HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Aluminua, Barium Sprayed over Fairfax County 4/7/13
Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: April 07, 2013 03:47PM

There have been no studies to find out if this goverment program of spraying these chemicals into our atmosphere is safe.

Remember this chemtrail method of treating our skies has been implimented worldwide through the United Nations.

Many government officials here in America are not even aware of it.

How dare evil world powers perpetrate this evil upon society and deprive us of our inalienable right to blue sky's, clean air, uncontaminated soil, and filterable water.

Yea, Yea , MLK is a lunatic. That's exactly what the perpetrators of this crime against humanity want you to say. Infact they are banking and betting on it.

For now, another day of chemtrails turning a blue sky hazy.

Winds appear to be strong enough at high altitudes to push most of the manmaid overcast south and southwest.

This is the second major treatment in 5 days.

Citizens of other countries around the world are laughing at American complacency and laziness which allows this to continue unfettered while it still has a chance to be stopped. They're asking "why can't America learn from the tyrannical takeovers by governments around the world where it is too late to reverse?

Wake up fairfax county NWO is here already. How far will you let it go?

edit by Cary (the admin): Poster, please cite your sources. Provide a link or evidence that these activities are taking place. As it stands you have provided no evidence for anyone to take your seriously. This thread will be moved to Off-Topic in 24 hours if evidence is not produced.

edit by Cary (the admin) #2: This thread is garbage. Poster, learn some basic science before spewing half-brained conspiracy theories in Fairfax General. You're just detracting from the real conspiracies. Moving thread to Off-Topic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2013 02:45PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aluminua, Barium Sprayed over Fairfax County 4/7/13
Posted by: FFU timez ()
Date: April 07, 2013 03:54PM

it's the liberals trying to brainwash us to take our guns, this chemical is a mind control agent

Posted by: wondering2 ()
Date: April 07, 2013 04:46PM

There is truth to what you are saying. There are youtube videos that you can look up that outline the issue and uncover the 'secret' conferences regarding manipulation of the atmosphere of weather with chemical agents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

People need to wake up. Unfortunately, it is more comfortable to remain in denial. Once a person wakes up, life changes and you can no longer pretend that all is well. Panic, anger, fear, rage, and incredible powerlessness become a daily reality. And then when you try to speak to friends or family about the issue, you get the blank stare of disbelief.

Wake up.

Posted by: brethren ()
Date: April 07, 2013 04:53PM

What should this thread become now?

HAARP or Spiderman?

Date: April 07, 2013 04:57PM

I am assuming that brethern is either asleep, in denial or is being underwritten by M.

Posted by: teabag me ()
Date: April 07, 2013 05:17PM

soon our freedoms will be gone and obama will take over as a dictator. with no guns to defend ourselves we will be forced into labor camps. the US will align with North Korea and China. together they will spread the new agenda on the world. America will cease to exist. we are doomed brothers, we are doomed.

Date: April 07, 2013 05:20PM

Yes, teabag me, that is right.

People, wake up. In front of your eyes, the life that you know, is slowly being eroded.

Posted by: teabag me ()
Date: April 07, 2013 06:20PM

we will all be zombies... not undead, but mindless nonetheless

Date: April 07, 2013 07:04PM

Many people are already zombies--asleep when awake. The only hope is those of us who are not in denial and are willing to risk speaking up.

Date: April 07, 2013 07:41PM

wondering2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am assuming that brethern is either asleep, in
> denial or is being underwritten by M.

LOL

None of the three. I do know that government is manipulating our minds to their evil ends, I just reject the chemtrails hypothesis.

Why would they need to spray all these chemicals into the atmosphere where people of their own kind might be effected.

They have something much better - television.

Also, why do you think that Obama has just announced vast new funding for research into the human mind. It is supposedly to help advance health care. Nope, it is to advance psychological control of the population.

As I recall, Gov did quite a bit of this type of thing in the 1950's, and just look what it got us.

Date: April 07, 2013 08:18PM

I apologize brethren. You are not asleep after all. I also agree that the whole brain mapping plan is suspect. I am not sure what the true motive is but I agree with your train of thought and that we should be skeptical and worried about this whole thing.

