HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republicans Now Kicking McCain to the Curb Faster Than Christie Can Eat a Donut
Posted by: Errf ()
Date: October 15, 2013 01:57PM

Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said Sen. John McCain "supported al Qaeda and rebels" in Syria while speaking at the Values Voter Summit on Friday. Gohmert accused the Vietnam veteran of supporting the enemy to explain why Republicans shouldn't listen when McCain says the GOP can't win the government shutdown. (Recent polls show the GOP is being crushed in the government shutdown.)

"I heard just before I came some senator from Arizona," Gohmert said, a slight referring to McCain that brought out some audience laughter. "A guy that liked Qadaffi before he wanted to bomb him, a guy that liked Mubarak before he wanted him out, a guy that's been to Syria and supported Al-Qaeda and rebels." Finally, he gets to his main point. "But he was saying today 'The shutdown has been a fool's errand.' And I agree with him. The President and Harry Reid should not have shut this government down," he said to applause.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republicans Now Kicking McCain to the Curb Faster Than Christie Can Eat a Donut
Posted by: Same Old ()
Date: October 15, 2013 02:07PM

Just another delusional teabagger.

Re: Republicans Now Kicking McCain to the Curb Faster Than Christie Can Eat a Donut
Posted by: gerry1 ()
Date: October 15, 2013 02:32PM

John Mccain will fuck that little hillbilly loud bitch up.

Date: October 15, 2013 02:36PM

John Mccain will come out when asked, who Gohmert? He's like shit stuck in your shoe, you want him gome but you're just not aure how to do it.

Date: October 15, 2013 02:39PM

Let all America first Republicans like Mccain and King know. We on the left stand with and support you and against the evil vile filth that has penetrated your party.

Posted by: Fat~Bottom~Girl ()
Date: October 15, 2013 02:47PM

gerry1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let all America first Republicans like Mccain and
> King know. We on the left stand with and support
> you and against the evil vile filth that has
> penetrated your party.

Attachments:
gerrydate.jpg

Posted by: Look Like Fools Agains ()
Date: October 15, 2013 09:04PM

gerry1 Wrote:
> Let all America first Republicans like Mccain and
> King know. We on the left stand with and support
> you and against the evil vile filth that has
> penetrated your party

If I didn't know better I'd say republicans are trying to sabotage the GOP. Why I don't know. There must be a reason.

Posted by: Colin Duhe' ()
Date: November 16, 2013 01:03PM

Let all America first Republicans like McCain and King know. We on the left stand with and support you and against the evil vile filth that has penetrated your party

That Filth has a name. It's Democrats being elected as Republicans.

The NSA must have pictures of McCain sexing up a Goat, or worst sexing up HRC!

Posted by: Fucking Hillbillies ()
Date: November 16, 2013 01:12PM

Can't we just blow up Texas and be done with these ignorant loons?

Posted by: Steve Reeve ()
Date: November 16, 2013 01:19PM

McCain like most of Congress has been in too long and forgot what it is like to work for a living. At a real job where you cannot vote yourself perks and a pay raise when you are tracking at 10% approval.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:16PM

John Mccain is more of a man and a proven patriot than the little corrupt draft dodging chicken hawk snake oil salesmen like Dick Cheney or Ted Cruz will ever be.

Posted by: reality check. ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:23PM

gerry, congress loves retards like you who still believe there is a difference between the parties. Both sides bow to the lobbyist who gives them the most money. If you havent figured that out by now there is no hope for you. Why do you think the districts are set up to make sure the incumbents stay incumbents. Its one big dirty club. Open your eyes dummy.

Date: November 16, 2013 02:25PM

Hey buddy, both sides may be corrupt but I know who fucks the American people harder. You may not know the difference between an Asian penis and a big monstrous black penis penetrating you but I do.

Posted by: GG4mV ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:26PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> John Mccain is more of a man and a proven patriot
> than the little corrupt draft dodging chicken hawk
> snake oil salesmen like Dick Cheney or Ted Cruz
> will ever be.

Or Bill Clinton or the current president. Have you signed up yet fucktard? No, I didn't think so.

Posted by: Tom Cruise missle ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:33PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
You may not
> know the difference between an Asian penis and a
> big monstrous black penis penetrating you but I
> do.

I never doubted it for a minute

Posted by: Mo Free Barry ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:37PM

Why do you think you have people like Gerry The Weasel bragging about all the good he does his district. He is supposed to do what is good for the country not just his district. But to appease the fools he takes his place at the trough and sucks up as many tax dollars as he can for his district whether the projects are needed or not.

Date: November 16, 2013 02:44PM

Mitch Mcconnell added a rider of 3 billion dollars in pork to reopen the government after the shut down to build a dam in Kentucky. You want to talk about some blatant shameless appeasement. Thats your leader. How about you get your own house in order. Where's the outrage?

Posted by: self-pnwage ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:51PM

Tom Cruise missle Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> You may not
> > know the difference between an Asian penis and
> a
> > big monstrous black penis penetrating you but I
> > do.
>
>
> I never doubted it for a minute

^ LuLzes

Posted by: TNUyP ()
Date: November 16, 2013 04:02PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
You may not
> know the difference between an Asian penis and a
> big monstrous black penis penetrating you but I
> do.

So this is Ger coming out of the closet?

Who knew you were so worldly that you enjoyed men of both Asian and African decent?

Posted by: Makes Me Sick ()
Date: November 16, 2013 05:51PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> John Mccain is more of a man and a proven patriot
> than the little corrupt draft dodging chicken hawk
> snake oil salesmen like Dick Cheney or Ted Cruz
> will ever be.

+ 1000

How can anyone look at Ted Cruz - let alone listen to that self-righteous weasel - and not laugh?

Date: November 16, 2013 06:34PM

Here's what McCain had to say about Cruz and his Tea Party dumb ass allies. http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/mccain-tears-cruz-over-shutdown-stop-youre

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.