HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where is the black condemnation for the wildly disproportionate rate of black on white murders?
Posted by: GerryManderr2 ()
Date: June 18, 2015 05:18PM

Well?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where is the black condemnation for the wildly disproportionate rate of black on white murders?
Posted by: I Luv Bacon ()
Date: June 19, 2015 07:06PM

;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2015 07:14PM by I Luv Bacon.
Attachments:
lorettalynch-600x440.jpg

Re: Where is the black condemnation for the wildly disproportionate rate of black on white murders?
Posted by: Berry Jrown ()
Date: June 19, 2015 07:10PM

GerryManderr2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well?

Don't hold your breath waiting.

Posted by: Conndemner ()
Date: June 19, 2015 10:29PM

Speaking as an African American, I condemn ALL murder. Period.

Some murders are particularly heinous and particularly worthy of condemnation. Some examples of this include the murder of a child or an elderly person; mass murder; murder committed by peace officers (Yes. It happens); and the murder of a witness, judge, or law enforcement officer in an attempt to impact the outcome of an enforcement action.

Another example of a particularly heinous murder that is particularly worthy of condemnation would be the murder of someone SOLELY or PRIMARILY because of his or her race, religion, ethnicity, gender, political views, or sexual orientation. Certainly, the Charleston murders fit this last category.

I cannot,off of the top of my head, think of many (any?) mass murders committed by blacks of whites that were committed SOLELY or even PRIMARILY because of the victims' race. But I (and virtually all black people) certainly would condemn such an act.

All of this being said, ALL murder is wrong and should be condemned by all.

Posted by: Zebra Murders ()
Date: June 19, 2015 10:44PM

Conndemner Wrote:
> Speaking as an African American, I condemn ALL
> murder. Period.
>
> Some murders are particularly heinous and
> particularly worthy of condemnation. Some examples
> of this include the murder of a child or an
> elderly person; mass murder; murder committed by
> peace officers (Yes. It happens); and the murder
> of a witness, judge, or law enforcement officer in
> an attempt to impact the outcome of an enforcement
> action.
>
> Another example of a particularly heinous murder
> that is particularly worthy of condemnation would
> be the murder of someone SOLELY or PRIMARILY
> because of his or her race, religion, ethnicity,
> gender, political views, or sexual orientation.
> Certainly, the Charleston murders fit this last
> category.
>
> I cannot,off of the top of my head, think of many
> (any?) mass murders committed by blacks of whites
> that were committed SOLELY or even PRIMARILY
> because of the victims' race. But I (and
> virtually all black people) certainly would
> condemn such an act.
>
> All of this being said, ALL murder is wrong and
> should be condemned by all.

The "Zebra" murders were a string of racially motivated murders that took place in San Francisco, California, from October 1973 to April 1974. A group of male Black Muslims who called themselves the "Death Angels" committed at least 16 murders and 8 attempted murders. However, some authorities believe they may have killed as many as 80 or more victims.

Police named the case "Zebra" after the special police radio band they assigned for the investigation. Four black men were convicted of the crimes, mostly against white victims.

Posted by: Condemner ()
Date: June 19, 2015 10:50PM

I condemn the zebra murderers!

Posted by: jcY4V ()
Date: June 19, 2015 10:51PM

Conndemner Wrote:
> I cannot,off of the top of my head, think of many
> (any?) mass murders committed by blacks of whites
> that were committed SOLELY or even PRIMARILY
> because of the victims' race.

Let me help. See: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1893755.html

> But I (and
> virtually all black people) certainly would
> condemn such an act.

There was no such widespread condemnation.

Posted by: Closer to home ()
Date: June 19, 2015 10:53PM

LEE BOYD MALVO

At 17 years of age, Lee served as John Allen Muhammad's accomplice during the D.C.-sniper killings. In his confession, Lee said that he and Muhammad planned to kill six white people in order to "terrorize the nation." Lee is serving six consecutive life sentences without a possibility of parole.

Posted by: Carl Eugene Watts ()
Date: June 19, 2015 10:57PM

Carl Eugene WATTS

A.K.A.: "Coral" - "The Sunday Morning Slasher"

Watts' career as a serial killer began when he was 20 years old in 1974, by kidnapping his victims from their homes, torturing them, and then murdering them. On October 30, 1974, Watts tortured and brutally murdered 20-year-old Gloria Steele, who was believed to be his second victim.

Watts, who was African American, almost always killed young white women. Watts killed females between the ages of 14 and 44 using methods such as strangulation, stabbing, bludgeoning, and drowning. Watts had murdered dozens of women between 1974 and 1982, and despite the many women he murdered, Watts was not discovered as a serial killer for almost eight years.

