HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Delusional, Defeated Obama Makes Ridiculous Claim to Supporters that 100 MILLION Signed Up for ObamaCare
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 19, 2013 08:11AM

For some it's an obvious gaffe, but while it can be played off as a mistake, it is probably told with the understanding (and hope) that some will believe it and be motivated by it.

President Barack Obama told a conference-call audience of 200,000 progressive volunteers on Monday evening that ‘more than 100 million Americans’ – in a nation of less than 314 million – have successfully signed up for health insurance via the Affordable Care Act.

A weary-sounding Obama made the gaffe during a call hosted by Organizing For Action, the nonprofit successor to his campaign organization Obama For America.

“I just wanted to take a few minutes to speak to everybody because you guys are the ones who are in the trenches, day-in, day-out,’ Obama said, complaining of ‘misinformation’ that has circulated about his signature health care law. But ‘problems with the website … have created and fed a lot of this misinformation,’ he admitted. Boasting of his administration’s skill in encouraging taxpayers to buy health insurance policies through public marketplaces, he claimed that ‘in the first month alone, we’ve seen more than 100 million Americans already successfully enroll in the new insurance plans.’

READ MORE:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509715/Obama-flubs-health-care-conference-community-organizers-More-100-million-Americans-successfully-enrolled.html

A really pitiful and dejected tone to his voice- Obobo sounds smoked up on the Kona butter, or perhaps like he's had some Scotch and Xanax.

Hitlers bunker in the Spring of 1945 was probably a cheerier place.

LOFL.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Delusional, Defeated Obama Makes Ridiculous Claim to Supporters that 100 MILLION Signed Up for ObamaCare
Posted by: sick n tired of polidicks ()
Date: November 19, 2013 03:26PM

dude, i know, obamacare totally sucks, but listen man.... no one gives a shit anymore. you have run the wheels off this bus. so please stop with the daily ditto shlop. look, not a single other response... no one cares.

Re: Delusional, Defeated Obama Makes Ridiculous Claim to Supporters that 100 MILLION Signed Up for ObamaCare
Posted by: WingNut's Boi ()
Date: November 19, 2013 03:32PM

Attachments:
Ralphie_Sucks_BBC.jpg

Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: November 19, 2013 03:50PM

Maybe like Ike before D-day, Obama prepared two speeches on Sept 30:

1st touting the grand success of Obama care which it signed up 100million people.

2nd informing everyone of its failure which only 6 people managed to penetrate through the web of government bureaucracy.

and he read the wrong speech

Posted by: that's enough, wingunt ()
Date: November 19, 2013 03:53PM

that's enough, wingnut

Posted by: steve ditto ()
Date: November 19, 2013 03:55PM

sick n tired of polidicks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dude, i know, obamacare totally sucks, but listen
> man.... no one gives a shit anymore. you have run
> the wheels off this bus. so please stop with the
> daily ditto shlop. look, not a single other
> response... no one cares.

ditto.

he starts something that feels like at least 10 new obamacare threads a day...or something crazy like that. at what point does this become spam?

serious question.

Posted by: Mental Illness Diagnosis ()
Date: November 19, 2013 04:04PM

I feel bad for Wingnut. He's that guy you remember in childhood that tried the hardest, but got the least, but still doesn't get it. He's not taking the Nov. 5th elections very well, so he's neglecting those in his life who remain as his only support network. His family.

It might be time for therapy. He's on meds and is a convicted felon; that much we already know. What are his next steps? :(

Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: November 19, 2013 04:05PM

steve ditto Wrote:
> sick n tired of polidicks Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > dude, i know, obamacare totally sucks, but
> listen
> > man.... no one gives a shit anymore. you have
> run
> > the wheels off this bus. so please stop with
> the
> > daily ditto shlop. look, not a single other
> > response... no one cares.
>
>
> ditto.
>
>
> he starts something that feels like at least 10
> new obamacare threads a day...or something crazy
> like that. at what point does this become spam?
>
> serious question.

Is WingNut the evil, right-wing alter ego of Fat~Bottom~Girl?

