HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How the GOP blew the Virginia election
Posted by: Chris Graham ()
Date: November 06, 2013 03:39AM

Terry McAuliffe outspent his Republican gubernatorial opponent by more than $17 million, and won the election by two and a half points.

So, yeah, this one was the Virginia GOP’s race to win. Don’t let them sell you now on the idea that they pulled off some miracle in just losing by 55,000 votes after being down by double digits in the polls last week.

Oh, no. They blew this one. Let’s count the ways.

Nominating Ken Cuccinelli in the first place. Cuccinelli was not far off in the last candidate debate when he said McAuliffe was all platitudes, no substance. There was no substance to the McAuliffe campaign. Because the McAuliffe campaign took on the Napoleonic maxim that you never interfere with the enemy when he’s in the process of destroying himself. McAuliffe was the moderate matador, Cuccinelli the Tea Party’s charging bull. This bullfight ended the way most do. But put Bill Bolling up against McAuliffe, and Bolling exposes McAuliffe’s lack of substance, and is governor-elect tonight, and by a large margin.

Shutdown slowdown. The polls had this race tight as a tick up until Oct. 1. What was it that happened on that date that might have turned things in the other direction? Hmmm, let’s see. Oh, yes, that’s it, the Republican shutdown. Sixteen days wherein McAuliffe took what was a two- to three-point lead and made it double-digits. The debacle that has been the HealthCare.gov rollout was clearly eating into the margins in the race’s closing days, but just imagine if the attention from Oct. 1 on was on the botched website rollout. It’s not hard to make the case that Cuccinelli wins this one by more than the margin that he lost by if that had been how things had gone.

Money for nuthin’. Cuccinelli, according to an unnamed GOP operative quoted in a Huffington Post article published on Monday, didn’t exactly hit the fundraising trail all that hard, exuding instead a sense of “entitlement” after becoming the GOP nominee. What happened as a result? Cuccinelli, cash poor as he was, was outspent nearly six-to-one in the last week of the campaign, to a point where you had to avoid watching anything on TV to not see a McAuliffe commercial reminding you of the dangers of a Cuccinelli Virginia, with barely a peep in response from the Cuccinelli side. This in a race that came down to 55,000 votes statewide. Yikes.

E.W. Jackson. Cuccinelli didn’t lose because of Jackson, but what in the sam hill was that guy doing on the state ticket of a major party? E.W. Jackson might not have hurt Cuccinelli, but he sure as heck didn’t help.

http://augustafreepress.com/chris-graham-gop-blow-virginia-election-let-count-ways/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How the GOP blew the Virginia election
Posted by: Very true ()
Date: November 06, 2013 07:10AM

Yep you nailed it.

Posted by: Tea Party Implosion ()
Date: November 06, 2013 07:18AM

You nailed it. But Cuccinelli jumping line by getting nominated via the convention instead of primary didn't help. This further split the Republican Party and pissed off Bolling whose turn it was.

Tea Baggers will say, "We would have won if it weren't for Sarvus". But the truth is that the party is in disarray.

They have a chance in 2016 with Christie, but they will fuck it up and nominate Rand Paul or Santorum or another wing nut

Posted by: Impartial Observer ()
Date: November 06, 2013 07:32AM

One of the very few things that Republicans may be good at is figuring out after the fact why they lost elections. Then they go right back to doing the same dumb and foolish before-the-fact things that got them beaten to begin with. They are just not a party that any sensible person can take seriously. Wwren't yesterday, and haven't been in a long, long time. Perhaps since Linwood Holton.

Posted by: peepers ()
Date: November 06, 2013 08:02AM

The Republican party is not the Republican party. It is three parties (Republican, Tea, and Libertarian) all fighting among themselves and against everything else.The Republican party no longer stands for anything. It only stands against everything else. Thus it is doomed to fail.

Posted by: common sense ()
Date: November 06, 2013 08:15AM

Usually people donate to whom they expect to win.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 06, 2013 08:16AM

peepers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Republican party is not the Republican party.
> It is three parties (Republican, Tea, and
> Libertarian) all fighting among themselves and
> against everything else.The Republican party no
> longer stands for anything. It only stands against
> everything else. Thus it is doomed to fail.

Sounds like some profound shit you heard on MSNBC.

McSelloff won by less than 3 points, and like the OP said, he outspent Cooch by $17 Million, that is mindblowing.

Please think for yourself, stupid.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Attachments:
php0tJ6Z8

Posted by: hammerhead10 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 08:32AM

That's a spot on asessment, Chris. The Virginia GOP will try to put lipstick on a pig here in saying they just barely lost but, losing is still losing and they will ignore the reasons why they lost and history will repeat itself. Whining does not equal change, GOP.

Posted by: Nutty Buddy ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:04AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Please think for yourself, stupid.

The Kookster lost.

I don't care about anything else.

Posted by: yupper!@# ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:09AM

Chris Graham Wrote:
>
> Nominating Ken Cuccinelli in the first place.
> Cuccinelli was not far off in the last candidate
> debate when he said McAuliffe was all platitudes,
> no substance. There was no substance to the
> McAuliffe campaign. Because the McAuliffe campaign
> took on the Napoleonic maxim that you never
> interfere with the enemy when he’s in the
> process of destroying himself. McAuliffe was the
> moderate matador, Cuccinelli the Tea Party’s
> charging bull. This bullfight ended the way most
> do. But put Bill Bolling up against McAuliffe, and
> Bolling exposes McAuliffe’s lack of substance,
> and is governor-elect tonight, and by a large
> margin.

This^^

Wonder when Republicans will learn it's better to have a conservative in office, rather than a Dem. Time after time, conservatives challenge with a Tea Party candidate in the primary and win, only to lose what would have been a sure seat during the elections.

Maybe it's just me, but after I touch a hot stove and get burnt I try to avoid repeating the same mistake.

Posted by: End the TeaParty ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:11AM

This whole bullshit about, oh it was so close

Bob McDonnell, a perceived moderate, won by double digits. He fuckin won Fairfax for god's sake. The fact that a republican lost in Virginia is because he was a nut job teaparty backed moron dominionist who believes his religious beliefs should be the law of the land.

FUCKIN GET BACK TO THE ROOTS YOU DOUCHEBAGS. Stop calling ME the fucking problem because I am some "RINO" and get back to fucking electing people who aren't douchebag ahole bible thumping breeder cunts.

The

TEAPARTY IS WHY WE LOST

So cut the shit out, and start nominating more people like Bill Bolling and Frank Wolfe and you will find out that Virginia is very easy to win.

The reason why Romney lost Virginia is because of the shit he said in the primaries to act like he is more of a teaparty person. If he had just run on what his policies always were, it would have played much better to Fairfax moderates and guess fucking what

I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE HAD A BACKBONE!

Douches

Posted by: Redheaded Stepchild ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:12AM

yupper!@# Wrote:
> Wonder when Republicans will learn it's better to
> have a conservative in office, rather than a Dem.
> Time after time, conservatives challenge with a
> Tea Party candidate in the primary and win, only
> to lose what would have been a sure seat during
> the elections.
>
> Maybe it's just me, but after I touch a hot stove
> and get burnt I try to avoid repeating the same
> mistake.

+1

Fortunately for the Dems, teabaggers appear to be stuck on stupid.

Posted by: Stevbe ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:12AM

I'm glad they lost because now we can keep our cunts locked in our cars while we party.

Does VA have a limo for the 1st Cunt to chill in?

Posted by: erik von zipper ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:14AM

I'm a Democrat but I try to vote for the best person for the job. I would have voted for Bolling. This time I had to choose between a crook and a nut.

Posted by: common sense ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:16AM

As long as there is tea bagging and libertarians, moderate GOPers will not win. The Dems has their green party split, now it's the GOP's turn.

Posted by: Jess1 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:28AM

"Cuccinelli the Tea Party’s"

Cooch was not favored by the Tea Party at all - the TP's focus is on fiscal matters, and doesn't care what orifice you want to stick your wick in.

Having a hardcore Catholic socon killed the GOP. Next time, keep your head out of bedrooms, m'kay?

Posted by: SpeedFx187 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:28AM

I wouldn't say the Tea Party is why the GOP lost. There's factions within the GOP, and then there's factions within those factions. The GOP is split between "establishment moderates" and "tea party" Republicans. Within the Tea Party, there's sub-factions of social conservatives and libertarians. The libertarians work inside and outside the Tea Party. They are a minority within the Tea Party, and an even smaller minority in relation to the GOP as a whole.

The Libertarian candidate, Sarvis, siphoned 6% of that libertarian leaning faction within the Tea Party; despite the fact that Cooch got endorsements from libertarian-ish Republicans like Ron Paul and Rand Paul. Libertarians tend to be very independant minded and don't support candidates based on who endorsed them, even though some may have supported Ron Paul or Rand Paul in past elections.

Cooch lost partially because he was too conservative on social issues. If he was at least moderate to center-left on social issues, then Sarvis wouldn't have gotten 6% of the vote and Cooch would have gotten most of that 6%.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2013 12:58PM by SpeedFx187.

Posted by: Disillusioned much? ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:32AM

Jess1 Wrote:
> "Cuccinelli the Tea Party’s"
>
> Cooch was not favored by the Tea Party at all -
> the TP's focus is on fiscal matters, and doesn't
> care what orifice you want to stick your wick in.
>
> Having a hardcore Catholic socon killed the GOP.
> Next time, keep your head out of bedrooms, m'kay?

Yea bullshit. Maybe the grassroots folks still believe this, but look at who is being funded and walking around with who.

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz both stumped for Cooch. I didnt see Romney. I didnt see Pawlenty, I didnt see other moderate republicans stumping for him.

