HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another shit day weather wise in overpriced NOVA. Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy & raining. Typical Oct -March NOVA shit weather pattern.
Posted by: Saturday January 11, 2014 ()
Date: January 11, 2014 12:25PM

Another shit day weather wise in overpriced NOVA.
Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy & raining.
Typical Oct-March NOVA shit weather pattern.

Life is too short for this shit.
Move the fuck away from this depressing shit hole while you are still young.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another shit day weather wise in overpriced NOVA. Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy & raining. Typical Oct -March NOVA shit weather pattern.
Posted by: young fairfaxian ()
Date: January 11, 2014 12:29PM

Where do I move to?

I won't know anyone?! I have friends and family in Fairfax already.

Where should I work at? Fairfax has a much better job market than most other parts of the country.

Re: Another shit day weather wise in overpriced NOVA. Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy & raining. Typical Oct -March NOVA shit weather pattern.
Posted by: Just fuck ()
Date: January 11, 2014 12:30PM

Just fuck all day.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 11, 2014 12:43PM

../
Attachments:
some-people-feel-the-rain-others-just-get-wet_large.jpg

Posted by: GET THE FUCK OUT HERE ()
Date: January 11, 2014 12:56PM

young fairfaxian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where do I move to?
>
>
> I won't know anyone?! I have friends and family in
> Fairfax already.
>
>
> Where should I work at? Fairfax has a much better
> job market than most other parts of the country.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. There are other areas with jobs. Fairfax is not the only place with jobs.
If you want to spend the rest of your working days with Oct -March shit weather like this well then by all means go ahead and stay here.

Posted by: Dexter Morgan ()
Date: January 11, 2014 01:32PM

It'll get better soon!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Energizer Bunny ()
Date: January 11, 2014 01:33PM

Might want to charge your battery soon.

Posted by: monique wells outing ()
Date: January 11, 2014 01:37PM

Dexter Morgan Wrote:
> It'll get better soon!

Lizzie gtfo.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1413546/1413651.html

"I have an iPhone bitch!"

995290_229617367221089_518981175_n.jpg

Fail.

Date: January 11, 2014 01:38PM

Wasn't trying to hide that it was me, dumbass..

Date: January 11, 2014 01:40PM

It was obviously her. You sir, fail.

Posted by: south arlington broke ass nig ()
Date: January 11, 2014 01:41PM

say high to your neighbors for me

DayLaborerContempt.jpg

Date: January 11, 2014 01:43PM

lmao, right?! I posted that I lived in Arlington now and that I have an iPhone and then suddenly a "new poster" who lives in Arlington and is using an iPhone pops up...I was even gonna post that I had PMed you from this name, eesh, lol! People are so dumb..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 01:43PM by Dexter Morgan.

Date: January 11, 2014 01:43PM

"High" to them? Wow..

Date: January 11, 2014 01:48PM

Look what I'm watching thanks to you eesh lol

Edit: Pic too big, resizing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 01:49PM by Dexter Morgan.

Posted by: broke ass shemale nigger ()
Date: January 11, 2014 01:50PM

Not that you own a condo but S Arlington still has <100k condos. Surprising.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5316-8th-Rd-S-APT-2-Arlington-VA-22204/68455773_zpid/

Once you get some money you can join us rich white folks in our 700k Clarendon/Tysons condos.

Date: January 11, 2014 01:52PM

1044250_231376333711859_1472030454_n.jpg

Thanks, eesh! : )

Date: January 11, 2014 01:53PM

Are you watching V/H/S?

Good burger? What's that from?

LOL, maybe later tonight..we're gonna watch ABCs of Death again hahah

Posted by: jack kassidy ()

Saturday January 11, 2014 Wrote:
> Another shit day weather wise in overpriced NOVA.
>
> Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy &
> raining.
> Typical Oct-March NOVA shit weather pattern.
>
> Life is too short for this shit.
> Move the fuck away from this depressing shit hole
> while you are still young.

phone call for the OP,
Attachments:
Gunshot Thru Phone.gif

Date: January 11, 2014 01:54PM

file.php?40,file=117125,filename=738.gif

Date: January 11, 2014 01:55PM

Oh....I've never seen Good Burger.

