HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mom Drives Away From Traffic Stop (Speeding) and Police Respond By Shooting Into Her Minivan
Posted by: Gnuser ()
Date: November 17, 2013 10:32PM

http://gawker.com/mom-tries-to-evade-ticket-cop-shoots-at-minivan-full-1466378482/@ballaban

Cops have guns. If you don't carry a gun and are willing to die for what you PERCEIVE to be are your rights or what you believe in...you simply have to do what the police say. If they say to pull over? You pull over and sit there until they either cuff you and stuff you or tell you that you are free to go.

Cops have guns. Cops have guns. Be willing to die or be willing to do what they say...your call.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mom Drives Away From Traffic Stop (Speeding) and Police Respond By Shooting Into Her Minivan
Posted by: Old lady. ()
Date: November 17, 2013 10:43PM

I fully support police officers but these racist, white, redneck, texan, hillbilly Republican cops were only interested in shooting a car full of African American children. The KKK police pulled he over for being black, not speeding. It almost makes me sad that im white and my own people treat minority's like this. Hopefully the DOJ arrest all of the officers and charges them with a hate crime.

Re: Mom Drives Away From Traffic Stop (Speeding) and Police Respond By Shooting Into Her Minivan
Posted by: Lagree. ()
Date: November 17, 2013 10:44PM

Holy fuck! I can't believe the police would...

Wait...

Negroes?

Proceed, Johnny Law. Proceed.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 17, 2013 10:49PM

Should have shot every one of them.

Why was she running? Because she was breaking the law, which is what a van load of niggers is usually doing. I think the cop had every reason to believe they were up to no good. He's lucky he didnt get smoked.

Date: November 17, 2013 10:52PM

Apparently you lack the ability to watch a video and process it in you racist repubicant pea brain. Thank the world your kind are a dying breed of scum species.

Date: November 17, 2013 10:57PM

Oh I watched it. I saw a crazy woman try to flee a traffic stop, I saw her teenage thug passenger attempt to assault a police officer and I saw the same crazy woman instigate a dangerous car chase.

Tell me crazy bitch....what did you see?

Date: November 17, 2013 11:09PM

What happened Stabitha the gun nut psycho-

A racist republicant cop allegedly pull over a mother for speeding.

A racist repucicant cop harass a African American woman taking her kids on a camping trip.

A strong willed African American lady stand up for herself and leave.

A racist repuklicant cop shot a vehicle with racist rage.

A pack of racist repukicant cops put everyone in danger by driving like nut cases chasing down a family in a minivan.

Date: November 17, 2013 11:13PM

Nice try....why did she run?

Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 11:24PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice try....why did she run?

You know thats gerry living out his fantasies of being a woman right?

Date: November 17, 2013 11:27PM

A racist Republicant cop was harassing and assaulting her. She is lucky she is not a victim of a sexual crime considering it is texas and all whites who attacked her. Im glad to see she made it out alive after such a brutal attack against her life. Army needs to be mobilized to stop hate crimes like the one we just watched. Obama needs to sign a executive order or declare martial law to get these white goons under control.

Date: November 17, 2013 11:30PM

Liberal Logic 29 Wrote:
> Stabitha Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nice try....why did she run?
>
>
> You know thats gerry living out his fantasies of
> being a woman right?

If that's the case, he is way more messed up than I gave him credit for.

Date: November 17, 2013 11:31PM

A PACK OF racist Republicant cops were harassing and assaulting her. She is lucky she is not a victim of a sexual crime considering it is texas and all whites who attacked her. Im glad to see she made it out alive after such a brutal attack against her life. Army needs to be mobilized to stop hate crimes like the one we just watched. Obama needs to sign a executive order or declare martial law to get these white goons under control.

Date: November 17, 2013 11:36PM

Why did you post this twice Gerry?

Once at 11:27 qnd again at 11:31.

A little fucked up are we?

Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 11:47PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Liberal Logic 29 Wrote:
> -----
> > Stabitha Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Nice try....why did she run?
> >
> >
> > You know thats gerry living out his fantasies
> of
> > being a woman right?
>
> If that's the case, he is way more messed up than
> I gave him credit for.