Not to mention, look at the Senate races the Teaparty lost last year, all people who talked about legitimate rape, abortion controls, and other bedroom issues.

So your blinded view of the teaparty is full of shit. You are being lied to by people who tell you what you want to hear in the teaparty but consistently go back to bible thumping xenophobic brown people hating bullshit.

Posted by: More facts ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:36AM

Conservative here and totally agree that the GOP blew this election and have been getting schooled by the Democratic machine for years (except 2010 thank God). Visted Greenspring retirement community yesterday. The Democratic "Club" had tables at everydoor, by the dining areas, and in the halls. Not a Republican presence at all! How could the GOP not be represented? Believe me, ALL those old people vote and they get scared to death by the Democratic tactics which are super effective. My hats off to the Dems as they will do anything to win. Lie (see ACA, Benghasi, IRS,etc), create phony "war on women" wars, spend tons of money where it needs to be spent, finance a phony Libertarian candidate to take votes away from a candidate, and they realize the power of social media all of which the GOP hasn't figured out yet. And people buy all of it? UFB. The Left has it figured out and the Right is absolutely lost.

Posted by: Exactly ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:41AM

More facts Wrote:
> Conservative here and totally agree that the GOP
> blew this election and have been getting schooled
> by the Democratic machine for years (except 2010
> thank God). Visted Greenspring retirement
> community yesterday. The Democratic "Club" had
> tables at everydoor, by the dining areas, and in
> the halls. Not a Republican presence at all! How
> could the GOP not be represented? Believe me, ALL
> those old people vote and they get scared to death
> by the Democratic tactics which are super
> effective. My hats off to the Dems as they will do
> anything to win. Lie (see ACA, Benghasi, IRS,etc),
> create phony "war on women" wars, spend tons of
> money where it needs to be spent, finance a phony
> Libertarian candidate to take votes away from a
> candidate, and they realize the power of social
> media all of which the GOP hasn't figured out yet.
> And people buy all of it? UFB. The Left has it
> figured out and the Right is absolutely lost.

^^^^^

People like this is why the GOP is losing. You sir are a moron. Stop the Issa witchhunt bullshit and fuckin propose a god damn piece of legislation. Somewhere the Goldwater's are rolling their grave at little brains like you who call themselves Republicans.

Posted by: Jess1 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:49AM

"but look at who is being funded"

Exactly. The TP money bombs helped Lee, Cruze, and others. The stale old "no sex or dancing for us" GOP fizzled. Again.

Posted by: Who bought VA yesterday ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:50AM

Exactly Wrote:
> More facts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Conservative here and totally agree that the
> GOP
> > blew this election and have been getting
> schooled
> > by the Democratic machine for years (except
> 2010
> > thank God). Visted Greenspring retirement
> > community yesterday. The Democratic "Club" had
> > tables at everydoor, by the dining areas, and
> in
> > the halls. Not a Republican presence at all!
> How
> > could the GOP not be represented? Believe me,
> ALL
> > those old people vote and they get scared to
> death
> > by the Democratic tactics which are super
> > effective. My hats off to the Dems as they will
> do
> > anything to win. Lie (see ACA, Benghasi,
> IRS,etc),
> > create phony "war on women" wars, spend tons of
> > money where it needs to be spent, finance a
> phony
> > Libertarian candidate to take votes away from a
> > candidate, and they realize the power of social
> > media all of which the GOP hasn't figured out
> yet.
> > And people buy all of it? UFB. The Left has it
> > figured out and the Right is absolutely lost.
>
>
> ^^^^^
>
> People like this is why the GOP is losing. You sir
> are a moron. Stop the Issa witchhunt bullshit and
> fuckin propose a god damn piece of legislation.
> Somewhere the Goldwater's are rolling their grave
> at little brains like you who call themselves
> Republicans.

Romney was a milktoast moderate from New England who LOST THE BASE! He got 10 million less votes than that idiot McLoser. No more shit advice from asshat libtards like you, OK?

Posted by: More facts ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:01AM

To Exactly. What the fuck was your post about? It made no sense as a response to my comments. You're the fucking moron, asshole.

Posted by: Disgusting ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:03AM

Who is this man? Keith Olbermann?

Posted by: peepers ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:13AM

WingNut Wrote:
> peepers Wrote:
> -----
> > The Republican party is not the Republican
> party.
> > It is three parties (Republican, Tea, and
> > Libertarian) all fighting among themselves and
> > against everything else.The Republican party no
> > longer stands for anything. It only stands
> against
> > everything else. Thus it is doomed to fail.
>
> Sounds like some profound shit you heard on
> MSNBC.
>
> McSelloff won by less than 3 points, and like the
> OP said, he outspent Cooch by $17 Million, that is
> mindblowing.
>
>
> Please think for yourself, stupid.

Nope, I never heard this on MSNBC. It's a simple fact of observation. I wonder how long will you keep your head in the sand? How long will you continue to point your finger in blame while you continue to avoid taking responsibility for your failures? How long, sir? How long?

Date: November 06, 2013 10:17AM

Anyway you slice it, Bolling would have won this hands down, but was shut out by Cuccinelli and his supporters. Bolling is very conservative, but quiet and boringly so.

And who was the brainiac behind the EW nomination for Lt Governor? He had about as much chance of winning as Rev. Wright.

Posted by: Impartial Observer ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:21AM

The GOP has been tied up in knots by intransigent TEA Party ideologues. The party has come to be flat-out owned by these cuckoos and their cockamamie ideas. They've done nothing for years but broker one image-crunching crisis after another. Little to no actual progress has been made at anything. Real issues have simply been ignored while the braindead try to derail PPACA and defund NPR and Planned Parenthood. None of those is going to happen, Don Quixote. We need shutdowns! we need defaults! Really? What is wrong with these people? Partisan puffery isn't governance. The latter is something that the GOP is no longer capable of even participating in. The (R) after their names increasingly stands for Ridiculous. The GOP needs to junk its current brand and start from scratch. Christie rolls and you can't beat McAuliffe? There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Posted by: Kilstor ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:24AM

The GOP has blown it by letting extremist lead their party. Nobody wants their 50's ideas any more but they refuse to believe that.

Are you ready for Hillary in 2016?

The funny part is the only person who can possibly save the republican party is Chris Christie and the GOP has already kicked him the curb since he did a photo op with Obama.
Attachments:
christie-obama-odd-couple.jpg

Posted by: wrongobongo ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:25AM

yupper!@# Wrote:
> Anyway you slice it, Bolling would have won this
> hands down, but was shut out by Cuccinelli and his
> supporters. Bolling is very conservative, but
> quiet and boringly so.
>
> And who was the brainiac behind the EW nomination
> for Lt Governor? He had about as much chance of
> winning as Rev. Wright.

You're dead wrong, and I'm not even a Cooch supporter, nor did I vote for him.

All the abortion and blowjobs and ass fucking stories the media ran about Cooch were straight up, busted lies. You don't think they would have run the same against Bolling and gotten away with it?

Posted by: jute ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:33AM

The Cooch lost out on a lot of campaign donations because he is viewed by the special interests as "unlobbyable" (ie. can't be bought).

I would normally admire that trait in a politician. But not when he/she is wingnut.

Posted by: Its Like This ()
Date: November 06, 2013 10:53AM

Kooch lost by a small margin because.

1. Althought I am with him on the issues hes too conservative for urban Va.

2. Low voter turn out. Moderates did not care about this election they did not like either Kooch or McAuliffe or care for Sarvis.

3. Kooch was involved in a coal lawsuit as AG in southwest Va. that people there did not like. I thought he was going to smear McAuliffe there and he did not. He just squeeked by. The S.W Virginians sold themselves out as a result and their coal industry and jobs will be suffering.

4. Kooch was on his own with no endorsements from Bob McDonnell as Bob M is tainted and may well go to prison at the end of his term. Kooch also was tainted by the gift scandle.

5. As far as any Obama Care mandates, gun control mandates. thats all BS. In the urban areas especially NOVA and Hampton Roads so many people work for the govt. or contractors and they dont care about the med insurance issue because it does not really effect them..especially the feds.McAullife mouthed some gun control garbage but he's a toothless dog without the Va State house behind him.

6. The Va State house is solid GOP. McAuliffe is a 4 year lame duck and by next November people will be pissed of all over America with Obama Care as it festers. By then the coal industry will be hurting and people will be realizing their utility bills are going to go way up because of democratic policies.

Posted by: hammerhead10 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:02AM

Another GOP whining wanker who can't admit the truth. How unusual. Great 4 more years of GOP assholes telling the rest of us to go fuck ourselves. Obviously, you think that's working for you, election results say that it isn't. Oh, and quit your effing whining about the ACA, holy shit.

Date: November 06, 2013 11:03AM

hammerhead10 Wrote:
> Another GOP whining wanker who can't admit the
> truth. How unusual. Great 4 more years of GOP
> assholes telling the rest of us to go fuck
> ourselves. Obviously, you think that's working for
> you, election results say that it isn't. Oh, and
> quit your effing whining about the ACA, holy shit.

Hey, idiot, even your Gods Maher and "Stewart" are calling bullshit on the ACA.

Posted by: Julie S ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:06AM

I'm surprised more republicans aren't crying voting fraud.

So much for stopping people by making them show ID's.

Posted by: Fuck you already ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:18AM

More facts Wrote:
> To Exactly. What the fuck was your post about? It
> made no sense as a response to my comments. You're
> the fucking moron, asshole.

