HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Whats up with Denver International Airport?
Posted by: Duck Hunt ()
Date: October 22, 2013 02:22PM

Let's start at the beginning. Denver Airport was commissioned in 1989 at a cost of 1.7 billion dollars. The airport was finished in 1995, 2 years late, at a cost of 4.8 BILLION dollars, roughly 3.1 billion over budget, like ya' do. The airport was privately funded, and nobody really knows by whom. A marker stone in the terminal reads the airport was funded by The New World Airport Commission.

It should also be noted that Denver had a completely functional airport, Stapleton, that many people liked just fine. Stapleton was only 6 miles from Denver after all.

There was really no need to build the airport in the first placeā€¦ unless you needed a construction project up above to mask a larger construction project happening down below. And this is where the conspiracies begin.

Many people believe that the largest underground bunker in the world lies beneath the Denver airport. Specifically a 360,000 sq. foot bunker, built by the New World Order to house the elites in case of economic collapse or nuclear holocaust. The construction of the Denver airport was necessitated as a dumb show; an above ground construction project to hide the the creation of something that lies beneath, hiding in plain sight.

Hints that the Denver airport is hiding something big are everywhere. Visitors to the Denver Airport will immediately notice a number of mysterious masonic symbols and murals clearly depicting the end of the word. They're hard to miss. Many believe these murals hold a deeper meaning which can be gleaned by the initiated of the New World Order and Freemasons. Let's have a look.

http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/something-is-rotten-in-the-denver-airport-25-photos/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whats up with Denver International Airport?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 22, 2013 02:27PM

I've never seen those pictures there.

Posted by: CRJ200 Captain ()
Date: October 22, 2013 02:37PM

I can't comment of the fucking werid artwork but there were many reasons why Stapleton was decommissioned. (ripped from Wikipaedia)

Stapleton was plagued with a number of problems, including: inadequate separation between runways, leading to extremely long waits in bad weather

Little or no room for other airlines that proposed/wanted to use Stapleton for new destinations (an example of this was Southwest Airlines)

A lawsuit over aircraft noise, brought by residents of the nearby Park Hill community

Legal threats by Adams County, Colorado to block a runway extension into Rocky Mountain Arsenal lands

Posted by: Duck Hunt ()
Date: October 22, 2013 02:49PM

I had a layover there on my way home and ive seen the artwork. In passing glances its nothing but THEN I stopped and actually LOOKED at it and was weirded out. I somehow missed the giant blue horse but the back story on that is odd too. and why DID Obama get sent there when we had that near miss space collision?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 22, 2013 02:50PM

It feels like it's in the middle of nowhere. I flew into there expecting to see the Rocky Mountains and the Denver skyline. Instead, it was just farms and fields as far as the eye could see. The airport seemed kind of nice. Sorta huge like Dulles but more modern.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 22, 2013 02:55PM

Duck Hunt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a layover there on my way home and ive seen
> the artwork. In passing glances its nothing but
> THEN I stopped and actually LOOKED at it and was
> weirded out. I somehow missed the giant blue
> horse but the back story on that is odd too. and
> why DID Obama get sent there when we had that near
> miss space collision?

I guess I always head straight for a bar or restaurant.

Posted by: NRF ()
Date: October 22, 2013 03:31PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> It feels like it's in the middle of nowhere. I
> flew into there expecting to see the Rocky
> Mountains and the Denver skyline. Instead, it was
> just farms and fields as far as the eye could see.
> The airport seemed kind of nice. Sorta huge like
> Dulles but more modern.

ok everyone. ALERT! They've gotten to the Meeper! Who they? THEY, they! Thats who. The truth is out there.

Posted by: CollegeBoy ()
Date: October 22, 2013 07:02PM

Its a large airport and if you believe in that retarded NWO crap, then you're a mook.

--------------------------
Twilight is best pony....FACT!

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: October 23, 2013 01:52AM

I seem to recall that even when they got Denver open, they still had tons of problems. The stupid luggage delivery system was so fucked up that, in desperation, they offered several million to anyone who would come in and fix it. That's bad planning.

Posted by: ICAO KDEN ()
Date: October 23, 2013 08:46AM

CollegeBoy Wrote:
> Its a large airport and if you believe in that
> retarded NWO crap, then you're a mook.

The whole place is shaped like a giant swastika. How do you explain that?

Posted by: CollegeBoy ()
Date: October 23, 2013 09:47AM

There are a group.of federal offices in DC that are arranged in a similar shape irc.

I think you're reading into nothing and making something out of it.

--------------------------
Twilight is best pony....FACT!

Posted by: Diadem ()
Date: October 24, 2013 09:01PM

The Denver area is to be the new COG if the earth changes take out the east coast. They are building a back-up government center there for everything needed. It (Denver area) is a mile high, hence considered as a good place to withstand the coming calamities. The sea levels are coming up, and after awhile most of the east coast cities will no longer be livable. It (people and infrastructure) will all have to be moved inland to survive at all. Something for your future generations to have to cope with.

Posted by: BOHICA ()
Date: October 24, 2013 10:57PM

Gays took over Denver after San Francisco. Bend over and spread your cheeks if you go there. Boulder has already arrived.

Posted by: Mr Magoo ()
Date: October 25, 2013 03:37AM

The scary stuff is going on at Dulce

Posted by: CollegeGrad ()
Date: October 25, 2013 08:28AM

CollegeBoy Wrote:
> Its a large airport and if you believe in that
> retarded NWO crap, then you're a mook.

What's up with pony twilight shit. Sounds NWO to us.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: October 25, 2013 07:50PM

It's all true, actually. I've been down there in the underground city beneath the airport. Pretty cool place. Stocked full of the good stuff. Hotties everywhere. I'll think of you all when the Trouble starts and I'm riding it out down there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.