Watch V/H/S and the sequel on Movie4k

Check out the August Underground series too

Date: January 11, 2014 01:57PM

Ah, damn. I DO wanna check out the August Underground..where would I find that?

I think VHS and VHS2 are on Netflix!

Date: January 11, 2014 02:00PM

Date: January 11, 2014 02:01PM

Sweet! Thank ya! : )

Bookmarked for later! Damn..I just heard thunder..WTF!

Posted by: broke ass lame ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:02PM

LMAO early 2000's ML500 LOL

Oh yeah, we are big ballin now in our decade old POS

Date: January 11, 2014 02:03PM

Damn, you're still on that?

EDIT: If it helps you sleep better, it was his first car he got for getting his license and he's taken pretty damn good care of it, so I don't see how that's a negative or how it is a "POS"

What make and model is your 2014 vehicle? LMFAO!

Also, did you know that antique cars are considered "old" - so your statement has no point. Kind of like your life.

Now, go back to cutting yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 02:08PM by Dexter Morgan.

Date: January 11, 2014 02:04PM

Yeah, there was thunder here earlier. It's almost 70.

Date: January 11, 2014 02:05PM

Man..oh man..this weather is freaky as shit..I like it though. Can't wait to see what the summer's gonna be like!

Posted by: Dexter Morgen ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:07PM

I hope it doesn't get to 70 up here. The AC in the ML500 doesn't work. Future hubby and I bought it at Eastern motors "as is".

Posted by: Stereotypical ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:09PM

Dexter Morgen Wrote:
> I hope it doesn't get to 70 up here. The AC in the
> ML500 doesn't work. Future hubby and I bought it
> at Eastern motors "as is".

A nigger with a shitty benz, typical. Let me guess, it's white.
Pudding in a cloud baby!

Date: January 11, 2014 02:11PM

Spring is coming early. All this rain and warmth. I can't wait to see the butterflies and dragonflies.

Date: January 11, 2014 02:13PM

LMAO...why are you replying to your own impersonation post?

Clearly you know nothing about cars if you think an ML500 is a "shitty benz" wow..so sad..so jealous..please, just die already. Your envy of me is so unhealthy.

EDIT: Also, this is the 2nd time you've mentioned Eastern Motors, clearly you go there a lot, but no, sorry, it's not where he bought it.

But please, do whatever you can to make yourself feel better that I am like George Jefferson and I'm MOVIN ON UP!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 02:14PM by Dexter Morgan.

Posted by: VHS > Streaming ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:13PM

The picture quality of some of the streaming movies I have seen online is worse than VHS.

Posted by: uh oh ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:16PM

Stereotypical Wrote:
> Dexter Morgen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hope it doesn't get to 70 up here. The AC in
> the
> > ML500 doesn't work. Future hubby and I bought
> it
> > at Eastern motors "as is".
>
>
> A nigger with a shitty benz, typical. Let me
> guess, it's white.
> Pudding in a cloud baby!

what kind of car do you drive? a benz is still a benz no matter how old it is.

Posted by: What what? ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:19PM

Dexter Morgan Wrote:
> LMAO...why are you replying to your own
> impersonation post?
>
> Clearly you know nothing about cars if you think
> an ML500 is a "shitty benz" wow..so sad..so
> jealous..please, just die already. Your envy of me
> is so unhealthy.
>
> EDIT: Also, this is the 2nd time you've mentioned
> Eastern Motors, clearly you go there a lot, but
> no, sorry, it's not where he bought it.
>
> But please, do whatever you can to make yourself
> feel better that I am like George Jefferson and
> I'm MOVIN ON UP!!!!!!

All Benz's are shitty cars. However, shitty is realative. For what they cost they are crap. They are unreliable and cheaply made. They are no better than Volkswagen you just pay more.

I'm not judging you. I have a 10 year old Denali with 300k miles on it. It runs and looks good and taxes and insurance are irrelevant. I'll let all the stupid liberals pay taxes on their new cars. I'll just keep buying real estate and laugh at them all the way to the bank.

Posted by: Parasitic Assburger Guy ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:19PM

A gold Kia Rio. My parents bought it for me so I could drive to VCU to finish my BFA that I started on in 2002.

