HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Over a dozen wounded in Texas mass stabbing --- At least the maniac did not use a gun
Posted by: Dr Misery ()
Date: April 09, 2013 02:50PM

Just imagine how many would be dead if he had used a gun

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Over a dozen wounded in Texas mass stabbing --- At least the maniac did not use a gun
Posted by: Daniel Boone ()
Date: April 09, 2013 02:52PM

Those high-capacity knife sheaths come in handy.

Re: Over a dozen wounded in Texas mass stabbing --- At least the maniac did not use a gun
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 09, 2013 02:57PM

What was his race and nationality?

Posted by: texan=pussy ()
Date: April 09, 2013 03:03PM

how do 14 people get stabbed? even if 1 or 2 are caught by surprise, 12 to 1 is pretty favorable as far as odds are concerned. what a pussy ass state. i bet at least 20 of these skinny-obese yuppie pussies would get stabbed under the same circumstances in NOVA.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 09, 2013 03:07PM

texan=pussy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how do 14 people get stabbed?

This happens in the UK and China all the time.

Posted by: Not Sure Either ()
Date: April 09, 2013 03:27PM

texan=pussy Wrote:
> how do 14 people get stabbed?

How does a plane get hijacked with a box-cutter?

I guess sometimes you just have to be there to understand, and the people that were aren't providing a whole lot of insight.

Date: April 09, 2013 03:32PM

Thankfully these individuals did not lose their lives.

Posted by: Dr. Misery sux ()
Date: April 09, 2013 03:46PM

They should have used guns. That was a waste of a perfectly ggod rampage!!!

There are waaaayyy too many people in the USA and on the planet. This is the only way to control the population.

.....do you think oblamer will hold a press conference and give one of his self righteous lectures about the need for Knife control laws?

Posted by: Cho Me Down ()
Date: April 09, 2013 03:49PM

Nobody will die, yet the NRA will try to use this while totally missing the point that no one died.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: April 09, 2013 04:56PM

Cho Me Down Wrote:
> Nobody will die, yet the NRA will try to use this
> while totally missing the point that no one died.

First you dont know that no one will die. Second if no one does its only because of luck. Just like not everyone stabbed dies not everyone shot dies. Theyres plenty of people dead in china and the UK from similar things.

Its you thats missed the point that its the person thats the problem not the weapon. Unless of course youre going to argue an evil gun near by made him do it

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 09, 2013 05:00PM

Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> Cho Me Down Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nobody will die, yet the NRA will try to use
> this
> > while totally missing the point that no one
> died.
>
>
> First you dont know that no one will die. Second
> if no one does its only because of luck. Just
> like not everyone stabbed dies not everyone shot
> dies. Theyres plenty of people dead in china and
> the UK from similar things.
>
> Its you thats missed the point that its the person
> thats the problem not the weapon. Unless of
> course youre going to argue an evil gun near by
> made him do it

+1

And...it was an Exacto knife.

Crazy (and or stupid) people will do crazy things....with whatever they can get their hands on.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: April 09, 2013 05:33PM

The stabber looks like a hearing impaired version of eesh.

PS. BAN EXACTO KINIVES!1

Posted by: liberal media ()
Date: April 09, 2013 05:33PM

Cho Me Down Wrote:
> Nobody will die, yet the NRA will try to use this
> while totally missing the point that no one died.

It is okay if people get hurt? Tell that to the people who were stabbed.

Was the knife legally obtained?

I can't believe we live in a country where in some states you have to register a gun MAGAZINE but you don't have to register deadly knives!!!

We don't have a violence problem, it is the guns' fault. Even in knife attacks, right? MORE GUN CONTROL, LESS BAD BEHAVIOR CONTROL

Posted by: barry obobo ()
Date: April 09, 2013 05:40PM

It happened in Texas, Bush is from Texas
Attachments:
Bush_Fault.gif

Date: April 09, 2013 06:55PM

If this person had a gun it is likely that 14 or more would be dead right now. If a lunatic is able to injure 14 with an exacto knife, it is fair to say that he would have killed people if he used a gun.

