HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need to lose weight
Posted by: Fairfax Fatass ()
Date: February 24, 2014 10:53AM

I'm 40 pounds over weight. I need to lose weight fast. What's the best exercise for weight loss. Any Fairfaxians have any solutions that worked for you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need to lose weight
Posted by: Luke Warmwater ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:14AM

The best exercise for losing weight is called pushing your fat ass away from the table. Repeat 3 times a day.

Posted by: Exercise for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 24, 2014 12:01PM

Fairfax Fatass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm 40 pounds over weight. I need to lose weight
> fast. What's the best exercise for weight loss.
> Any Fairfaxians have any solutions that worked for
> you?

Exercizin is a great way to loose weight. Running, swimming, biking, hiking, cycling, climbing, spinning, and liftin weights are excellent modes of exercise.

Things like jazzercise, p90x, Richard Simmons, insanity, and kick boxing also have limited results.

As always, conslut a doctor before exercising to make sure your heart is healthy enough for exercise!

Posted by: kala scarpinksi ()
Date: February 24, 2014 12:11PM

Eat less, exercise more. What you eat, and how much you eat is what is most important. Even if you run 10 miles a day and eat garbage you will still be fat.

http://www.amazon.com/Max-Strength-600mg-Diet-Pills/dp/B00FAQ3R7W worked well for me. It's no magic pill, but will help curve your appetite without any side effects. Just checkout the reviews.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: February 24, 2014 12:16PM

Attachments:
keep-calm-and-shut-up-fatty.png

Posted by: XWYbU ()
Date: February 24, 2014 12:20PM

Eat lots of dry cereal during the day and granola bars, also salad works. Start doing exercise every day,

Posted by: Fairfax Fatass ()
Date: February 24, 2014 01:41PM

Luke Warmwater Wrote:
> The best exercise for losing weight is called
> pushing your fat ass away from the table. Repeat 3
> times a day.

Geez, what's with the hostility?

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: February 24, 2014 02:00PM

kala scarpinksi Wrote:
> Eat less, exercise more. What you eat, and how
> much you eat is what is most important. Even if
> you run 10 miles a day and eat garbage you will
> still be fat.

The only thing I'd add to this is repeat on a daily basis for the rest of your life.

Posted by: science ()
Date: February 24, 2014 02:01PM

It's a simple mass balance equation. "In" minus "out" will equal net gain or loss. And please don't start all the whiny "but I have a glandular problem". It's a fact of life: losing weight (and keeping it off) will always be easier for some than others.

Given a pound of fat is equivalent to roughly 3555 calories:
http://www.zoeharcombe.com/the-knowledge/1lb-does-not-equal-3500-calories/

The simple answer is burn more calories in a day than you consume, and you will (over time) lose weight. If all you wish to do is lose weight, then eat less than whatever your metabolic rate is currently burning off. The lousy part is you'll still be somewhat flabby and out of shape. Weight will come off faster with:

1) a healthy diet
2) proper exercise (weight training as well as cardio)

If you're looking to lose those 40 pounds by the end of March, good luck. A more realistic approach would be to drop 1 to 2 pounds a week via #s 1 and 2 above. That would equate to a net "burn" of approximately 508 calories a day (less food/more exercise). Cutting out a can of 12 ounce soda, and replacing with water, will eliminate anywhere from 150 to 200 calories each (depending on the specific soda).

As another poster mentioned above, it would be best to check with your physician to make sure there are no underlying medical issues. What's the point of starting to exercise if you're going to drop dead of a heart attack the first day, right?

All that being said, at 1 to 2 pounds a week, you'll drop those 40 pounds in about 6 months. And feel better because of it.

Date: February 24, 2014 02:05PM

XWYbU Wrote:
> Eat lots of dry cereal during the day and granola
> bars, also salad works. Start doing exercise every
> day,

Cereal and granola aren't that great for losing weight. Granola has a lot of carbs, fat, and sugar.

Salad and all natural oatmeal (not the instant) with fruit is good.

Date: February 24, 2014 02:06PM

Just remember...

nothing-tastes-as-good-as-skinny-feels-3

Posted by: shakeweights ()
Date: February 24, 2014 02:08PM

Fairfax Fatass Wrote:
> you?