Posted by: Dextar Morgan ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:20PM

A 10+ year old ML500 is a classic high value car! I'm a rich niggga chick, my job is my credit! Since my credit is shot from the unpaid bills, such as the gym.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ctd/4282717091.html

Look at that you faggots, an AMG ML going for over 6 grand! My ML must be worth over 4 grand! wow! I'm rich bitch!

file.php?40,file=116885,filename=image.j

Checkout that fine automobile, notice no buttons on the steering wheel. Only cheap older cars have such basic features like stupid inconvenient buttons on the steering wheel.

Date: January 11, 2014 02:20PM

neat..

Date: January 11, 2014 02:22PM

So.....are you near Ballston? I like walking in that area.

Posted by: Dexter Morgan. ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:23PM

Yup! Our ML500 will be paid off in 6 years, by then the car will be a classic worth almost 100k. Just like my 6 figure ford truck.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:23PM

I hate those fucking cars. That a woman going through menopause' car. What fucking self respecting man would drive that. And think he's cool because of it.

If I saw a dude driving that car thinking he's cool. I would feel it would be necessary to inform him otherwise as an act of humanity.

Date: January 11, 2014 02:24PM

lol, kinda..sorta..and so do I. I'm going to the Clarendon Ballroom tonight!

Date: January 11, 2014 02:25PM

That fucking car is fucking ugly, hideous and dirt cheap. Depreciated and crappy. Mercedes my ass motherfucker lol.

Posted by: oh no ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:25PM

Dextar Morgan Wrote:
> A 10+ year old ML500 is a classic high value car!
> I'm a rich niggga chick, my job is my credit!
> Since my credit is shot from the unpaid bills,
> such as the gym.
>
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ctd/4282717
> 091.html
>
> Look at that you faggots, an AMG ML going for over
> 6 grand! My ML must be worth over 4 grand! wow!
> I'm rich bitch!
>
>
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?40,file=116885,filename=image.jpg"/>
>
> Checkout that fine automobile, notice no buttons
> on the steering wheel. Only cheap older cars have
> such basic features like stupid inconvenient
> buttons on the steering wheel.

you are doing too much..

Posted by: trying too hard ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:26PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> That fucking car is fucking ugly, hideous and dirt
> cheap. Depreciated and crappy. Mercedes my ass
> motherfucker lol.

we get it youre a faggot

Date: January 11, 2014 02:28PM

lol, alright, gonna go talk to eesh in PMs now!

Toodles!

Date: January 11, 2014 02:28PM

I wouldn't shit in that car. That car is arguably the ugliest car ever invented.

That's the worst fucking car I've ever seen in my life. You have to be the worst person on the face of the planet to even think about buying and driving a piece of shit like that.

If you have ever owned that car you should consider yourself and absolute waste and put an end to your miserable existence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 02:29PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: therapist mel ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:30PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I wouldn't shit in that car. That car is arguably
> the ugliest car ever invented.
>
> That's the worst fucking I've ever seen in my
> life. You have to the worst person on the face ofm
> the planet to even think about buying and driving
> a piece of shit like that.
>
> If you have ever owned that car you should
> consider yourself and absolute waste and put an
> end to your miserable existence.

clearly you have some issues you need to work out.

did someone molest you in one of those? its not your fault.

no need to take it out on the car or their drivers.

Date: January 11, 2014 02:33PM

No, no, this car is that bad. If you don't see it then you are as shitty as this car is. I'm not joking, this specific car is so incredibly repulsive to me. It's not a Mercedes, its not an SUV, its fucking ugly, its dirt cheap and shitty. And fucking people that drive it think they're in a Benz.

If you put everything that can possibly be wrong with a vehicle and its potential driver. This vehicle sums it up.

It is the nexus of inferiority oblivious to reality.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 02:34PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: Envy ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:35PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> It's not a Mercedes, its not an
> SUV, its fucking ugly, its dirt cheap and shitty.
> And fucking people that drive it their in a Benz.

envy_-_when_you_cant_have_one_pissing_pe

Date: January 11, 2014 02:35PM

That's what it is.