They both sure are prolific political posters. Hmmm...

Posted by: worse than Monique, Vince and Mi ()
Date: November 19, 2013 04:09PM

Liberal Logic 29 Wrote:
> steve ditto Wrote:
> -----
> > sick n tired of polidicks Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > dude, i know, obamacare totally sucks, but
> > listen
> > > man.... no one gives a shit anymore. you have
> > run
> > > the wheels off this bus. so please stop with
> > the
> > > daily ditto shlop. look, not a single other
> > > response... no one cares.
> >
> >
> > ditto.
> >
> >
> > he starts something that feels like at least 10
> > new obamacare threads a day...or something
> crazy
> > like that. at what point does this become spam?
>
> >
> > serious question.
>
> Is WingNut the evil, right-wing alter ego of
> Fat~Bottom~Girl?
>
> They both sure are prolific political posters.
> Hmmm...

This latest round of political obamacare spam has at heart become even worse trolling than Monique, Vince and Misery combined. For the love of god, at least you got a little entertainment out of those troll-fests of the past. This is worse because it's completely un-entertaining but equally disruptive.

Posted by: Go Wingnut Go ()
Date: November 19, 2013 04:30PM

The liberal butt hurt on this thread makes me smile. Keep 'er going Wingie. They got nothing and you've turned them into whining little butthurt bitches.

Attachments:
dog butt hurt.jpg

Posted by: Disappointed Dem ()
Date: November 19, 2013 04:40PM

Instead of addressing the abject failure of this whole mess called ACA, you attack the messenger!

Why not acknowledge that the signauture legislattion is a total mess and the President has failed miserably?

It's like excusing your kid for robbing a 7-11 because they had lousy security!

Posted by: Wait wut? ()
Date: November 19, 2013 04:57PM

Is failed logic your M.O. or is just a piss poor attempt at sarcasm?

Posted by: Joe"BuyAShotgun"Biden ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:02PM

I know the President misspoke. It's actually two hundred million.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:05PM

sick n tired of polidicks Wrote:
> dude, i know, obamacare totally sucks, but listen
> man.... no one gives a shit anymore. you have run
> the wheels off this bus. so please stop with the
> daily ditto shlop. look, not a single other
> response... no one cares.

When did Cary start requiring that non-registered posters must open, read and comment on every thread in Off Topic?

Posted by: Bud Hertz ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:08PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> listen
> run
> the
>
>
> When did Cary start requiring that non-registered
> posters must open, read and comment on every
> thread in Off Topic?

But(t) it hurts when I see mean things about Obama!

I have to!

Posted by: Mo Free Barry ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:13PM

Obama has given up even trying to hide his lies. He just goes ahead and makes numbers up. He counts on Oprah coming to his aid and playing the race card should anyone question why 52,000 is suddenly a 1,000,000.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:16PM

Disappointed Dem Wrote:
> Instead of addressing the abject failure of this
> whole mess called ACA, you attack the messenger!
>
> Why not acknowledge that the signauture
> legislattion is a total mess and the President has
> failed miserably?
>
> It's like excusing your kid for robbing a 7-11
> because they had lousy security!

Perhaps had Obama not run on this wonderful alternative to actual care for the sick and dieing TWICE, WingNut could post about something else that is headline news everywhere in the world except your mother's basement.

The messenger started this shit. Just like he started Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS power abuse, the NSA spying on American citizens, the drone invasion.

Back to the topic at hand though...perhaps had he actually followed through on one campaign promise, Obamacare could have been destined as a huge win for everyone and a glowing bright spot in his presidential career.

But he chose not to be as transparent as he claimed he would and no one in Washington bothered to read the bill he put his name on. 300,000,000 of us would have been more than happy to read it and give him a few pointers.

Naw dude. He bought it, opened the box and it was broken. And he's clueless about where the receipt is so it can't be returned. His legacy owns it now, lock, stock and a barrel full of monkeys.

Posted by: Obama math ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:17PM

Imagine if Amazon used the same math as obama. If you put something in your Amazon shopping cart it counts as a sale. That is what obama is doing with obamacare. If you put the policy in your cart even if you just wanted to see a total cost that counts as a policy sale.

