HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Spics are still retarded
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: December 24, 2013 10:50AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spics are still retarded
Posted by: Consuela ()
Date: December 24, 2013 10:59AM

And so why are we trying to import yet more of them? Seems to me that we have enough trouble with the negro being behind. Now we need another whiny ass group of underachievers? At least the Asians actually study, work hard, and hell, beat whites in test scores hands down. Want to bring up average test scores in your kids school? Just bring in a bunch of Asian kids.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: December 24, 2013 11:40AM

Also, WTF at the language used in this article:

"As Hispanics surpass white Californians in population next year, the state becomes a potential model for the rest of the country, which is going through a slower but similar demographic shift."

Lulz Here's the AP and ABC calling for beaners to take over the entire USA...

"In California, 52 percent of the state's 6 million school children are Hispanic, just 26 percent are white. And Hispanic students in general are getting worse educations than their white peers. Their class sizes are larger, course offerings are fewer and funding is lower."

I call bullshit. Sounds to me like they're desperately looking for alternative explanations as to why mud people chronically lag behind Whites (and East Asians) in academic performance ACROSS THE ENTIRE WORLD.

A far more likely explanation are innate differences in racial intelligence...

"Nationally, an achievement gap is also showing up as Latino enrollment has soared from one out of 20 U.S. students in 1970 to nearly one out of four, and white students account for just 52 percent of U.S. first graders."

God bless mass immigration... Between 1 to 2 million non-Whites are immigrating to the USA every single year! Why the hell are we mass importing these shit-skinned fucktards?

"We're falling behind," said Antioch University Los Angeles provost Luis Pedraja. "Ultimately we will face a crisis where a majority of the U.S. population will be economically disadvantaged, which will reduce their spending power and contribution to taxes and Social Security, impacting all segments of society and our country's economic health."

Way to go Democrats! And faux-conservative Republicunts who are too terrified of being viewed as anti-immigrant racists to stop this madness... You've created a growing 3rd world country within the previously richest and most advanced country in the world! Wooo! Go libtarism!

Even more hilarious and infuriating, libtards are actually using the increasingly 3rd world quality of life statistics in the USA to bash the Right and capitalism!

Yep, what a genius scheme. Mass import low-IQ 3rd worlders to the USA and then blame the Right for our poor academic performance and the growing gaps between the rich and the poor...

ROFL Fucking brilliant. They get to kill off White America while also mass importing a new brown and black trash base that will vote them into political power indefinitely AND they get to successfully blame all of the problems that they're creating on right-wingers because they control the media... Fucking ridiculous...

"There are many factors contributing to California's educational divide; many Hispanic students are children of Mexican immigrants who did not complete high school and who cannot provide the academic and social support and advocacy of their white counterparts."

Yep, that sounds EXACTLY like the type of immigrants that we need as a nation... LMAO

Fuck requiring people to have a college degree, a spotless criminal background and to carry around an identity card with them at all times in order to ensure that they're in our country legally. Nope, only retarded neo-Nazi racist countries (like Japan...) support crazy shit like that...

"Jackie Medina, a 4th and 5th grade teacher who has been teaching for nine years in Watsonville, said test scores may also not reflect actual achievement if they're requiring native Spanish speakers to test in English. A local leader in the California Association of Bilingual Educators, she teaches about topics like immigration in her classroom so her students get relevant curriculum that relates to them, in both English and Spanish."

Why the fuck would you move to a country if you don't speak the native language of the locals? Unless of course you were planning to invade and takeover that country...

Fucking arrogant retards. I would never move to a country without learning the language first. And once I got there, I sure as hell wouldn't demand that the natives catered to me by adopting my language. Where the fuck do these wet-backs get off? You self-hating libtards just encourage them by giving into their insane and outrageous demands...

"All educators want high achievement of all of our students," she said. "We need to have a paradigm shift and look at how we're educating this large population, incorporating their native language."

