HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does Jan Vesely being drafted by the Wizards mean there are going to be lots of hot blondes from the Czech Republic attending Wizards games this season?
Posted by: Wizards Fan ()
Date: December 04, 2011 11:27AM

277px-Jan_Vesely.jpg

Does Jan Vesely being drafted by the Wizards mean there are going to be lots of hot blondes from the Czech Republic attending Wizards games this season?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does Jan Vesely being drafted by the Wizards mean there are going to be lots of hot blondes from the Czech Republic attending Wizards games this season?
Date: December 04, 2011 11:28AM

they WOULD draft a white guy...

Re: Does Jan Vesely being drafted by the Wizards mean there are going to be lots of hot blondes from the Czech Republic attending Wizards games this season?
Posted by: Here is an example of a hot blonde from the Czech Republic ()
Date: December 04, 2011 11:29AM

269893-bigthumbnail.jpg

Here is an example of a hot blonde from the Czech Republic for those of you who have never heard of the Czech Republic before.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 04, 2011 01:54PM

Posted by: I would love..... ()
Date: December 04, 2011 09:18PM

I would just love to be a fly on the wall of Jan Vesely's bedroom. If his bedroom walls could talk. What would they say?

Posted by: I LOVE BLONDES ()
Date: December 05, 2011 11:53AM

Jan sucks. The blacks will embarrass him on the basketball court.

There ya go. I am not racist.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 05, 2011 05:00PM

No, it means he'll do well enough to get traded away, just like all the others.

Posted by: I LOVE BLONDES ()
Date: December 06, 2011 09:51AM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, it means he'll do well enough to get traded
> away, just like all the others.

Probably

blonde-a.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.