The Mercedes Nexus of Inferiority Oblivious to Reality.

the Mercedes NIOR.

Date: January 11, 2014 02:36PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> That's what it is.
>
> The Mercedes Nexus of Inferiority Oblivious to
> Reality.
>
> the Mercedes NIOR.

hey-girl-jealousy-is-bad-for-your-comple

Date: January 11, 2014 02:37PM

I got cars motherfucker. You're talking to gerry motherfuckin manderer. Do you know who the fuck talking to?

I change my own oil and spark plugs. I know cars. Cars are my thing. Envious to a 3k fake Mercedes?

Date: January 11, 2014 02:38PM

This is what I'm envious of. I'll admit that.
Attachments:
2013-mercedes-benz-glk-front-three-quarter.jpg

Date: January 11, 2014 02:39PM

can't see that, can you post a larger photograph?

Posted by: n v ()

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> This is what I'm envious of. I'll admit that.
'

39298417.jpg

I'll take one of these too.
Attachments:
mercedes_13gclass1a_angularfront_Regularblack.jpg

Posted by: Doug Says ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:40PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDOe1JTNg2mZTFY70YkW3

/thread

Posted by: one more ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:42PM

textoverit_64266793_kn24m3rktq.jpg

This is the best one here.

Posted by: ex mercedes tech @ Tysons Corner ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:42PM

Hate to say it.. but the ML500 is a turd on wheels. Just look at the depreciation on them. Pray you don't have to do any major repairs soon.

Mercedes paid out over two BILLION dollars in warranty claims in 2003, mostly attributed to the poor quality of its SUV's.

Posted by: ok then ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:48PM

its-time-to-stop-posting-cat-cats-kitten

Posted by: fan of gerry ()
Date: January 11, 2014 02:50PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I got cars motherfucker. You're talking to gerry
> motherfuckin manderer. Do you know who the fuck
> talking to?
>
> I change my own oil and spark plugs. I know cars.
> Cars are my thing. Envious to a 3k fake Mercedes?
Attachments:
cary.gif

Date: January 11, 2014 03:13PM

Time to jam...
Attachments:
mixtrack.PNG

Posted by: are you retarded? ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:15PM

do you not know how to resize photographs?

Date: January 11, 2014 03:19PM

looks fine on my screen, what are you using an iphone?

Posted by: iRoid ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:20PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> looks fine on my screen, what are you using an
> iphone?

dROID

Date: January 11, 2014 03:23PM

Time to study!

1497616_231393043710188_1530606676_n.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 03:23PM by Dexter Morgan.

Posted by: lolasf dsafdsafdsaf ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:25PM

LOL still at NVCC LMAO

Can you see out our your back window with all those NVCC parking passes?

Date: January 11, 2014 03:26PM

1499434_231392813710211_375738968_n.jpg

Posted by: nova failure ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:27PM

lolasf dsafdsafdsaf Wrote:
> LOL still at NVCC LMAO
>
>
> Can you see out our your back window with all
> those NVCC parking passes?

you would have had to gone to nova to know that was a nova book

Posted by: lolasf dsafdsafdsaf ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:28PM

nova failure Wrote:
> lolasf dsafdsafdsaf Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL still at NVCC LMAO
> >
> >
> > Can you see out our your back window with all
> > those NVCC parking passes?
>
>
> you would have had to gone to nova to know that
> was a nova book

True. But I finished nova and went to GMU when I was 20. How old is MW?

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:29PM

This is one butthurt thread. I can't even tell what's going on.
Attachments:
Butthurt-Butthurt-everywhere.jpg

Date: January 11, 2014 03:29PM

nova failure Wrote:

> you would have had to gone to nova to know that
> was a nova book

LOL! right?! People don't think people they type. And at least I'm in school instead of sitting at home, all alone, day in, day out, on the computer, obsessing over some poster I'm in love with and don't have the balls to meet up with.

Sorry I'm actually doing something with my life and that bothers you.

1453275_231393457043480_802097724_n.jpg

Date: January 11, 2014 03:31PM

lolasf dsafdsafdsaf Wrote:

> True. But I finished nova and went to GMU when I
> was 20. How old is MW?

so..but what does her being at nova now have to do with you? you do know that not everyone does everything at the same age or time. right? live and let live. to each's own.

