HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tasergate!
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: September 17, 2008 05:56PM

A State trooper in Alaska actually tasered a ten year old boy and admits it. The newly elected Governor tried to get him fired. Incrediblly since she has been nominated for the Republican ticket she has been subject to intense media scrutiny to try to knock some of the popularity she has.

Truly the media will be the big loser after this election. the general public will not believe anything they are told or emphasized by this media.

It's incredible to me that some well meaning people put any stock in the media.

In Europe there are social democrats. Well meaning citizens that mean to help people. In America the democrats are all elitists or wanna be elitists. A good example of this is the kind of a fund raiser Obama went to last night which cost a incredible $30,000 a plate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tasergate!
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 17, 2008 07:23PM

Old story...with half truths that you f.......g republikans are addicted to. The boy was his son..and it wasnt an act of agression..it was poor judgement on his part....I think many 10 year old boys would agree to be a tasered!

Secondly, the issue is about abuse of power on the part of the governor using her office to get the officer fired (her brother-in-law) after a messy divorce. Now to compound the problem she is refusing to cooperate with investigators...remember only the guilty need hide the facts from investigators. Abuse of power and now stonewalling.

Elitist my ass...lies, lies, lies on top of more lies! Palin/McSSame has held as many fund raisers...routinely takes money from lobbyists and special interest groups. Obama is the man....yours hides behind a woman's skirt!

Date: September 17, 2008 07:38PM

Well any police who tasers a ten year old and is a threat to the governor's family deserves in many peoples opinion to be fired! The governor is under political attack and is acting prudently. The people "investigating" are all Democrats. Democrats who want more and more power so they can initiate cheap mortgages for everyone until everything goes bust.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: September 17, 2008 07:58PM

Rod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well any police who tasers a ten year old and is a
> threat to the governor's family deserves in many
> peoples opinion to be fired! The governor is under
> political attack and is acting prudently. The
> people "investigating" are all Democrats.
> Democrats who want more and more power so they can
> initiate cheap mortgages for everyone until
> everything goes bust.

But who makes that call? His immediate supervisors or the Govenor who has an ax to grind?

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: September 17, 2008 08:08PM

Rod Wrote:
> A State trooper in Alaska actually tasered a ten
> year old boy and admits it. The newly elected
> Governor tried to get him fired. Incrediblly since
> she has been nominated for the Republican ticket
> she has been subject to intense media scrutiny to
> try to knock some of the popularity she has.
>
> Truly the media will be the big loser after this
> election. the general public will not believe
> anything they are told or emphasized by this
> media.
>
> It's incredible to me that some well meaning
> people put any stock in the media.
>
> In Europe there are social democrats. Well meaning
> citizens that mean to help people. In America the
> democrats are all elitists or wanna be elitists. A
> good example of this is the kind of a fund raiser
> Obama went to last night which cost a incredible
> $30,000 a plate.

This is called "Framing". and the RNC pays BIG money for. People to come in and "Frame the issue".

So according to you, the Govenor was so shocked about the tasering story, she tried to get him fired. She had NO previous knowledge of him.

And yes - oh the elitists. $30,000 a plate.

While the nation is struggling with a housing crises and children go to bed hungry, what type of elitist would address the nation wearing a 300,00 dollar outfit?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 17, 2008 08:11PM

Rod Wrote:
>>In America the democrats are all elitists or wanna be elitists.

Haha. You might wanna take a road trip up to small town PA sometime, and talk to some of the blue-collar folks about politics. I was up there for a few days last week, you might be shocked at the vitriol and disgust alot of these non-elitist working class folks have toward Bush and the Republicans. They're tired of the last 8 years of bullshit and are in no mood for another four.

Date: September 17, 2008 08:17PM

I speak to Democrats all the time who can admit that they are not happy about Obama. One lady a elderly Jewish who just barely escaped the holocaust asked me, "Who dose Obama remind you of"? I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to offend her. She said Hitler! Obama reminded her of Hitler when she turned the sound off and just watched him!