Its absolutely the case, same posting style same nonsensical angry rants.

Just like gerry was an offshoot of another name when people stopped taking him seriously and just mocked him left and right this is his new race baiting anti gun name.

Posted by: onlytruth ()
Date: November 18, 2013 06:28AM

TNB

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 18, 2013 07:15AM

If she behaved like a civilized person, no shots would have been fired.

Why not just pull over , maybe show a little remorse for speeding (even if she wasn't speeding , she could have fought it in court, instead of making a felony out of it), maybe the cop would have let her slide with a warning?

No, instead she chose to act like a savage , and set an example for generations of savages to come.

Posted by: FoolSmacker ()
Date: November 18, 2013 11:18AM

Old lady. Wrote:
> Apparently you lack the ability to watch a video
> and process it in you racist repubicant pea brain.
> Thank the world your kind are a dying breed of
> scum species.

Apparently so do you.

> She is lucky she is not a victim of a sexual crime considering it is texas

> but these racist, white, redneck, texan, hillbilly Republican cops

Since when is Taos, NEW MEXICO located in Texas? Get your basic reading comprehension skills up to par, and then we'll work on your ability to process facts.

That said, the final stop was mishandled. One of the backup officers should have blocked the minivan in, preventing her from escaping again. But in the course of the chase, she put her kids in just as much danger, if not more, than the cops did.

---------------------------------
Who knows from whence he came, and who knows where he goes, dot dot dot.

Posted by: Sgt Fury ()
Date: November 18, 2013 12:47PM

Apparently she missed the Chris Rock video on what to do when stopped by the police. It probably began to go downhill when she rolled down the window and began screaming, "WTF MFer" A little civility can can go a long way and make your life much easier.

Posted by: Aimpoint ()
Date: November 18, 2013 01:11PM

It looks to me like the cop was trying to shoot out a tire.
Leave it to a hood rat to think she's too good to stop for the
police.

Posted by: Whitey. ()
Date: November 18, 2013 02:41PM

I've been stopped for speeding 22 times over the course of 15 years of driving. I'm reckless...I like to speed and I don't give a shit. Hopefully, the person I kill is myself or some brown, savage illegal mud-person and not someone whom everyone in all of NOVA loves. And of course, it is my final wish that my final accident scene and corpse photos are all posted here on FairfaxUnderground so that I can receive a proper "flaming of the dead" as only you guys here can do it. Especially, Groovy.Ghoul...holy fuck that guy is insensitive!

With that aside...

When I speed and I see those flashing lights in the mirror, I immediately pull over. When the officer gets to the window, I hand him my license and registration before he even asks for it and then place my hands on the steering wheel for the duration. I answer the usual bullshit questions, he goes back to his car, writes me a ticket which I quickly sign and I am on my way in 10 minutes. If it's a reckless charge (and it often is) I go to court, plead guilty, pay my fines and I am again on my way by lunchtime. I typically celebrate by of course speeding on the way home from the courthouse. A few months later, I get an insurance hike in the mail and I happily stroke a check and forget it ever happened.

I have never ONCE...

1) Been asked to "get out of the car" or had my vehicle searched.
2) Ever been asked if I was drinking or asked to take a breathalyzer.
3) Had a LEO pull a gun on me.

As the OP said, when a LEO packing a gun pulls up behind you? You pull over and do EVERYfuckingthing they tell you to do including but of course not limited to a multiple rectal cavity searches. They have the power whether you think so or not and the minute you try to assert yourself, seize the power, disrespect their power or otherwise challenge their power...they have been trained to take that personally and they will respond with great vengeance and furious anger. And this video shows you...all of you...EXACTLY what happens when you don't do what they say. It's not right. It's illegal. But, that is the way of the world and when you are in the moment...you simply MUST submit yourself to it. If you feel you were indeed wronged, consult an attorney later and review your options.

Posted by: Dim Bulb ()
Date: November 18, 2013 03:18PM

Apparently, there was drug paraphernalia found in the van. I would imagine that that had something to do with her attempt to flee. The irony, of course, is that if she had just accepted the ticket then they never would have found the stuff.

