HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Uranus jokes
Posted by: researching Uranus ()
Date: February 21, 2014 12:30PM

Thanks to scientist, Ben Dover for his discovery, we can all look up at URANUS now.

URANUS is four times the size of Earth, larger than originally believed.

Scientists had originally thought URANUS was 1.7 billion miles from Earth. This is wrong. It's closer that you think!

There are no incidents of moons associated with URANUS. PHEW!!! That was a close one.

I didn't think URANUS was the one with a big red spot.

Do you know what happens when you ride a bicycle on a different planet? I was hoping you'd know because I saw some skid marks around URANUS.

When earth's rotation causes us to face URANUS, I can only hope I'm upwind.

What are those rings around URANUS?

News Flash: The massive black hole located dead center of URANUS seems to be pulling the two moons right in.

Don't look now, but there are rings around URANUS.

The top religious and scientific figures are debating whether URANUS is holy or not.

URANUS makes earth seem small.

URANUS and it's moons are always visible to the naked eye.

This morning, NASA released a news statement saying there will never be a mission to URANUS. It is far to dangerous, due in part, to the crushing gravity of the black hole located in the heart of it and it's crappy terrain.

Due to the poisonous gases that exist, Man can not survive anywhere near URANUS.

New scientific studies reveal that there are not five moons on URANUS, but only two, very large moons.

Although URANUS is very far from earth, due to its large size there is no surprise it took man so little time to find it.

When I go to see URANUS, will it be bright? Remind me to bring my blinders anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Groove tube ()
Date: February 21, 2014 12:40PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: ROTFLMFAO ()
Date: March 08, 2014 01:23PM

funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Dude 1 ()
Date: March 09, 2014 09:29AM

The Sloth says......
Attachments:
uranus.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: ram rod ()
Date: April 28, 2014 01:50PM

researching Uranus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks to scientist, Ben Dover for his discovery,
> we can all look up at URANUS now.
>
> URANUS is four times the size of Earth, larger
> than originally believed.
>
> Scientists had originally thought URANUS was 1.7
> billion miles from Earth. This is wrong. It's
> closer that you think!
>
> There are no incidents of moons associated with
> URANUS. PHEW!!! That was a close one.
>
> I didn't think URANUS was the one with a big red
> spo
you know what happens when you ride a bicycle
> on a different planet? I was hoping you'd know
> because I saw some skid marks around URANUS.
>
> When earth's rotation causes us to face URANUS, I
> can only hope I'm upwind.
>
> What are those rings around URANUS?
>
> News Flash: The massive black hole located dead
> center of URANUS seems to be pulling the two moons
> right in.
>
> Don't look now, but there are rings around
> URANUS.
>
> The top religious and scientific figures are
> debating whether URANUS is holy or not.
>
> URANUS makes earth seem small.
>
> URANUS and it's moons are always visible to the
> naked eye.
>
> This morning, NASA released a news statement
> saying there will never be a mission to URANUS.
> It is far to dangerous, due in part, to the
> crushing gravity of the black hole located in the
> heart of it and it's crappy terrain.
>
> Due to the poisonous gases that exist, Man can not
> survive anywhere near URANUS.
>
> New scientific studies reveal that there are not
> five moons on URANUS, but only two, very large
> moons.
>
> Although URANUS is very far from earth, due to its
> large size there is no surprise it took man so
> little time to find it.


Shove it up uranus.
>
> When I go to see URANUS, will it be bright?
> Remind me to bring my blinders anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: captian uranus ()
Date: April 28, 2014 08:01PM

You are my "Number Two"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: betting man ()
Date: November 16, 2015 08:23AM

..
Attachments:
tree.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: how yu doin ()
Date: November 16, 2015 08:39AM

My anus hurts. How 'bout Uranus?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Dan Mianus ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:27AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: heh heh ()
Date: August 24, 2016 06:12PM

lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Duncan Rail ()
Date: August 24, 2016 08:52PM

Mouth and always tell Kyle aka William to take our AIDS infested homeless cocks up Uranus. He is always willing to oblige bareback.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Rebeccaa ()
Date: August 25, 2016 01:36AM

My name is (REBECCA) I will fly to Uranus, Than land on Uranus, Them stick a American flag in Uranus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: q an a ()
Date: October 01, 2016 12:25PM

What do you think of Uranus as a (w)hole? A: I think it needs to be wiped out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Phil A Peeno ()
Date: October 17, 2016 07:15AM

q an a Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you think of Uranus as a (w)hole? A: I
> think it needs to be wiped out!