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 17, 2008 08:30PM

Yeah um.. not sure if you realize this, but a taser is considered a non-lethal weapon. Police officers are sworn to uphold the law, and strangely enough, tasering your son is not - um - legal. Even if it was considered domestic assault (which it is), any officer doing something like that would usually be suspended for quite a while, if not outright fired. The fact that all the guy got was a 5 day suspension speaks volumes. Someone was trying to cover for this guy, and I find it pretty funny that folks here would even consider his behavior excused by "...it was a bad decision.." Tell that to the judge if you happen to slip and taser your son, I am pretty sure you will still serve jail time.

I find this laughable - you guys are the first ones to bitch about police giving you a ticket. Yet suddenly this guy is obviously just some guy that has been misrepresented.

Lol.

You guys are funny.

Date: September 17, 2008 08:36PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
>> Yet suddenly this guy is obviously just some guy that has been misrepresented.

Umm, it's not about what he did, it's about the way Palin has decided to "manage" the situation.

Date: September 17, 2008 09:12PM

No,it is about what he did.

You act like somehow what she "might" have done in this situation would be different that something you might have done. Or anyone else. The guy admitted it - the fact that he was not let go, or had a more severe reprimand .. what kind of work do you do, or life you live that you find his behavior OK, and the fact that she might have reacted as just about anyone else in her position (which we don't know all the facts on, but probably are not out of bounds) wrong. Even IF - even if she is found to have abused her power to fire this idiot supervisor (who should have seen this coming), do you really think she would suffer any kind of serious problem? Do you believe she would get "impeached"? Seriously?

Anything for political gain I guess. This will amount to nothing. The fact that you salivate over it is funny. What are you so worried about - I mean you have the messiah running for your cause - that she is such a threat that he can't overcome? Please.

Run for it, the sky is falling!!! :)

Date: September 17, 2008 09:17PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
>> Do you believe she would get "impeached"? Seriously?

No. But she should answer to the investigation.

Oh, that's right...

Date: September 17, 2008 10:30PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> >> Do you believe she would get "impeached"?
> Seriously?
>
>
> No. But she should answer to the investigation.
>
>
>
> Oh, that's right...

*Sniff* - are you sad? Man, you are worried about this like it will be some massive revelation even if she did it. I can guarantee you that if even if she did, and the guy did taser her nephew, the only ones who care are the rabid Obamaites. The system did not function - the guy should have been let go, and the fact that someone decided to cover for him and let him get by with a minimal reprimand, they all should have been let go - whoever let that happen. He admitted doing it - not like it was some made up shit.

Here, have a tissue.

Date: September 17, 2008 10:56PM

The guy's 11-year-old step-son asked what it felt like to be Tasered. The guy agreed to do it in the "test" mode. What the guy did was stupid. But it wasn't what Palin and Company have made it out to be.

Date: September 17, 2008 10:59PM

By the way. The Palins never called the cops on this guy during these Taserings and supposed "death threats." If you want to talk about "illegal," you might want to consider that fact. To me, it sounds like Sarah Palin had a vendetta against this guy and took a handful of incidents and blew them out of proportion in an attempt to get her ex-brother-in-law fired.

Date: September 17, 2008 11:01PM

Tasering an 11 year old is STUPID and CRIMINAL. Even in test mode. Period.

Lol.

"Dad, what's it like to fall off a bridge?"

"I dunno son, want to find out? It is a lot like getting hit by a car.."

"Hmm.. sounds like fun.. please, let me jump and see what it feels like!!?"

"Ok, sure. But just a low bridge - only 30 feet high or so."

Date: September 17, 2008 11:02PM

He was a policeman. Who do you think they are going to believe? The 11 year old that "asked" to be tasered.. Too frickin funny.

Date: September 18, 2008 06:12AM

Registered Voter Wrote:
>>> *Sniff* - are you sad? Man, you are worried

Not sad or worried at all. I just think you are a dumb and ridiculous person.

Date: September 18, 2008 07:15AM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> He was a policeman. Who do you think they are
> going to believe? The 11 year old that "asked" to
> be tasered.. Too frickin funny.

You obviously dont know about 10-11 year old boys...they do stupid things. Agreed the boys father should know better. But as you like to point out..thats a private/family matter. It is also a matter of due process between that trooper and his supervisor...not the governor of the state. This was a vendetta..and abuse of power in its most obvious form. That is the issue...not the troopers behavior. Stooooooooooopppp purposefully confusing the issues!

