HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If indictment had occurred during election, Cuccinelli planned on unilaterally throwing Bob McDonnell out of office in political spectacle
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 15, 2013 03:53PM

Looks like Ken Cuccinelli was going to use his dictatorial nature and more than willing approach at abuses of power to throw Bob McDonnell's ass firmly under the bus and throw him out the Governor's mansion if he dared to be indicted during his bid for the Governorship. Cuccinelli would stand the proud killer of corruption although he took 18,000 dollars in gifts from the same guy lol.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/ken-cuccinelli-bob-mcdonnell-virginia-99540.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If indictment had occurred during election, Cuccinelli planned on unilaterally throwing Bob McDonnell out of office in political spectacle
Posted by: Ditto ()
Date: November 15, 2013 05:30PM

WoW! I am thrilled that Virginia dogged the bullet of a Kookinelli Administration. We saw what he did with the top law enforcement power. Imagine if he had top exec power and the freedom of executive orders. He is as scary as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot

What a piece of Shite!

Re: If indictment had occurred during election, Cuccinelli planned on unilaterally throwing Bob McDonnell out of office in political spectacle
Posted by: Victory ()
Date: November 15, 2013 05:45PM

So glad I drove my neighborhood vanpool and that took 61 Fairfax Co. residents (Dems, Repubs and Independents) to vote anti-Cuccinelli on election day. ding dong Jim Jones and his Kool Aid drinkers were defeated.

Posted by: Gerryfaggot says what? ()
Date: November 15, 2013 06:02PM

Oh look, another Gerry responding to Gerry thread. Yay, how exciting. Yawn

Attachments:
talking-to-yourself.jpg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 15, 2013 06:32PM

Victory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So glad I drove my neighborhood vanpool and that
> took 61 Fairfax Co. residents (Dems, Repubs and
> Independents) to vote anti-Cuccinelli on election
> day. ding dong Jim Jones and his Kool Aid drinkers
> were defeated.

You sir are a true American Patriot. I commend you.

Posted by: RoadMusings_ ()
Date: November 15, 2013 11:32PM

I saw that article. Cooch, being Attorney General (until January!) should know better. He would need other actors in Richmond, particularly the general assembly (led by Republicans) to back him up.

And he never had that. The Speaker, in particular, always stood behind the governor. And while there was some fear among delegates that this was going to be a problem over the summer, that largely faded when McDonnell's approval numbers leveled out or actually went up (exit polls on election day showed he still has a 52% approval rating and would have won reelection this year).

It was never going to happen.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.