HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The many deaths and suicides during the Clinton Administration
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: December 06, 2008 11:39AM

We can only hope this is all just made up - doubt it's researchable, the people who are supposed to do the investigating seem to either die or get fired before they can investigate anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNn727-0Bpo

I remember Vince Foster who they found in a park off of the Washington Parkway overlooking the river. They said there were carpet fibers all over his body as if he had been rolled up in one and he had had a drink and sex on the day he died allegedly from suicide from gunshot but no gun was found at the site. That's the last I heard until they rulled it wasn't murder. Though hard to understand how a suicide could shoot himself roll themselves up then unrol themselves and then remove the rug and gun. I think some one came forth and told Gordon Liddy of witnessing the body or something which is how I remember all of these details.

This video doesn't even mention the WACO murders of women and children under the Clinton administration and only hints at the murders associated with the MENA, Arkansas drug drops when Clinton was governor. (See Netflix rental / Conspiracy: The Secret History: The Secret Heartbeat of America: The CIA and Drugs (2003))

Hillary Clinton for Secretary of State? I fear that the senior and junior Bush administrations are going to look like a bunch of Jimmy Carters next to Obama's executive cabinet (with the trust and support of both Congress and the public).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The many deaths and suicides during the Clinton Administration
Date: December 06, 2008 01:37PM

Here's a thought for you. Why would the Clintons' knock off high profile members of their team, like Ron Brown and Vince Foster, but do nothing about nobodies like Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers?

It's because they didn't knock anyone off.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: December 06, 2008 02:23PM

Can we make reccomendations of who we would like the Clinton's to knock off?

Date: December 06, 2008 06:16PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a thought for you. Why would the Clintons'
> knock off high profile members of their team, like
> Ron Brown and Vince Foster, but do nothing about
> nobodies like Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones and
> Gennifer Flowers?
>
> It's because they didn't knock anyone off.

Well then we are then left with a uncanny coincidence that never the less continues to happen with regularity.

Posted by: &78&* ()
Date: December 06, 2008 09:54PM

Yep.

Hillary and Vince, (Not Vince 1) were having some type of intimate affair. (Hard to believe since Hill seems to be gay). (Vince 1....I don't know about).

He, Vince F., became depressed (who wouldn't) and seemingly died of gunshot wounds at another location and was relocated to the park.

One death of many in that administration. They were dropping like flies.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: December 06, 2008 10:01PM

Over 600k innocent deaths in the Bush administration and we have to dig this crap up again!

Date: December 06, 2008 10:46PM

I for one would be against any innocent death. I see no harm in either digging up whatever truth is to gained or glossing over and hiding truth. This sould be equally true for a "Republican" or "Democratic" presidency

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 07, 2008 01:31AM

I knew someone who grew up in Mena Arkansas and said it was no mystery that Clinton was running drugs into that area for years. Just goes to show if you have enough money you can get away with anything these days, if your evil enough.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 07, 2008 02:04AM

]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2012 01:03PM by Alias.

Date: December 07, 2008 10:30AM

spunky Wrote:
> I knew someone who grew up in Mena Arkansas and
> said it was no mystery that Clinton was running
> drugs into that area for years. Just goes to show
> if you have enough money you can get away with
> anything these days, if your evil enough.

You are out of your mind. Dont beleive anything told to you as hearsay...if you dont have first hand experience to back this accusation up...give it up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2008 10:32AM by Vince(1).

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 07, 2008 01:40PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I knew someone who grew up in Mena Arkansas and
> > said it was no mystery that Clinton was running
> > drugs into that area for years. Just goes to
> show
> > if you have enough money you can get away with
> > anything these days, if your evil enough.
>
> You are out of your mind. Dont beleive anything
> told to you as hearsay...if you dont have first
> hand experience to back this accusation up...give
> it up.

take your own advice.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: December 07, 2008 03:02PM

ok Mr BS/Gravis...show me where I have used information I have gotten from other persons on here. My opinions are my opinions and I state them as such. Im sorry (not) that I reference news articles from sources YOU deem as irreputible...I dont spend hours on here finding all that original sources of art work like you do.