Date: January 11, 2014 03:32PM

Dexter Morgan Wrote:
> I'm in school instead of sitting at
> home, all alone, day in, day out, on the computer,
> obsessing over some poster I'm in love with and
> don't have the balls to meet up with.

+1

Posted by: contradiction ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:34PM

Dexter Morgan Wrote:
> nova failure Wrote:
> -----
>

>
> Sorry I'm actually doing something with my life
> and that bothers you.
>

file.php?40,file=71773,filename=monique_

Date: January 11, 2014 03:40PM

2012? Let's get with the time and stop living in the past. Shall we?

At the end of the day, I'm getting an education, I have a fiance, I've moved out and I'm working and you're still bitter, jealous, butthurt, alone, depressed and pissed off about it.

Posted by: holy fuck let it go ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:44PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV8sqm8rJ2k9OilLgx0g5

someone seriously needs to get the fuck over this bitch!

Posted by: happy troll :) ()
Date: January 11, 2014 03:46PM

Posting in a Monique Wells thread

Troll_204c19_1264966.jpg

Date: January 11, 2014 03:47PM

They can't. I own them.

But, I really gotta go study now. Staying on FFXUG for 19+ hours a day doesn't fly with me anymore! : )

Ain't nobody got time for that! I got a life now! wo0t!

Date: January 11, 2014 03:47PM

happy troll :) Wrote:
> Posting in a Monique Wells thread
>
> src="http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Troll_204c19
> _1264966.jpg"/>

Funny shit.

Posted by: sfasdfsadfasf ()
Date: January 11, 2014 06:59PM

Clouds are blowing out of here fast, great site to see. Sunny tomorrow yay.
Attachments:
coldfront.JPG

Posted by: fasdfasdf ()
Date: January 11, 2014 07:15PM

Should be *sight* to see, duh

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: January 11, 2014 07:40PM

Dexter Morgan Wrote:
> > At the end of the day, I'm getting an education, I
> have a fiance, I've moved out and I'm working and
> you're still bitter, jealous, butthurt, alone,
> depressed and pissed off about it.
Attachments:
not_this_shit_again.jpg

Date: January 11, 2014 07:40PM

sfasdfsadfasf Wrote:
> Clouds are blowing out of here fast, great site to
> see. Sunny tomorrow yay.

Aren't you the guy that recorded the rocket launch from your balcony?

Posted by: Springaroundthecorner ()
Date: January 11, 2014 08:26PM

Saturday January 11, 2014 Wrote:
> Another shit day weather wise in overpriced NOVA.
>
> Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy &
> raining.
> Typical Oct-March NOVA shit weather pattern.
>
> Life is too short for this shit.
> Move the fuck away from this depressing shit hole
> while you are still young.

No, by March we usually get more sunny days and the flowers are blooming and the birds are singing.

Posted by: Don't get too excited ()
Date: January 11, 2014 08:37PM

sfasdfsadfasf Wrote:
> Clouds are blowing out of here fast, great site to
> see. Sunny tomorrow yay.

Don't get too excited. The shit weather will return by Tuesday.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: January 11, 2014 08:38PM

Springaroundthecorner Wrote:
> Saturday January 11, 2014 Wrote:
> -----
> > Another shit day weather wise in overpriced
> NOVA.
> >
> > Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy &
> > raining.
> > Typical Oct-March NOVA shit weather pattern.
> >
> > Life is too short for this shit.
> > Move the fuck away from this depressing shit
> hole
> > while you are still young.
>
>
> No, by March we usually get more sunny days and
> the flowers are blooming and the birds are
> singing.

Really?
That did not happen last year.
We were still freezing cold during Memorial Day weekend.