Of course it does. You are too busy thinking up insane conspiracy theories instead of proposing policy. Moron piece of shit cunt bag. That is why I, a republican, am done with you fuckin tin hat morons and your bengazi bullshit

Posted by: ok, quote it ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:20AM

wrongobongo Wrote:
> hammerhead10 Wrote:
> -----
> > Another GOP whining wanker who can't admit the
> > truth. How unusual. Great 4 more years of GOP
> > assholes telling the rest of us to go fuck
> > ourselves. Obviously, you think that's working
> for
> > you, election results say that it isn't. Oh,
> and
> > quit your effing whining about the ACA, holy
> shit.
>
>
>
> Hey, idiot, even your Gods Maher and "Stewart" are
> calling bullshit on the ACA.

No, they really arent.Show me how they are saying the program is a bad thing douche bag. They always add the caveat that compared to the old way, its still a shit ton better. Thats what you morons with your zero sum idiocy don't understand. Healthcare was a disaster before, legislation was needed, you didnt offer up something

well actually you did, it was the ACA, but it was from the GOP in the 90s which evidently were jst a bunch of pansy blue dogs painted up like the GOP.

Posted by: But of course! ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:21AM

Its Like This Wrote:
> Kooch lost by a small margin because.
>
> 1. Althought I am with him on the issues hes too
> conservative for urban Va.
>
> 2. Low voter turn out. Moderates did not care
> about this election they did not like either Kooch
> or McAuliffe or care for Sarvis.
>
> 3. Kooch was involved in a coal lawsuit as AG in
> southwest Va. that people there did not like. I
> thought he was going to smear McAuliffe there and
> he did not. He just squeeked by. The S.W
> Virginians sold themselves out as a result and
> their coal industry and jobs will be suffering.
>
> 4. Kooch was on his own with no endorsements from
> Bob McDonnell as Bob M is tainted and may well go
> to prison at the end of his term. Kooch also was
> tainted by the gift scandle.
>
> 5. As far as any Obama Care mandates, gun control
> mandates. thats all BS. In the urban areas
> especially NOVA and Hampton Roads so many people
> work for the govt. or contractors and they dont
> care about the med insurance issue because it does
> not really effect them..especially the
> feds.McAullife mouthed some gun control garbage
> but he's a toothless dog without the Va State
> house behind him.
>
> 6. The Va State house is solid GOP. McAuliffe is a
> 4 year lame duck and by next November people will
> be pissed of all over America with Obama Care as
> it festers. By then the coal industry will be
> hurting and people will be realizing their utility
> bills are going to go way up because of democratic
> policies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Low voter turnout hurt the GOP pyscho right wing base darling.

You sir win genius of internet award

genius-meme-300x300.png

Posted by: genius award ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:22AM

069.jpg

Date: November 06, 2013 11:24AM

ok, quote it Wrote:
> wrongobongo Wrote:
> -----
> > hammerhead10 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Another GOP whining wanker who can't admit
> the
> > > truth. How unusual. Great 4 more years of GOP
> > > assholes telling the rest of us to go fuck
> > > ourselves. Obviously, you think that's
> working
> > for
> > > you, election results say that it isn't. Oh,
> > and
> > > quit your effing whining about the ACA, holy
> > shit.
> >
> >
> >
> > Hey, idiot, even your Gods Maher and "Stewart"
> are
> > calling bullshit on the ACA.
>
>
> No, they really arent.Show me how they are saying
> the program is a bad thing douche bag. They always
> add the caveat that compared to the old way, its
> still a shit ton better. Thats what you morons
> with your zero sum idiocy don't understand.
> Healthcare was a disaster before, legislation was
> needed, you didnt offer up something
>
> well actually you did, it was the ACA, but it was
> from the GOP in the 90s which evidently were jst a
> bunch of pansy blue dogs painted up like the GOP.

Sigh....Rush Limbaugh is a moron, but he pretty much nails your type with the "low information voter" label.

Such an ideologue, such a douche.

Posted by: blah blah blah laughable ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:29AM

wrongobongo Wrote:
> ok, quote it Wrote:
> -----
> > wrongobongo Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > hammerhead10 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Another GOP whining wanker who can't admit
> > the
> > > > truth. How unusual. Great 4 more years of
> GOP
> > > > assholes telling the rest of us to go fuck
> > > > ourselves. Obviously, you think that's
> > working
> > > for
> > > > you, election results say that it isn't.
> Oh,
> > > and
> > > > quit your effing whining about the ACA,
> holy
> > > shit.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hey, idiot, even your Gods Maher and
> "Stewart"
> > are
> > > calling bullshit on the ACA.
> >
> >
> > No, they really arent.Show me how they are
> saying
> > the program is a bad thing douche bag. They
> always
> > add the caveat that compared to the old way,
> its
> > still a shit ton better. Thats what you morons
> > with your zero sum idiocy don't understand.
> > Healthcare was a disaster before, legislation
> was
> > needed, you didnt offer up something
> >
> > well actually you did, it was the ACA, but it
> was
> > from the GOP in the 90s which evidently were jst
> a
> > bunch of pansy blue dogs painted up like the
> GOP.
>
>
>
>
> Sigh....Rush Limbaugh is a moron, but he pretty
> much nails your type with the "low information
> voter" label.
>
> Such an ideologue, such a douche.

Haha, yes you listen to Rush, and I am the low information ideologue.

God you people are so fuckin pathetic. Leave Fairfax, go to your backwater utopia in southwest virginia moron. Enjoy being a dirt farmer. 62% TO 38%, god damn you must hate living here huh?

Suck a dick and die champ

Date: November 06, 2013 11:33AM

blah blah blah laughable Wrote:
> wrongobongo Wrote:
> -----
> > ok, quote it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > wrongobongo Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > hammerhead10 Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Another GOP whining wanker who can't
> admit
> > > the
> > > > > truth. How unusual. Great 4 more years of
> > GOP
> > > > > assholes telling the rest of us to go
> fuck
> > > > > ourselves. Obviously, you think that's
> > > working
> > > > for
> > > > > you, election results say that it isn't.
> > Oh,
> > > > and
> > > > > quit your effing whining about the ACA,
> > holy
> > > > shit.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hey, idiot, even your Gods Maher and
> > "Stewart"
> > > are
> > > > calling bullshit on the ACA.
> > >
> > >
> > > No, they really arent.Show me how they are
> > saying
> > > the program is a bad thing douche bag. They
> > always
> > > add the caveat that compared to the old way,
> > its
> > > still a shit ton better. Thats what you
> morons
> > > with your zero sum idiocy don't understand.
> > > Healthcare was a disaster before, legislation
> > was
> > > needed, you didnt offer up something
> > >
> > > well actually you did, it was the ACA, but it
> > was
> > > from the GOP in the 90s which evidently were
> jst
> > a
> > > bunch of pansy blue dogs painted up like the
> > GOP.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Sigh....Rush Limbaugh is a moron, but he pretty
> > much nails your type with the "low information
> > voter" label.
> >
> > Such an ideologue, such a douche.
>
>
> Haha, yes you listen to Rush, and I am the low
> information ideologue.
>
> God you people are so fuckin pathetic. Leave
> Fairfax, go to your backwater utopia in southwest
> virginia moron. Enjoy being a dirt farmer. 62% TO
> 38%, god damn you must hate living here huh?
>
> Suck a dick and die champ

Typical LibCunt interpretation. I claim Rush is a moron, you take that as I'm some sort of Rush/GOP supporter. Jesus, you people are dumber than I thought.

Posted by: GOP entitled ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:45AM

wrongobongo Wrote:
> blah blah blah laughable Wrote:
> -----
> > wrongobongo Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ok, quote it Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > wrongobongo Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > hammerhead10 Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Another GOP whining wanker who can't
> > admit
> > > > the
> > > > > > truth. How unusual. Great 4 more years
> of
> > > GOP
> > > > > > assholes telling the rest of us to go
> > fuck
> > > > > > ourselves. Obviously, you think that's
> > > > working
> > > > > for
> > > > > > you, election results say that it
> isn't.
> > > Oh,
> > > > > and
> > > > > > quit your effing whining about the ACA,
> > > holy
> > > > > shit.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Hey, idiot, even your Gods Maher and
> > > "Stewart"
> > > > are
> > > > > calling bullshit on the ACA.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > No, they really arent.Show me how they are
> > > saying
> > > > the program is a bad thing douche bag. They
> > > always
> > > > add the caveat that compared to the old
> way,
> > > its
> > > > still a shit ton better. Thats what you
> > morons
> > > > with your zero sum idiocy don't understand.
> > > > Healthcare was a disaster before,
> legislation
> > > was
> > > > needed, you didnt offer up something
> > > >
> > > > well actually you did, it was the ACA, but
> it
> > > was
> > > > from the GOP in the 90s which evidently
> were
> > jst
> > > a
> > > > bunch of pansy blue dogs painted up like
> the
> > > GOP.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Sigh....Rush Limbaugh is a moron, but he
> pretty
> > > much nails your type with the "low
> information
> > > voter" label.
> > >
> > > Such an ideologue, such a douche.
> >
> >
> > Haha, yes you listen to Rush, and I am the low
> > information ideologue.
> >
> > God you people are so fuckin pathetic. Leave
> > Fairfax, go to your backwater utopia in
> southwest
> > virginia moron. Enjoy being a dirt farmer. 62%
> TO
> > 38%, god damn you must hate living here huh?
> >
> > Suck a dick and die champ
>
>
>
> Typical LibCunt interpretation. I claim Rush is a
> moron, you take that as I'm some sort of Rush/GOP
> supporter. Jesus, you people are dumber than I
> thought.

I have no fuckin idea what Rush says cause I don't listen to his bullshit, unlike you who "makes fun of Rush" but in reality you agree with most of the shit he says in your sick little brain.

