HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virginia taxpayers have paid over $575,000 to defend Bob McDonnell from corruption charges
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:49PM

575 grand people and rising. Thats right, your tax dollars. Why? Because the Republican Attorney General Cuccinelli couldn't defend him, he took 18K in gifts from the same guy himself.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/new-invoices-bring-taxpayer-paid-legal-bills-for-mcdonnell-gifts-scandal-to-575000/2013/11/15/ba0047ca-4e23-11e3-ac54-aa84301ced81_story.html?hpid=z2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virginia taxpayers have paid over $575,000 to defend Bob McDonnell from corruption charges
Date: November 16, 2013 02:56PM

Lawyers getting paid 250/hour of your hard earned dollars to save McDonnell's corrupt Republican ass.

Re: Virginia taxpayers have paid over $575,000 to defend Bob McDonnell from corruption charges
Posted by: yumm yumm ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:04PM

Just eats away at you huh Gerr?

lmao

maggot.jpg

Date: November 16, 2013 03:06PM

The funny thing is if Cuccinelli had stepped down to run for Governor like every other AG before him, his replacement could have defended the Governor with no conflict of interest. The greedy, corrupt, power hungry fucks decision along with the embattled governors actions have cost taxpayers dearly.

They should be forced to pay back all these legal fee's.

Posted by: let go Gerr ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:11PM

calvinklein-obsession-19950101-katemoss.

Date: November 16, 2013 03:20PM

I guess the so called fiscal Conservatives are okay with over half a million dollars at 250/hr going to keep their corrupt Governor out of jail. Thats probably enough to pay for food stamps for a thousand Virginia families for a month.

Date: November 16, 2013 03:27PM

Thats enough money to send 41 children to head start school for an entire year.

Posted by: gerry the food stamper ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:29PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 575 grand people and rising. Thats right, your tax
> dollars. Why? Because the Republican Attorney
> General Cuccinelli couldn't defend him, he took
> 18K in gifts from the same guy himself.

and since you do not have a job zero of that amount came out of your pocket, loser

Posted by: Bobby Mac ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:29PM

Your anger makes me happy.

bob-mcdonnell-idrivesafely.png

Posted by: Monica L ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:31PM

You havent seen corruption until Terry Mac gets in the house. His biggest supporter is Hillary "White Water, Cattle Futures, Rose Law Firm, Clinton.

Date: November 16, 2013 03:31PM

Hey I'm the tax and spend Liberal remember. You are supposed to be the fiscal hawks. Are such expenses justified to Republicans? I never know, hypocrisy is a given with Republicans.

Date: November 16, 2013 03:32PM

Monica L Wrote:
> You havent seen corruption until Terry Mac gets in
> the house. His biggest supporter is Hillary
> "White Water, Cattle Futures, Rose Law Firm,
> Clinton.

Terry Mac's first act as Governor will be to produce an executive order banning such gifts during his term. So you won't have to worry about that.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:35PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I guess the so called fiscal Conservatives are
> okay with over half a million dollars at 250/hr
> going to keep their corrupt Governor out of jail.
> Thats probably enough to pay for food stamps for a
> thousand Virginia families for a month.

Morons like you just elected Terry. So no I couldnt care less.

Were wasting trillions on Obama care and electing guys whose greatest accomplishment is defrauding investors making a fake car company with Chinese investors he used his political influence to get special treatment.

When you give a shit and fix those things ill pretend to care about this.

Date: November 16, 2013 03:37PM

We dont care about your speculation into a future Terry Mac administration. I told you he is banning political gifts. Whats your take on the current developments with the taxpayers on the hook for 575k in McDonnells legal fee's?

Date: November 16, 2013 03:39PM

You'll pretend you care about this. Here's your so called fiscal Conservatives people. They like to tighten budgets while Democrats are in power but are fine with their corrupt Governors sticking it to the taxpayers.

Posted by: fairymanderer ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:43PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
corrupt Governors sticking it
> to the taxpayers.

taxpayers, of which you are not one, loser
Attachments:
gerry.jpg

Posted by: The real gerry ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:45PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> You'll pretend you care about this. Here's your so
> called fiscal Conservatives people. They like to
> tighten budgets while Democrats are in power but
> are fine with their corrupt Governors sticking it
> to the taxpayers.

I have never seen a person on welfare/food stamps so obsessed with taxpayers

Date: November 16, 2013 03:47PM

I'm all up in that ass ain't I Gerr?

WideModern_bob-mcdonnell_130717620x413.j

Posted by: cLwHD ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:50PM

But will he sign an executive order preventing present and future governors from using their not-so-little influence to launch a failed attempt at placing a former employer in the White House?

Date: November 16, 2013 04:12PM

All I need to hear is one Republican say the Governors actions have been disappointing. One single Republican to give an indication of actual principles. There isn't one out there I can find no matter how hard I try.

