HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I was a victim of the knockout game
Posted by: Terrified in Arlington ()
Date: November 24, 2013 07:48PM

Hey ffxu, you guys are not going to believe this, but I was the victim of polar bear hunting earlier today in Arlington. I was walking to the five guys for a subpar burger and fries, minding my own business when three black guys that were hanging out a bench got up and began to follow me. The leader or "capo" had two other goons with him, who both appeared to be of African decent as well.

I noticed them almost immediately, but as I am an upstanding member of society, I didn't really react to their presence. I think this was my mistake. Their leader, this 6'4 dreadlocked Jamaican thug, called out, "hey white boi you ready to get yo privilege checked?"

I turned around to tell them that racism is an antiquated idea and that we as a unified people have progressed past such pettiness.
All I got out was "rac" before the uppercut landed.

I saw stars instantly. I could taste the blood in my mouth, and I spit out a piece of my tooth in rage. "So you want an easy mark huh, n@ggers?" said me as I took out my blades. "come and get it!"

The first goon charged me, I was able to sidestep him, cutting his femoral artery as I retreated. He crumpled to the ground outside of the five guys. I think probably he was fine though.

The two gang members looked at each other. They had never seen one of their brothers dispatched with such skill before now. They dropped their weapons and ran. several onlookers cheered me on, and I had sex with an employee in five guys after the incident occurred.

And a lot of you motherfuckers will just say, oh this is a troll thread, there's no way any of this happened. Well ill tell you what. Go to the Five Guys in Arlington. Ask them nigga. Ask them what happened on 11/24/13, when a proud white champion stood his ground against the dregs of society. Ask them about the battle that unfolded. Ask them about the our victory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I was a victim of the knockout game
Posted by: oldlady. ()
Date: November 24, 2013 07:55PM

telling little boy fairytales today are we you lunatic repuklican. Fantasy land has turned you into delusional psycho path.HOPEFULLY you 're charged with a hate crime for writing this.

Posted by: congrats OP ()
Date: November 24, 2013 07:58PM

Good job OP! Too bad you didn't end up euthanizing any of the savage animals.

Posted by: Odin ()
Date: November 24, 2013 08:10PM

See you in Valhalla, Brother.

Date: November 24, 2013 08:20PM

Didn't I read this in a Mike Hammer novel?

Posted by: RE: oldlady(fatbottomgirl) ()
Date: November 24, 2013 08:21PM

oldlady. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> telling little boy fairytales today are we you
> lunatic repuklican. Fantasy land has turned you
> into delusional psycho path.HOPEFULLY you 're
> charged with a hate crime for writing this.

Ferfux, calm down. Alright? I'm sorry that I think your democratic ramblings are insane, but following me from thread to thread is a little more crazy than writing a clearly fictitious story.

But hey, that's alright, you've spent the last two days straight on here, so I doubt your judgment is all that stable, you weird motherfucker. Keep dreaming.

Posted by: Oldlady. ()
Date: November 24, 2013 08:27PM

OP IS the big dreamer. FYI REPUblicant loser I was in Miami for 2 days doing a charity event and was not on fairfaxunderground you paranoid freak white supremacist.

Posted by: YUPussy? ()
Date: November 24, 2013 09:00PM

Oldlady. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP IS the big dreamer. FYI REPUblicant loser I was
> in Miami for 2 days doing a charity event and was
> not on fairfaxunderground you paranoid freak white
> supremacist.

STFU fagfux.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.