HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Supporters of legislation to legalize marijuana in Virginia say one of its main goals is to make reparations to people of color and communities harmed by a disproportionate enforcement of marijuana laws.
Posted by: NAAWP ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:32AM

Dear White People.

It's time to fight back. This new legislation is unconstitutional, an attack on White people.

Blacks are the most dependent group in America. Trillions have been spent propping up the failed black culture.

https://www.whsv.com/2021/02/15/advocates-promote-social-equity-in-virginia-marijuana-bills/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Supporters of legislation to legalize marijuana in Virginia say one of its main goals is to make reparations to people of color and communities harmed by a disproportionate enforcement of marijuana laws.
Posted by: Proud White Man ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:35AM

We as white people need to regroup and come together as a culture to fight this abuse. I'm sick of it.

Re: Supporters of legislation to legalize marijuana in Virginia say one of its main goals is to make reparations to people of color and communities harmed by a disproportionate enforcement of marijuana laws.
Posted by: They dont even try to hide it. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:38AM

The anti White hatred marches on.

Posted by: Nancy Reagan was Retarded ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:40AM

The war on drugs was a farce, Release the prisoners and decriminalize it. All of it.

Posted by: Gimmeminz ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:40AM

We gonna get you white folk back in the fields.hahahahaaaa
Attachments:
ff0ac109-9388-4897-ad17-bf73738ffc2d-large16x9_image0.jpeg.jpg

Posted by: So unconstitutional ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:47AM

This will never pass constitutional muster.

Posted by: White people need to fight back ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:00PM

White people better wake up.

Posted by: Fuck a bunch of lazy ass niggers ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:06PM

I'm tired of working to pay my bills and everyone else's bill too!

Posted by: White People are magic ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:13PM

Fuck a bunch of lazy ass niggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm tired of working to pay my bills and everyone
> else's bill too!

Damn strait. Nobody bleeds the system dry like blacks.

Posted by: Tell me it ain't so ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:14PM

What does NAAWP stand for? Please tell me it's not what I think.

Posted by: 3099281 ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:17PM

I have zero interest in using or growing weed. I be dammed if I would sit back and let this bullshit happen. This is unconstitutional. Total bullshit.

Posted by: Rewarding bad behavior ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:22PM

This is another example of rewarding blacks for bad behavior. The reason blacks are effected is because they broke the law. More often than any other group. This is a ridiculous attempt to prop up bad behavior.

Blacks will destroy the weed industry. Loke they have everything else.

Posted by: Nuclear White Family. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:26PM

What a damn cheesy way for govenor black face to make up for his misdoings.

Posted by: Complete joke ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:34PM

Now thats some bullshit right there. Not a chance

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:34PM

Rewarding bad behavior Wrote:

> Blacks will destroy the weed industry. Loke they
> have everything else.

I'm generally not for legalization...but... what the fuck are you talking about?

Nogs are too lazy to grow it. Even if they tried to grow it legally, the permits and taxes would kill any potential profit.

In other states where it's legal, more than 80% of it is still sold illegally the old fashioned way. Nogs will just be paying more for it if they get it from the store and they will still be able to deal it like they do now.

Posted by: 351231 ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:40PM

Not a chance in hell this is legal. Democrats have been pushing it with handing out cash to blacks and browns now. This will be shot down in court.

Posted by: White boy weed is better ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:40PM

If niggers deal weed you'll be getting moldy assed old brown pot with big fat stems and lots of seeds.

Posted by: Useless eaters ()
Date: February 15, 2021 12:56PM

White boy weed is better Wrote:
> If niggers deal weed you'll be getting moldy assed
> old brown pot with big fat stems and lots of
> seeds.

And roach spray.

Posted by: Hold up Craka ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:04PM

Hold up honkey.wez be growen the goot goot

White boy weed is better Wrote:
> If niggers deal weed you'll be getting moldy assed
> old brown pot with big fat stems and lots of
> seeds.
Attachments:
depositphotos_17064225-stock-photo-lester-beetlejuice-green.jpg
20210215_125928.jpg

Posted by: The snow is white ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:05PM

Proud White Man Wrote:
> We as white people need to regroup and come
> together as a culture to fight this abuse. I'm
> sick of it.

