HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Morning Joe Scarborough Tells the Truth About Ferguson
Posted by: Surprised Viewer ()
Date: December 01, 2014 11:50AM

Joe Scarborough began his Morning Joe program today by saying what everyone else is thinking - the Ferguson outrage is ill-placed and offensive, as is the coverage of it in the media. This is the first and probably only time I've heard a media person criticize the coverage - which has been appalling. I especially liked that he challenged his fellow news people to say in public what they say in private.

Joe pointed out that there are plenty of legitimate cases of profiling and police abuse, which makes the outrage over Michael Brown - who Joe called a thug - even more inexplicable.

It really was quite remarkable. I wonder if Scarborough will be suspended.

Link to article and video:

http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-scarborough-just-went-on-an-epic-tirade-about-ferguson-2014-12

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.