HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Remember when Trump was in office and he shut down the federal government for 35 days?
Posted by: Trump history ()
Date: February 26, 2023 10:04AM

December 22nd 2018 through January 25th 2019 Trump shut down the federal government. I got a 35 day paid vacation. That was the one thing that Trump did that I actually liked. We went on a trip to Florida and the weather was perfect!

Re: Remember when Trump was in office and he shut down the federal government for 35 days?
Posted by: shut down 1 ()
Date: February 26, 2023 11:05AM

Just one of the multiple ways trump fucked over the taxpayers.

Re: Remember when Trump was in office and he shut down the federal government for 35 days?
Posted by: taxed hard2 ()
Date: February 28, 2023 04:20AM

Most federal employees barely even work. Trump goes and gives them a month off then ends up paying them for the time that they did not work. Jesus fuck!

Posted by: Craziest Year in USA ()
Date: February 28, 2023 09:53AM

Fun times. Everybody was "working from home" because Trump has the entire country closed for 6 months.

Posted by: .ida feltersnatch ()
Date: March 01, 2023 06:48PM

Trump history Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> December 22nd 2018 through January 25th 2019 Trump
> shut down the federal government. I got a 35 day
> paid vacation. That was the one thing that Trump
> did that I actually liked. We went on a trip to
> Florida and the weather was perfect!

why are you such a loser slash pussy?

Posted by: NO OP THAT WAS DEMOCRATS ()
Date: March 01, 2023 08:28PM

THEY HELD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOSTAGE ON VITAL DFENSE AND GOVERNMENT SPENDING FOR MORE PROG PORK MONEY FOR DEMOCRATS VOTE RAISING PROJECTS THAT RAISED OUR FEDERAL DEFICT . NOW WERE SEEING THE SUPER INFLATION IT CAUSED WHEN ADDED TO THE BLOWOUT OF JOE BIDEN'S SQUANDERING SPREE

DEMOCRATS ARE RECKLESSLY TRYING TO SPEND AMERICA INTO A DEEP DEPRESSION AND ARE SUCCEEDING BY THE MONTH!

Posted by: 7.8 trillion ()
Date: March 02, 2023 03:10AM

Trump caused our national debt to surge by 7.8 trillion dollars while he was in office. You cant get any worse than that.

Posted by: filtered ()
Date: March 02, 2023 07:12PM

Yeah , fuck trump

Posted by: Oh, libtard ()
Date: March 02, 2023 09:15PM

Why do you continue to blame Trump for the failure of the old vegetable you elected? You all know Biden is a loser and you are just deflecting blame from your errors

Posted by: DVA guy ()
Date: March 03, 2023 02:56PM

Trump history Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> December 22nd 2018 through January 25th 2019 Trump
> shut down the federal government. I got a 35 day
> paid vacation. That was the one thing that Trump
> did that I actually liked. We went on a trip to
> Florida and the weather was perfect!

I liked that too. We got a last miniute deal on a cabin at Deep Creek lake and spent Christmas there. We had a big fireplace and it was really nice.

This forum powered by Phorum.