HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
help a brutha get a job...please
Posted by: fgedirjik ()
Date: November 07, 2014 03:46PM

reported today:

The number of African Americans who were employed in the United States in October dropped by 41,000; and the number of African-Americans not participating in the labor force increased by 114,000.

The participation rate, which is the percentage of the civilian noninstitutional population who participated in the labor force by either having a job or actively seeking one, also increased from 62.7 percent to 62.8 percent for all Americans.

African Americans who did not have a job and did not actively seek one in the past four weeks increased by 114,000 to 11,964,000 in October from 11,850,000 in September.

Hmm, yet almost 90% of blacks still vote Democrat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: help a brutha get a job...please
Posted by: Bad Boy Boogie ()
Date: November 08, 2014 03:04PM

Spin it like Jesus.
Attachments:
liberty.jpg

Posted by: white-black ()
Date: November 08, 2014 04:13PM

why do you call them African-Americans? Why not just call them blacks or niggers?
Do you call whites "European Americans"?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 08, 2014 04:18PM

white-black Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why not
> just call them blacks or niggers?

Let me guess, you say this in real life to people's faces.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: W6XnN ()
Date: November 08, 2014 07:56PM

ah. obama tellin me stories DC is homeless, white abuse. no reason for whites to thing that $8T has anthing to do with basal theft.

on top of the $8T is money agencies are now saying (social security) we just don't know where a few hudnred millions dollars is: right on their accounting shets. just don't know.

meanwhile he's using mexicans to build luxury homes with pools (and boats for the potomach) in MD, those poor homeless in DC are really a city of DC agency workers living it up in MD suburbs

any idiot with google maps can see what they are up to in DC and MD
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: wj9TL ()
Date: November 08, 2014 07:56PM

ah. obama tellin me stories DC is homeless, white abuse. no reason for whites to thing that $8T has anthing to do with basal theft.

on top of the $8T is money agencies are now saying (social security) we just don't know where a few hudnred millions dollars is: right on their accounting shets. just don't know.

meanwhile he's using mexicans to build luxury homes with pools (and boats for the potomach) in MD, those poor homeless in DC are really a city of DC agency workers living it up in MD suburbs

any idiot with google maps can see what they are up to in DC and MD

Posted by: XM4je ()
Date: November 08, 2014 07:58PM

what is NEW is obama gov (and fx co gov working with DC for kickbacks)

to kick whites out of fairfax and to do black / mexican sprawl in fairfax

(and i know they are hiring only mexicans / min wage for whites for mc'mansions in MD, because one idiot i called for a job said i should drive to MD use own tools and for min wage to build mc'mansions for DC workers. I nearly told him to fuck off.)

Posted by: jermaine ()
Date: November 08, 2014 08:11PM

Yo dey be hirin at micdonaldz. i jus got a job up in dat bich. but i prol qwit dat do cuz my mannaja be a wack ass crakka. dey aint hirin no black dudez nowear. but i gotz my own bejiminz cuz dis nigga gotz da hustla memtallity. i can make mo money hustlin den dat minminin waged shit an i still get da food stamp. mos all a u white peepz all stupit strait workin all day fo nuthin cuz u da real slavez now.

Posted by: typical lib. ()
Date: November 08, 2014 08:11PM

What the hell?

Posted by: Why indeed? ()
Date: November 08, 2014 09:07PM

white-black Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why do you call them African-Americans? Why not
> just call them blacks or niggers?
> Do you call whites "European Americans"?

Good question you axed!

None of them were born in Africa. None of them ever been to Africa, and none can find it on a map. Most of them can't even spell Africa.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.