No one wants to explore Uranus. Stop asking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: capt kirk ()
Date: November 20, 2016 03:02PM

.
Attachments:
uranus-poster.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Myrauns ()
Date: November 20, 2016 07:59PM

how yu doin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My anus hurts. How 'bout Uranus?


It's okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Star watcher ()
Date: September 15, 2017 11:35AM

There is a black hole near uranus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Browne Turtlehead ()
Date: September 15, 2017 12:14PM

What do the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?


They both circle Uranus looking for Klingons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: photo op. ()
Date: September 21, 2019 06:40AM

If Uranus is so gross, Why do they take HD photos of it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: peep ()
Date: September 21, 2019 09:43AM

photo op. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If Uranus is so gross, Why do they take HD photos
> of it?


What compelled you to bump this thread?

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: wookie ()
Date: September 21, 2019 11:39AM

Yeah I'm hung like planet Pluto hard to see with the naked eye But if I crashed into Uranus I would stick it where the sun don't shine 'Cause I'm kind of like Han Solo always stroking my own wookie I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me cookie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Dan Mianus ()
Date: September 21, 2019 11:57AM

Dan Mianus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJk-roFa9oY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: kyle3 ()
Date: September 21, 2019 12:52PM

'The gas from Uranus is mostly methane.'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Uranal humor ()
Date: September 21, 2019 02:53PM

Those are actually pretty funny.










Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: PYBRanus? ()
Date: September 21, 2019 02:54PM

PYBR jokes are funny!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:03PM

Rebeccaa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My name is (REBECCA) I will fly to Uranus, Than
> land on Uranus, Them stick a American flag in
> Uranus.

Really?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: MannyCastillo ()
Date: December 12, 2020 03:13AM

Xtreme sports whistleblower A.N.L Fischer fears that future spelunkers may wreak havoc on Uranus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: star gazer. ()
Date: April 27, 2021 04:55AM

I am looking up in the sky trying to see Uranus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: damn[ ()
Date: December 03, 2021 07:17PM

wookie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah I'm hung like planet Pluto hard to see with
> the naked eye But if I crashed into Uranus I would
> stick it where the sun don't shine 'Cause I'm kind
> of like Han Solo always stroking my own wookie I'm
> the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call
> me cookie

damn

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: @hahaha ()
Date: May 22, 2022 05:51AM

researching Uranus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks to scientist, Ben Dover for his discovery,
> we can all look up at URANUS now.
>
> URANUS is four times the size of Earth, larger
> than originally believed.
>
> Scientists had originally thought URANUS was 1.7
> billion miles from Earth. This is wrong. It's
> closer that you think!
>
> There are no incidents of moons associated with
> URANUS. PHEW!!! That was a close one.
>
> I didn't think URANUS was the one with a big red
> spot.
>
> Do you know what happens when you ride a bicycle
> on a different planet? I was hoping you'd know
> because I saw some skid marks around URANUS.
>
> When earth's rotation causes us to face URANUS, I
> can only hope I'm upwind.
>
> What are those rings around URANUS?
>
> News Flash: The massive black hole located dead
> center of URANUS seems to be pulling the two moons
> right in.
>
> Don't look now, but there are rings around
> URANUS.
>
> The top religious and scientific figures are
> debating whether URANUS is holy or not.
>
> URANUS makes earth seem small.
>
> URANUS and it's moons are always visible to the
> naked eye.
>
> This morning, NASA released a news statement
> saying there will never be a mission to URANUS.
> It is far to dangerous, due in part, to the
> crushing gravity of the black hole located in the
> heart of it and it's crappy terrain.
>
> Due to the poisonous gases that exist, Man can not
> survive anywhere near URANUS.
>
> New scientific studies reveal that there are not
> five moons on URANUS, but only two, very large
> moons.
>
> Although URANUS is very far from earth, due to its
> large size there is no surprise it took man so
> little time to find it.
>
> When I go to see URANUS, will it be bright?
> Remind me to bring my blinders anyway.

Ha Ha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Guy Mandude ()
Date: May 22, 2022 09:10AM

The USS Enterprise is like toilet paper - it circles Uranus going after Klingons.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uranus jokes
Posted by: Myanus resident ()
Date: September 18, 2022 12:45PM

Myanus > Uranus.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    ******   **    **  ********   **    ** 
 **     **  **    **  **   **   **     **  ***   ** 
 **     **  **        **  **    **     **  ****  ** 
 **     **  **        *****     ********   ** ** ** 
 **     **  **        **  **    **     **  **  **** 
 **     **  **    **  **   **   **     **  **   *** 
 ********    ******   **    **  ********   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.