HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ISIS has declared themselves the Caliphate
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 30, 2014 07:25AM

They finally did it. I have to say a huge number of Baghdadi's moves have come as a complete surprise including this one.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/middle-east-live/2014/jun/30/isis-declares-caliphate-in-iraq-and-syria-live-updates

Frome the unilateral declaration that AQI and Al Nusrah were merging to the point where Baghdadi flat out rejected Zawahiri's favorable (for Al Nusrah) ruling, stating that Zawahiri's command was irrelevant as it was "the command that opposes Allah's command," (that I couldn't fucking believe).

Finally ISIS just flat out killed Zawahiri's rep in February in 2014. That was equally unbelievable and at the time, and like the previous two I thought for certain Baghdadi was overplaying his hand.

Clearly Baghdadi keeps getting it right. The massive gains in Iraq by ISIS are no surpise. That was gonna happen sooner or later but the declaration of the Caliphate and going so far as to demand loyalty of all Jihadists (including AQ Core) is fucking crazy.

But if recent history is any indicator, than it's also probably the right move.

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ISIS has declared themselves the Caliphate
Posted by: Gun Lover ()
Date: June 30, 2014 07:36AM

Start stocking up on ammo. This shit is coming this way, when all these Muslim in America declare allegiance. You think Obama or any democratic president going to protect you, No. The gay boys better worry or head back to the closet, they string them by the hundreds.

Think of it. The "Caliphate of America"

Date: June 30, 2014 07:43AM

I have a Muslim friend I was talking to about this shit. We always joke around about this. I asked him what I should do when they take the US (which I don't think will EVER happen) and he told me that as long as I convert once we're conquered than they can't touch me.

He told me to make sure I have a Quran on me though to make it believable. lol

I have you now.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 30, 2014 07:55AM

stop talking to yourself like an idiot.

Posted by: Gerry please STFU ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:01AM

How sad is it that Glenn Beck is better at predicting our foreign policy challenges than anyone at the State Dept or Pentagon. We are truly one fucked up country now....

Attachments:
glenn-beck-caliphate.jpg

Date: June 30, 2014 08:06AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stop talking to yourself like an idiot.

Chill dude. No need to get yourself in a bad mood already. It's only Monday and you've got the whole work week ahead of you pal.

I have you now.

Posted by: Gerry's butthurt ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:14AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> stop talking to yourself like an idiot.

Writes the worthless piece of shit that is renowned for posting his fucked up brain-turds in 1 minute intervals like some kind of autistic idiot. No offense

Posted by: itsbitsyyahyah ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:51AM

Nothing wrong with having a caliphate.

Call it by its real name.

Rebuilding of the Ottoman Empire.

If we never touched their oil to begin with then the twin towers would still be standing.

Posted by: Bill Shakespeare ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:57AM

Turks are heavily involved. Israel also attacked the Syrian jets who were bombing ISIS on the border with Iraq. Ready-to-go youtube videos, twitter feeds, instagram selfies, boilerplate Islamic announcmenets. Me thinks they doth protest too much.

Posted by: Gun Lover ()
Date: June 30, 2014 12:09PM

Campaign Plan. Over first, then Europe, then America. What going to be so bad dumbass liberals and democrats are going to help them do it. At least they will be gay free.
Attachments:
article-2674736-1F46221200000578-100_634x381.jpg

Posted by: Gerry's Fail ()
Date: June 30, 2014 12:11PM

Gerry's butthurt Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > stop talking to yourself like an idiot.
>
>
> Writes the worthless piece of shit that is
> renowned for posting his fucked up brain-turds in
> 1 minute intervals like some kind of autistic
> idiot. No offense

+1

Posted by: History is your friend ()
Date: June 30, 2014 12:44PM

itsbitsyyahyah Wrote:
> Nothing wrong with having a caliphate.
>
> Call it by its real name.
>
> Rebuilding of the Ottoman Empire.
>
>
> If we never touched their oil to begin with then
> the twin towers would still be standing.

Not hardly. More to do with do with post-WWII politics versus oil. We were the ones who helped build their oil production. Without it, they'd still be living in tents and scooping up sand to wash the oil from to use in those genie lamp thingys. Oil politics came long after the stage was set through our support for various kingdoms, Israel, and other political aspects not primarily having a lot to do with oil at the time.

Posted by: eLester ()
Date: June 30, 2014 01:12PM

Oil was discovered in Persia just before WW1 and the dismantling of the Ottoman Exmpire. I believe it was around 1905 to 1910. They don't need us to extract their oil. The Americans and Brits were demanding ownership of the oil in their oilfield development contracts. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other OPEC countries did away with that arrangement called production-sharing and paid foreign oil cos for services rendered. The invasions, staged revolts, and foreign-backed coups are all about acquiring ownership of the oil that lies outside those staunch U.S. allies.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.