HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN????
Posted by: oh shiznit!!!! ()
Date: November 05, 2013 12:51PM

Well folks. I had to take care of business over on the East side of Fairfax County. I couldn't believe all the CELEBRATE DIVERSITY that was around there. So here is my question..........

When will the Caucasions become the minority?
What is the birthrate for all the OTHERS compared to Caucasions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN????
Posted by: Impartial Observer ()
Date: November 05, 2013 01:01PM

Bad news for whitey. The population aged 5 and under is already majority non-white. Since more whites now die each year than are being born, the majority of those under 18 will be non-white in about five years. The entire population will be majority non-white by the early 2040's, so about 30 tears from now. There is nothing you can do about it.

Meanwhile birth rates have fallen to historical lows, but it is minority birth rates that have been doing all the declining. White birth rates have held about steady for a good while.

Posted by: Mo Free Barry ()
Date: November 05, 2013 01:08PM

You should be more worried about the increase in takers compared to the decrease in workers.

Posted by: IMpartial Observer ()
Date: November 05, 2013 01:22PM

Mo Free Barry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should be more worried about the increase in
> takers compared to the decrease in workers.

Yes, dorkfat, that crap worked real well for Romney. Meanhwile, you should be more worried about saying things that are completely stupid. I'm quite sure that you get all your information from right-wing stooge-sources, hence everything you think you know about population demographics will be wrong, including all those bogus data about worker-retiree ratios and the like that you might be thinking of posting at some point. I'll be waiting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.