You might want to note that the final price is not guaranteed. The price quoted for your obamacare policy can be several hundred more dollars a month than quoted. Imagine if Amazon ran the same way. You buy a book and total cost with S&H is twenty bucks but the bill comes to a hundred.

Posted by: sick n tired ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:18PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> listen
> run
> the
>
>
> When did Cary start requiring that non-registered
> posters must open, read and comment on every
> thread in Off Topic?

the guy makes several threads A DAY about obamacare for the past two months. its over the top any way you slice it.

Posted by: wrongg ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:23PM

So then don't open them,you idiot.

Posted by: Upusstard ()
Date: November 19, 2013 05:37PM

sick n tired Wrote:
>
> the guy makes several threads A DAY about
> obamacare for the past two months. its over the
> top any way you slice it.

Whhhhaaaaaaaa.

deal-with-it2.gif

Posted by: Get along ()
Date: November 19, 2013 06:32PM

He's like a car wreck (wing nut). It's sad but you can't look away

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 19, 2013 08:19PM

I would love for Obobo and his OboboCare to go away.

Unfortunately, America, particularly the Middle Class is stuck with this conniving fraud and his pet project.

Yes, I will admit myself I sometimes grow tired of the subject. But as their are still far too many Americans in a deluded state of obedience, I think it is a small price to pay.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: November 19, 2013 08:43PM

sick n tired Wrote:
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> > sick n tired of polidicks Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > dude, i know, obamacare totally sucks, but
> > listen
> > > man.... no one gives a shit anymore. you have
> > run
> > > the wheels off this bus. so please stop with
> > the
> > > daily ditto shlop. look, not a single other
> > > response... no one cares.
> >
> >
> > When did Cary start requiring that
> non-registered
> > posters must open, read and comment on every
> > thread in Off Topic?
>
>
> the guy makes several threads A DAY about
> obamacare for the past two months. its over the
> top any way you slice it.

Really the thing thats over the top is how much lying is still going on about it.

Posted by: Nutty Buddy ()
Date: November 19, 2013 08:59PM

WingNut Wrote:
> I would love for Obobo and his OboboCare to go
> away.
>
> Unfortunately, America, particularly the Middle
> Class is stuck with this conniving fraud and his
> pet project.
>
> Yes, I will admit myself I sometimes grow tired of
> the subject. But as their are still far too many
> Americans in a deluded state of obedience, I think
> it is a small price to pay.

Attachments:
Hate Obama.jpg

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: November 19, 2013 10:05PM

Rob Ford has passed the crack pipe backe to DC.

Posted by: why so upset ()
Date: November 19, 2013 10:09PM

dude, why so upset about this? You realize a Republican will most likely take the presidency next (unless they completely and totally shit the bed, again). And that dude will just repeal obamacare. Done. this'll be gone in a few years. ...unless your party continues to implode. next republican president will undo obamacare. chill out.

Posted by: ObamaNot ()
Date: November 19, 2013 10:59PM

WingNut Wrote:
> I would love for Obobo and his OboboCare to go
> away.
>
> Unfortunately, America, particularly the Middle
> Class is stuck with this conniving fraud and his
> pet project.
>
> Yes, I will admit myself I sometimes grow tired of
> the subject. But as their are still far too many
> Americans in a deluded state of obedience, I think
> it is a small price to pay.

Why are all the Liberals going about with their panties all in a bunch today? I saw the headlines in the Washington Post regarding the (un)popularity of president Obama. Now, since it was published in the Post, maybe the left will be more convinced that we have a major loser as the president.

The left is always crying "Fox News", "Fox News". But, the Post printing this information is just the first of many to come. The media will no longer cover up for Obama. They've finally realized what a tool he is. The sad part is that it took them over 5 years to figure it out.

Posted by: lol so stupid ()
Date: November 19, 2013 11:21PM

What a hoot, poor repubs attacking President Obama will get you nowhere. Please be sure to run Cuccinelli again next time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.