HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FBI AT MAINE MASS KILLERS HOME LIVE ORDERS KILLER CASE TO "COME ON OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR "
Posted by: CUCK COD BREATHLESSLY REPORTING ()
Date: October 26, 2023 07:36PM

LIVE ON CNN RIGHT NOW ! THE MASS KILLER CASE OF 22 INNOCENT PEOPLE HAS BEEN ORDERED BY AGENTS OF THE FEDERAL DEPT OF JUSTICE FBI TO SURRENDER AND "COME OUT WITH HIS HANDS IN THE AIR" ! " YOU ARE UNDER ARREST "SAYS A FBI AGENT TO CASE LIVE
In THIS DRAMATIC ARREST OF A MASS KILLER LIVE ON NATIONAL TV CNN ! !

DETAILS LATER !

CUCK COD REPORTING AT RISK OF LIFE FROM MY COZY MAN CAVE ENGORGING ON ARTHUR TREACHERS CRISP BATTER FRIED COD HOT CHIPS AND ICE COLD FANTA YOU CAN HAVE TO COOL YOUR BONG ILL STICK WITH A COLD BUD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FBI AT MAINE MASS KILLERS HOME LIVE ORDERS KILLER CASE TO "COME ON OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR "
Posted by: No One Cares ()
Date: October 26, 2023 07:39PM

Were blazing huge long rips in our far leftist weed caves ! VOTE DEMOCRAT for real rights oppression of your 1st and 2nd rights and less money to spend each month !

Re: FBI AT MAINE MASS KILLERS HOME LIVE ORDERS KILLER CASE TO "COME ON OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR "
Posted by: CRAY CRAY OF ALL CRAY CRAYS ()
Date: October 26, 2023 07:42PM

CAN I BUY HIS GUN AT A DISCOUNT after its splattered with his blood

Posted by: Special Smell Installer ()
Date: October 26, 2023 07:47PM

A USAF jet can have me there in an hour with a fast chopper ride to his place

Ill special smell him out with my special smell I made for sewage plant grand openings named for JOE Biden !

Hes no plumber! he cant hold and eat a sandwich in one clean hand and clean the sewage plants bar screen of giant turds used rubbers and baby diapers with the other !

He does not stand a chance with me on that scene !

Posted by: Another Dead MAGA Moron ()
Date: October 26, 2023 07:57PM

This white MAGA gun nut will off himself. He's not coming out.

Posted by: Another unhinged libtard ()
Date: October 26, 2023 08:01PM

Police be forced to shoot yet another crazed, violent, libtard mass shooter.

Posted by: Drunk English Hooligan Bloke ()
Date: October 26, 2023 08:04PM

Ive got two cases of cold Skull SPLITTER ALE lads !

Let me in with him to party , when hes in the old bag slipping under ye old table muttering some shit about "loosen up Nancy and Chuck " Ill let The feds know and they can cuff him !

Skull Splitter Strong Scottish Ale 8.5% 330ml

Posted by: Meade Is Needed Badly ()
Date: October 26, 2023 08:11PM

His singing will either drive him out OR MAKE HIM MORE ANGRY AND COMPLETELY INSANE !

Posted by: Peaceful protest ()
Date: October 26, 2023 08:50PM

Meade Skelton and his music solves all problems and turns the darkness into the dawn. Thank you Meade

Posted by: Killer Was Not Home ()
Date: October 26, 2023 10:53PM

Hes hidin out in the Maine woods

Posted by: FOX PHOTOS OF MASS KILLER STORY ()
Date: October 26, 2023 10:56PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.