HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does Anyone Know CPR?
Date: January 05, 2011 11:48AM

How the hell does a heart surgeon not know CPR?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/05/california.conrad.murray.hearing/index.html?hpt=T2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does Anyone Know CPR?
Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: January 05, 2011 12:45PM

Very good question. I learned CPR in highschool was even certified for awhile. I thought everyone knows CPR. I believe his story might not be true.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 05, 2011 05:29PM

Dr. Conrad Murray remains free on a $75,000 bond.

Aren't bonds supposed to be proportionate to one's income? 75k for a celebrity doctor in Hollywood has about as much financial impact as an ordinary person buying a newspaper.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: January 05, 2011 05:48PM

I was certified in CPR before, but the gay part about it is that you have to go through it every year (As if you forget that crap after a year).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: January 05, 2011 06:40PM

I don't blame the him. I know it but I won't slap lips on no one. I will walk or jump in your chest, until you look like you are going to barf and then jump off so you won't fuck up my shoes. Infact if I fall out, it is with my hands over my mouth, let me die in peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Conie ()
Date: January 05, 2011 07:03PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was certified in CPR before, but the gay part
> about it is that you have to go through it every
> year (As if you forget that crap after a year).

I'm pretty sure they changed the routine recently.

But ask eesh..I'm too lazy to Google it.

Posted by: wtk7D ()
Date: January 05, 2011 07:16PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> How the hell does a heart surgeon not know CPR?
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/05/california.conrad.murray.hearing/index.html?hpt=T2

When said heart surgeon needs to hide a bunch of anesthetic bottles before the paramedics show up, he tends to forget how to perform life-saving procedures...

Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 05, 2011 08:39PM

Kenny Ortega, who was directing what would have been Jackson's comeback concerts, was the first of about 30 witnesses to be called by the prosecution.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/05/california.conrad.murray.hearing/index.html?hpt=T2

lies. michaeal jackson's "comeback" wouldn't be any more difficult today then before he croaked. maybe murray will join ol' mj soon.

yeefuckinghaw

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: January 05, 2011 09:52PM

CPR has changed, but the most important part remains effective chest compressions.

impossible to do with one hand one a soft bed.

I remember one instructor telling us not to be back off when hearing the rib cage crack, that a live person with a cracked breastbone is better than intact ribcage and dead.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: January 05, 2011 10:09PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> CPR has changed, but the most important part
> remains effective chest compressions.
>
> impossible to do with one hand one a soft bed.
>
> I remember one instructor telling us not to be
> back off when hearing the rib cage crack, that a
> live person with a cracked breastbone is better
> than intact ribcage and dead.

The thing is, even if the procedure has changed since a person first learned it, it's better to try it as the person knows it, as opposed to simply standing around doing nothing.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.