Grow the fuck up and get over. Move to southwest virginia, get a dirt farm, live in shit and be thankful us "socialists" up here in Nova keep sending our tax money to save your pathetic little life. Scoreboard

Posted by: Uh scoreboard ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:45AM

anquan-scoreboard.jpeg

Posted by: Deep ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:49AM

^^^ I'm sorry, is there another kind of farm? Hydroponic poppies, perhaps?

What would you lib zombies eat if it weren't for redneck farmers. Where would you get your electrical power from or your refined petroleum products?

Date: November 06, 2013 11:50AM

GOP entitled Wrote:
> wrongobongo Wrote:
> -----
> > blah blah blah laughable Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > wrongobongo Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > ok, quote it Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > wrongobongo Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > hammerhead10 Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > Another GOP whining wanker who can't
> > > admit
> > > > > the
> > > > > > > truth. How unusual. Great 4 more
> years
> > of
> > > > GOP
> > > > > > > assholes telling the rest of us to go
> > > fuck
> > > > > > > ourselves. Obviously, you think
> that's
> > > > > working
> > > > > > for
> > > > > > > you, election results say that it
> > isn't.
> > > > Oh,
> > > > > > and
> > > > > > > quit your effing whining about the
> ACA,
> > > > holy
> > > > > > shit.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Hey, idiot, even your Gods Maher and
> > > > "Stewart"
> > > > > are
> > > > > > calling bullshit on the ACA.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > No, they really arent.Show me how they
> are
> > > > saying
> > > > > the program is a bad thing douche bag.
> They
> > > > always
> > > > > add the caveat that compared to the old
> > way,
> > > > its
> > > > > still a shit ton better. Thats what you
> > > morons
> > > > > with your zero sum idiocy don't
> understand.
> > > > > Healthcare was a disaster before,
> > legislation
> > > > was
> > > > > needed, you didnt offer up something
> > > > >
> > > > > well actually you did, it was the ACA,
> but
> > it
> > > > was
> > > > > from the GOP in the 90s which evidently
> > were
> > > jst
> > > > a
> > > > > bunch of pansy blue dogs painted up like
> > the
> > > > GOP.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Sigh....Rush Limbaugh is a moron, but he
> > pretty
> > > > much nails your type with the "low
> > information
> > > > voter" label.
> > > >
> > > > Such an ideologue, such a douche.
> > >
> > >
> > > Haha, yes you listen to Rush, and I am the
> low
> > > information ideologue.
> > >
> > > God you people are so fuckin pathetic. Leave
> > > Fairfax, go to your backwater utopia in
> > southwest
> > > virginia moron. Enjoy being a dirt farmer.
> 62%
> > TO
> > > 38%, god damn you must hate living here huh?
> > >
> > > Suck a dick and die champ
> >
> >
> >
> > Typical LibCunt interpretation. I claim Rush is
> a
> > moron, you take that as I'm some sort of
> Rush/GOP
> > supporter. Jesus, you people are dumber than I
> > thought.
>
>
> I have no fuckin idea what Rush says cause I don't
> listen to his bullshit, unlike you who "makes fun
> of Rush" but in reality you agree with most of the
> shit he says in your sick little brain.
>
> Grow the fuck up and get over. Move to southwest
> virginia, get a dirt farm, live in shit and be
> thankful us "socialists" up here in Nova keep
> sending our tax money to save your pathetic little
> life. Scoreboard

Sigh...so stupid.

DERHERHER Scoreboard!

You're fucking retarded.

Posted by: No suitcase? ()
Date: November 06, 2013 12:01PM

I'm sorry are you still here? Oh I guess you still want all the jobs in NOVA despite it being a cesspool of liberalism huh?

Don't worry billy, you can move to Southwest Virginia and be a ditch digger for some johnny reb

SCOREBOARD-BRO.jpg

Posted by: Deep ()
Date: November 06, 2013 12:04PM

What would Norther Virginia & Maryland & DC be without the big government tit ???

Hint: placeholder for the empty set.

Posted by: well well well ()
Date: November 06, 2013 12:12PM

Deep Wrote:
> What would Norther Virginia & Maryland & DC be
> without the big government tit ???
>
> Hint: placeholder for the empty set.

It is what it is, and what the fuck are you gonna do about it tough guy? Bitch, whine, moan, complain, lie, cheat, steal, hoard, like your pathetic brethren? Well GOOOOOD for YOOOOOOUUUUUU.

Posted by: facepalm ()
Date: November 06, 2013 12:17PM

peepers Wrote:
> The Republican party is not the Republican party.
> It is three parties (Republican, Tea, and
> Libertarian) all fighting among themselves and
> against everything else.The Republican party no
> longer stands for anything. It only stands against
> everything else. Thus it is doomed to fail.

Yes, this!!! And in the meantime, its a very entertaining train wreck to watch. I need to double my popcorn purchases from the boys scouts to make sure I'm covered for the show

Date: November 06, 2013 12:25PM

Impartial Observer Wrote:
> The GOP has been tied up in knots by intransigent
> TEA Party ideologues. The party has come to be
> flat-out owned by these cuckoos and their
> cockamamie ideas. They've done nothing for years
> but broker one image-crunching crisis after
> another. Little to no actual progress has been
> made at anything. Real issues have simply been
> ignored while the braindead try to derail PPACA
> and defund NPR and Planned Parenthood. None of
> those is going to happen, Don Quixote. We need
> shutdowns! we need defaults! Really? What is
> wrong with these people? Partisan puffery isn't
> governance. The latter is something that the GOP
> is no longer capable of even participating in.
> The (R) after their names increasingly stands for
> Ridiculous. The GOP needs to junk its current
> brand and start from scratch. Christie rolls and
> you can't beat McAuliffe? There's a lesson in
> there somewhere.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, please stfu.

Posted by: Cognitiuve Dissonance ()
Date: November 06, 2013 12:35PM

Right-wingers are extra-special fucked up this morning. Sorry-ass losers can't deal with this staggering pile of rejection. Fucking "Policeman of the Year" even got his ass handed to him. By a girl. Swallow that, dead-brainers. You all are trash. Got to carry what little is left of you out to the curb. Not worth pissing on otherwise.

Posted by: blah blah blah whiners ()
Date: November 06, 2013 01:00PM

Deep Wrote:
> What would Norther Virginia & Maryland & DC be
> without the big government tit ???
>
> Hint: placeholder for the empty set.

I don't see it moving to Roanoke any time soon moron. As soon as you are ok with the FBI, Military, Federal Highway, etc system to crash and be ok with being a 3rd world country because it, I'll cede that you are right.

Till then, DC is the capital of the country, and of the world, so suck a dick and get over it.

Posted by: Very Interesting ()
Date: November 06, 2013 05:29PM

Impartial Observer Wrote:
> One of the very few things that Republicans may be
> good at is figuring out after the fact why they
> lost elections. Then they go right back to doing
> the same dumb and foolish before-the-fact things
> that got them beaten to begin with. They are just
> not a party that any sensible person can take
> seriously. Wwren't yesterday, and haven't been in
> a long, long time. Perhaps since Linwood Holton.

Your analysis of the Republican party is an interesting one. While you have been crafty to point out that the party is divided and you question the direction. However, I'm curious as to why nobody can really ever explain to me what is the focus and direction of the Democratic party? All I keep hearing about is all the free shit they try to keep giving out -- based upon posts that people apply on the message boards. But, I'm curious as to what the real direction of the Democratic party is? Do they have a roadmap that spells all of this out? If they would explain the whole rationale, people would then be able to figure out the destination. If that's the case and a clarer definition is provided, the party of Democrats could likely grow as a result of careful analysis by many potential voters.

Attachments:
will smith - legend.jpg

Posted by: Dembot ()
Date: November 06, 2013 05:35PM

Very Interesting Wrote:
> Your analysis of the Republican party is an
> interesting one. While you have been crafty to
> point out that the party is divided and you
> question the direction. However, I'm curious as
> to why nobody can really ever explain to me what
> is the focus and direction of the Democratic
> party? All I keep hearing about is all the free
> shit they try to keep giving out -- based upon
> posts that people apply on the message boards.
> But, I'm curious as to what the real direction of
> the Democratic party is? Do they have a roadmap
> that spells all of this out? If they would
> explain the whole rationale, people would then be
> able to figure out the destination. If that's the
> case and a clarer definition is provided, the
> party of Democrats could likely grow as a result
> of careful analysis by many potential voters.
>
>

I'm sorry, I've not been programmed with talking points to answer that.

Posted by: blew it ()
Date: November 06, 2013 06:50PM

they blew it with their chastity belt mentality. they still blame women for getting pregnant when raped.

the fact that women find the current GOP as a bunch of pathetic, uptight ignorant, unintelligent, unattractive, pasty, mission style, control freaks is a bonus for the democratic party.

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: November 06, 2013 06:58PM

The GOP blew it by letting the DNC run a "third party", that they paid for.

If they learn anything, they will pay to run a gay black abortion doctor as a third party next time, and the dems will lose.

Posted by: tin foil hat alert ()
Date: November 07, 2013 09:44AM

395runner Wrote:
> The GOP blew it by letting the DNC run a "third
> party", that they paid for.
>
> If they learn anything, they will pay to run a gay
> black abortion doctor as a third party next time,
> and the dems will lose.

Sure, it's the Dems fault that Cooch lost, and all because of a conspiracy to fund a third-party candidate - makes perfect sense! Actually your "conspiracy" amounts to yet another feeble attempt to lay blame instead of taking responsibility for your own failures. You really are that special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Date: November 07, 2013 10:39AM

tin foil hat alert Wrote:
> 395runner Wrote:
> -----
> > The GOP blew it by letting the DNC run a "third
> > party", that they paid for.
> >
> > If they learn anything, they will pay to run a
> gay
> > black abortion doctor as a third party next
> time,
> > and the dems will lose.
>
>
> Sure, it's the Dems fault that Cooch lost, and all
> because of a conspiracy to fund a third-party
> candidate - makes perfect sense! Actually your
> "conspiracy" amounts to yet another feeble attempt
> to lay blame instead of taking responsibility for
> your own failures. You really are that special
> kind of stupid, aren't you?