Date: December 07, 2008 04:22PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Im sorry (not) that I reference news articles from
> sources YOU deem as irreputible...

no, those are sources that anyone who takes showers would deem disreputable.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: December 07, 2008 09:49PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> ok Mr BS/Gravis...show me where I have used
> information I have gotten from other persons on
> here. My opinions are my opinions and I state
> them as such. Im sorry (not) that I reference
> news articles from sources YOU deem as
> irreputible...I dont spend hours on here finding
> all that original sources of art work like you do.

Date: December 06, 2008 10:01PM

Over 600k innocent deaths in the Bush administration and we have to dig this crap up again!

Date: December 07, 2008 10:10PM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > ok Mr BS/Gravis...show me where I have used
> > information I have gotten from other persons on
> > here. My opinions are my opinions and I state
> > them as such. Im sorry (not) that I reference
> > news articles from sources YOU deem as
> > irreputible...I dont spend hours on here
> finding
> > all that original sources of art work like you
> do.
>
>
> Posted by: Vince(1) ()
> Date: December 06, 2008 10:01PM
>
> Over 600k innocent deaths in the Bush
> administration and we have to dig this crap up
> again!

try again... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancet_surveys_of_casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Date: December 07, 2008 10:23PM

Isn't wikipedia [information you have gotten from other persons]?

Date: December 07, 2008 10:32PM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> Isn't wikipedia ?

it has references to the original authoritatve source(s)..if you think that's the same as saying my friend told me there were 600k deaths without getting the source for that info..so be it..you are in your own world...entitled to your own opinion.

Date: December 07, 2008 10:42PM

Mar 2003 until Oct 2006 is roughly 43 months which is roughly 1333 days, which equates to 651,000/1333, or about 490 Iraqis killed every single day of the reporting period. Doesn't add up.

Date: December 07, 2008 11:06PM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> Mar 2003 until Oct 2006 is roughly 43 months which
> is roughly 1333 days, which equates to
> 651,000/1333, or about 490 Iraqis killed every
> single day of the reporting period. Doesn't add
> up.

take it up with the British Medical Journal..you know how biased they can be

Date: December 08, 2008 12:48AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> take it up with the British Medical Journal..you
> know how biased they can be

i read the editorial (not study) Klim McPherson wrote for the British Medical Journal and the only number he mentioned was "over 100,000".

here it is: http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/330/7491/550

Date: December 08, 2008 02:12AM

Does it matter that my source was a doctor and an Army Colonel?

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: December 08, 2008 02:55PM

Not to Vince.

Vince, as I have noted before, there is no such thing as an "authoritative source" for anything on wikipedia. Anyone can change those records whenever they want.

So you relying on wiki as some sort of gospel on anything should pretty much end any argument you have. And actually, it does.

I won't name the source for this since it is irrelevant - but it sure is an interesting list. Other than friends lost during 9/11, I don't even have a list this long of dead family members...

1-James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3- Vince Foster - Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. Afew days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.
5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992
6-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".
7-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8-Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock . Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock . Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas ..
10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He wasreported to have ties to Whitewater.
11-Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14-Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a "suicide." Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17-Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21-Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22-Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton 's mother, stepfather and brother.
23-Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
27-Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes".
34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
40-Major General William Robertson
41-Col. William Densberger
42-Col. Robert Kelly
43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
44-Steve Willis
45-Robert Williams
46-Conway LeBleu
47-Todd McKeehan

I dunno, maybe the guy has some evil guardian angels or something. Even Barbara Olsen died in 9/11 after publishing her book detailing the Clinton (administration) Abuses

Interesting Site:
http://www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com/clintbodycnt.html

They also note on here about Britt Hume's son... whacko conspiracy theories, total far-fetched madness, or a little of both? (Sinister music in the background)...

You decide.

Date: December 08, 2008 08:06PM

Source/Date Number of Iraqi Civillian Deaths.
Iraq Body Count
March 19, 2003 - August 22, 2008 86,661 - 94,558

Iraq Coalition Casualty Count
April 28, 2005 - August 22, 2008 43,099

Brookings Iraq Index
May 2003 - August 14, 2008
The Associated Press
April 2005 - February 13, 2008
34,832 dead
40,174 wounded
The Iraq Family Health Study (the “WHO study”)
March 2003 - June 2006
The Lancet, “Mortality after the
2003 Invasion of Iraq”
March 19, 2003 - July 31, 2006 426,369 - 793,663

For some time, the United Nations attempted to release comprehensive statistics on
Iraqi civilian deaths. From August 2005 to March 2007, the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) published a series of quarterly reports on human rights in Iraq that included sections on Iraqi civilian casualties. On April 25, 2007, however, the Iraqi government announced its intention to cease providing civilian casualty figures to the United Nations.3 Ivana Vuco, a UN human rights officer, stated, “[Iraqi] government officials had made clear during discussions that they believed releasing high casualty numbers would make it more difficult to quell unrest.”