Also, for those that argue that knives kill people too, then why out of 14 people stabbed, none have died?

I am thankful that this person did not have a gun to commit this act.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 09, 2013 07:01PM

Great now we will have to hide the table settings and the letter opener from the Feds.

Date: April 09, 2013 07:02PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> If this person had a gun it is likely that 14 or
> more would be dead right now. If a lunatic is able
> to injure 14 with an exacto knife, it is fair to
> say that he would have killed people if he used a
> gun.
>
> Also, for those that argue that knives kill people
> too, then why out of 14 people stabbed, none have
> died?
>
> I am thankful that this person did not have a gun
> to commit this act.

Death comes slowly from a knife douchebag

Date: April 09, 2013 07:04PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> gun.

No its not. You dont know what kind of shot he is, or if people would have run at the first sound of a gun shot. The only thing thats likely is that you hate guns.

> died?

Because it was an exacto knife. Youre seriously trying to argue knives dont kill people, Im not even sure how to respond to that.

> to commit this act.

Those evil guns always making people do bad things right?

Posted by: Mr. Doubtfire ()
Date: April 09, 2013 07:08PM

Latest is that he was a gun nut posing as a knife nut and was using this attack as a diversionary tactic to sidetrack the gun laws.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 09, 2013 07:08PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> gun.
>
> died?
>
> to commit this act.

It's Texas.

Everyone has a gun in Texas.

Except on school grounds.

Why blame the knife/gun and not look at the crazy person?

They aren't possessed. They don't control the people that hold them.

The people on the other hand.......seem to get a free pass every time they do something like this.

Date: April 09, 2013 07:09PM

I'm too lazy to look up the statistics but if you can provide me with a figure that shows that knives kill people at the rate that guns kill people, or even a figure that is within a few hundred, please, by all means prove your point sir. Until then, you are wrong.

P.S.
I don't hate guns, I think they are too easily accessed by people who should not have them.

P. P.S.
Do you think the people stabbed screamed, possibly alerting others that an attack is taking place? Do you think if this person was able to get close enough to stab someone with an exacto knife that he would likely not need to be a good shot?

Food for thought for a starved brain.

Date: April 09, 2013 07:17PM

Those statistics are hard to find aren't they?

Date: April 09, 2013 07:34PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> I'm too lazy to look up the statistics but if you
> can provide me with a figure that shows that
> knives kill people at the rate that guns kill
> people, or even a figure that is within a few
> hundred, please, by all means prove your point
> sir. Until then, you are wrong.

Knives kill people period. Depending on the knife it can be just as deadly, like a gun its all about placement. You get hit in the arm youre probably fine, you take one to the neck or chest its probably game over.

> P.S.
> I don't hate guns, I think they are too easily
> accessed by people who should not have them.

Criminals will have guns no matter what laws there are just like people that want to hurt people will do so whether guns are legal or not. Murder and assaults didnt start when gun powder was invented.

> P. P.S.
> Do you think the people stabbed screamed, possibly
> alerting others that an attack is taking place? Do
> you think if this person was able to get close
> enough to stab someone with an exacto knife that
> he would likely not need to be a good shot?
>
> Food for thought for a starved brain.

I have no clue how people reacted. Im sure after he got a few people they probably did, its much easier to conceal an exacto than a gun though. Getting close with an exacto knife is one thing people seeing a kid like that holding a pistol wouldnt have let him just walk up to them. But theres no point in playing the what if game because you cant say anything would have happened for sure other than what did.

Or you can turn it around and instead of saying if he had a gun more people would die saying that if he wasnt a psycho people wouldnt have been stabbed. Or if others had a gun he would have been stopped.

Date: April 09, 2013 07:37PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> Those statistics are hard to find aren't they?

You mean no existent statistics that dont exist since every wounds survival rate is dependent on the location, a persons health, the ability of the doctors and hospital, response time, and many other facts that have nothing to do with the weapon.

Not to mention knives arent standard, some have no danger others are very dangerous, then how you stabbed or sliced, whether you twisted the blade inside ect.

