HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Terri McAullife is evil!
Posted by: Evilgovernor ()
Date: November 05, 2013 10:56PM

Im not just saying this because I am not a liberal, Im saying it because look at his eyes. Like evil in them. The same look Obama has. Its very distressing to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Terri McAullife is evil!
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:08PM

I met McAuliffe in 2011 through my buddy at a fundraiser event. He works for him and is a hardcore douche nozzle liberal. I get what you're saying about evil eyes. Obamie has 'em but I didn't get that from McAwful. He was a nice guy, personable, funny but cheesy.

Is he corrupt, sure. Evil? No.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:11PM

Yes he is. Evil to the core and everyone knows it. And what's worse is that more Virginians were willing to accept this evil incarnate over the candidate you chose to run.

The question is what lesson are you going to take away from this?

Posted by: Step right up ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:18PM

McAuliffe reminds me most of a carny booth worker. Seriously, put him in a wife beater and some greasy jeans and he could work the rip-off ring toss game in any carnival around. He's got the perfect looks and lack morals for it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.