The most recent UNAMI report on human rights, released on October 11, 2007, and concerning the period between April - June 2007, expressed regret that “for this reporting period, [UNAMI] was again unable to persuade the Government of Iraq to release data on casualties compiled by the Ministry of Health and its other institutions. UNAMI continues to maintain that making such datapublic is in the public interest.” No further reports concerning Iraqi civilian casualties have been published by UNAMI.

And you do not smell a conspiracy theory HERE?

Date: December 08, 2008 09:26PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> And you do not smell a conspiracy theory HERE?

Not really. Just smells like a bunch of organizations that have no clue what the true number is and one that is probably close.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2008 09:26PM by Rowsdower.

Posted by: Hellen Kellar ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:54AM

16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

WOW I say we start investigating all the Deaf people in DC at the time of her death! Clearly its a vast Deaf right wing liberal media conspiracy

Date: December 11, 2008 01:32PM

Hellen Kellar Wrote:
> WOW I say we start investigating all the Deaf
> people in DC at the time of her death!

WHAT?

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 12, 2008 03:11AM

'[]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2012 01:15PM by Alias.

Date: December 12, 2008 02:57PM

You are correct Alias..it does promise to be one of the finer administrations.

Date: December 13, 2008 01:33AM

Alias Wrote:
> RE: Deaf people. Sorry, but soon there won't be
> enough money to have an interpretor signing in
> front of a crowd of 100, where there is no deaf
> person. I know it looks nice, but really, it's
> stupid.

WHAT?

Date: December 13, 2008 01:36AM

So Gravis does your first name start with a "J"?

Date: December 13, 2008 09:41AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > take it up with the British Medical
> Journal..you
> > know how biased they can be
>
> i read the editorial (not study) Klim McPherson
> wrote for the British Medical Journal and the only
> number he mentioned was "over 100,000".
>
> here it is:
> http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/330/7491/550

As always you have selective memory and understanding. I posted the URL to the entire study when it was "new" news a couple of months ago. It said 600k dead directly and indirectly as a result of our invasion. Since then the URL sites have become more difficult to find...so the WIKPEDIA refence will just have to do. Sorry (not) that it doesnt muster up to the integrity required by RV...but given his criteria even articles with complete references wont pass his criteria. As if every piece of shit he posts is original materiel.

