HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
At what age did you finally realize that you were no longer attracted to women your own age?
Posted by: When? ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:42AM

At what age did you finally realize that you were no longer attracted to women your own age?
At what age did you start trying to hit on your younger sister's friends?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: At what age did you finally realize that you were no longer attracted to women your own age?
Posted by: Im a lucky man ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:47AM

48 here, divorced and dating a woman who is also 48. I'm not gonna post a pic and don't give a shit if you don't believe me but I swear, she is a babe. She works out every day, has other men staring at her and is really pretty.

Having said that, my eyeballs still pop out of my head when I see a pretty young thing walk by... doesn't matter if she is 18 or mid-30s.

Re: At what age did you finally realize that you were no longer attracted to women your own age?
Posted by: age doesn't matter ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:49AM

I don't care what legal age............cooter is cooter!!!!! Just turn the lights off and TAP IT OUT!!!!!!!

Posted by: FFXU prisoner #3929AW2 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:51AM

I have a friend who moved to Thailand about 15 years ago because he was no longer attracted to women his own age and the young women over there are interested in older guys because they are financially stable.

So, he is 46 now and dates women no older than 24 or 25. He is always posting pics on Facebook of his latest arm candy. Each one seems to last about 3 months or so and then there is a new one. All of them are trim and petite, some of them are so-so looking but once in a while, he posts pics of a lil hottie in a tight dress or bikini that blows you away.

Posted by: Come on out ()
Date: June 11, 2013 12:09PM

At what age did you finally realize that you were no longer attracted to women?

Posted by: FFXU Prisoner's Friend ()
Date: June 11, 2013 01:00PM

Come on out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At what age did you finally realize that you were
> no longer attracted to women?

When I met all those cute ladyboys here in Thailand!
Check my Facebook page for pics!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 11, 2013 01:04PM

Come on out Wrote:
> no longer attracted to women?

Posted by: Olde Farte, II ()
Date: June 11, 2013 01:05PM

When? Wrote:
> no longer attracted to women your own age?

Hasn't happened yet!

[age discrimination is silly]

Posted by: Edipus ()
Date: June 11, 2013 01:07PM

Age 4 - 5 when I saw mom naked.
Age 11 when I fingered a 15 year old's stench trench for the first time.
Age 17 when I banged a 35 year old married hottie.
After 20+ years of marriage to someone my same age and I really started noticing all the hot younger ones everyday, and that giving away 50% of my net worth might not be too bad a deal.

Posted by: 40 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 01:43PM

Honestly a lot of the younger ladies are fat slobs these days. Its sad and it means less eye candy for me.

Id say around 40 the number of reasonably good looking women goes down to about 20% (generous estimate) and subtract about 2% additional a year from that after 40. By 50 you are talking less than 1 in 20 are dooable (again generous estimate). pitty really

Posted by: Freshmen 20 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 02:36PM

I have heard women gain 20 pounds between their senior year of high school and their freshman year of college.

Posted by: Huuiiu ()
Date: June 11, 2013 08:49PM

Is there a man code at a wedding. I was at a wedding this weekend where there was this knockout 26 year old in an incredible cocktail dress. Her date was about 10 years older. Long story short, all these old 50+ year old guys were hitting on her at the bar all night long right in front of her date. Isn't there a man code against this sort of thing???

Posted by: Nopes ()
Date: June 11, 2013 08:51PM

Huuiiu Wrote:
> Is there a man code at a wedding. I was at a
> wedding this weekend where there was this knockout
> 26 year old in an incredible cocktail dress. Her
> date was about 10 years older. Long story short,
> all these old 50+ year old guys were hitting on
> her at the bar all night long right in front of
> her date. Isn't there a man code against this
> sort of thing???

If she's hot enough, no.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: June 11, 2013 08:54PM

I'm 16 and still attracted to 16 year olds.

Posted by: Man Code 5-Oh ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:36PM

Huuiiu Wrote:
> Is there a man code at a wedding. I was at a
> wedding this weekend where there was this knockout
> 26 year old in an incredible cocktail dress. Her
> date was about 10 years older. Long story short,
> all these old 50+ year old guys were hitting on
> her at the bar all night long right in front of
> her date. Isn't there a man code against this
> sort of thing???

The only time there's a man code is if you know the guy that brought the hot chick. If you don't know him, or you don't care about fucking over the guy if you do know him and never being friends again...then she's fair game. Now that doesn't mean he doesn't get to try and fuck you up if you hit on her though so, keep up on your Krav Maga or be a fast runner...your call.

And be real careful if you do bag a chick like this. I mean...do you really want to be involved with someone long-term who just walks off with the next guy that hits on her? That's a problem no matter HOW you meet a hot chick, of course but...if you don't fuck the hot chick well or take phenomenal care of her financially...she gone. She gone, dude.

You just have to ask yourself...is the juice worth the squeezing?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.