HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Wally ()
Date: December 06, 2013 02:19AM

I have to buy a secret santa gift for someone at work by this afternoon, $20 max. Any ideas? She is an HR person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Some Ideas ()
Date: December 06, 2013 02:33AM

Godiva chocolates or other Godiva products (the more 'exotic' the better). Available multiple places. Best place to buy - Fair Oaks Mall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: December 06, 2013 02:44AM

A book on how to be human and resourceful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:12AM

She works in HR?

Buy her a Wonderbra and say, just kidding.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:21AM

Is her name Marie???

"Perverts" Directed by Marie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L7g-Nzgp6U

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:03AM

I just discovered the Dollar Tree yesterday, and they have sooooooo much fun stuff; everything is a dollar! Point is, you can do so much Christmas shopping there and not spend more than $20.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:09AM

Wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have to buy a secret santa gift for someone at
> work by this afternoon, $20 max. Any ideas? She is
> an HR person.


colored condoms and KY



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2013 10:09AM by Ralph Pootawn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:12AM

Get her things that woman want and need; cooking supplies, sewing kits, maybe a new vacuum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: just me ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:25AM

scarf and glove set; I am sure you will find something nice.

bottle of bourbon but that's for yourself after all this is done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:27AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get her things that woman want and need; cooking
> supplies, sewing kits, maybe a new vacuum.


+1

The Hamilton Beach Panini, help her crisp up your sandwiches easier when you tell that bitch to make you one.
Attachments:
hamilton.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: huge savings ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:30AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just discovered the Dollar Tree yesterday, and
> they have sooooooo much fun stuff; everything is a
> dollar! Point is, you can do so much Christmas
> shopping there and not spend more than $20.


Alias loves the Dollar Tree. Her entire home is furnished with the great deals and products she finds there. One of those big cans of Dinty Moore beef stew for only a dollar is an excellent value.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: George C ()
Date: December 06, 2013 11:47AM

A donation in their name to the Human Fund. Money for people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: I Love Big Tits ()
Date: December 06, 2013 12:28PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She works in HR?
>
> Buy her a Wonderbra and say, just kidding.


That's actually a good idea if the chick is hot enough

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Yw6mv ()
Date: December 06, 2013 01:56PM

your dick in a box.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:15PM

Yw6mv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> your dick in a box.


Another great gift. Make a mold of your penis and turn it into a dildo. Give it to her and tell her that it is a dildo that is an exact mold of your penis.

Then tell her if she wants the real thing she knows where to call.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Wonderbra ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:57PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yw6mv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > your dick in a box.
>
>
> Another great gift. Make a mold of your penis and
> turn it into a dildo. Give it to her and tell her
> that it is a dildo that is an exact mold of your
> penis.
>
> Then tell her if she wants the real thing she
> knows where to call.


Huge fuckin tits!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 07, 2013 03:50AM

I Love Big Tits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She works in HR?
> >
> > Buy her a Wonderbra and say, just kidding.
>
>
> That's actually a good idea if the chick is hot
> enough

My imaginary HR chick is not hot. She's a boring enforcer of liberal political correctness..

In other words, she kills all the fun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: romney voter ()
Date: December 07, 2013 04:15AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I Love Big Tits Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alias Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > She works in HR?
> > >
> > > Buy her a Wonderbra and say, just kidding.
> >
> >
> > That's actually a good idea if the chick is hot
> > enough
>
> My imaginary HR chick is not hot. She's a boring
> enforcer of liberal political correctness..
>
> In other words, she kills all the fun.

ok w/ me as long as she's got a huge rack

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 07, 2013 04:25AM

romney voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ok w/ me as long as she's got a huge rack

Maybe we do need these boring HR fagits, after all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: December 07, 2013 06:42AM

Wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have to buy a secret santa gift for someone at
> work by this afternoon, $20 max. Any ideas? She is
> an HR person.
Attachments:
who-knows-whats-right-03.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: December 07, 2013 06:48AM

A lump of coal always goes well with HR, since they don't investigate a damn thing, regardless of what business/industry you work for.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2013 06:48AM by Tough One.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: BioHazard. ()
Date: December 07, 2013 05:04PM

Buy a .50 caliber bullet.
Put it in a box.
Using letters cut out from magazines and newspaper, create a note that says

"I think about you and the whole HR department constantly. Merry Christmas! The New Year - probably a long shot for your whole department."

Wrap it up and put a pretty bow on it.

If that's too much trouble - buy her broom and get her a blank Christmas card and write "For your long commute back and forth from your Coven."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Santa gift idea?
Posted by: Rudolph TRNR ()
Date: December 09, 2023 08:30PM

I miss Zimz.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********   ********   **     **   *******  
  **   **   **     **  **     **  ***   ***  **     ** 
   ** **    **     **  **     **  **** ****  **        
    ***     ********   **     **  ** *** **  ********  
   ** **    **         **     **  **     **  **     ** 
  **   **   **         **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **         ********   **     **   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.