Date: December 13, 2008 09:45AM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Not to Vince.
>
> Vince, as I have noted before, there is no such
> thing as an "authoritative source" for anything on
> wikipedia. Anyone can change those records
> whenever they want.
>
> So you relying on wiki as some sort of gospel on
> anything should pretty much end any argument you
> have. And actually, it does.
>
> I won't name the source for this since it is
> irrelevant - but it sure is an interesting list.
> Other than friends lost during 9/11, I don't even
> have a list this long of dead family members...
>
>
> 1-James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater
> partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in
> solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken
> Starr's investigation.
> 2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was
> murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in
> Georgetown . The murder happened just after she
> was to go public with her story of sexual
> harassment in the White House.
> 3- Vince Foster - Former White House counselor,
> and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's
> Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the
> head, ruled a suicide.
> 4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former
> DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in
> a plane crash. A pathologist close to the
> investigation reported that there was a hole in
> the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot
> wound. At the time of his death Brown was being
> investigated, and spoke publicly of his
> willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The
> rest of the people on the plane also died. Afew
> days later the air Traffic controller commited
> suicide.
> 5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in
> the Clinton fund raising organization died in a
> private plane crash in July 1992
> 6-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee
> Political Director found dead in a hotel room in
> Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton
> as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".
> 7-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead
> November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot
> wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died
> on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed
> Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the
> White House. Ed Willey was involved in several
> Clinton fund raising events.
> 8-Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial
> security team in Little Rock . Gunned down in his
> car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock
> . Park's son said his father was building a
> dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to
> reveal this information. After he died the files
> were mysteriously removed from his house.
> 9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It
> was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people
> which contained names of influential people who
> visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas ..
> 10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from
> an apparent hanging suicide. He wasreported to
> have ties to Whitewater.
> 11-Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper
> Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her
> living room with a gunshot to her head. It was
> ruled a suicide even though there were several
> packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere.
> Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill
> Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson
> was a possible corroborating witness for Paula
> Jones.
> 12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and
> fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide
> ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June,
> 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at
> the grave site of his fiancee.
> 13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan
> Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall
> building January, 1994. His client was a convicted
> drug distributor.
> 14-Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor
> for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena
> Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three
> gunshot wounds.
> 15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair
> with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney
> General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of
> the head, ruled a "suicide." Was pregnant at the
> time of her death.
> 16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for
> the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9,
> 1992. She died in a one car accident.
> 17-Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter.
> Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas
> Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists,
> apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
> 18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating
> corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the
> 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet
> June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had
> delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before
> his death.
> 19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator
> for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death
> from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony
> August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan
> Guaranty scandal.
> 20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer.
> Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang.
> Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996.
> Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her
> office at the Department of Commerce.
> 21-Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of
> Commerce who gave John Huang special security
> clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small
> plane crash.
> 22-Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National
> Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died
> with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane
> crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on
> Clinton 's advisory council personally treated
> Clinton 's mother, stepfather and brother.
> 23-Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena
> Arkansas, death was no accident.
> 24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check
> made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car
> left at his repair shop. He was found dead after
> his car had hit a utility pole.
> 25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison
> Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and
> his report was never released.
> 26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund
> raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane
> exploded.
> 27-Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on
> the track" case. Reports say the boys may have
> stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug
> operation. A controversial case, the initial
> report of death said, due to falling asleep on
> railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys
> had been slain before being placed on the tracks.
> Many linked to the case died before their
> testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
>
> THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE
> IVES/HENRY CASE:
>
> 28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed
> into the back of a truck, 7/88.
> 29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov,
> 1988
> 30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound
> January 1989.
> 31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found
> burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
> 33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the
> Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural
> causes".
> 34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in
> the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
> 35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry
> deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July
> 1989.
>
> THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
> 36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
> 37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
> 38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
> 39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
> 40-Major General William Robertson
> 41-Col. William Densberger
> 42-Col. Robert Kelly
> 43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
> 44-Steve Willis
> 45-Robert Williams
> 46-Conway LeBleu
> 47-Todd McKeehan
>
>
>
> I dunno, maybe the guy has some evil guardian
> angels or something. Even Barbara Olsen died in
> 9/11 after publishing her book detailing the
> Clinton (administration) Abuses
>
> Interesting Site:
> http://www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com/clintbodycnt
> .html
>
> They also note on here about Britt Hume's son...
> whacko conspiracy theories, total far-fetched
> madness, or a little of both? (Sinister music in
> the background)...
>
> You decide.

And exatly what is your original source for this piece of crap? You post this as if it's gospel...no attempts to explain any of these deaths due to natural or fully explained circumsatnces. And as far as Britt Hume's son's suicide..all you have to do is watch that self assured ass hole on TV to see how he could emotionally scar anyone to the point of suicide.

Here's my decison.....you are a piece of republikan shit!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2008 12:00PM by Vince(1).

Date: December 13, 2008 01:29PM

Again, I just find it facinating the the United Nations files an official report saying the Iraq Government is not providing their mission any numbers and Rowsdower doens not find that suspicious at all.

Yet a you tube video, he takes as gospell.

Date: December 13, 2008 02:44PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Gravis Wrote:
> > Vince(1) Wrote:
> > > take it up with the British Medical
> > Journal..you
> > > know how biased they can be
> >
> > i read the editorial (not study) Klim McPherson
> > wrote for the British Medical Journal and the
> only
> > number he mentioned was "over 100,000".
> >
> > here it is:
> >
> http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/330/7491/550
>
> As always you have selective memory and
> understanding. I posted the URL to the entire
> study when it was "new" news a couple of months
> ago. It said 600k dead directly and indirectly as
> a result of our invasion.

no, jackass, i was pointing out that the British Medical Journal had nothing to do with the study as you clearly implied.

now... i read the study saying there are 600K deaths and found out why it's so inaccurate.

