HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Government Shutdown -- Wednesday Edition
Posted by: All That Matters ... ()
Date: October 02, 2013 06:57AM

Those older threads were getting a bit stale. Not much new to report. Just a quick picture from this morning.

Attachments:
Government-Shutdown1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Government Shutdown -- Wednesday Edition
Posted by: Lisa Baden ()
Date: October 02, 2013 07:18AM

Traffic was awesome this morning along 66. It's obvious that 70% of N. VA is sucking off of the government tit. There was nobody on the road.

Posted by: your fault ()
Date: October 02, 2013 07:46AM

I have not one ounce of sympathy for the dumb asses that voted for the current administration. You made your bed, now enjoy it.
Sorry for the ones that didnt back the idiots currently in office.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 02, 2013 07:51AM

Fuck you you fucking Republican cunt. You're dumbass horseshit Billionaire bitch party couldn't govern if they wanted to.

Do you know what shitty fucking pile of shits the Republican party is these days? You're looking to put them into power? Look at them in the fucking House. The Republican House itself is in up in arms with itself. Forget the remaining geezers with some sanity in the party in the Senate.

You fucked this country for eight years and now you're damned determined to use whatever little fucking power you have left to fuck it up more to whatever extent possible.

And you're under the impression that this will lead to political success and come on these forums portraying the Republican alternative as the best choice to govern.

You truly are as dangerous as your current politicians. But you will not succeed, if there justice in this world, a single shred of it, you will continue to fail.

Posted by: HippieSoldier ()
Date: October 02, 2013 08:12AM

Go to work.
My neighborhood has a bunch of non essential workers disturbing my peace and quiet. Was enjoying retirement until this bullshit. Guess I'll go fishing in the Keys and wait for the bullshit to end.
This situation is an embarrassment to the country. Everyone is a fault.

Posted by: We are closed ()
Date: October 02, 2013 08:22AM

your fault Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have not one ounce of sympathy for the dumb
> asses that voted for the current administration.
> You made your bed, now enjoy it.
> Sorry for the ones that didnt back the idiots
> currently in office.

Agree, Hope and Change, Hope and change...hahahaha

Date: October 02, 2013 03:39PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Fuck you you fucking Republican cunt. You're
> dumbass horseshit Billionaire bitch party couldn't
> govern if they wanted to.
>
> Do you know what shitty fucking pile of shits the
> Republican party is these days? You're looking to
> put them into power? Look at them in the fucking
> House. The Republican House itself is in up in
> arms with itself. Forget the remaining geezers
> with some sanity in the party in the Senate.
>
> You fucked this country for eight years and now
> you're damned determined to use whatever little
> fucking power you have left to fuck it up more to
> whatever extent possible.
>
> And you're under the impression that this will
> lead to political success and come on these forums
> portraying the Republican alternative as the best
> choice to govern.
>
> You truly are as dangerous as your current
> politicians. But you will not succeed, if there
> justice in this world, a single shred of it, you
> will continue to fail.

ok..you voted for obama the first time...how much of an idiot do have to be to come back for round 2. your fowl language shows your true colors..ignorant uneducated voter...do us all a favor and stay home on election day. and by the way I am not republican...just not a glutton for punishment. I can see past the end of my nose. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..you should be very ashamed Gerry! Most educated people learn a little quicker in 4 years let alone 8. And just to let you know the only thing saving obama from impeachment is the fact that he is bi-racial. If he were Caucasian he would have been gone.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 02, 2013 03:52PM

I usually influence and make sure that ten or more people go to the polls. Not only will I be voting, ten others will be following my lead.

I also see you use an anonymous nickname which is very telling of how credible you feel you are. Getting lectured by modern day Republicans about good governance is the height of audacity. Please, tell me, why should we elect Republicans to positions of prominence in government again? If you had a shred of decency, shame or nationalism you would be sorry for all the damage your kind has done to this country in recent years.

The Wars, the recession, the debt, and crisis after crisis. These actions by your ilk are nothing to you yet you want Obama impeached.

The days of Republican injustices are gone. No longer will Republicans benefit from American respect for the oval office and trust in their government. That wonderful and fragile reality has been obliterated and molested by your criminal kind. And now that the emperor has no clothes, you are mad, distraught, confused and frustrated.

Well sir, you're just a meaningless misguided peasant anyways. A useless being without the ability for independent thought. On the wrong side of morality, justice, economic security and basic decency. All you have left is anger while the only person you should be angry at is yourself.

Posted by: jess1 ()
Date: October 02, 2013 03:58PM

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and
to provide new Guards for their future security.

Posted by: All That Matters ... ()
Date: October 02, 2013 04:03PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
>
> You truly are as dangerous as your current
> politicians. But you will not succeed, if there
> justice in this world, a single shred of it
, you
> will continue to fail.

If there was justice in this world, then the (bought and paid for) Supreme Court would have never allowed the P.O.S. "Affordable Healthcare Act". What a farce that crap is.

"That wonderful and fragile reality has been obliterated and molested by your criminal kind."

Criminal mind? Really? Please do tell us about the criminal mind of the current President? If you think there is none, or it isn't as how we see it, then please enlighten us.

Anonymous ID? I'm using this name to when I post all of my reponses and the threads I create. Why don't I make it permanent by registering it? Nope. As soon as I do, some Liberal knucklehead will create a similar ID to make the post appear as if I've done it.

Oh, what time is it? Just past 4:03 p.m. Actually, you're 3 minutes late for taking your stupid pill that needs to be consumed every 4 hours.

Posted by: A. Rooney aka your fault ()
Date: October 02, 2013 04:07PM

There Gerry, feel better...anybody behind a key board can be whom ever they want. For all I know your real name is Mark or Brenda or Brian...so that whole anonymous theory has been blown out of the water just like your ideas of leadership and politics.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 28 ()
Date: October 02, 2013 05:04PM

We are closed Wrote:
> your fault Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have not one ounce of sympathy for the dumb
> > asses that voted for the current administration.
>
> > You made your bed, now enjoy it.
> > Sorry for the ones that didnt back the idiots
> > currently in office.
>
>
> Agree, Hope and Change, Hope and change...hahahaha

Hope and Change is all youll have left

Date: October 03, 2013 04:29PM

My buddy works at an area golf course and said their tee sheets are packed for the week. They know they will get back pay just like last time...what a farce

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.