HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do the ladies prefer a blue collar man who can bring in the dough or a white collar man who can bring in the dough?
Posted by: juicy ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:04PM

All the guys here can put thier opinion here as well on whether women want a man with a blue or white collar job that brings in the dough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do the ladies prefer a blue collar man who can bring in the dough or a white collar man who can bring in the dough?
Posted by: Enrico Palazzo ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:08PM

juicy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All the guys here can put thier opinion here as
> well on whether
women want a man with a blue or
> white collar job
that brings in the dough.

period.

Re: Do the ladies prefer a blue collar man who can bring in the dough or a white collar man who can bring in the dough?
Posted by: Betty ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:53PM

Well, that would depend on who has the bigger cock.

Posted by: Easy... ()
Date: August 12, 2013 01:09PM

An educated woman wants an educated man - i.e., white collar. An uneducated woman probably doesn't care.

Posted by: Kimmy ()
Date: August 12, 2013 01:13PM

Betty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, that would depend on who has the bigger
> cock.

Yup

Posted by: TeeJay ()
Date: August 12, 2013 01:18PM

My girlfriend makes 3x more money than I do. I've expressed my concerns about this but she said as long as I keep fucking her the way I do, she doen't care. LOL

Posted by: Iana ()
Date: August 12, 2013 02:00PM

white collar

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 12, 2013 02:21PM

Women like the talented, glamourous, bad boys of country music.
Attachments:
meade skelton.jpg

Posted by: mno money ()
Date: August 12, 2013 02:28PM

women prefer gothic looking dragonslayers
Attachments:
gothic mephisto.jpg

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 12, 2013 02:32PM

This guy is a cunt destroyer.
Attachments:
file-201.php

Posted by: xnVUF ()
Date: August 12, 2013 02:49PM

why does northy have sooooooooooo many pics of odd MALES saved to his computer?

obsession and homosexual - I can now see the connection he must of felt with Misery

Posted by: kindful ()
Date: August 12, 2013 03:07PM

I thought this was about blue and white collar. Why is everyone posting pics now?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.