HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Salvia
Posted by: Rob 2 ()
Date: February 09, 2006 04:12PM

Has anyone ever tried Salvia. I tried it for my first time. I'd like to hear about anyones experiance. Mine was something I cant put into words. I also dont think it will be legal too much longer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Salvia
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 10, 2006 02:38AM

what the fuck is Salvia?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: February 10, 2006 03:29AM

It's the fake weed they sell in the back of High Times. Not too hard to convince stoners to buy something worthless.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 10, 2006 09:27AM

Just check out the wiki.

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: February 10, 2006 05:14PM

salvia is for lightweights

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 10, 2006 08:36PM

salvia isn't fake at all Mr Doctoro, lol, it gets me fucked up really hard, but I don't like the feeling so I don't do it anymore.

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: February 10, 2006 08:55PM

I said it was fake, not MrDoctor. I tried the concentrated stuff in college and it did nothing. Maybe it was bunk fake pot. Jimson weed on the other hand grows plentifully around Williamsburg and was a cheap, good time.

Date: February 11, 2006 12:09AM

I dunno, it gets me whacked but not in the most positive way, different chemical reactions for different people Mr JD

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: February 11, 2006 11:57AM

now that sherm on the other hand
tat shits good

Posted by: DanielJ ()
Date: February 20, 2006 12:04PM

Jimsonweed is part of the Solanaceae family, which also includes various potato, tomato, pepper, eggplant and tobacco.
Atropa belladonna (deadly nightshade), which is native to Europe, contains the psychoactive alkaloids atropine, scopolamine, and hyoscyamine.

The Daturas are a closely related cousin to Atropa belladonna. Datura stramonium, which im assuming you were, (thornapple, jimsonweed) is a mostly eastern species and was probably introduced to the Americas from the West Indies.

While these related plants wered used in ceramonial purposes many years ago, they are all highly toxic, and easy to ingest too much. Datura has ALSO been used traditionally by the Mapuche-Huilliche and the Jívaro tribes of South America as a last-resort punishment for unruly children.

The active chemicals are alkaloids. The tropanes include, primarily, atropine and scopolamine. They are
antimuscarinics, which means they block acetylcholine receptors of the
muscarinic subtype (the other subtype, nicotinic, is not affected by
tropanes). There is some evidence that scopolamine is more psychoactive,
possibly because it crosses the blood-brain barrier more readily.

When used at higher than normal doses, tropanes produce some rather extreme
psychoactive effects -- disorientation, confusion, hallucinations, delusions,
panic, etc. The interesting thing about this class of hallucinogens is
that the person taking the drug is often absolutely convinced that the
hallucinations/delusions are, in every sense, real; furthermore, he or she
may attempt to interact with them (and perceive normal response). This
can range from amusing to dangerous. There is often a severe distortion
of position/kinetic sense leading many to say they feel like they were
in free-fall or flying.

The really dangerous thing about tropanes is that they have rather strong
peripheral effects in comparison to their psychoactive effects. The
lethal dose / effective dose ratio is dangerously low; furthermore, the
strength of tropanes in wild plants ranges considerably. The Datura
genus may contain alkaloids which have neurotoxic effects, in addition to
the tropane alkaloids.

Anyways... make your own choices

most of this came from http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura

Posted by: matthewdelray ()
Date: February 20, 2006 07:07PM

I am interested in Salvia. Can you buy it at any stores with in the area or can it only be purchased online.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 20, 2006 10:59PM

Check out the head shops in Baltimore. They sell a variety of salvia and salvia extracts. I can't speak to the quality/potency though... I've never tried it.

Posted by: matthewdelray ()
Date: February 21, 2006 03:46PM

Thanks Genevieve....anyone else have any personal experience with Salvia I have read a bunch about it on different websites but seem to get different stories where some say its way to strong and some say nothing happens except smoke in your lungs... I know it all depends on person but any insight would be helpful.

Date: February 21, 2006 08:40PM

I know genevieve has some in her cupboard that she's never tried.

But I have. That shit fucks me up in a way I don't personally like, too much disassociation. The salvia hash I got one time was a little better, maybe you need a mega-dose of that shit to really get the right parts of the buzz.

Posted by: Rob ()
Date: February 22, 2006 10:05PM

I do it all the time and believe me its not for lightweights. You must be getting bunk shit if you think that. I get the 20X extract. It is an out of this world experiance. the first couple of times i did it I was so shocked at what a legal plant can do to you. most people wont be able to describe what they were, where they went...all inside your head. After about 5 times of doing it I can control it. I can go wherever I want. And most people experiance an interaction with either an ice cream man, or a playpen. try it...but please if its your first, have someone watching you. it tends to have a pulling effect to the left. dont ask. deffinately lay down and put on some cool instrumental music

Date: February 22, 2006 10:07PM

Also, websites I read said that there are a small percentage of people who never will feel the effects. smoke through a bong with a torch lighter. the hotter it burns the more the effects.

Date: February 22, 2006 11:15PM

rob you didn't read my post very closely. And I have tried the 20x, what the fuck else am I going to buy? Homegrown? You need to accept that drugs do different things to different people and your experiences will NOT be the standard for everyone else.

Now put on some cool instrumental music and STFU.

Date: February 22, 2006 11:22PM

What ever fuckhead, I was just talking about my experiance. Relax, take a deep breath....

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 23, 2006 09:00AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
You need to accept that drugs do different things to different people...

soooooooo fucking true. they gave me haldol, an antipsychotic, once at a hospital because it should knock you out for hours but instead it made me psychotic. new nurses kept coming in and regaurdless of what my family said, of coarse being surprised that it did exactly what my family said it did. the nurses kept giving it to me for like five days until a doctor finally got it changed. :)

a lot of stuff works in reverse for me which is why i dont plan on doing any drug for fun, chances are it wouldnt be.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: infectedmaji ()
Date: February 24, 2006 11:22AM

its as if you were tripping for a totall of 5 mintues. Its nothing like weed. Yes i have experienced the 30x and you have to read the directions when smoking it ... it has to be lit by a butain lighter other wise you wont burn the extract into your lungs... i took one bong hit and i was gone ... i entered another demention. For those nay-sayers they havn't tried it.

Posted by: SLIPPY ()
Date: February 27, 2006 11:21PM

COMPARING SALIVA TO WEED IS LIKE COMPARING TYLONEL TO OXYCODONE, MIX THEM ALL AND YOU FEEL FINE, MIX THEM DONT AND YOUL FELL LIKE YOU CANT STAGGER SO MUCH

Posted by: 4j6ED ()
Date: March 12, 2014 01:13AM

Rob 2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Has anyone ever tried Salvia. I tried it for my
> first time. I'd like to hear about anyones
> experiance. Mine was something I cant put into
> words. I also dont think it will be legal too much
> longer

I tired it and tripped balls for 15 min, then I just felt sick for the rest of the day

Posted by: fi8ese09532 ()
Date: December 24, 2015 07:48PM

not fun.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.