I agree that the "third party conspiracy" is a BS argument from the GOP. The GOP put itself in that position by running the wrong GOP candidate. If they were able to find, and pick, a GOP candidate who had to same public profile as Cooch, but was a little more moderate on social issues, then the GOP might have won.

If the GOP had a problem getting flanked by a third party, then they should have at least fought back and put up a third party candidate from the "left-wing", like a Green Party candidate.

I'm an Independant, and I generally like third party candidates who can shake things up a little. They're good for our political process. It helps get voters out of the false dichotomy of "Either-Or", "left-wing" vs. "right-wing", Republican vs. Democrat, "Red Team" vs. "Blue Team", "Shirts" vs. "Skins", "The guys who are always right" vs. "The guys who are always wrong", etc.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: November 07, 2013 11:05AM

SpeedFx187 Wrote:

> I agree that the "third party conspiracy" is a BS
> argument from the GOP. The GOP put itself in that
> position by running the wrong GOP candidate. If
> they were able to find, and pick, a GOP candidate
> who had to same public profile as Cooch, but was a
> little more moderate on social issues, then the
> GOP might have won.

The ONLY ones who were talking social issues were the left.

> If the GOP had a problem getting flanked by a
> third party, then they should have at least fought
> back and put up a third party candidate from the
> "left-wing", like a Green Party candidate.

Thats a legitimate criticism, whats good for the goose good for the gander.

> I'm an Independant, and I generally like third
> party candidates who can shake things up a little.
> They're good for our political process. It helps
> get voters out of the false dichotomy of
> "Either-Or", "left-wing" vs. "right-wing",
> Republican vs. Democrat, "Red Team" vs. "Blue
> Team", "Shirts" vs. "Skins", "The guys who are
> always right" vs. "The guys who are always wrong",
> etc.

No they dont. Theyre irrelevant other than the fact that they can steal enough votes for the other guy to win. No one takes anyone seriously thats considered to have a strong showing because they got over 5 percent of the vote. Get one that can sniff 30 percent or break 20 percent and you can start making that argument about that one. Breaking 5 percent is a waste of a vote.

Posted by: Fat~Bottom~Girl ()
Date: November 07, 2013 11:06AM

SpeedFx187 Wrote:
> tin foil hat alert Wrote:
> -----
> > 395runner Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The GOP blew it by letting the DNC run a
> "third
> > > party", that they paid for.
> > >
> > > If they learn anything, they will pay to run
> a
> > gay
> > > black abortion doctor as a third party next
> > time,
> > > and the dems will lose.
> >
> >
> > Sure, it's the Dems fault that Cooch lost, and
> all
> > because of a conspiracy to fund a third-party
> > candidate - makes perfect sense! Actually your
> > "conspiracy" amounts to yet another feeble
> attempt
> > to lay blame instead of taking responsibility
> for
> > your own failures. You really are that special
> > kind of stupid, aren't you?
>
>
> I agree that the "third party conspiracy" is a BS
> argument from the GOP. The GOP put itself in that
> position by running the wrong GOP candidate. If
> they were able to find, and pick, a GOP candidate
> who had to same public profile as Cooch, but was a
> little more moderate on social issues, then the
> GOP might have won.
>
> If the GOP had a problem getting flanked by a
> third party, then they should have at least fought
> back and put up a third party candidate from the
> "left-wing", like a Green Party candidate.
>
> I'm an Independant, and I generally like third
> party candidates who can shake things up a little.
> They're good for our political process. It helps
> get voters out of the false dichotomy of
> "Either-Or", "left-wing" vs. "right-wing",
> Republican vs. Democrat, "Red Team" vs. "Blue
> Team", "Shirts" vs. "Skins", "The guys who are
> always right" vs. "The guys who are always wrong",
> etc.

You can agree or not, but you can't dispute the apparent fact that an Obama bundler put up a lot of money to finance the Sarvis campaign. Burying your soft head in the sand doesn't change the facts. Everyone justifies why they voted the way that they did. That is all that you are doing. And weakly might I add.

Posted by: duhhhh ()
Date: November 07, 2013 11:37AM

More facts Wrote:
> Conservative here and totally agree that the GOP
> blew this election and have been getting schooled
> by the Democratic machine for years (except 2010
> thank God). Visted Greenspring retirement
> community yesterday. The Democratic "Club" had
> tables at everydoor, by the dining areas, and in
> the halls. Not a Republican presence at all! How
> could the GOP not be represented? Believe me, ALL
> those old people vote and they get scared to death
> by the Democratic tactics which are super
> effective. My hats off to the Dems as they will do
> anything to win. Lie (see ACA, Benghasi, IRS,etc),
> create phony "war on women" wars, spend tons of
> money where it needs to be spent, finance a phony
> Libertarian candidate to take votes away from a
> candidate, and they realize the power of social
> media all of which the GOP hasn't figured out yet.
> And people buy all of it? UFB. The Left has it
> figured out and the Right is absolutely lost.

Yes, you are correct.

Republicans lost this election because they didn't set up tables at an old-folks home & democrats used mind-control chem-trails to make prominent Republicans spend all of their time enacting laws that women overwhelmingly hate.

Ironic that you would finish this post by declaring your party as "lost".

Your party isn't lost, it is accurately reflecting the batshit crazy bullshit of it's constituents.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 07, 2013 11:56AM

Liberal Logic 29 Wrote:
> No they dont. Theyre irrelevant other than the
> fact that they can steal enough votes for the
> other guy to win. No one takes anyone seriously
> thats considered to have a strong showing because
> they got over 5 percent of the vote. Get one that
> can sniff 30 percent or break 20 percent and you
> can start making that argument about that one.
> Breaking 5 percent is a waste of a vote.

At what point did your party or mine acquire the right to insist that the voters choose between us? It doesn't matter whether they command a little support or a lot. Other parties and their voters have the right to seek to win elections or influence policy.

As for needing 20 or 30%, in a state where the difference between winning and losing is quite often less than 5%, any party that can get at least that many votes is a credible option. It's a fucking plurality system and the goal isn't to get over 50%. It is just to get more votes than the next guy.
Influence comes not only from having the ability to exercise power yourself. It also comes from having the ability to deny others the opportunity to exercise power.

At this point it is debatable whether Sarvis's campaign had any effect on the outcome of the governor's race. However any Virginia political strategist with half a brain should be out there today trying to identify who the Sarvis voters were and what they need to do in order to win those votes in the future.

Posted by: MrMephisto too lazy to sign in ()
Date: November 07, 2013 12:02PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> Liberal Logic 29 Wrote:
> -----
> > No they dont. Theyre irrelevant other than the
> > fact that they can steal enough votes for the
> > other guy to win. No one takes anyone
> seriously
> > thats considered to have a strong showing
> because
> > they got over 5 percent of the vote. Get one
> that
> > can sniff 30 percent or break 20 percent and
> you
> > can start making that argument about that one.
> > Breaking 5 percent is a waste of a vote.
>
> At what point did your party or mine acquire the
> right to insist that the voters choose between us?
> It doesn't matter whether they command a little
> support or a lot. Other parties and their voters
> have the right to seek to win elections or
> influence policy.
>
> As for needing 20 or 30%, in a state where the
> difference between winning and losing is quite
> often less than 5%, any party that can get at
> least that many votes is a credible option. It's
> a fucking plurality system and the goal isn't to
> get over 50%. It is just to get more votes than
> the next guy.
> Influence comes not only from having the ability
> to exercise power yourself. It also comes from
> having the ability to deny others the opportunity
> to exercise power.
>
> At this point it is debatable whether Sarvis's
> campaign had any effect on the outcome of the
> governor's race. However any Virginia political
> strategist with half a brain should be out there
> today trying to identify who the Sarvis voters
> were and what they need to do in order to win
> those votes in the future.

There is evidence that the entire Sarvis campaign was funded by the democrats to split the majority of Va voters that they knew would not vote for a sleazeball like McAwful. Do you have a problem with that if this is true and was hidden from the public until Glenn Fucking Beck had to find out about it because the rest of the media are complete lapdogs to the democrat party? Just wondering.

Posted by: what??? ()
Date: November 07, 2013 12:03PM

Fat~Bottom~Girl Wrote:
> You can agree or not, but you can't dispute the
> apparent fact that an Obama bundler put up a lot
> of money to finance the Sarvis campaign. Burying
> your soft head in the sand doesn't change the
> facts. Everyone justifies why they voted the way
> that they did. That is all that you are doing.
> And weakly might I add.

I know this isn't really FBG, but whoever this is please explain one thing: what the fuck is an "apparent fact"?

Posted by: wot wot? ()
Date: November 07, 2013 12:05PM

MrMephisto too lazy to sign in Wrote:
> There is evidence that the entire Sarvis campaign
> was funded by the democrats to split the majority
> of Va voters that they knew would not vote for a
> sleazeball like McAwful. Do you have a problem
> with that if this is true and was hidden from the
> public until Glenn Fucking Beck had to find out
> about it because the rest of the media are
> complete lapdogs to the democrat party? Just
> wondering.

Where's the evidence? Glen Fucking Beck has it? Oh, that explains everything.

