HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FFXU Poster of the Year for 2014
Posted by: Nominating Committee ()
Date: September 14, 2014 10:35AM

My Nomination for 2014

Gunlover, you either like his post or you hate them. Well I both like and hate them but he is fair in his objectivity.

Gunlover is an enigma. His post are not well written but nobody else post here on the FFXU are well written either. I think he does it on purpose and that what makes them so thought provoking, insightful and highly read. I follow his posting waiting for the next not to miss history in its making. He brings other post that would die an quick death back to life with his clear concise truthful objective commenting, its like he is the life giver of the FFXU. This is what make other posters really jealous and deceitful and I won't call any names.

Gunlover seems to tells what he thinks rather than what you want to hear. He seems a conformist, he flow with the waters under sure navigation but stand on top of his principles. His love of guns is without doubt and he doesn't impose it on us or support the left and right gun agenda, that is refreshing here on the FFXU.

Gunlover is not racist as you think but seems a realist. He seems to understand that in this world there room for everybody. He seems a friend to everybody and tolerant as long as it doesn't infringes on the greatness of this country's principles. Especially the 2nd amendment, god bless him standing for this country.

Gunlover is not a liberal type, he tells you what he likes and don't like, no smiling in your face and stabbing you in the back like most poster here do. He unequivocal in his stand on Gayism and liberalism. I enjoy when calls gays queer, he not doing anything else the majority aren't saying at home and political correctness isn't his strong suit or he does not care, which I believe the latter. He stands on principal.

One poster called him a disgusting human being because he was truthful, nobody has ever been referred to like this on the FFXU, well you know what he said was deep and he is no chump. Other long term posters have tried to get there but all they do is solicit the same tired names and cliches we heard before and easily forgotten.

He doesn't tell you much about himself but he seems to tells what wants you to know but I think he has a very storied life. But that his right and he know it. He is interesting. He said he been under fire or in gun fights in Afghanistan, but he never said he has killed anybody or seen anybody killed but uses the name Gunlover and you would think, I would suspect he has but I'm glad he respectful enough not trying be different from us who never experienced such things and trying to be one up everybody like some posters on this site not saying any names.

Gunlover is a self called hunter of hogs but attacked the fairfax bow hunters because of their inefficient maiming of deers and drew their threatening ire, they wanted kill him with an arrow. I don't eat pork but it must be good for him. I don't mind him having guns, that his right, I don't have a gun but thats my right and there nothing preventing me getting one if I do chose to, my right.

One good comment about him to today from a hater was. Gunlover is like heartburn. You wish you could just ignore him, but goddamn does he let you know he's there. That praise.

Be as he may he is Gunlover. Keep it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Poster of the Year for 2014
Posted by: Consider EESH ()
Date: September 14, 2014 10:47AM

Hell No, he is old, overused, tired and predictable. Nobody read his post anyway. He post for meade all the time.

Posted by: i vote for ()
Date: September 14, 2014 10:50AM

The lamb center spammer

JK

Gunlover isn't so bad, he is not racist which is a nice change. His little signature is gay as shit.

-----------------

Guns don't kill people, gunlovers do.

Never run out of vitamin D

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: September 14, 2014 11:21AM

smoked salmon goes well with cheese and crackers

Attachments:

Posted by: Army Buddy ()
Date: September 14, 2014 11:22AM

Consider EESH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hell No, he is old, overused, tired and
> predictable. Nobody read his post anyway. He post
> for meade all the time.

+1000

Michael is just a has been 5 foot dried up, dishonorably discharged, tattooed queer.

Posted by: uMeXk ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:21PM

so crime and murders in fx co is WAY up due to NRA ?

fuck you

crime is WAY up in fx co due to democrats voting against weaposn while using them to kill NRA people and or to arm cops to point at citizens to get cash

fuck you

Posted by: mkJEu ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:27PM

uMeXk Wrote:
> so crime and murders in fx co is WAY up due to NRA
> ?
>
> fuck you
>
> crime is WAY up in fx co due to democrats voting
> against weaposn while using them to kill NRA
> people and or to arm cops to point at citizens to
> get cash
>
> fuck you

You're just mad that the Lamb Center poster is more high profile than you. All you do is make dumb threads. He got a thread made about him and got it stickied.

My vote is for Niggardly Nigger. Gunlover and svenestle are fags.

Posted by: K6HUC ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:50PM

I like how Gunlover nominates himself and plagiarized the nomination. Sex offender meth addicts are not eligible.

Posted by: PkXd9 ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:57PM

K6HUC Wrote:
> Sex offender meth addicts are not eligible.

What about pedophile cokeheads?

Posted by: Residencial skitzo ()
Date: September 17, 2014 01:09AM

Svennestle

Posted by: Henro ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:53AM

GL is an attention whore plane and simple.

OP is the attention whore!

Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:56AM

Nominating Committee Wrote:
> My Nomination for 2014

Is...ME!

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: LIB-TARDZ LOLZ! ()
Date: September 17, 2014 10:01AM

Only if the category is "Most Retarded FFXU Poster of the Year for 2014".

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.