Shakeweights are the best
Attachments:
5.gif
6.gif
7.gif
8.gif
9.gif

Posted by: Hmmmmm ()
Date: February 24, 2014 02:08PM

Fairfax Fatass Wrote:
> you?

My wife tells me frequently that if I want to lose 10 pounds of ugly fat, to just cut off my head!

Posted by: IT/Fitness Professional ()
Date: February 24, 2014 02:23PM

A good start is to begin drinking your body weight in ounces of water, each day. This is a good way to flush the toxins and other crap out of your system.

Try to limit your PM carbs too, especially if you're not getting much exercise. I.e. Salads, egg whites, skinless chicken breast, ect. Also, the George Foreman grill and/or a $30 food steamer machine can both be your best friends.

If you can give it your all for 12-16 weeks, 40lbs is VERY doable.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:36PM

Fairfax Fatass Wrote:
> Luke Warmwater Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The best exercise for losing weight is called
> > pushing your fat ass away from the table. Repeat
> 3
> > times a day.
>
>
> Geez, what's with the hostility?

How is that hostile? You call yourself Fairfax Fatass.

Posted by: skinny ()
Date: February 25, 2014 01:06AM

Anybody trying to diet must maintain muscle tone because the body will start eating the muscle when caloric intake is reduced. Thus, exercise doesn't directly cause weight loss, but it is a necessary part of weight loss.

I weighed 395 lbs when I decided I had to diet. My cardiologist suggested the Ideal Protein diet. I now weigh 260 lbs and am still counting. You can find information for this program at idealpretein.com.

Posted by: Proven Methods ()
Date: February 25, 2014 01:16AM

AIDS

Cancer

Meth

Posted by: FFU unoriginal ()
Date: February 25, 2014 01:37AM

Luke Warmwater Wrote:
> The best exercise for losing weight is called
> pushing your fat ass away from the table. Repeat 3
> times a day.

Your Stabitha is showing.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: March 22, 2014 05:48AM

The only scientifically proven way to lose weight is a calorie reduction diet. If you're a Male, only consume about 1,800 calories a day. If you're a female, only consume about 1,500 calories a day. Obviously you'll lose weight faster if you reduce your calories even more and if you exercise. But you run into possible health risks if you starve yourself too much. I highly recommend buying an elliptical machine and doing HIIT sessions on it since it doesn't put a lot of stress on your joints and HIIT sessions only take about 10 minutes to complete. Once you lose the excess fat, then a lot more exercise options open up for you. Something like P90X would also work and actually give you an athletic physique.

Posted by: Hkhjy ()
Date: March 22, 2014 08:57AM

You can toss lots of salad too. That helps exercise your facial muscles and you will definitely break a sweat if you are doing it right.

Posted by: silvester23 ()
Date: December 26, 2019 06:48PM

Dude, if you want to loose some weight, the easiest and the most effective way is to eat only healthy food. You need to have a correct lifestyle. If you will do everything correctly, it will be enough. I have lost a lot of weight by using this method. I was 200 lbs, and now I weigh only 160 lbs. Excuse me, I don't know how to convert lbs to kg, I hope that you understood me.

Posted by: Sherpa ()
Date: December 26, 2019 07:27PM

I've been dressing as a goat for years and fucking this fat loser in his basement. I gave him herpes. I think he tries slimfast shakes or something. He's still fat as fuck and cries about Trump all the damn time.

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: January 11, 2022 10:41PM

Hello, many people are looking to lose weight. This problem is especially typical for women - to get in good shape and get a slender body. But here it is important to approach the issue thoroughly, otherwise there is a risk of harm to health. If you are wondering, in Noom Reviews you can read a weight loss plan that really works.

Posted by: Role Model ()
Date: January 12, 2022 09:38AM

I would listen to Meade Skelton while working out. That will create a positive correlation between working out and enjoyment so you will want to continue. You can also see videos of how Meade changed his body. Listen to Fat No More, one of his best hits.