Posted by: Beck Fan ()
Date: November 07, 2013 12:12PM

wot wot? Wrote:
> MrMephisto too lazy to sign in Wrote:
> -----
> > There is evidence that the entire Sarvis
> campaign
> > was funded by the democrats to split the
> majority
> > of Va voters that they knew would not vote for
> a
> > sleazeball like McAwful. Do you have a problem
> > with that if this is true and was hidden from
> the
> > public until Glenn Fucking Beck had to find out
> > about it because the rest of the media are
> > complete lapdogs to the democrat party? Just
> > wondering.
>
>
> Where's the evidence? Glen Fucking Beck has it?
> Oh, that explains everything.

Can't attack the facts so you attack the source. Got anything else? Beck is no more a nut than Ezra Klein is.

Posted by: so fucking what ()
Date: November 07, 2013 12:24PM

Beck Fan Wrote:
> Can't attack the facts so you attack the source.
> Got anything else? Beck is no more a nut than
> Ezra Klein is.

Regardless of the source, what is the net effect? Are you just whimpering because the Dems aren't "playing fair"? Well boo fucking hoo.

You lost. Your fault. Learn from it and move on. Or don't, I really don't give a shit. I find your manufactured victimization to be pathetic.

Posted by: suck it bitches ()
Date: November 07, 2013 12:46PM

so fucking what Wrote:
> Beck Fan Wrote:
> -----
> > Can't attack the facts so you attack the source.
>
> > Got anything else? Beck is no more a nut than
> > Ezra Klein is.
>
>
> Regardless of the source, what is the net effect?
> Are you just whimpering because the Dems aren't
> "playing fair"? Well boo fucking hoo.
>
> You lost. Your fault. Learn from it and move on.
> Or don't, I really don't give a shit. I find your
> manufactured victimization to be pathetic.

No no no, don't cave into this moron citing infowars, Beck, and Levin as sources. After all, where the fuck did those people get their sources, of course they never say right?

They have played this game for too long "I heard", it is "rumored"

Fuck off and die, you guys lost, suck a dick

anquan-scoreboard.jpeg

Date: November 07, 2013 01:44PM

Fat~Bottom~Girl Wrote:

>
> You can agree or not, but you can't dispute the
> apparent fact that an Obama bundler put up a lot
> of money to finance the Sarvis campaign. Burying
> your soft head in the sand doesn't change the
> facts. Everyone justifies why they voted the way
> that they did. That is all that you are doing.
> And weakly might I add.

Why does it matter where Sarvis got his money? I'm not seeing how that's relevant to anything. I seriously doubt that anyone who voted for Sarvis said, "I wasn't sure if I was going to vote for Sarvis... But then I learned that an OBAMA bundler gave the Sarvis campaign money, and then I was sold. I'm voting for Sarvis!"

People who voted for Sarvis did so because his stances on the issues was closer to their own.

I'm not denying that it happened. Or "burying" my "soft head in the sand" about it. I seriously don't see how that's relevant.

The Obama bundler did it to split the vote in favor of the Democratic Party, which the success is somewhat questionable. He did it to potentially shift the GOP platform toward the center on some social issues, out of fear that the GOP will get flanked again by a third party in future elections. That's the only real motive that could have been there. The Libertarian Party has NOTHING in common with the Democratic Party besides some similarity on social issues. Outside of that, the Democratic Party would hate the Libertarian Party more than the GOP in areas relating to cutting government spending, deregulating business, and the role of government in general.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2013 01:46PM by SpeedFx187.

Date: November 07, 2013 02:41PM

Bill.N. Wrote:

> At what point did your party or mine acquire the
> right to insist that the voters choose between us?
> It doesn't matter whether they command a little
> support or a lot. Other parties and their voters
> have the right to seek to win elections or
> influence policy.

They didnt but as of now if your not voting for either of them then youre helping the guy you would have never voted for win.

Its one thing if a 3rd party candidate gets 20+ percent of the vote and loses, when 7 percent is considered a great showing you arent showing anything other than youre easily manipulated into throwing your vote away.

That doesnt even begin to address the fact that Sarvis was funded by Dems and how dirty that is to be doing.

> As for needing 20 or 30%, in a state where the
> difference between winning and losing is quite
> often less than 5%, any party that can get at
> least that many votes is a credible option. It's
> a fucking plurality system and the goal isn't to
> get over 50%. It is just to get more votes than
> the next guy.
> Influence comes not only from having the ability
> to exercise power yourself. It also comes from
> having the ability to deny others the opportunity
> to exercise power.

Apparently math is difficult for you from that response. I didnt say you have to get over 50 percent. With 3 legitimate candidates youre going to need a minimum of 30+ percent to win even if 3-5 percent of votes are thrown away to a 4th party candidate.

If you cant even break 20 percent you have no chance what so ever. There hasnt been a state wide election with the vote being evenly split between 10 candidates where 10-15% wins ever. If you cant even get 20% you arent competitive. If you cant even get 10 youre just there helping the other guy win and anyone voting for you is throwing away their vote/helping the other guy win.

> At this point it is debatable whether Sarvis's
> campaign had any effect on the outcome of the
> governor's race. However any Virginia political
> strategist with half a brain should be out there
> today trying to identify who the Sarvis voters
> were and what they need to do in order to win
> those votes in the future.

Theres nothing they need to do to win those votes other than manipulate low information voters more. People that voted for him are people that probably wont ever vote for a mainstream candidate since they feel like theyre sending a message when the only message really is that they can be easily distracted into throwing away their vote.

Is impact may have been debatable, but his funding source or the reason why he got support from Obama money handlers wasnt. Its also not debatable that he never had any chance to win and voting for him was the same as voting for the guy you would never vote for.

Date: November 07, 2013 02:45PM

> Why does it matter where Sarvis got his money?
> I'm not seeing how that's relevant to anything. I
> seriously doubt that anyone who voted for Sarvis
> said, "I wasn't sure if I was going to vote for
> Sarvis... But then I learned that an OBAMA bundler
> gave the Sarvis campaign money, and then I was
> sold. I'm voting for Sarvis!"

Obviously that went completely overhead and they were giving him money to have him on the ticket with the intention of him splitting Kens votes the same way Perot split Bushs votes and got Clinton elected.

Itd be the same as republicans funding a gay liberal or a black liberal to split the other sides vote.

In essence it just turns elections into who can manipulate the other side into splitting their vote more dumbing down elections even more than they already have been.

Posted by: Sane ()
Date: November 07, 2013 02:54PM

They WOULD have won if it wasn't for Sarvis. The numbers don't lie.

Posted by: Fat~Bottom~Fuckstick ()
Date: November 07, 2013 03:05PM

suck it bitches Wrote:
> so fucking what Wrote:
> -----
> > Beck Fan Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Can't attack the facts so you attack the
> source.
> >
> > > Got anything else? Beck is no more a nut
> than
> > > Ezra Klein is.
> >
> >
> > Regardless of the source, what is the net
> effect?
> > Are you just whimpering because the Dems aren't
> > "playing fair"? Well boo fucking hoo.
> >
> > You lost. Your fault. Learn from it and move
> on.
> > Or don't, I really don't give a shit. I find
> your
> > manufactured victimization to be pathetic.
>
>
> No no no, don't cave into this moron citing
> infowars, Beck, and Levin as sources. After all,
> where the fuck did those people get their sources,
> of course they never say right?
>
> They have played this game for too long "I heard",
> it is "rumored"
>
> Fuck off and die, you guys lost, suck a dick
>
>

Again attacking the sources and not the facts. McAwful enters office as a lame duck with no real power as the HOD can override any veto and stop anything that McAwful cooks up. The new AG will be all over McAwful's tidy whities to make sure his book cooking and stealing from the dying is exposed and prosecuted. The VA government at a standstill for 4 years is a stalemate. If you libtards were so loved (anyplace other than Fairfax County), you'd have picked up at least some seats in the HOD races.

All Hail the Tea Party. We are here. We aren't going away. We will be running your worthless lives in 10 years. Get used to it faggots.

Posted by: demographics don't lie ()
Date: November 07, 2013 03:38PM

Fat~Bottom~Fuckstick Wrote:
> All Hail the Tea Party. We are here. We aren't
> going away. We will be running your worthless
> lives in 10 years. Get used to it faggots.

You'll be running all right, all the way to North Dakota or some other godforsaken place. You dumb white hicks will be quite outnumbered in 10 years' time.

Posted by: impact statement ()
Date: November 07, 2013 03:47PM

Including but not limited to:

1. Sarvis
2. EW Jackson
3. National issues, not local issue.
4. Associating with Marco Rubio
5. McAullife had Clintons, Obama, big hitters
6. The list can go on, but the result is the same - LOST!

Posted by: Fat~Bottom~Fuckstick ()
Date: November 07, 2013 04:14PM

demographics don't lie Wrote:
> Fat~Bottom~Fuckstick Wrote:
> -----
> > All Hail the Tea Party. We are here. We
> aren't
> > going away. We will be running your worthless
> > lives in 10 years. Get used to it faggots.
>
>
> You'll be running all right, all the way to North
> Dakota or some other godforsaken place. You dumb
> white hicks will be quite outnumbered in 10 years'
> time.

It ain't about skin color gaywad. Luckily for us, retards like you think it is. All the better.

Date: November 07, 2013 04:18PM

The anger on this forum is astounding..

As an Independent, I find the tribal mentality that people have politically very... frightening...

Posted by: Forum Jaywalker ()
Date: November 07, 2013 04:34PM

SpeedFx187 Wrote:
> The anger on this forum is astounding..
>
> As an Independent, I find the tribal mentality
> that people have politically very...
> frightening...

You sir, have been found unworthy of a reply. Please exit this thread and do NOT return. Thank you and good day!

