HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Journey to Spring Time Cherry Blossoms at Nation’s Capital__Washington DC
Posted by: cafetwinv ()
Date: March 21, 2014 02:50PM

Conversation: April is Festival Time n Washington DC

Hoping to catch the Cherry Blossom near the Jefferson Memorial, my favorite place this year again.

Then be ready for the USA Science & Engineering Exhbits at the Convention Center end of April as I visited and recorded in a brief music video in 2012.

I included this Pinterst brief Utube Video from my 2012 Visit as an "insider" guide to the event in the last week-end of April, 2014 at the Convention Center this year.

http://www.pinterest.com/clubtwin/journey-to-spring-time-cherry-blossoms-at-nations-/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Journey to Spring Time Cherry Blossoms at Nation’s Capital__Washington DC
Posted by: cafetwinv is a faggot ()
Date: March 21, 2014 02:52PM

Fuck you, faggot

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 21, 2014 06:06PM

Conversation: April is Festival Time in Calcutta

Hoping to catch the Bandicoot Fest near the Sacred Cow Memorial, my favorite place this year again.

Then be ready for the India Pestilence & Disease Exhbits at the The Nildip Banquet Hall Convention Center end of April as I visited and recorded in tiny little briefs in 2012.

I included this Doucherest Utube Video from my 2012 Visit as an "Upper
Caste" guide to the event in the last week-end of April, 2014 at the Nildip Convention Center this year.

Journey to Spring Time Bandicoot Fest at Calcutta

http://www.doucherest.com/bandicoottwin/journey-to-spring-time-bandicoot-fest-at-third world nations-

Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: March 22, 2014 07:51AM

Journey to Spring Time Cherry Blossoms at Nation’s Capital__Washington DC Posted by: cafetwinv ()
Date: March 21, 2014 02:50PM

Conversation: 2 Great Opportunities For Arts, Music and Science

(01) Mid-April, 2014 : Journey to Spring Time Cherry Blossoms at Nation’s Capital__Washington DC

(02) Last Week-End in April, 2014 at the USA Science & Engineering Festival at The Convention Center- Free, families and Kids most welcome !

http://www.pinterest.com/clubtwin/journey-to-spring-time-cherry-blossoms-at-nations-/

(See my short Utube visit record of 2012 at the USA Science and Engineering Festival at the Convention Center)
Attachments:
SP ICON National-Cherry-Blossom-Festival.jpg

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 22, 2014 08:07AM

Baisakhi Festival
Time: 13th April
Venue: All over Punjab
Significance: Harvest Festival
Highlights: Prayers in Gurdwara, Performance of bhangra and gidda

Baisakhi marks the beginning of "New Year "in Punjab. It is celebrated to commemorate the ripening of winter (rabi) harvest and in turn, honor the hard work of farmers. It is observed on 13th of April every year and marks the time of festivities and gaiety among the inhabitants of Punjab. Baisakhi is celebrated to show gratitude to The Almighty, for blessing them with a bountiful harvest. On this day, people take bath before the dawn and visit gurdwara to offer their prayer. Kirtans and recital of passages from the Granth Sahib take place in the gurdwaras. There is the distribution of the delicious kada Prasad, followed by kar sewa. On the day of Baisakhi, Sun enters Aries, the first sign of Zodiac.
Attachments:
punjabi hat.jpg
punjabpuss.jpg
pnpun.jpg
punjabp.jpg

Posted by: Blooming Onion ()
Date: March 22, 2014 08:31AM

Looking at those pictures related to India, made my spinchter clamp down.

Their foods are awful for ones bowels.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.