HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Am I much better off in the long run by living near the least amount of black people as humanly possible?
Posted by: I am not a racist ()
Date: December 01, 2014 03:04PM

I'm not a racist but it just seems to me that when there are more black people around there are always more problems.
Am I much better off in the long run by living near the least amount of black people as humanly possible?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Am I much better off in the long run by living near the least amount of black people as humanly possible?
Posted by: Noyoudint ()
Date: December 01, 2014 03:41PM

Yes.

Re: Am I much better off in the long run by living near the least amount of black people as humanly possible?
Posted by: Not worth it ()
Date: December 01, 2014 03:49PM

darren-wilson-michael-brown-ferguson-ftr

This guy was just doing his job and now his entire immediate future is fucked. He has to change his name, get another job and move to another city across the country.
Its not worth it at all.

Posted by: ikeurfhr ()
Date: December 01, 2014 03:50PM

I am not a racist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not a racist but it just seems to me that when
> there are more black people around there are
> always more problems.
> Am I much better off in the long run by living
> near the least amount of black people as humanly
> possible?

Yes, if you want to protect your safety, property, your property value, and overall standard of living. If you are sub-human and don't care about quality of life then, by all means, move in with some niggers.

Same answer goes for latino/mexicans and for any population that watches tv shows like Maury Povitch, Jerry Springer, Dr Phil, Tyra Banks, Peoples Court, etc, etc.

Posted by: Nig Nog ()
Date: December 01, 2014 04:03PM

Yes.

Posted by: no ()
Date: December 01, 2014 04:09PM

I am not a racist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not a racist but it just seems to me that when
> there are more black people around there are
> always more problems.
> Am I much better off in the long run by living
> near the least amount of black people as humanly
> possible?

Nah dude, fucking nah. What will end up happening is when you finally get out into the real world where diversity reigns supreme, you won't understand them, you wont get how minorities think, and you'll just look like an ignoramus as a result. Give them a chance, they're good people despite the statistics the media likes to hammer home

Posted by: A-DCProf ()
Date: December 01, 2014 04:21PM

Sorry...there is no PleasantVille...you'll just have to deal.

Posted by: EX PG County ()
Date: December 01, 2014 08:48PM

Unequivocally, yes. Statistically, yes! Yes yes yes. Good luck!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.