Date: September 18, 2008 07:32AM

One person who definitely wants to "investigate" Palin is the ex governor who is a Democrat as is the whole lot of "investigators"

Date: September 18, 2008 09:01AM

Rod Wrote:
> One person who definitely wants to "investigate"
> Palin is the ex governor who is a Democrat as is
> the whole lot of "investigators"

Doesnt say much for the alaskan republikan party to allow a total democratic review of the allegations. And again..she has nothing t fear if she didnt do it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2008 09:01AM by Vince(1).

Date: September 18, 2008 10:08AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He was a policeman. Who do you think they are
> > going to believe? The 11 year old that "asked"
> to
> > be tasered.. Too frickin funny.
>
>
> You obviously dont know about 10-11 year old
> boys...they do stupid things. Agreed the boys
> father should know better. But as you like to
> point out..thats a private/family matter. It is
> also a matter of due process between that trooper
> and his supervisor...not the governor of the
> state. This was a vendetta..and abuse of power in
> its most obvious form. That is the issue...not
> the troopers behavior. Stooooooooooopppp
> purposefully confusing the issues!

...private family manner... lol

Oh no, you think she had a "vendetta" against a man that asered an 11 year old.

Due process - and this from the guys who think all cops are communist scum bags lol.

lol lol

Sorry that made me laugh just thinking about you trying to defend the trooper.

Keep trying.

Date: September 18, 2008 12:00PM

I have never made such a statement about police officials. I have never even said that about republikans...but with your false accusations...you are proving the point anyway.

Why does due process and cooperating with investigators aggitate you so much?

Date: September 18, 2008 12:49PM

Never said it did. The only person that due process did not apply to so far was the trooper that cut a deal. Pretty simple.

Whatever, this topic is getting old Vince. You need to find something else to harp on. My comment regarding "you guys..." is based on all the other posts I have had to read through here, and your continued misspelling of republican.

Date: September 18, 2008 04:13PM

You know...."due process" does at times mean things are settled out of court..that doesnt give the governor the right to take the law into own hands! Maybe what she ought to do is work harder for victims rights...but oh no...she wouldnt do that would she?

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: September 18, 2008 05:18PM

Hey , "Rod" lol

So when Pres. Clinton was getting burned at the stake by the republican party in the 90's and the investigators were all republican or republican backed , remember Ken Star.

Where were your cries of injustice..

Or in your world is justice only a republican idea?

Date: September 18, 2008 05:31PM

Are you a victim Vince? You sure act like one.

Date: September 18, 2008 05:46PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Are you a victim Vince? You sure act like one.

Oh please..do go on..and on and on! Tell me how espousing victims rights makes you a victim? Hey...RV..when did you stop beating your wife?

Date: September 18, 2008 05:54PM

Hmm... um no, you were the one going on about due process and all that. You just seem to be all uptight over this cop admitting he tasered his kid.

Must be fun in your house "Hey dad, is this taser me night, or stick my balls in the vise night?!"

Asking me meaningless questions just makes you look even less relevant. You do have a penchant for strange responses.

But hey, try not to worry too much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2008 05:55PM by Registered Voter.

Date: September 18, 2008 06:22PM

Stop putting words in my mouth...suggesting my motivations...and I dont need you evaluating my responses. Stick to the topic.

Im not uptight about the cop admitting anything..youre the one who thinks that sufficient basis to have him fired...you have no knowledge of the incident..no knowledge of why he wasnt fired. Stop pretending you do.

Date: September 18, 2008 06:25PM

See my reply in the other thread :)

I would tell you to stop putting words in my mouth, but then you wouldn't have much to say.

Date: September 18, 2008 07:07PM

Mr Dreg you are a joke..your candidates are a joke! Now repeat after me...McSame is an ass! Palin is a puppet!

Date: October 03, 2008 08:50PM

Six Alaska lawmakers filed an emergency appeal today asking the state's Supreme Court to halt an investigation into abuse of power allegations by Gov. Sarah Palin before the findings are released next week.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081004/ap_on_el_ge/palin_troopergate;_ylt=AoU2h.tVrI3eYXBYMXxp8hmMwfIE

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.