You asking for an impossible comparison doesnt prove anything other than a lack of familiarity with weapons

Date: April 09, 2013 07:39PM

> died?

Because it was a fucking X-Acto knife. The blade is only like an inch long. Sounds like he went ape and grabbed what was near him and started stabbing away.

Had it been something like Ka-Bar, people probably would have died.

Posted by: Fhgbjdf ()
Date: April 09, 2013 07:43PM

BEH Wrote:
> What was his race and nationality?

White or Korean. I'm 100% sure.

Date: April 09, 2013 07:46PM

Date: April 09, 2013 07:57PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> Those statistics are hard to find aren't they?

What if he threw a can of burning gas on a group of people?

Thye may not die but they would sure as hell be fucked up for life.

Ban gasoline?

Date: April 09, 2013 08:24PM

Someone find me some statistics on how many people per year are killed from guns and other weapons. There are specific statistics that even include deaths from use of tools. I know they are out there, I found them for a paper I wrote but I am too lazy to find them again.

NOW GO!

P.S. I don't want any of your statistics from bullshit sources, so please site your source...you bunch of college drop outs and conspiracy theorists.

Date: April 09, 2013 08:34PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> Someone find me some statistics on how many people
> per year are killed from guns and other weapons.
> There are specific statistics that even include
> deaths from use of tools. I know they are out
> there, I found them for a paper I wrote but I am
> too lazy to find them again.
>
> NOW GO!
>
> P.S. I don't want any of your statistics from
> bullshit sources, so please site your source...you
> bunch of college drop outs and conspiracy
> theorists.

Typical liberal keep changing the subject to what you want.

Basically all youve shown is your too stupid to find the fbi crime reports on your own yet you have an opinion on things you know nothing about.

But just because you are helpless heres the last four years of the number of people killed by knives each year since 2011 1,817, 1,888, 1,836 1,732, 1,694.

If you cant do your own research you shouldnt bother to state things like theyre facts

Date: April 09, 2013 08:35PM

Edit: I mean since 2007 for the knife stats

Date: April 09, 2013 09:10PM

Can you provide me with a source LL102, also, you forgot to post the staggering number of gun deaths to provide context.

Changing the subjects huh? Please state the multiple subjects that I have brought up and how they are attempts to dilute the topic.

Posted by: Ban Gingers Now ()
Date: April 09, 2013 09:15PM

Ban Gingers Now!

All of them.

Especially those damn assault gingers.

cyfair-suspect-0409.jpeg"

Date: April 09, 2013 09:23PM

Dr Misery Wrote:
> Can you provide me with a source LL102, also, you
> forgot to post the staggering number of gun deaths
> to provide context.
>
> Changing the subjects huh? Please state the
> multiple subjects that I have brought up and how
> they are attempts to dilute the topic.

The fact youre trying to use something that has nothing to do with guns as a justification for anything with guns is almost as sad as the fact that you are incapable of doing research.

It took less than a minute to find them in the fbi crime reports which if you read my post would know thats where it came from.

If you cared so much youd go look at it yourself. I know the answer to your question but Im not going to spoon feed everything to you. If you want to try and make a argument learn to support it

Date: April 09, 2013 09:26PM

I think the point here is it doesnt matter if more are killed by guns, knives, baseball bats, sledgehammers, or a pair of tweezers. What is the common denominator for all these incidents?

CRAZY FUCKING PEOPLE!

So, we need to ban CRAZY FUCKING PEOPLE!

Posted by: khnk6 ()
Date: April 09, 2013 11:25PM

Stabitha Wrote:

>
> What if he threw a can of burning gas on a group
> of people?
>
> Thye may not die but they would sure as hell be
> fucked up for life.
>
> Ban gasoline?

^^^This ignorant thinking is fucking amazing.

Someone stabbed some people, it has nothing to do with the gun issue in this country. Apples and oranges - just like when people say, there are more auto or heart related deaths than gun related and try to compare.

Please stfu if you can not make the proper distinctions between guns and (insert something totally unrelated here).

Posted by: Quick Dylan ()
Date: April 10, 2013 03:55AM

His name is Dylan Quick and quick he was LOL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.