study: http://web.mit.edu/CIS/pdf/Human_Cost_of_War.pdf

they surveyed 39 houses in 47 different locations around the country. it just so happens that 12 of the 47 were from Baghdad.
page 8 in the PDF
Table 2: Source of violence
                      Pre-invasion Mar 03-Apr 04 May 04-May 05 Jun 05-Jun 06 Total
Violent, coalition    1 (50%)      16 (36%)      35 (39%)      43 (26%)      95 (31%)
Violent, other        0            4 (9%)        17 (19%)      50 (30%)      71 (24%)
Violent, unknown      1 (50%)      25 (56%)      38 (42%)      72 (44%)      136 (45%)
Gunshot               0            36 (80%)      46 (51%)      87 (53%)      169 (56%)
Car bomb              0            1 (2%)        7 (8%)        30 (18%)      38 (13%)
Other explosion/      1 (50%)      1 (2%)        21 (23%)      20 (12%)      43 (14%)
ordinance
Air strike            1 (50%)      6 (13%)       13 (14%)      20 (12%)      40 (13%)
Violent, unknown      0            0             2 (2%)        4 (2%)        6 (2%)
Accident              0            1 (2%)        1 (1%)        4 (2%)        6 (2%)
Total deaths          2            45            90            165           302

so with a mere 302 violent deaths, let's scale it up to the population.
page 5 in the pdf
Table 1: Province populations and cluster allocation*
Province                 Mid-year 2004 population      Number of clusters
Baghdad                  6,500,000                    12
Ninewa                   2,521,300                    5
Basrah                   1,981,900                    3
Sulamaniyah              1,605,600                    3
Thi-Qar                  1,538,900                    3
Babylon                  1,408,700                    3
Erbil                    1,334,200                    3
Diyala                   1,271,300                    3
Anbar                    1,271,000                    3
Salah Al-Din             976,100                      2
Najaf                    950,200                      2
Wassit                   938,700                      1
Qadissiya                915,600                      1
Tameem                   881,500                      1
Missan                   848,300                      1
Dahuk                    817,400                      0
Kerbala                  741,700                      1
Muthanna                 569,900                      0
Total                    27,072,200                   47
*excludes 3 clusters misattributed by the survey team

that certainly is scaled up a lot.

oh and there there is why they were killed.

page 9 in the PDF

Responsibility for deaths
Households were asked what party was responsible for the killing of their household member.
In many cases it was not clear. There was great difficulty in identifying which were criminal events.
Only when the household was certain that the death was as a consequence of coalition actions was
this recorded as such.

as you can see, this study is crap due to it's tiny scale.

if you did a study using FU as a base, im sure you would find that 50,000 people in fairfax county are looking for places to get their windows tinted.

file.php?40,file=4695

Date: December 14, 2008 12:03PM

you arent qualified to determine the validity of the british medical journal study..it was their study..it is controversial...but it's loudest opponents are those with a vested interest in keeping the number lower...that is the US and British govts.

Date: December 14, 2008 01:48PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> you arent qualified to determine the validity of
> the british medical journal study..it was their
> study..

a) it wasnt by the british medical journal, like i pointed out previously, dumbass.
b) it doesnt take any qualifications to notice major logic errors. by your thinking, you arent qualified to question anything the government or military does.

file.php?40,file=4803

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: December 15, 2008 01:32PM

Again, Vince never reads the things he posts from or uses as a source, other than the title as proposed by the article's author, and the quick summary at the top which is usually the most biased part. When you drill down through the information it is obvious there is a problem - but no one bothers to bring that up. Much like the hockey stick issue with global warming, or the fact that the CO2 numbers actually TRAIL the rise in temperatures, vs preceding them which would be the obvious conclusion if you just listed to Al Gore.

Vince, why don't you go over to Iraq and count the graves yourself - because honestly - you are basically an American version of that French guy who believes that a plane never hit the Pentagon.

Date: December 15, 2008 05:56PM

despite your lies...600k it is.

Date: December 16, 2008 12:09AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> despite your lies...600k it is.

file.php?40,file=4819

Posted by: BSB ()
Date: February 17, 2016 02:02PM

Because it would be too obvious. And I am sure that all these people trying to uncover the truth on the Clintons just conveniently died of suicides or suspicious accidents. You probably need to be a little more open as to what measures people will go to to get the power they crave.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.