You'll just kill each other over it like you do snow

Posted by: Whites are so lazy ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:06PM

White People are magic Wrote:
> Fuck a bunch of lazy ass niggers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm tired of working to pay my bills and
> everyone
> > else's bill too!
>
>
> Damn strait. Nobody bleeds the system dry like
> blacks.

Except for the tiny fact that more whites are on welfare than any other race in this country. But hey, stay ignorant, cracker

Posted by: Shit is brown ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:08PM

You niggers will just kill each other over it like you do in Chicago.

Posted by: Get real up in here ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:11PM

Whites are so lazy Wrote:
> White People are magic Wrote:
> -----
> > Fuck a bunch of lazy ass niggers Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I'm tired of working to pay my bills and
> > everyone
> > > else's bill too!
> >
> >
> > Damn strait. Nobody bleeds the system dry like
> > blacks.
>
> Except for the tiny fact that more whites are on
> welfare than any other race in this country. But
> hey, stay ignorant, cracker

Typical black. No understanding of math. Blacks are the most violent and dependent group. On every continent.

Posted by: The more you know ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:11PM

Whites are so lazy Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > everyone
> > > else's bill too!
> >
> >
> > blacks.
>
> Except for the tiny fact that more whites are on
> welfare than any other race in this country. But
> hey, stay ignorant, cracker

Niggers make up 13% of the US population but commit 80% of violent crimes.

Posted by: Master Grower ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:15PM

Serious lung infections included with that garbage. Holy smokes.

Hold up Craka Wrote:
> Hold up honkey.wez be growen the goot goot
>
>
>
> White boy weed is better Wrote:
> -----
> > If niggers deal weed you'll be getting moldy
> assed
> > old brown pot with big fat stems and lots of
> > seeds.

Posted by: Help Center. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:16PM

New to this website. How do you follow a conversation? Also how do you edit ?

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Fact the facts ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:18PM

Get real up in here Wrote:
> Typical black. No understanding of math. Blacks
> are the most violent and dependent group. On every
> continent.

If you say so. Doesn't change the fact that there's more whites on welfare than anyone else.

Posted by: Get out- Run while you can. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:19PM

Help Center. Wrote:
> New to this website. How do you follow a
> conversation? Also how do you edit ?
>
> Thanks in advance

Run , don't look back. You don't want to know. This place is a trap.

Posted by: The first shall become the last ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:20PM

The more you know Wrote:
> Niggers make up 13% of the US population but
> commit 80% of violent crimes.

If you say so. But we all know that crackers were 99% of the criminals who beat and killed police and then stormed the Capitol building on Jan 6. Just more crackers being crackers. Too bad more of you didn't get shot in the neck.

But soon :)

Posted by: Hotel California ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:21PM

Help Center. Wrote:
> New to this website. How do you follow a
> conversation? Also how do you edit ?
>
> Thanks in advance

Someone beat me to it. But the advice is solid. Run. This place is a psychological trap. You can never leave.

Posted by: Well duh ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:23PM

Tell me it ain't so Wrote:
> What does NAAWP stand for? Please tell me it's not
> what I think.

Well duh, its fairfax underground. It will ridiculously be an acronym for exactly what you think.

Posted by: You nailed it ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:29PM

Well duh Wrote:
> Tell me it ain't so Wrote:
> -----
> > What does NAAWP stand for? Please tell me it's
> not
> > what I think.
>
>
> Well duh, its fairfax underground. It will
> ridiculously be an acronym for exactly what you
> think.

I think you nailed it. National Association [for the] Advancement [of] White People.

Top level trolling. Lmao

Posted by: Not legal ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:32PM

This is the very example of taxation without representation. Not a chance this hold up in court.