Posted by: Benton ()
Date: January 25, 2022 08:15AM

Trying to lose weight. Exercise regularly, plus running, healthy diet, but not much result. Have read about metabolism issues. Try to follow the tips stated on the Canada Drugs website. Hope it'll help me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2022 05:16AM by Benton.

Posted by: amy stivens ()
Date: March 07, 2022 11:04AM

Any experience with peloton? worth buying?

Posted by: rams ()
Date: March 18, 2022 01:54PM

amy stivens Wrote:
> Any experience with peloton? worth buying?

If you want to lose weight, it's a good thing to exercise. However, I think everything needs to be in the complex. Diet + exercises + healthy lifestyle. After having read https://it-works.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html, I also called It Works phone number to order vitamins to keep my health in balance while losing weight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2022 11:04AM by rams.

Date: March 18, 2022 02:17PM

You need to visualize what you want to look like. Look at before and after pictures.
Attachments:
Meade Bodybuilder1.jpg

Date: March 18, 2022 02:17PM

You need to visualize what you want to look like. Look at before and after pictures.
Attachments:
Meade Bodybuilder1.jpg

Posted by: Mary Lindert from the IRS ()
Date: March 19, 2022 12:18AM

Mary is a fat bitch and mean to the world because she was born ugly.

Posted by: Switch energy sources ()
Date: March 19, 2022 12:19PM

Lost 65 lbs easily by changing the source of energy the body uses to power life.

Before: no limits on intake. The body's primary energy source is sugar. The body uses insulin to extract energy from the sugar. (This system gets out of whack sometimes & diabetes can emerge.)

Current: primary source of energy is fat, which after a few days, will be converted to energy using ketones ergo replacing the need for insulin. Limited amount of protein, but precious few carbs (go as low as you can.) Be very wary of marketing math that results in "net carbs". Best success occurs without net carbs. Go whole. Net carbs are manufactured and will sabotage your effort. Exercise is always good. Walk, lift some weight.

Once the conversion is complete, notice that hunger is much reduced due to the high fat intake. Because you are not hungry, you can easily use intermittent fasting to maximize your success.

Posted by: creole ()
Date: April 13, 2022 01:39AM

Calorie counting is the most effective way to lose weight. When used correctly, it can give 100% results. Read more useful information in the article 2500-Calorie Diet: Can You Slash Excess Pounds By Mounting Nutritious Food On Your Plate? https://betterme.world/articles/how-to-lose-50-lb-in-2-months/ . And remember that knowing the individual daily calorie intake, you can adjust the diet and achieve your goals faster.

Posted by: Cam Francis ()
Date: April 13, 2022 01:48AM

Best bet is to burn the weight off doing hard labor and meager diet through special camps. I highly recommend Dachau or Buchenwald

Posted by: Try running ()
Date: April 13, 2022 07:58PM

It really works
Attachments:
76C38929-17A2-49A9-8644-C69DBE0D065A.gif

Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: June 12, 2022 12:15PM

As far as I know, you can lose weight through exercise, weight loss surgery, and consuming low-calorie diets. If I were you, I'd start by designing a weight loss meal plan. You can find examples here https://betterme.world/articles/lose-30-pounds-in-3-months/. As for exercises, I recommend choosing those activities you will like. I personally enjoy cycling and running, also I do workouts three times a week at home.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2022 03:10AM by Frank7788.

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: July 22, 2023 11:30AM

Frank7788 Wrote:
> As far as I know, you can lose weight through
> exercise, weight loss surgery, and consuming
> low-calorie diets. If I were you, I'd start by
> designing a weight loss meal plan. You can find
> examples here
> https://betterme.world/articles/lose-30-pounds-in-
> 3-months/. As for exercises, I recommend choosing
> those activities you will like. I personally enjoy
> cycling and running, also I do workouts three
> times a week at home.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: July 24, 2023 04:47PM

kala scarpinksi Wrote:
> Eat less, exercise more. What you eat, and how
> much you eat is what is most important. Even if
> you run 10 miles a day and eat garbage you will
> still be fat.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Max-Strength-600mg-Diet-Pill
> s/dp/B00FAQ3R7W worked well for me. It's no magic
> pill, but will help curve your appetite without
> any side effects. Just checkout the reviews.

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.