HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Question for the older men of this forum. Have you ever had a much younger woman become overtly friendly with you based on the assumption that you were wealthy?
Posted by: Question? ()
Date: April 25, 2013 04:08PM

Attractive%20Blonde%20Woman%20Smiling%20

Question for the older men of this forum.
Have you ever had a much younger woman become overtly friendly with you based on the assumption that you were wealthy?

I think this may be happening to a family member of mine.

The only problem is he is not wealthy.
He is married.
Married for over 40 years.

Should this family member of mine continue to enjoy the attention of this much younger woman?

There is nothing wrong with a little flirtation every now and then right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question for the older men of this forum. Have you ever had a much younger woman become overtly friendly with you based on the assumption that you were wealthy?
Posted by: FFX lurker ()
Date: April 25, 2013 04:25PM

Happened to me 3 years ago. I was on a flight back here to Dulles from Amsterdam. I was seated next to an attractive young lady whom I later learned was 24. I was 45 at the time.

I'm divorced but really wasn't interested in someone half my age. Anyway, during the course of the 7 hour flight, we talked a lot, drank a lot and got flirty.

I gave her my business card she thought I was a big deal as I'm a vice president. Within a few hours after the flight, she texted and started sending pictures. This went on for about a week and once the sexy pictures started coming, I gave up on my resistance and took her out on a date.

Took her to Citronelle (sadly, now closed) and a walk around Georgetown. I seduced her, had fun and went out with her a half dozen more times until I lost interest.

It was fun while it lasted.

However, if I was married, it would not have been a good idea to talk to her beyond the flight time together. Tell your family member to keep his peter in his pants!

Re: Question for the older men of this forum. Have you ever had a much younger woman become overtly friendly with you based on the assumption that you were wealthy?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 25, 2013 04:34PM

The 9th graders suck up to me because I get more lunch money.

Posted by: dave m ()
Date: April 25, 2013 04:35PM

My friend was on Match.com He put his profile in there and stated his income was 50k a year. He was 45 and got a few bites. After a few weeks he put his true income on his profile which was over 150k a year. He was swamped with responses from younger women. So yes there are plenty of girls out there looking for a sugar daddy.

As a precaution on Match there is a scam where young women will write to older men and give them a huge come on. The women will typically put there residence as thousands of miles away from the older guy. They will say how much they want to get together with the guy and spend a fun weekend but they lack the funds to buy an airline ticket. You guessed it the guy sends her the money and she never responds back. My buddy got plenty of those requests but he knew the scam.

Posted by: Kennedy II ()
Date: April 25, 2013 04:44PM

It happens to me all the time. Younger women like an older man who is established and more mature than most 20-30 somethings. I am 47, single, no kids, own a nice townhouse and nice car.

My experience was a girl in 20's that just graduated GMU and had been a cheerleader. She then became an aerobics instruction at a local gym.

I met her at the gym. We would joke around laugh etc... After about three months she invited me to a party she was having. I had a good time, we laughed and had some drinks. We then would hang out after work at a happy hour or two during the week.

About 5 months later she started sending me these suggestive pictures. We ending up going out for about 4 months. She even brought one of her hot friends to bed for a lesbian show one night. I was very hot.

As above, I finally got bored with it and moved on. We still run into each and laugh, but it just faded away after a while.

Posted by: mo like it ()
Date: April 25, 2013 04:56PM

Kennedy II Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It happens to me all the time. Younger women like
> an older man who is established and more mature
> than most 20-30 somethings. I am 47, single, no
> kids, own a nice townhouse and nice car.
>
> My experience was a girl in 20's that just
> graduated GMU and had been a cheerleader. She
> then became an aerobics instruction at a local
> gym.
>
> I met her at the gym. We would joke around laugh
> etc... After about three months she invited me to
> a party she was having. I had a good time, we
> laughed and had some drinks. We then would hang
> out after work at a happy hour or two during the
> week.
>
> About 5 months later she started sending me these
> suggestive pictures. We ending up going out for
> about 4 months. She even brought one of her hot
> friends to bed for a lesbian show one night. I
> was very hot.
>
> As above, I finally got bored with it and moved
> on. We still run into each and laugh, but it just
> faded away after a while.
Attachments:
MjAxMi05N2RiYWE3YjYzZDI2OTFi.png

Posted by: ISI2 ()
Date: April 25, 2013 05:28PM

I used to work with a woman who was around 30 and openly admitted that she wouldn't consider going out with a guy under 60. Money wasn't an issue as she already had plenty of her own anyway. Some people are just like that.

Posted by: digga ()
Date: April 25, 2013 05:38PM

Attachments:
ST3389~Gold-Digger-Posters.jpg

Posted by: real times ()
Date: April 25, 2013 05:48PM

You see plenty of women in this area who check out a guys bank account above all else. Normally they would be called whores but in this area they are just the wives of successful men.

Posted by: Enrico Palazzo ()
Date: April 25, 2013 06:06PM

It's all about the experiences. You mount the woman son.
Attachments:
gom.jpg

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: April 25, 2013 06:30PM

There are three kinds of younger women that date us older guys. The ones digging for gold, the ones with "daddy issues" and the ones that are both. I find that the daddy issue types are more fun when it comes to dating and sex. I used to frown upon such an age difference until I saw Hugh Hefner with a 23 year old woman at nearly four times her senior. The gloves are off now.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 25, 2013 07:03PM

What do you think this relationship is based on? Karl Lagerfield, 77, with boyfriend, 20.

-
Attachments:
karllagerfeldoutandaboutinst-tropezkarllagerfeldmarriedbaptistegiabiconi.jpg

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 25, 2013 07:18PM

That relationship is based on money and anal.

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: April 25, 2013 07:40PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you think this relationship is based on?
> Karl Lagerfield, 77, with boyfriend, 20.
>
>
>
> -

Based on the bulge in the 20 yo's shorts, I'd say ass wrecking.

Posted by: Dirty whores ()
Date: April 26, 2013 10:45AM

I have seen it a hundred times. They will do almost anything for a free ride.

However, they will do more if you can give them the best fuck of their silly lives!!! Im not even kidding. Im not rich, but im well put together-early 40's and have a decent income. I am here to tell you that these little whores will do anything you want, you simply have to have the balls to ask. I have banged out dozens of little reston happy hour whores, young and old.
The common denominator with ALL women/whores, is that they ultimately want to get fucked really good. Period !!
I know, I know.....you have been told that they want love and romance. And they do. But they want to get fucked good even more. They will marry a fool w/ a tiny cock simply for financial security and call me for a good time. It's the digusting truth, but the truth none the less.
I'm the guy that your girlfriend/wife calls at lunch time or on the weekend after they come home from getting "wasted" with their stupid, slutty friends. I hear this shit from their filthy mouths. So, if you have a tiny dick or are wicked lame in bed, but you think you make up for it with "intellegence" or 'sensitivity".....YOUR WRONG!!! Your woman is getting the Hy-hard One somewhere else.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 26, 2013 11:53AM

I am guessing they assumed I was wealthy. I can't imagine it was my ruggedly handsome looks that attracted them, although I think a couple of them do it just to see me get flustered.

If I were the OP's family member though, I'd be careful about assuming that any flirtation is harmless. The last thing he wants is for Miss Justlegal to get pissed and run to the wife saying they actually did something. Good way to get screwed without getting screwed.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 26, 2013 12:37PM

Are you kidding?......I try to make this an every day occurence!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.