HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"The Runaways" Reuniting for an Xmas Song and at 54, Lita Ford Still Looks Bangin'!
Posted by: King.Lerxst ()
Date: August 28, 2013 02:19PM

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/runaways-christmas-song/

Of course, she's been the village bicycle of rock and roll for 30 years now...everyone's had a ride. But she still looks great.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The Runaways" Reuniting for an Xmas Song and at 54, Lita Ford Still Looks Bangin'!
Posted by: Die old man, just go off and die ()
Date: August 28, 2013 03:37PM

WHat is with you old dudes and your incredibly bad taste in women? She looks like that dude from Tales From The Crypt.
Attachments:
tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

Re: "The Runaways" Reuniting for an Xmas Song and at 54, Lita Ford Still Looks Bangin'!
Date: August 28, 2013 05:23PM

Die old man, just go off and die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WHat is with you old dudes and your incredibly bad
> taste in women? She looks like that dude from
> Tales From The Crypt.

What is it with you young fucksticks and your disrespect of those that came before you? I'm not saying you have to bow down to your fucking elders but, we can disagree without being disagreeable. A simple..."Would not hit." would have sufficed here. Although you do get points for making a "Tales From the Crypt" reference which doesn't belong to your generation either. So, well played there sir...

And since this is Fairfax Underground...yeah, I know that you know. I know that you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know how butt-hurt and mad I am...BRO.

Posted by: Capt.20 ()
Date: August 28, 2013 05:26PM

Lerxst is right, punk.

I can't wait to see you defending Kate Upton's looks in 30 years...not that they probably won't deserved to be defended mind you. We all love what we grew up with.

Posted by: Fuckstick ()
Date: August 28, 2013 05:39PM

Ha ha....she's a butterface. Then again, I bet she's all wrinkled and nasty under those clothes. Fuckstick over and out.

Date: August 28, 2013 06:08PM

Fuckstick Wrote:
> Ha ha....she's a butterface. Then again, I bet
> she's all wrinkled and nasty under those clothes.
> Fuckstick over and out.

And get off my fucking lawn, too before I run you over in the Torino...

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 28, 2013 08:09PM

Cherie Currie used to be pretty hot, I always liked Joan Jett when she first came out too.

Their music never did it for me that much though.

Date: August 28, 2013 08:10PM

Attachments:
imagesCATAILWG.jpg

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: August 28, 2013 08:55PM

A friend of mine, who used to play guitar in a popular band back in the 70s and 80s was banging Lita when she was really hot. He had some good stories about the girls in the Runaways.

Date: August 28, 2013 09:00PM

Numbers Wrote:
> A friend of mine, who used to play guitar in a
> popular band back in the 70s and 80s was banging
> Lita when she was really hot. He had some good
> stories about the girls in the Runaways.

Tony Iommi?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: August 28, 2013 09:04PM

No, not Tony. Almost the exact opposite of him.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: August 28, 2013 09:25PM

Numbers Wrote:
> No, not Tony. Almost the exact opposite of him.

Boy George?

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: August 28, 2013 09:29PM

When they looked like little high school girl trailer trash sluts, that was money. Their music was nothing to write home about, kinda like KISS. It was the image that made them popular among horny teen age boys.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 29, 2013 10:15AM

Her face looks like its propped up with hydraulics.

Posted by: Designated-Hitter ()
Date: August 29, 2013 10:40AM

Would not hit

Posted by: StoneCold ()
Date: August 29, 2013 12:04PM

Huge Runaways fan...Lita Ford was the least attractive Runaway,she was a pig (look at the album covers). She lost weight and looked better when she did the duet with Ozzie. She looks like shit now.

Joan Jett seems to have aged the best.

When relating that one has great stories about something it is customary to follow with at least one example...preferably one with lesbo action.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.