. That's all I heard in 1/2 hour of watching.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CNN should be renamed the Michael Brown Network (MBN)
Posted by: Why Are They Doing This? ()
Date: December 01, 2014 08:47PM

I'm a liberal, and I'm fed up with it, too. CNN and MSNBC's coverage have been equally despicable. The pandering to the 'protestors' (rioters) is ridiculous. Despite having round the clock coverage, neither network has done any in-depth analysis. They're still interviewing Darius what's-his-name like he has any credibility left. For the life of me, I don't understand why they are doing this. I'm almost ready to turn to Fox News (shudder).

Posted by: blklivesmatter ()
Date: December 01, 2014 10:44PM

tumblr_my6obsyfqp1rp2anzo4_400.gif?w=656tumblr_my6obsyfqp1rp2anzo3_400.gif?w=656tumblr_my6obsyfqp1rp2anzo2_400.gif?w=656tumblr_my6obsyfqp1rp2anzo1_400.gif?w=656

Posted by: gdgdsgdsgsg ()
Date: December 01, 2014 10:51PM

bve_k1yieaaxanf.jpgbve-5uhieaabz15.jpg?w=300&h=300bvhs1o6icaamle0.jpgbvhsmgeimae1edb.jpgbvbldg-imaabmay.jpgbvbbup-iyaaayxe.jpgbvrhonycmaexaxm.jpgtumblr_ndnwm4bru01ram4lgo1_500.jpg?w=236

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.