Yeah, because as we all know, different regions within a country speaking different languages always leads to harmony and unity... Wait, even the fucking uber-polite White Canadians hate each other and want to secede and create their own nation because one region speaks a different language.

Hmmm. Could this have anything to do with with advancing the Atzlan agenda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

No, of course not...

"Right now I feel people have given up on us, they say, 'Oh, they don't need an education to work in the fields,'" she said. "So I go to school thinking I'm going to get a great education, but I'm worried I'm going to go to college and see that I'm at a great disadvantage to the white students."

LOL WTF? Yes, as a latina, I'm sure you'll feel really marginalized in an environment that gives artificial boosts to both females and brown "Hispanics"...

"Gov. Jerry Brown hopes to flip what he calls "a funding system that is overly complex, bureaucratically driven and deeply inequitable" with a budget change phased in over several years that will funnel more money to low income and non-English students."

Got that, Crackers? You pay the taxes and the money goes to raising the living standards of the people that are ethnically cleansing you from your cities... Yet another reminder that White people who vote Left in racially diverse countries like the USA are suicidally insane.

"All too often, black and Latino students are disproportionally taught easier material than white or Asian kids, said Alan A. Aja, who teaches Latino studies at Brooklyn College."

And yet they still fail! HAHAHA! Fucking retards...

"No one wants to see themselves as racist," Aja said, "but educators have this ingrained belief that black and Latino kids are cognitively inferior and they lower expectations. It's racialized tracking. So if they assume these kids are going to underachieve, if they assume they don't have capacity to tackle hard topics, well, no wonder there's an achievement gap."

Those perceptions about racial differences in innate intelligence aren't mere unfounded stereotypes, IT'S SUPPORTED BY PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC STUDIES.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

"At Zamora's high school, just 6 percent of students scored proficient or advanced on standardized math tests, compared with 51 percent statewide. He remembers one math teacher offering extra credit for bringing in calculator batteries."

Holy shit. That's something I'd expect to read about a black African village. Coming to a neighborhood and school district near you...

Fucking leafblowers...

Posted by: Color Determinative ()
Date: December 24, 2013 11:47AM

This evidence is clear. The more green a country has on its flag, the stupider it's citizens are.

Posted by: Color Deteminative ()
Date: December 24, 2013 11:49AM

And the more red on the flag, the smarter the citizens. The Soviets were smarter than the Russians.

Posted by: not entirely ()
Date: December 24, 2013 02:30PM

Look how far down India and Ethiopia are on that chart. Most Ethiopians and Indians do very well in school, better than most whites.

I think it's more to do with bad parenting, and a lack of educational value.

I went to O'Connell and all the nigs and spics seemed to do just fine, all of them that I knew went to a decent college. Of course if their parents are paying to put them in a private school that means they likely value education more.

Posted by: Motards ()
Date: December 24, 2013 05:04PM

Color Determinative Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This evidence is clear. The more green a country
> has on its flag, the stupider it's citizens are.

More like the darker the skin of the people in the country, the stupider the citizens are. The US used to be 80% white in the 1970's and we ruled the world. Now we're 50% and suck a bag of dicks.

Posted by: Frankie Owns ()
Date: December 24, 2013 07:58PM

You pull that chart off wiki? I know for a fact that its scewed Im in pharm school and the smartest kids at my school are Iranians, Indians or Asians. This charts wrong, made for propaganda. Let me ask you this, whens the last time the last maker of this chart went to Iran and sampled a few thousand people? Its propaganda, numbnutz. I seriously doubt the average American has a 98 IQ...

Posted by: Sas ()
Date: December 24, 2013 09:23PM

Well back in the 70's the whites loved the US, but nowdays they love money more and they shipped all the middle class jobs overseas. Also most whites don't have enough kids any more and are facing out. The white women's best friend is the abortion doctor and the STD nurse

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: December 25, 2013 06:52AM

Put up or shut up. Take a Mensa approved IQ Test app and post the results. Then state your race. I'm a 136 IQ (a little low for me) TJ-Ivy educated Chinaman.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.