Posted by: UsuallfAIRFAX ()
Date: January 11, 2014 08:41PM

Really? Wrote:
> Springaroundthecorner Wrote:
> -----
> > Saturday January 11, 2014 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Another shit day weather wise in overpriced
> > NOVA.
> > >
> > > Tolerable temperature but cloudy, gloomy &
> > > raining.
> > > Typical Oct-March NOVA shit weather pattern.
> > >
> > > Life is too short for this shit.
> > > Move the fuck away from this depressing shit
> > hole
> > > while you are still young.
> >
> >
> > No, by March we usually get more sunny days and
> > the flowers are blooming and the birds are
> > singing.
>
> Really?
> That did not happen last year.
> We were still freezing cold during Memorial Day
> weekend.

That isn't our typical weather pattern. Usually it is warm through October (mid 70s) then after Thanksgiving a period of cold comes. Then it comes and goes through December so that one day in December you can be 75, and the next day your highs are in the 30s. Then once January hits, you get full on winter weather until late February.

Then it starts to slowly and surely warm up. Usually in the 60s by St Patricks Day. Full on Spring weather and then its super hot and sticky from late May-mid September.

Ive lived in Nova over 30 years (my whole life) and I know the pattern of weather.

Posted by: Old Native ()
Date: January 11, 2014 09:09PM

UsuallfAIRFAX Wrote:

> Then it starts to slowly and surely warm up.
> Usually in the 60s by St Patricks Day. Full on
> Spring weather and then its super hot and sticky
> from late May-mid September.
>
> Ive lived in Nova over 30 years (my whole life)
> and I know the pattern of weather.

You're being a little overly optimistic...

We can have a warmer March but usually it's still is a relatively cold month. The brutal cold is done but we typically get at least one snow that sticks. And that cold ass wind blows all the time. You'll have days here and there that are warmer but you're not getting consistent 60s usually until about mid-April.

January
Average high temperature: 43
Average low temperature: 24
Rainfall: 3.57

February
Average high temperature: 47
Average low temperature: 26
Rainfall: 2.84

March
Average high temperature: 55
Average low temperature: 33
Rainfall: 3.92

April
Average high temperature: 66
Average low temperature: 42
Rainfall: 3.26

May
Average high temperature: 76
Average low temperature: 52
Rainfall: 4.29

June
Average high temperature: 84
Average low temperature: 62
Rainfall: 3.63

July
Average high temperature: 89
Average low temperature: 67
Rainfall: 4.21

August
Average high temperature: 87
Average low temperature: 65
Rainfall: 3.9

September
Average high temperature: 80
Average low temperature: 57
Rainfall: 4.08

October
Average high temperature: 69
Average low temperature: 44
Rainfall: 3.43

November
Average high temperature: 58
Average low temperature: 36
Rainfall: 3.32

December
Average high temperature: 48
Average low temperature: 28
Rainfall: 3.25

Posted by: Tyrone from PG County ()
Date: January 11, 2014 09:26PM

Hellie_collageWEB-471x550.jpg

My nigga Hellie is a DC MD VA area native and he got the fuck out of here and left for sunny Los Angeles California.

If I got a job offer from LA or Miami I would get the fuck out of here too.

Posted by: right winger ()
Date: January 11, 2014 11:40PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Time to jam...

2 good songs! ATB ecstacy makes me feel so many feels.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: January 12, 2014 12:02AM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Dexter Morgan Wrote:
> -----
> > > At the end of the day, I'm getting an
> education, I
> > have a fiance, I've moved out and I'm working
> and
> > you're still bitter, jealous, butthurt, alone,
> > depressed and pissed off about it.

That pic is funny. Stabitha, I know you started using that pic after I posted it. Don't lie. Just give me credit so I can feel better about the whole thing.

How does that work anyway? I see cool pics/gifs sometimes and I want to use them but I know that the original poster will know and will resent me for it. Not only that, I will feel shame. Is there any FFXU netiquette regarding that?

Posted by: pic theif ()
Date: January 12, 2014 12:04AM

I steal this from eesh all the time

file.php?40,file=116913,filename=post-14

Posted by: to be fair ()
Date: January 12, 2014 12:07AM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Dexter Morgan Wrote:
> -----
> > > At the end of the day, I'm getting an
> education, I
> > have a fiance, I've moved out and I'm working
> and
> > you're still bitter, jealous, butthurt, alone,
> > depressed and pissed off about it.

to be fair, this is the first time lizzie has been able to say she's moved out of her parent's home, has a fiance and a job lol

Posted by: to be fair ()
Date: January 12, 2014 12:08AM

and is going to school. she's nowhere near as bad as she once was.

