HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Investors run for gold while stock performance lagging
Posted by: associated pressings 98732443 ()
Date: April 13, 2024 11:16AM

The charts say "gold was only $1,650 during biden" and only $1,150 under Trump".

IT WAS UP TO $2,430 REPORTEDLY, already fell back to $2,360 (it's a volatile market)

I'm going to call that A GOOGLE LIE, since whenever i've checked "current price" it's been $2,200 for as long as i can remember (it's not price history that counts its the price they are telling you TODAY every day that counts - and i'm not seeing any truth in PRICE HISTORY - if you told me during trump "gold for less than $1200" i'd probably have bought it. at $1,950 maybe not because "fees might kill anything i'd make" small investor)

Also - I don't believe a great stock economy during Trump where investors "wanted to sell gold from $2,200 down to $1200 and get in" would have gone completely un-noticed by pro-Repubican advertisers (i hope not).

I DO KNOW - IF YOU SOLD YOUR GOLD FOR BITCOIN AND AI - YOUR GOING TO GET RIPPED. This is a fool's market.

This forum powered by Phorum.