Posted by: Colin Ferguson ()
Date: June 19, 2015 11:05PM

The Long Island Rail Road massacre was a mass murder which resulted in Colin Ferguson (born January 14, 1958) being convicted of murdering six [white] people and injuring nineteen others on the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) in Garden City, New York.

In late 1990, Ferguson transferred to Adelphi University in Garden City, where he majored in business administration.[2] Ferguson spoke out against coexistence with whites and routinely made calls for retributive revolution. Ferguson regularly accused others around him of racism. During one occasion, Ferguson complained that a white woman in the library shouted racial epithets at him after he asked her about a class assignment. An investigation concluded the incident never occurred. Later, Ferguson attended a symposium by a faculty member discussing her experiences in South Africa. Ferguson interrupted the professor by shouting, "We should be talking about the revolution in South Africa and how to get rid of the white people"[9] and "Kill everybody white!"[4] When students and teachers tried to quiet him, Ferguson started threatening them, repeatedly saying, "The black revolution will get you."[9] He was suspended from the school in June 1991 as a result of the threats,[9] and although he was free to reapply after the suspension, he chose not to do so.[2]

In 1991, Ferguson rented a room in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn.[2] He was unemployed.[4] Ferguson lived around many other West Indian immigrants. Neighbors said he dressed very neatly, but kept to himself and rarely smiled or spoke to anybody, except occasionally to say hello.[2] His landlord Patrick Denis said Ferguson once told him, "I'm such a great person. There must be only one thing holding me back. It must be white people.

Ferguson started taking five showers a day and could be heard by neighbors repeatedly chanting at night, "all the black people killing all the white people".[5] Denis became increasingly concerned about Ferguson's obsession with racism and apparent growing mental instability, and asked Ferguson to move out by the end of the month.[5]

Kunstler and Kuby proposed an innovative defense that Ferguson had been driven to temporary insanity by a psychiatric condition they termed "black rage". Kunstler and Kuby argued Ferguson had been driven insane by racial prejudice, and could not be held criminally liable for his actions even though he had committed the killings.[31] The attorneys compared it to the utilization of the battered woman defense, posttraumatic stress disorder and the child abuse syndrome in other cases to negate criminal liability.[36] Kuby said the notes carried by Ferguson on the day of his arrest demonstrated that Ferguson was motivated by rage during the shootings.[37] Donald E. Belfi, the Nassau County Judge assigned to the Ferguson case, criticized Kunstler for speaking to the media about the proposed defense before it had been examined by a mental health professional. Belfi said "Mr. Kunstler may have many talents, but until he receives his medical degree with a specialty in psychiatry, these types of conclusions should best be left for medical experts and the triers of the facts."[32]

Posted by: Condemner ()
Date: June 19, 2015 11:08PM

What do you mean there was no widespread condemnation?

How many black people do you know well? I know many. And I hear them condemning murders and other violent crime all of the time. I hear them condemning murders committed by people of all races. Maybe you need to diversify your close friendships.

Minorities are disproportionately high victims of violent crime, primarily because the great bulk of violent crime is committed by poor people who are disproportionately minorities, and because in most violent crimes, the victim and perpetrator are of the same race.

Believe me. We detest crime. And we condemn it.

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: June 19, 2015 11:08PM

# White lives don't matter is the narative. Shit is so obvious, be safe all sane people, tune out all the Gerrys, but do not turn your back on the Gerrytypes2, they will stab you in the back while pretending to hug you, thats what they do.

Posted by: Comndemner ()
Date: June 19, 2015 11:17PM

I don't know why I even bothered to respond.

Clearly, this forum is populated by racist hatemongers. One need only peruse a few threads to figure that out.

Have fun wallowing in the cesspool of bitter, racist, homophobic, misogyny, and ignorance that is Fairfax Underground!

You all deserve each other!

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: June 20, 2015 12:11AM

Gerry hates Jews, just ask him, or Obama. True for the win. Truth takes a bow, hold the applause, now clap your hands Gerrytard.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 20, 2015 12:16AM

True The Vote ! Wrote:
> Gerry hates Jews, just ask him, or Obama. True for
> the win. Truth takes a bow, hold the applause, now
> clap your hands Gerrytard.

There, there little buddy. I appreciate ya.

Posted by: true the yucky24 wingnut ()
Date: June 20, 2015 02:37PM

How long until you go full roof you piece of shit

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.