HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This one's gonna be a real slobber knocker! Jim Ross (JR) is Signing with Fox Sports
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: January 13, 2014 10:29PM

In a blog post published to his website on Sunday, longtime WWE broadcaster Jim Ross said he is hopefully signing a contract with Fox Sports as early as “next week.”

From the blog post:

“I have not yet signed with Fox but we are obviously close and are hopeful that we can finalize the contract next week. Fox provides an amazing platform for creative work and for the many projects that I am working on during the most unretired time of my life.

“Fox has some potentially, amazing creative ideas for me of which I hope that we get to collaborate on sooner than later.”

We hope one of these “amazing creative ideas” is for Jim Ross to call sports other than wrestling.

Ross did have a brief stint as a play-by-play announcer for the XFL, which was more-or-less football, so he’s shown he’s got the versatility.

JR comments on a particularly nasty tackle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRZteu1H4w
Attachments:
20130911_light_jimross_c.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This one's gonna be a real slobber knocker! Jim Ross (JR) is Signing with Fox Sports
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 14, 2014 12:51AM

]
Attachments:
crickets.gif

Re: This one's gonna be a real slobber knocker! Jim Ross (JR) is Signing with Fox Sports
Date: January 14, 2014 12:57AM

Jim Ross is going to be the next John Madden.

Date: January 14, 2014 01:00AM

-=
Attachments:
000.jpg

Date: January 14, 2014 01:09AM

Well, damn, no slobber knockers tonight.

eesh, you know if all the old images/gifs came back?

Date: January 14, 2014 01:10AM

/
Attachments:
090.gif

Date: January 14, 2014 01:13AM

Answer my question, boy.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 14, 2014 05:47AM

I remember when he had a stroke that paralyzed the entire side of his face. He's recovered well!

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Out on the Ranch ()
Date: January 14, 2014 01:07PM

Hey, I know that guy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.