HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ritchie Incognito
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:18PM

So all of a sudden he's the most hated man in the NFL because he called someone a nigger or faggot, Im not sure which?

The hipocrasy is rampant here. It's not like this guy doesnt have a bad behavior rap sheet spanning all 9 years in the NFL and going back to his college days as well. But did that stop NFL owners from hiring this nitwit and paying him millions......NO!

People are now calling for him to be banned from the NFL for life? Excuse me......did the Dawg Killa get banned for life? Did Pacman Jones get banned for life? Did Ray Lewis get banned for being "involved" in a double murder?

But one big dumb white guy calls a mixed race guy a name and the god damn earth stops turning!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ritchie Incognito
Posted by: Leatherhead ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:25PM

The lesson of Ray Lewis is...if you are a superstar, the rules do not apply to you. If Incognito was the dominant lineman of his era, there'd be zero on this.

Posted by: Think before you hit send ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:29PM

The guy did it to himself like so many others posting on the internet or texting, its all the same. I doubt this is his first time at the art of being a bully. Probably had a history of it in college and high school but the coaches covered it up for him. Programs will go to any length to cover for athletes since they have invested so much.

This meathead has def had it in Miami, not sure any other team will pick him up and risk it. I see in his future a job as a bouncer in a bar, something he will excel at given his talents.

Date: November 05, 2013 04:33PM

Think before you hit send Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> This meathead has def had it in Miami, not sure
> any other team will pick him up and risk it. I see
> in his future a job as a bouncer in a bar,
> something he will excel at given his talents.

9 years receiving an NFL paycheck. I seriously doubt he will need a job.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:34PM

I've sat close enough to the field to hear some really raunchy language before.

This Incognito guy may be a deek, but the complaining OL sounds like he doesn't have enough heart to fight back.

A Fins WR is defending Igcognito also.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: November 05, 2013 04:40PM

If it was a black player calling another black player a nigger, that would be every day in an NFL locker room.

Posted by: Maybe not ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:41PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 9 years receiving an NFL paycheck. I seriously
> doubt he will need a job.

You have any idea how many NFL stars are flat broke. Some manage their money others try to keep living the same lifestyle as when they were playing and earning millions. I remember a Redskins player hocking his Super Bowl ring.

He also has the handicap of being stupid as evidenced by his tweets. His big mouth will get him in trouble and sued by people looking for a quick payday.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:44PM

His judgement isn't great, that's for sure. The best threats are whispered, not published.

And a guy like him probably doesn't have that much of a future coaching if the people skills and temper aren't in check.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: November 05, 2013 04:50PM

He's 6'4" and 325lbs and only 30.

Some NFL owners are probably already drawing up a contract offer and lobbying Goodell to not suspend him.

He will go to some half baked counseling for a few weeks and a serious looking doctor will declare him cured of his demons.

Date: November 05, 2013 04:53PM

Hahaha....I found a funny!

"The Good Guy Award is given out by the Pro Football Writers Association in each NFL city to the player(s) who best helps the media do its job. In the 2012 season, Incognito was awarded this honor by the South Florida Chapter of the Pro Football Writers Association"

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 05, 2013 05:16PM

> Re: Ritchie Incognito

His name sounds like he should be playing bass in some punk band.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.