HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Remember when Trump was in office and he shut down the federal government for 35 days?
Posted by: Trump history ()
Date: February 26, 2023 10:04AM

December 22nd 2018 through January 25th 2019 Trump shut down the federal government. I got a 35 day paid vacation. That was the one thing that Trump did that I actually liked. We went on a trip to Florida and the weather was perfect!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Remember when Trump was in office and he shut down the federal government for 35 days?
Posted by: shut down 1 ()
Date: February 26, 2023 11:05AM

Just one of the multiple ways trump fucked over the taxpayers.

Re: Remember when Trump was in office and he shut down the federal government for 35 days?
Posted by: taxed hard2 ()
Date: February 28, 2023 04:20AM

Most federal employees barely even work. Trump goes and gives them a month off then ends up paying them for the time that they did not work. Jesus fuck!

Posted by: Craziest Year in USA ()
Date: February 28, 2023 09:53AM

Fun times. Everybody was "working from home" because Trump has the entire country closed for 6 months.

Posted by: .ida feltersnatch ()
Date: March 01, 2023 06:48PM

Trump history Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> December 22nd 2018 through January 25th 2019 Trump
> shut down the federal government. I got a 35 day
> paid vacation. That was the one thing that Trump
> did that I actually liked. We went on a trip to
> Florida and the weather was perfect!

why are you such a loser slash pussy?

Posted by: NO OP THAT WAS DEMOCRATS ()
Date: March 01, 2023 08:28PM

THEY HELD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOSTAGE ON VITAL DFENSE AND GOVERNMENT SPENDING FOR MORE PROG PORK MONEY FOR DEMOCRATS VOTE RAISING PROJECTS THAT RAISED OUR FEDERAL DEFICT . NOW WERE SEEING THE SUPER INFLATION IT CAUSED WHEN ADDED TO THE BLOWOUT OF JOE BIDEN'S SQUANDERING SPREE

DEMOCRATS ARE RECKLESSLY TRYING TO SPEND AMERICA INTO A DEEP DEPRESSION AND ARE SUCCEEDING BY THE MONTH!

Posted by: 7.8 trillion ()
Date: March 02, 2023 03:10AM

Trump caused our national debt to surge by 7.8 trillion dollars while he was in office. You cant get any worse than that.

Posted by: filtered ()
Date: March 02, 2023 07:12PM

Yeah , fuck trump

Posted by: Oh, libtard ()
Date: March 02, 2023 09:15PM

Why do you continue to blame Trump for the failure of the old vegetable you elected? You all know Biden is a loser and you are just deflecting blame from your errors

Posted by: DVA guy ()
Date: March 03, 2023 02:56PM

Trump history Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> December 22nd 2018 through January 25th 2019 Trump
> shut down the federal government. I got a 35 day
> paid vacation. That was the one thing that Trump
> did that I actually liked. We went on a trip to
> Florida and the weather was perfect!

I liked that too. We got a last miniute deal on a cabin at Deep Creek lake and spent Christmas there. We had a big fireplace and it was really nice.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.