HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Happy Feelgood Story of the Day- Crazed CA Man Tries to Amputate His Own Arms in Home Depot
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 11, 2013 10:51AM

Horrified shoppers could only watch as a "crazed" man tried to cut off his arms by sawing them both to the bone in a busy suburban Home Depot store in West Covina, Los Angeles.

Customers at the home improvement outlet watched as he grabbed several small saws - usually used to cut sheet rock - and began slicing open his arms.

He soon passed out on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

An off-duty paramedic was shopping nearby and sprang into action - collecting twine and rags from shelves to secure makeshift tourniquets over the wounds.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/crazed-calif-man-attempts-amputate-arms-saws-home-improvement-store-article-1.1313514#ixzz2QANykELG
Attachments:
Nick-Vujicic-swimming1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Happy Feelgood Story of the Day- Crazed CA Man Tries to Amputate His Own Arms in Home Depot
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:01AM

I'm sure alot of people in the store were freaked out but I find his behavior quite disarming.

Re: Happy Feelgood Story of the Day- Crazed CA Man Tries to Amputate His Own Arms in Home Depot
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:09AM

Dr. Kavorkian his mutant ass.

Date: April 11, 2013 11:11AM

I've always maintained it should be personal choice whether one should bear arms.
Attachments:
phpYXEprk

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:13AM

Some crazed liberal trying to prove a point of not needing to be armed.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:45AM

Why did they save him?

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: April 11, 2013 12:01PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure alot of people in the store were freaked
> out but I find his behavior quite disarming.

Come on, a man was seriously injured. There's nothing humerus about the situation.

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 11, 2013 12:13PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Why did they save him?

The cops were ready to open fire on him but then they saw that he was unarmed.

Posted by: Lapping away ()
Date: April 11, 2013 12:25PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Why did they save him?

So you can sit on his lap?

Posted by: that must have hurt ()
Date: April 11, 2013 12:33PM

HD should ebay that saw. Some freak would pay out the ass for it. It would be funny if they put the saw in the clearance section.

Trying to cut your arm off with this is not the best tool to use.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/100660208?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051&N=5yc1vZc26q&R=100660208#.UWblDFei1OU

It would be funny if he tries to sue HD after the fact with some frivolous lawsuit.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: April 11, 2013 12:55PM

How do you cut off BOTH arms?

Date: April 11, 2013 01:20PM

Video fuckers...

Where is it?

We know it exists....

Posted by: Libtard ()
Date: April 11, 2013 03:47PM

I think we should ban Home Depot from carrying saws as it is way to dangerous. Even better, lets ban all saws so nobody gets hurt again.

Posted by: Goldstein and Goldstein ()
Date: April 11, 2013 04:40PM

Dont worry he will sue Home Depot and the makers of the saw for not putting a warning label on them "Not to be used to saw off arms or legs".

Posted by: Luke ()
Date: April 11, 2013 05:56PM

Right before he did that he heard "Luke, I am your father" in his head.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 11, 2013 06:09PM

I'm surprised nobody stopped him when they saw what he was doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: April 11, 2013 06:49PM

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Date: April 11, 2013 07:31PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> I'm surprised nobody stopped him when they saw
> what he was doing.

Hey! Give me that buzzsaw!

You first.

Posted by: another one ()
Date: April 11, 2013 07:48PM

i wonder if everyone who was just standing around watching was arms length away

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 11, 2013 07:51PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> what he was doing.

It's the bystander effect, the more people that are in a situation to help, the less likely the person in need will get help. Everyone assumes someone else will come to the rescue.

Posted by: i saw it ()
Date: April 11, 2013 07:53PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> what he was doing.

Date: April 11, 2013 08:02PM

Ah very good then!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.