Posted by: ok ()
Date: January 12, 2014 12:12AM

to be fair Wrote:
> and is going to school. she's nowhere near as bad
> as she once was.

1451387_614996971893251_1595445125_n.jpg

Posted by: NovaNatives ()
Date: January 12, 2014 07:49PM

Old Native Wrote:
> UsuallfAIRFAX Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Then it starts to slowly and surely warm up.
> > Usually in the 60s by St Patricks Day. Full on
> > Spring weather and then its super hot and
> sticky
> > from late May-mid September.
> >
> > Ive lived in Nova over 30 years (my whole life)
> > and I know the pattern of weather.
>
>
> You're being a little overly optimistic...
>
> We can have a warmer March but usually it's still
> is a relatively cold month. The brutal cold is
> done but we typically get at least one snow that
> sticks. And that cold ass wind blows all the
> time. You'll have days here and there that are
> warmer but you're not getting consistent 60s
> usually until about mid-April.
>
>
> January
> Average high temperature: 43
> Average low temperature: 24
> Rainfall: 3.57
>
> February
> Average high temperature: 47
> Average low temperature: 26
> Rainfall: 2.84
>
> March
> Average high temperature: 55
> Average low temperature: 33
> Rainfall: 3.92
>
> April
> Average high temperature: 66
> Average low temperature: 42
> Rainfall: 3.26
>
> May
> Average high temperature: 76
> Average low temperature: 52
> Rainfall: 4.29
>
> June
> Average high temperature: 84
> Average low temperature: 62
> Rainfall: 3.63
>
> July
> Average high temperature: 89
> Average low temperature: 67
> Rainfall: 4.21
>
> August
> Average high temperature: 87
> Average low temperature: 65
> Rainfall: 3.9
>
> September
> Average high temperature: 80
> Average low temperature: 57
> Rainfall: 4.08
>
> October
> Average high temperature: 69
> Average low temperature: 44
> Rainfall: 3.43
>
> November
> Average high temperature: 58
> Average low temperature: 36
> Rainfall: 3.32
>
> December
> Average high temperature: 48
> Average low temperature: 28
> Rainfall: 3.25

Its still pretty rare to get snow in March. I remember back in 1993 we got signifigant snowfall. But if I see snow in March, I do a double take. Certainly April is unheard of. We have years where we get snow in March or even April. That isn't normal. Winter is long over by St Patricks Day, for sure.

Posted by: Old Native ()
Date: January 12, 2014 10:12PM

NovaNatives Wrote:
>
> Its still pretty rare to get snow in March. I
> remember back in 1993 we got signifigant
> snowfall. But if I see snow in March, I do a
> double take. Certainly April is unheard of. We
> have years where we get snow in March or even
> April. That isn't normal. Winter is long over by
> St Patricks Day, for sure.

Not really rare. More years than not we get some snow in March. In about the last ~35 years it would be 19 years with some measurable snow versus 16 without. This doesn't count snow which doesn't accumulate (flurries, mixed and/or washed away by coincident rain, etc.).

Year/Snowfall (inches)

77-78 8.3
79-80 6.1
81-82 0.2
83-84 1.8
87-88 0.4
88-89 0.4
89-90 2.4
92-93 6.6
93-94 4.0
94-95 0.4
95-96 5.2
98-99 8.7
00-01 0.2
02-03 0.1
04-05 0.8
06-07 1.9
08-09 5.5
10-11 0.2
12-13 1.6

Some years the most snow comes in March and are some of our larger snows of the season:

36-37 11.0
40-41 11.2
41-42 11.5
42-43 7.9
49-50 3.1
59-60 17.1
68-69 6.7
77-78 8.3
92-93 6.6
93-94 4.0
98-99 8.7
08-09 5.5
12-13 1.6

More if you want to go back and a lot of years where it's close but I got tired of picking out numbers. That's for DC so ours might be slightly higher/more frequent.

April I'd call rare. Only about 12 times in the last 100 years.

In any case, once we get through Feb I can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel and know the worst is over.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.