HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Would You Like to Double Your Salary?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 21, 2014 10:22PM

http://www.cbn.com/partners/profiles/LEAD428_Calamia.aspx

“My wife was giving all she had! And she showed me,” said Mike with tears now filling his eyes, “She showed me what real giving is; the heart of giving.”

Maricris also urged Mike to watch The 700 Club with her.

“We started watching The 700 Club and listening to Pat and Gordon. We started learning about Malachi 3:10. And I said, ‘Well, OK, you know if I’m gonna give $20 then the Lord will give it back to us,’” said Mike.

So Mike sent off a check to CBN.

“About a week later I sold a motorcycle engine I had in my shed for $2500! I had it had been there for years! I had almost forgotten about it!”

When Mike went back in to the house and told Maricris what happened, she reminded him about what they’d been learning.

“The first thing my wife says is ‘You gotta give $250 to the Lord.’ And I said, ‘Why?’ And then I said, ‘Oh, I’m sorry, yes, you’re right honey we have need to give $250 to the Lord.’ So we mailed that in to CBN.”

Soon after that, the couple was watching a CBN telethon and they increased their pledge to 700 Club Gold, or $40 a month.
“Well shortly after that I got a job!” said Mike. “And then we had friends that had a beautiful home. They asked us to live there and take care of the house—RENT FREE! We lived there over 5 years. Rent free for over 5 years?!? You know that was a blessing!” said Mike.
The couple then increased to CBN’s Thousand Club, and eventually became CBN Founders.

“Our income has increased, and, it’s real funny because, every time we increase our giving, the Lord finds ways to increase our earnings. It’s really strange, I went from making $20 an hour to making $42 dollars an hour!”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would You Like to Double Your Salary?
Posted by: ....... ()
Date: May 21, 2014 10:39PM

Dumb, delusional cunts. People can't take responsibility for their own lives, so they have to attribute all their successes and failures to "god's plan". Fucking pathetic...

Posted by: question for ya ()
Date: May 21, 2014 11:47PM

When the f*** is an amputee going to miraculously regrow an arm or leg?

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: May 22, 2014 12:58AM

Ironically, the presence of so many stupid people would seem to help their case for rejecting Darwin's theories.

Religion LOL!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.