Posted by: normal ()
Date: November 07, 2013 07:36PM

this isn't that hard

people are looking for a normal party, hence the 3rd party

the republicans may have found a normal candidate but the GOP will act like boneheads and shred him with their infighting before 2016. the democrats view him as a viable candidate and will also attempt to shred him.

so here, the people, have a normal candidate that they could possibly support, and both sides will do everything in their power to kick him to the curb.

Date: November 08, 2013 12:46PM

Forum Jaywalker Wrote:
> SpeedFx187 Wrote:
> -----
> > The anger on this forum is astounding..
> >
> > As an Independent, I find the tribal mentality
> > that people have politically very...
> > frightening...
>
>
> You sir, have been found unworthy of a
> reply. Please exit this thread and do NOT return.
> Thank you and good day!

I didn't know you were the Webmaster of Fairfax Underground... Nice to meet you! I like the site! (sarcasm)

Date: November 08, 2013 01:03PM

normal Wrote:
> this isn't that hard
>
> people are looking for a normal party, hence the
> 3rd party
>
> the republicans may have found a normal candidate
> but the GOP will act like boneheads and shred him
> with their infighting before 2016. the democrats
> view him as a viable candidate and will also
> attempt to shred him.
>
> so here, the people, have a normal candidate that
> they could possibly support, and both sides will
> do everything in their power to kick him to the
> curb.

The GOP consists of what Ronald Reagan called the three-legged stood of the GOP: religious conservatives, national security conservatives, and economic/libertarian conservatives. http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/reintroducing-ronald-reagans-definition-of-conservatism-to-the-republican-party/Content?oid=4185800

The religious conservatives were defeated in Obama's election in 2008 and they aren't coming back. Political demographic surveys prove that the religious conservatives are older Republicans over age 50.. They're dying off one by one, and the younger Republicans, younger than 35, from the Millennial generation are more socially liberal than older Republicans, and younger Democrats are even more socially liberal than young Republicans. Religious conservativism will be almost completely dead within 10-20 years.

National security conservatives are slowly loosing more and more power because America is sick and tired of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The military is slowly downsizing back down to pre-9/11 troop levels, and going back to a "peace time military" similar to what it was in the 1990s after the Gulf War. The "neo-conservatives" in this group are gone for good. But that isn't to say "national security conservatives" are gone for good. They could come back in 15-20 years. But they'll probably be back in a different form than neo-conservatism.

So lastly, the only leg of the three-legged stool that's left is the economic/libertarian conservatives. The Millennial Generation isn't completely "libertarian" as we know the word to mean today. But they are definitely more socially liberal and tolerant. At the same time, they don't trust Washington or their state capital to fix all their problems. They are more likely to look toward the private sector, non-profits, and NGOs to collaboratively find solutions. http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/08/the-outsiders-how-can-millennials-change-washington-if-they-hate-it/278920/

The "GOP blew the virginia election" because the GOP isn't fully realizing that the ground is slowly shaking from under them demographically. The GOP will either have to evolve and adapt quickly, or they will see the political system get splintered with rising third-parties.

The ground is shaking underneath the Democratic Party also, but slower than the GOP. Democrats are slowly waking up to the fact that expanding government, spending more money, isn't going to achieve their end goals. The sooner they find a solution that achieves their objectives without increasing spending and the role of government, the sooner there will be a revolution inside the Democratic Party. I think the Occupy Wall Street movement experimentally find a few answers of what this revolution may look like. It's going to be something that incorporates participatory democracy, abandoning wage labor, and non-hierarchical methods of organization. Non-hierarchial methods of organization could be parallel-management or worker self-management. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_socialism

If anyone thinks worker self-management is a utopian pipe dream, then I encourage you to watch this short video of the Morning Star tomato company in California. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqUBdX1d3ok

The GOP will have to eliminate religious conservatism from its platform because it's dead. The GOP will need to find ways to make government more efficient, but not through draconian cuts. This would require radically restructuring government in some manner where it operates with less cost, but provides better service. Not slashing 20-30% of spending off the top, then ignoring negative social consequences that causes. That's the challenge.. I think.. How that's gonna be done, I have no idea.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2013 01:44PM by SpeedFx187.

Posted by: needs editing ()
Date: November 08, 2013 01:23PM

That's a thoughtful post, but it definitely needs some editing. Also, I think you mean three-legged stool, not three-stool bench? Cheerio!

Date: November 08, 2013 01:30PM

needs editing Wrote:
> That's a thoughtful post, but it definitely needs
> some editing. Also, I think you mean three-legged
> stool, not three-stool bench? Cheerio!

You're right, three-legged stool... that was a typo... my bad.. lol

I'm fixing it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2013 01:30PM by SpeedFx187.

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: November 08, 2013 01:42PM

If only the cooch didnt pander to the tea party.

Posted by: "pander" ()
Date: November 08, 2013 01:49PM

agreed Wrote:
> If only the cooch didnt pander to the tea party.

You are an idiot, if anything he tried to hide his teaparty aligned policies while running. It's his actions in office that are "pandering" to the teaparty as the AG.

Date: November 08, 2013 02:00PM

"pander" Wrote:
> agreed Wrote:
> -----
> > If only the cooch didnt pander to the tea
> party.
>
>
> You are an idiot, if anything he tried to hide his
> teaparty aligned policies while running. It's his
> actions in office that are "pandering" to the
> teaparty as the AG.

He tried to represent the tea party symbolically through political endorsements from guys like Rand Paul. But when you looked at his policies and his record, there was little in substance. Many of the libertarians within the GOP and Tea Party may have supported Rand Paul through donations in the past, but they are also very independant thinking. They aren't gonna back a candidate just because Rand Paul endorsed them. I think that's because they understand that Rand Paul is a politican who has to play the political game. He has to back other GOP candidates, raise money, etc. In order to build his poltiical clout for a possible 2016 presidential run. VA is important to Rand Paul because it's a "swing state" in presidential elections.

Rand Paul's struggle is trying to balance the older religious conservatives with the younger liberarian Republicans. He has to balance religious conservatives because they still have power and influence in key states like Iowa and the Bible Belt. But he also has to balance the younger Republicans who are more liberal on social issues. Rand Paul backed Cooch, and the liberarians either pinched their nose and supported Cooch, stayed home, or voted for Sarvis.

This is an ongoing dilemma with the GOP. And they will continue to lose elections until they finally abondon the religious conservatives who getting older and older, and eventually die.

The other dillemma Rand Paul has is shrinking government spending without the "lets burn the whole sucker down" mentality that's been coming out of the Tea Party through guys like Ted Cruz. Otherwise, they will get flanked by moderates like Chirs Christie. The Tea Party and libertarians need a more technical and intellectual apprach to fixing government. As of now, it appears like that is too much for them to handle mentally because they don't have the necessary expertise to lower government spending by 30-50% without lowering quality of service. So instead they resort to simplistic anarchist solutions like "I'm just gonna burn the government down 30-50% and whatever happens after that.. happens.."

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2013 02:09PM by SpeedFx187.

Posted by: shut the fuck up moron ()
Date: November 08, 2013 02:12PM

SpeedFx187 Wrote:
> "pander" Wrote:
> -----
> > agreed Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > If only the cooch didnt pander to the tea
> > party.
> >
> >
> > You are an idiot, if anything he tried to hide
> his
> > teaparty aligned policies while running. It's
> his
> > actions in office that are "pandering" to the
> > teaparty as the AG.
>
> He tried to represent the tea party symbolically
> through political endorsements from guys like Rand
> Paul. But when you looked at his policies and his
> record, there was little in substance. Many of
> the libertarians within the GOP and Tea Party may
> have supported Rand Paul through donations in the
> past, but they are also very independant thinking.
> They aren't gonna back a candidate just because
> Rand Paul endorsed them. I think that's because
> they understand that Rand Paul is a politican who
> has to play the political game. He has to back
> other GOP candidates, raise money, etc. In order
> to build his poltiical clout for a possible 2016
> presidential run. VA is important to Rand Paul
> because it's a "swing state" in presidential
> elections.
>
> Rand Paul's struggle is trying to balance the
> older religious conservatives with the younger
> liberarian Republicans. He has to balance
> religious conservatives because they still have
> power and influence in key states like Iowa and
> the Bible Belt. But he also has to balance the
> younger Republicans who are more liberal on social
> issues. Rand Paul backed Cooch, and the
> liberarians either pinched their nose and
> supported Cooch, stayed home, or voted for Sarvis.
>
>
> This is an ongoing dilemma with the GOP. And they
> will continue to lose elections until they finally
> abondon the religious conservatives who getting
> older and older, and eventually die.
>
> The other dillemma Rand Paul has is shrinking
> government spending without the "lets burn the
> whole sucker down" mentality that's been coming
> out of the Tea Party. Otherwise, they will get
> flanked by moderates like Chirs Christie. The Tea
> Party and libertarians need a more technical and
> intellectual apprach to fixing government. As of
> now, it appears like that is too much for them to
> handle mentally because they don't have the
> necessary expertise to lower government spending
> by 30-50% without lowering quality of service. So
> instead they resort to simplistic anarchist
> solutions like "I'm just gonna burn the government
> down 30-50% and whatever happens after that..
> happens.."

And nothing you said responds to what I said. How is Cooch's policies not teaparty aligned. He wanted to defund transportation in NOVA, he believes in the exact same policy stances that several teaparty members currently sitting in the House and Senate hold socially

Including zero-exception abortion law
Including more funding of home schooling and defunding of public schools
Including stricter anti-immigration laws and deportation by local governments of undocument residents

You are so full of shit it's ridiculous

Was Todd Akin not teaparty all of a sudden? How about Rick Scott? How about Alan West? How bout EW Jackson? Michelle Bachmann and her xenophobic afraid of everything pale ass?

