HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GOP - The party of almost wons...
Posted by: Lloydster ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:21AM

'The race really tightened up at the end'
'The polls said 5% but he only won by 3%'

'Losing would be painful, but not as painful as knowing there was something else you could've done.' -JOE TRIPPI, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

'You can’t blame your opponents for applying a strategy that beats your brains out with regularity.' -BILL CLINTON, speech at Campus Progress National Student Conference, July 13, 2005

'Winners have to absorb losses.' -ICE-T, Men's Health, Dec. 2005

'You know what makes a good loser? Practice.' -ERNEST HEMINGWAY, as quoted by his son in Papa, a Personal Memoir

'Winning isn't everything to me, but it's a close second. Losing isn't something that I can just brush off and fake a smile to hide my frustration. It's that will and determination that I hope will get me where I want to go.' -DALE EARNHARDT, JR., Driver #8

'Always have the situation under control, even if losing. Never betray an inward sense of defeat.' -ARTHUR ASHE

'If you can react the same way to winning and losing, that’s a big accomplishment. That quality is important because it stays with you the rest of your life, and there’s going to be a life after tennis that’s a lot longer than your tennis life.' -CHRIS EVERT LLOYD, William Safire's Good Advice

'Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.' -VINCE LOMBARDI

'The media attention. It's only good when your winning, but when you're winning, it's great. When you're losing around here, you're a complete bum.' -CARSON PALMER, interview, Nov. 4, 2002

'That's what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we've changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.' -RICHARD BACH, The Bridge Across Forever

'The trouble with being a good sport is that you have to lose to prove it.' -CROFT M. PENTZ, The Complete Book of Zingers

I could be wrong but I'm right 99% of the time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP - The party of almost wons...
Posted by: Lloydster = FFU's biggest pussy ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:28AM

Anything from your whining ass I don't read. Just wanted you to know that we all still hate you!

Attachments:
lloydster.jpg

Re: GOP - The party of almost wons...
Posted by: GOP picked up moar seats! ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:30AM

And will control the VA Senate. Deal with it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.