Date: November 18, 2013 03:28PM

Dim Bulb Wrote:
> Apparently, there was drug paraphernalia found in
> the van.

Planted by neo-nazi, repuklican, racist, white, hilly billy, murdering cops.

Posted by: WOWzers ()
Date: November 18, 2013 03:31PM

My god I hope that is someone pretending to be Gerry. I am now concerned that IRL Gerry typist is going to wind up going on a white killing spree.

Date: November 18, 2013 03:37PM

BEH Wrote:
> If she behaved like a civilized person, no shots
> would have been fired.
>
> Why not just pull over , maybe show a little
> remorse for speeding (even if she wasn't speeding
> , she could have fought it in court, instead of
> making a felony out of it), maybe the cop would
> have let her slide with a warning?
>
>
Because that's how niggers roll. If they would just do what theyre told and behave civilized they wouldnt get in half the shit they do. It's self inflicted. But I'm sure she had an attitude of "Who this white honky cop think he be? He disrespecting me because I'm black. How dare he think I have to obey the laws".

Posted by: ThomasS ()
Date: November 18, 2013 03:39PM

Pigs and Nigs, they deserve each other. A match made in heaven or hell, who cares since they go together like peanut butter & jelly.

Posted by: LMF ()
Date: November 22, 2013 07:13PM

I am a 50 year old white liberal woman, and that's what I saw.
She put her family in danger by HER ACTIONS.
If I drove away from a policeman ho was trying to be as nice as possible to me, as this man was, they would have arrested me! and they should.
Who would do this? Why?
Is she so ignorant (which she is denying)that she is deathly afraid of a policemna who is quietly talking with her and giving her all the options for dealing with her speeding ticket.
Apparently the only option she wanted was for him to dismiss it because she was telling him that she couldn't afford it.Good luck with that plan.

Policemen are often shot by people who are stopped at traffic stops! Why should they assume the Van is filled with innocent children when this woman is running from them and being uncooperative, and another man gets out and attempts to fight the policeman! what dreamworld are you in?

I wonder if there was a better thing to do then breaking the window, but again, how does the policeman know if the man/boy went in the car to get a gun?

then this crazy woman drove off for the second time and goes 100 mph! she is an idiot.if she is on any school board, then she needs to be off it.

Posted by: onepissedoffoathkeeper ()
Date: November 23, 2013 12:50AM

Gnuser Wrote:
> http://gawker.com/mom-tries-to-evade-ticket-cop-sh
> oots-at-minivan-full-1466378482/@ballaban
>
> Cops have guns. If you don't carry a gun and are
> willing to die for what you PERCEIVE to be are
> your rights or what you believe in...you simply
> have to do what the police say. If they say to
> pull over? You pull over and sit there until they
> either cuff you and stuff you or tell you that you
> are free to go.
>
> Cops have guns. Cops have guns. Be willing to die
> or be willing to do what they say...your call.

Aren't you the good little fascist shit stain.

From Drudge Report yesterday. Dallas Fort Worth, a private contractor to the Federal Highway Traffic Safety Commission was doing a study of what percentage of drivers are drunk or stoned.

They used DFW Police to direct motorists into a parking lot on the edge of two towns. The FHTSC said the breath, blood or cheek swabs were "voluntary."
The small print said motorists FORCED to participate were being remotely tested even BEFORE being able to consent or not.

The gutless wonder police denied participating.

Have you shit stains ever heard of the Fourth Amendment ... "the right to be secure in your person, papers, houses and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures SHALL NOT BE VIOLATED...."

Oh, it was intended to "keep us safe," which is what tyrant shit stains always claim.

NOBODY had to cooperate with that. Stop ... a good idea. But cooperate any further ... fuck NO. NO matter what the cops might have said.

Why don't you fascist shit stain apologists read that oath you took before you hit the streets.

Ya wanna make Amerika safer do ya? A good first step would be disarming the fascist "we are the law" police.

Posted by: half high ()
Date: November 23, 2013 06:11PM

The cop that actually fired the shot was black..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.