HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When I have retail questions about anything I always call stores located far far far away from Fairfax County so I can get an english speaking white person on the phone who may be able answer my questions.
Posted by: Am I a bad person? ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:59PM

When I have retail questions about anything I always call stores located far far far away from Fairfax County so I can get an english speaking white person on the phone who may be able answer my questions.
Does this make me a bad person?

edit by Cary (the admin): Keep this crap out of Fairfax General. Only warning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2013 05:35PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When I have retail questions about anything I always call stores located far far far away from Fairfax County so I can get an english speaking white person on the phone who may be able answer my questions.
Posted by: juanvaldes ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:26PM

Am I a bad person? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I have retail questions about anything I
> always call stores located far far far away from
> Fairfax County so I can get an english speaking
> white person on the phone who may be able answer
> my questions.
> Does this make me a bad person?

si.

Re: When I have retail questions about anything I always call stores located far far far away from Fairfax County so I can get an english speaking white person on the phone who may be able answer my questions.
Posted by: roight champ ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:27PM

Yes because Fairfax isn't lily white

You live in lala land if you think one of the richest counties in america isn't suburban enough

Posted by: get over yourself ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:33PM

> my questions.

Where are you shopping? I'm never confronted with this. Let me guess, one bad experience that you'll use to generalize moving forward? Get a hobby, your life is too bland if this is an issue worth your time.

Posted by: Really? LOL ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:35PM

roight champ Wrote:
> Yes because Fairfax isn't lily white
>
> You live in lala land if you think one of the
> richest counties in america isn't suburban enough

Really?

LOL

When I call retail stores around here all I seem to get on the phone is foreigners who can barely speak English and know much less about any of the store's merchandise.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:35PM

You are a bad person.

But not because you want english speaking help. You are a bad person because you made your post title TOO FUCKING LONG!!!!!!

Posted by: poor white trasher ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:39PM

Really? LOL Wrote:
> roight champ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes because Fairfax isn't lily white
> >
> > You live in lala land if you think one of the
> > richest counties in america isn't suburban
> enough
>
> Really?
>
> LOL
>
> When I call retail stores around here all I seem
> to get on the phone is foreigners who can barely
> speak English and know much less about any of the
> store's merchandise.

Mostly teenagers, plenty of whiteys and non-immigrants every for me.

Perhaps you need to stop shopping at Target and Five Below dumb shit

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:41PM

Its not just cheap junk stores. Try finding someone at Macys who isnt an ESL student!

Posted by: Judge Judy ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:41PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> You are a bad person. But not because you want
> english speaking help. You are a bad person because
> you made your post title TOO FUCKING LONG!!!!!!

Well, that and being a lying ignorant bigot.

Posted by: Well... ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:43PM

I've been known to do that with stores like Home Depot. It's hard enough getting a straight answer from a retail store, let alone dealing with the language barrier.

Posted by: Amen brother. ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:44PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Its not just cheap junk stores. Try finding
> someone at Macys who isnt an ESL student!

Amen brother.

Posted by: butt stabitha? ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:51PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Its not just cheap junk stores. Try finding
> someone at Macys who isnt an ESL student!

Is that before or after getting your knob slobbed by a fetish loving girl in your car after scheduling it a day in advance?

Posted by: HAHAHA oh poor people! ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:51PM

Amen brother. Wrote:
> Stabitha Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its not just cheap junk stores. Try finding
> > someone at Macys who isnt an ESL student!
>
> Amen brother.

Macys is a step above Pennys you losers. It is a fuckin junk store you poor white hill billies

Posted by: Judge Judy ()
Date: November 15, 2013 02:05PM

Well... Wrote:
> I've been known to do that with stores like Home
> Depot. It's hard enough getting a straight answer
> from a retail store, let alone dealing with the
> language barrier.

For some, the lanuage barrier begins with English words of more than five letters. Some of you should have stayed in school. You're just embarrassing your own mindless asses by venturing out into the real world at this point.

Posted by: Very bendy ()
Date: November 15, 2013 05:14PM

That's actually a brilliant idea! I'm going to start doing that when I need store info.

Now, is there a number I can call for Verizon support that will get me a tech who speaks fluent unaccented English?

It is harder to comprehend an accented speaker when listening to them on the phone.

Posted by: The real VA ()
Date: November 15, 2013 05:19PM

You can call Charlottesville, Richmond or Virginia Beach locations of the retail stores we have here.
Lots of understandable English speaking people willing to answer your questions.

Posted by: Please hold ()
Date: November 15, 2013 05:35PM

Funny how you call Verizon now and the person is obviously from India but they use a neutral gender name like Pat or Alex so it works for both male and female Indians who take the calls.

Posted by: Press "1" for English ()
Date: November 15, 2013 08:14PM

Why the hell should I have to press "1" for English. This is America! Now, speak English!

Posted by: Arlandria ()
Date: November 15, 2013 08:38PM

Press "1" for English Wrote:
> Why the hell should I have to press "1" for
> English. This is America! Now, speak English!

I can see how this creates a heavy burden on your sad little life.

Date: November 15, 2013 09:39PM

> my questions.
>
> edit by Cary (the admin): Keep this crap out of
> Fairfax General. Only warning.

Maybe they recognize your voice and use a Senor Wences voice to annoy you.

Posted by: Call Sasquatch ()
Date: November 16, 2013 11:57AM

Call Sasquatch

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.