Posted by: No more tears ()
Date: November 16, 2013 04:18PM

McDonnell has an approval rating of 60%. Compare that to the dog eating muslims rating of 39% and whatta got?

Date: November 16, 2013 04:21PM

So the answer is there isnt a single principled Republica out there.

Date: November 16, 2013 04:22PM

Even Jonnie Williams, CEO of Star Sci. had the decency to resign. Something that escapes Republican politicians.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/jonnie-williams-resign_n_4234530.html

Date: November 16, 2013 04:55PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Even Jonnie Williams, CEO of Star Sci. had the
> decency to resign. Something that escapes
> Republican politicians.
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/jonnie-wi
> lliams-resign_n_4234530.html

Sorry Clinton set the precedent not to resign even for perjury.

You do realize this is a new moronic low for you nit picking this out of one side of your mouth while supporting terry out the other right?

Youve successfully created people who are basically actively rooting for McDonnell to just do stuff to piss you off at this point your posting on this website is so brain dead and pathetic and youve been in overdrive this week trying to deflecting from Obamas lies and Obamacare.

Date: November 16, 2013 05:13PM

575,000 dollars in legal fee's is just a figment of my imagination too I suppose. I also suppose this black hole of ever increasing legal fee's for a corrupt Governor whom is destined for prison anyway should also not be of anyone's concern. Instead you'd like to talk about how the Democrats are having a tough time politically trying to actually address the problem of uninsured Americans.

Date: November 16, 2013 05:24PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> 575,000 dollars in legal fee's is just a figment
> of my imagination too I suppose. I also suppose
> this black hole of ever increasing legal fee's for
> a corrupt Governor whom is destined for prison
> anyway should also not be of anyone's concern.
> Instead you'd like to talk about how the Democrats
> are having a tough time politically trying to
> actually address the problem of uninsured
> Americans.

575k < Trillions on Obamacare
575k < Money Terry has stolen through fradulant schemes.

Youre right we do have a governor whose path is likely to end in prison but its not McDonnel. The only reason that moneys even still being spent is because of partisan morons like you. Star got NO special treatment from their gifts, they wasted their money. Smart on McDonnels part no, illegal absolutely not. Bribes require favors to be returned.

Terry on the other hand.............

Like I said when you give a shit about real fraud that cost people millions illegally and SEC investigations well pretend to care about a company wasting their money thinking they were going to get favors but didnt.

Date: November 16, 2013 05:30PM

When you're typing the things you do. You know that the Attorney General had to recuse himself for the same dealings and didn't resign to run for Governor or else we could of used state resources to lessen the impact of your corrupt Governor. How do you type the words with so much hypocrisy and lack of morality and still live with yourself?

What drives you to sell your soul daily? Are these crooked Republican politicians really worth it?

Date: November 16, 2013 05:41PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> When you're typing the things you do. You know
> that the Attorney General had to recuse himself
> for the same dealings and didn't resign to run for
> Governor or else we could of used state resources
> to lessen the impact of your corrupt Governor.
> How do you type the words with so much hypocrisy
> and lack of morality and still live with yourself?
>
>
> What drives you to sell your soul daily? Are
> these crooked Republican politicians really worth
> it?

Damn Gerry. You got me. I feel really bad now.

010mcdonnell1376598251.jpg

Not really. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

610x-19.jpg

Posted by: vj6Ny ()
Date: November 16, 2013 05:42PM

Ger, you ignorant slut.

Your vision of disgracing a pretty good governor is nothing more than a diversion isn't it?

Half a million bucks vs $30 million taken under false pretenses from the state of Mississippi, rented out the Lincoln bedroom, scammed $2.4 million from a union in Florida in an investment swindle, made $8 million off of junk bonds that cost the share holders $54 billion and is still under investigation by the SEC.

I don't think the scales level out there, Ger.

Terry is a piece of shit that just bought and lied his way into office.

You love him.

And I'll cheer as they parade him out of office in handcuffs.

Date: November 16, 2013 05:50PM

A little butt hurt are you? Did you go out and vote for Cuccinelli? You dirty bastard, you did didn't you.

Posted by: Sasquatchh ()
Date: November 16, 2013 05:51PM

Sasquatch pays taxes

Date: November 16, 2013 06:15PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> A little butt hurt are you? Did you go out and
> vote for Cuccinelli? You dirty bastard, you did
> didn't you.

That's cute. Gerry thinks that his little vote means something to us. LOLOLOLOL

PHO-08Dec22-143814.jpg

Date: November 16, 2013 06:26PM

Doesn't Terry McAullife look great? He looks more and more like a Governor every passing day.

Posted by: Terry Mac ()
Date: November 16, 2013 06:49PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Doesn't Terry McAullife look great? He looks more
> and more like a Governor every passing day.

It's my special "tonic."

terrymcauliffe_MSNBC.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.