HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Investors run for gold while stock performance lagging
Posted by: associated pressings 98732443 ()
Date: April 13, 2024 11:16AM

The charts say "gold was only $1,650 during biden" and only $1,150 under Trump".

IT WAS UP TO $2,430 REPORTEDLY, already fell back to $2,360 (it's a volatile market)

I'm going to call that A GOOGLE LIE, since whenever i've checked "current price" it's been $2,200 for as long as i can remember (it's not price history that counts its the price they are telling you TODAY every day that counts - and i'm not seeing any truth in PRICE HISTORY - if you told me during trump "gold for less than $1200" i'd probably have bought it. at $1,950 maybe not because "fees might kill anything i'd make" small investor)

Also - I don't believe a great stock economy during Trump where investors "wanted to sell gold from $2,200 down to $1200 and get in" would have gone completely un-noticed by pro-Repubican advertisers (i hope not).

I DO KNOW - IF YOU SOLD YOUR GOLD FOR BITCOIN AND AI - YOUR GOING TO GET RIPPED. This is a fool's market.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.