Teaparty starts whiffing like shit on their policies and all of a sudden they want to abandon the very people they championed previously.

Date: November 08, 2013 02:38PM

shut the fuck up moron Wrote:
> And nothing you said responds to what I said. How
> is Cooch's policies not teaparty aligned. He
> wanted to defund transportation in NOVA, he
> believes in the exact same policy stances that
> several teaparty members currently sitting in the
> House and Senate hold socially
>
> Including zero-exception abortion law
> Including more funding of home schooling and
> defunding of public schools
> Including stricter anti-immigration laws and
> deportation by local governments of undocument
> residents
>
> You are so full of shit it's ridiculous
>
> Was Todd Akin not teaparty all of a sudden? How
> about Rick Scott? How about Alan West? How bout EW
> Jackson? Michelle Bachmann and her xenophobic
> afraid of everything pale ass?
>
> Teaparty starts whiffing like shit on their
> policies and all of a sudden they want to abandon
> the very people they championed previously.

I'll tackle this one by one.. First, it's important to point out that the "Tea Party" isn't a monolithic group. It's a decentralized ad hoc grassroots movement. Different Tea Party groups vary nationally, and different local Tea Party chapters vary across the nation. Second, there is a split between religious conservatives and liberarians in the Tea Party. It's very important to notice that. The split is mainly a difference in the Republican's age. If they are under 35, they lean more libertarian and have more moderate-to-liberal views on social issues. Republicans over 45-50 years of age are more religous conservative.

The zero-exception abortion law split the Tea Party by at least 80-20. The 20% that is smaller, but growing, is the more libertarian strain of the Tea Party.. Cooch lost some of those votes. These libertarians generally support abortion up until the first trimester. They would at least support abortion after the first trimester if the woman's life is in danger. And they would support abortion if the woman was raped.

The strength of the libertarian strain of the GOP depends upon geography too. They are generally non-religious people who live in states that are overall either liberal, or "middle of the road". Their voices are only effective in the GOP in as far as they can give their agenda real support through either donations or activsm. In places where they either don't exist, or they're not effective, we see Todd Akin, Rick Scott, Alan West, EW Jackson, and Michelle Bachman types emerge who only see the religious conservatives of the Tea Party base to energize. These people, like most politiicans, don't deeply beleive in anything independantly. They believe in whatever there's support for. They hold the view they hold, mainly because there's supporters who back their causes through donations and volunteer support.

More funding for home schooling? Sure, Tea Party people support homeschooling.. But saying that the government should fund it is sort of contradictory to their views on self-government and indidvual self-reliance don't you think. If a homeschooling parent wants to homeschool, then they can do so with their OWN MONEY. It's not like it costs much money to homeschool a child anyway.. It just requires LOTS of TIME from the parent to stay home and do it. The only poltiical issue with homeschooling is whether or not the government is interfering with a parent's right to homeschool. But there's nothing really "Tea Party" about saying that the government should pay for it with tax dollars.

Defunding public schools isn't "Tea Party" by itself. The whole Tea Party stance, generally, is increasing "school choice" where a parent can send their child to a charter school or secular private school. Which causes money to be diverted away from public schools, and toward those schools, if and when a parent chooses to not send their child to a public school.. That's the full policy proposal from the Tea Party. I'm not necessarily suggesting it's a good idea per se. I'm just pointing out that saying the Tea Party wants to "Defund public schools" is distorting the situation out of context from the bigger picture. The bigger picture is that people should have choices where they send their children to school, instead of this draconian "You live in THIS zip code, so your child MUST go to THIS school!"

Ant-immigration laws? The Tea Party is split again by about 80-20 between conservatives and libertarians on that issue as well. Libertarians in the Tea Party support secure borders, but are generally against immigration quotas. Basically they believe an immigrant should just have a simple background check, they pass, and it's "Hey! Welcome to America". However, libertarians do want to scale back the "welfare state" for EVERYONE, not just immigrants.. Libertarians simply see the anti-immigration fight as a symptom of a massive welfare state. I'm not suggesting that's necessarily the right view to have, but that's the general view. And GOP candidates split the Tea Party vote by about 80-20 when they are too "anti-immigrant"..

The problem is not that I'm "full of shit". The problem is people like you who OVER GENERALIZE political groups that are more complex than you realize. The Tea Party, and many other political "groups", are fragmented and splintered into "sub-groups"... Political candidates loose elections when they fail to recognize and reconcile the differences between the many sub-groups within their political base.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2013 02:51PM by SpeedFx187.

Posted by: the cooch got the beat down ()
Date: November 08, 2013 05:12PM

LOL
Attachments:
emvsholt.jpg

Posted by: they ()
Date: November 10, 2013 07:32PM

shut the fuck up moron Wrote:
> SpeedFx187 Wrote:
> -----
> > "pander" Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > agreed Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > If only the cooch didnt pander to the tea
> > > party.
> > >
> > >
> > > You are an idiot, if anything he tried to
> hide
> > his
> > > teaparty aligned policies while running. It's
> > his
> > > actions in office that are "pandering" to the
> > > teaparty as the AG.
> >
> > He tried to represent the tea party
> symbolically
> > through political endorsements from guys like
> Rand
> > Paul. But when you looked at his policies and
> his
> > record, there was little in substance. Many of
> > the libertarians within the GOP and Tea Party
> may
> > have supported Rand Paul through donations in
> the
> > past, but they are also very independant
> thinking.
> > They aren't gonna back a candidate just
> because
> > Rand Paul endorsed them. I think that's
> because
> > they understand that Rand Paul is a politican
> who
> > has to play the political game. He has to back
> > other GOP candidates, raise money, etc. In
> order
> > to build his poltiical clout for a possible
> 2016
> > presidential run. VA is important to Rand Paul
> > because it's a "swing state" in presidential
> > elections.
> >
> > Rand Paul's struggle is trying to balance the
> > older religious conservatives with the younger
> > liberarian Republicans. He has to balance
> > religious conservatives because they still have
> > power and influence in key states like Iowa and
> > the Bible Belt. But he also has to balance the
> > younger Republicans who are more liberal on
> social
> > issues. Rand Paul backed Cooch, and the
> > liberarians either pinched their nose and
> > supported Cooch, stayed home, or voted for
> Sarvis.
> >
> >
> > This is an ongoing dilemma with the GOP. And
> they
> > will continue to lose elections until they
> finally
> > abondon the religious conservatives who getting
> > older and older, and eventually die.
> >
> > The other dillemma Rand Paul has is shrinking
> > government spending without the "lets burn the
> > whole sucker down" mentality that's been coming
> > out of the Tea Party. Otherwise, they will get
> > flanked by moderates like Chirs Christie. The
> Tea
> > Party and libertarians need a more technical
> and
> > intellectual apprach to fixing government. As
> of
> > now, it appears like that is too much for them
> to
> > handle mentally because they don't have the
> > necessary expertise to lower government
> spending
> > by 30-50% without lowering quality of service.
> So
> > instead they resort to simplistic anarchist
> > solutions like "I'm just gonna burn the
> government
> > down 30-50% and whatever happens after that..
> > happens.."
>
>
> And nothing you said responds to what I said. How
> is Cooch's policies not teaparty aligned. He
> wanted to defund transportation in NOVA, he
> believes in the exact same policy stances that
> several teaparty members currently sitting in the
> House and Senate hold socially
>
> Including zero-exception abortion law
> Including more funding of home schooling and
> defunding of public schools
> Including stricter anti-immigration laws and
> deportation by local governments of undocument
> residents
>
> You are so full of shit it's ridiculous
>
> Was Todd Akin not teaparty all of a sudden? How
> about Rick Scott? How about Alan West? How bout EW
> Jackson? Michelle Bachmann and her xenophobic
> afraid of everything pale ass?
>
> Teaparty starts whiffing like shit on their
> policies and all of a sudden they want to abandon
> the very people they championed previously.

tea partiers need to send one of their own to med school so they can get educated on a women's reproductive system, they sound like adolescent boys learning about sex from their friends. then they need to come up with a plan to sterilize the rapists. you can't impose rules on a woman without imposing rules on a man.

Date: November 10, 2013 07:39PM

they Wrote:

> tea partiers need to send one of their own to med
> school so they can get educated on a women's
> reproductive system, they sound like adolescent
> boys learning about sex from their friends. then
> they need to come up with a plan to sterilize the
> rapists. you can't impose rules on a woman
> without imposing rules on a man.

Its actually liberals that dont understand how sex works, if they did men wouldnt have to have child birthing coverage in Obamacare.

Date: November 10, 2013 07:41PM

PS you can drop the bullshit about rape. 99 perent of abortions have nothing to do with it and rapes already illegal. The guy goes to jail for several years if not longer and has to register as a sex offender the rest of his life except for the ones the liberals manage to set free. So you can cut the crap like they get off free and easy.

You also left out the part how its liberals who go crying whenever any sort of chemical castration is brought up for serial rapists.

Posted by: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ()
Date: November 10, 2013 09:55PM

Kilstor Wrote:
> The GOP has blown it by letting extremist lead
> their party. Nobody wants their 50's ideas any
> more but they refuse to believe that.

>
> Are you ready for Hillary in 2016?
>
> The funny part is the only person who can possibly
> save the republican party is Chris Christie and
> the GOP has already kicked him the curb since he
> did a photo op with Obama.

Well, nobody really wants any of the Democratic ideas that stretch back to the 1930s from the "New Deal".

Posted by: Turn Style ()
Date: November 11, 2013 11:24AM

The GOP blew the election by entering a candidate.

Posted by: full support ()
Date: November 12, 2013 12:21PM

I give full support to mandatory abortion for all conservatives.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.