Posted by: Enough is enough already ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:38PM

I am sick of people talking about supremacy. We do not have White supremacy we have Black supremacy. Racial injustices are not against Blacks they are against Whites. Correcting racial injustice requires us to address racism against White people and the unfair advantages that Black people have. White people must be compensated for all of the racial injustices they have suffered due to affirmative action and other forms of institutionalized racism against Whites.

Posted by: WrongLibFags ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:42PM

NAAWP Wrote:
> Dear White People.
>
> It's time to fight back. This new legislation is
> unconstitutional, an attack on White people.
>
> Blacks are the most dependent group in America.
> Trillions have been spent propping up the failed
> black culture.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> https://www.whsv.com/2021/02/15/advocates-promote-
> social-equity-in-virginia-marijuana-bills/

I be goddamn. This is complete bullshit

Posted by: Black Privledge Niggers ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:55PM

Welcome to governor Coonskin's Virginia.

Posted by: highs n lows ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:56PM

White People are magic Wrote:
> Fuck a bunch of lazy ass niggers Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm tired of working to pay my bills and
> everyone
> > else's bill too!
>
>
> Damn strait. Nobody bleeds the system dry like
> blacks.

Yet the fact is most welfare recipients in the US are white.
About 25 million welfare recipients are white and only 11 million are black.

https://www.thoughtco.com/who-really-receives-welfare-4126592

Posted by: Do the math Nigger ()
Date: February 15, 2021 02:01PM

Let's see Niggers are 13% of the US population receiving 11 million welfare checks. Houston, we have a problem!

Posted by: Try to learn how to math. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 02:05PM

highs n lows Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > everyone
> > > else's bill too!
> >
> >
> > blacks.
>
> Yet the fact is most welfare recipients in the US
> are white.
> About 25 million welfare recipients are white and
> only 11 million are black.
>
> https://www.thoughtco.com/who-really-receives-welf
> are-4126592

Per capita , there are more black people on welfare. Black females dominate the rolls.

Posted by: fried yard bird ()
Date: February 15, 2021 02:16PM

Try to learn how to math. Wrote:
> highs n lows Wrote:
> -----
> > White People are magic Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Fuck a bunch of lazy ass niggers Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I'm tired of working to pay my bills and
> > > everyone
> > > > else's bill too!
> > >
> > >
> > > Damn strait. Nobody bleeds the system dry
> like
> > > blacks.
> >
> > Yet the fact is most welfare recipients in the
> US
> > are white.
> > About 25 million welfare recipients are white
> and
> > only 11 million are black.
> >
> >
> https://www.thoughtco.com/who-really-receives-welf
>
> > are-4126592
>
>
> Per capita , there are more black people on
> welfare. Black females dominate the rolls.

Only because white people are racist and they keep the black people down.

Posted by: Preach is my White brother. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 02:56PM

Enough is enough already Wrote:
> I am sick of people talking about supremacy. We do
> not have White supremacy we have Black supremacy.
> Racial injustices are not against Blacks they are
> against Whites. Correcting racial injustice
> requires us to address racism against White people
> and the unfair advantages that Black people have.
> White people must be compensated for all of the
> racial injustices they have suffered due to
> affirmative action and other forms of
> institutionalized racism against Whites.

Posted by: Bullshit is not the word. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 04:29PM

Bullshit doesn't cover this atrocity of an idea. Blacks rape the goverment assistance now. Black kids alone , bankrupt schools as they are so hard to handle and teach. White families need to step up and demand you get back , equal to what you put in. This is morally wrong and unconstitutional.

Posted by: You mad honkeys ()
Date: February 15, 2021 05:34PM

You mad honkeys

Hahahahaha

Posted by: Not mad niggers ()
Date: February 15, 2021 05:43PM

You mad honkeys Wrote:
> You mad honkeys
>
> Hahahahaha

We don't get mad. We get even.

Posted by: Short pump va ()
Date: February 15, 2021 06:27PM

Nice try niggers, this won't be happening.

Posted by: What a crock of shit ()
Date: February 15, 2021 09:03PM

Laughable to think this is legal.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.