With regards to chemtrails, if you watch the documentary, you see that one theory of the atmospheric manipulation is to create GMO seeds that can tolerate the changes in atmosphere that result from putting these chemicals in the air and that non GMO plant life, which is basically all of the living species at this moment, will not be able to exist in the newly maipulated climate. So, this gives companies like M. total control and world domination regarding seeds, food, plant life etc. Very scary indeed.

Again, I apologize for being harsh towards you.

Posted by: Justice league ()
Date: April 07, 2013 08:36PM

What's next? Aquaman gonna drown in a fuckin tub?

Date: April 07, 2013 08:39PM

No problem.

I will make the time to watch that documentary.

Thanks.

Posted by: control freaks ()
Date: April 07, 2013 08:46PM

yea, that stuff was crazy again this afternoon--watching the haze come up and then seeing the difference between the obvious contrails and whatever else is up there. . . i wish i believed in the chemtrail theory more. . . i mean that seems like way too many to be involved to even remotely keep a lid on it

Posted by: GoBackToCrazylandWillYa ()
Date: April 07, 2013 09:00PM

Talk about having a conversation with yourself. Almost all of the screenames on this thread appear to be brand new.

Gee, you don't suppose its the same person do ya?

Date: April 07, 2013 09:05PM

You won't believe this shit!!! Today I saw elvis riding a AMF year harley heading to Kilroy's with Jimmy Hoffa on the back!
It's true my brothers.

Date: April 08, 2013 10:35AM

Thankyou "wondering2" for adding to the truth some important points.

Today 4/8/13 is another Chemtrail enduced gray day. Airliners are spraying chemicals to reduce the sunlight and therefore counteract global warming.

The problem is that the chemicals being used have been shown to weaken people's immune systems in the short term. No long term studies have yeilded data as of yet.

On youtube one can find answers and questions the main stream propoganda machine refuses to address and answer respectively. Why?

Very simple, they are all owned by the people perpetrating these crimes upon the world.

And by the way, Obama is a dictator, a muslim terrorist, and a pathological liar.

Wondering2 is right, stay stupid sheeple!!

Posted by: Jon-Bob ()
Date: April 08, 2013 12:10PM

So that's what all of thosw World War II bombers were doing en route their targets...go look at old war videos...there were thousands of "bombers" that were actually spraying chemicals...thanks for clearing that up!

Posted by: the true conspiracy ()
Date: April 08, 2013 12:12PM

I'm afraid you have it all wrong. This is in actuality a neo-con conspiracy to run the world into Armageddon and Obama is simply a puppet of distraction. Do you seriously think that the republicans in office and the RNC are as incompetent as they seem? Ho ho, have you ever been fleeced! It's all a secret conspiracy, originating in the secret meetings among the cognoscenti of American Enterprise Institute, Project for the New American Century and the Center for Security Policy.

Their plan all along has been a "controlled burn" - that is to let Obama and the liberal agenda to run this great nation into the ground. Then the glorious Conservative phoenix will rise from the ashes to lead this nation. The citizens will happily put all faith and trust into the new conservative movement, and our great and wonderful military-industrial complex will takes it's rightful place in world domination, and bomb all commie scum out of existence.

Posted by: GoBackToCrazyLandWillYa ()
Date: April 08, 2013 01:06PM

Yup ... another day ... but still the same guy having a conversation with himself under five different screen names

*Yawn*

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: April 08, 2013 01:52PM

Look, nova is FULL of sketchy, odd stuff. The CIA is in langley, ffs.

I've seen plenty of contrails around nova, and by plenty I mean I've seen them literally every day for years now.

I've seen drones, those pesky Uv equipped grow heli's, i've seen Fairfax County cops(several times) wandering around aimlessly in the woods far outside their juresdiction, now that's suspicious.

Planes ejecting water vapor as they fly that "just so happens" to take hours to vanish, to really beleive they are spraying chems, it takes a really out of touch individual to beleive this shit.

Theres a massive gulf between Germany admitting that they had done chemtrail spraying "at some point", and the conclusion that somehow you're smart enough to have caught NATO with their pants down, and that the goverment would spray their own senators, officials, and many of the top defense contractors in the world, which are localized here, btw. In NOVA. And that if only you could show others the light, they would see the truth that only you were smart enough to glean.

I mean, you really don't beleive that do you? Surely you're not that out of touch. Thats the problem with conspiracy theorists, they become so immersed in their own lies that they start to get a rush off of the knowlege that they're enlightened, somehow smarter than the "sheeple" around them. Then, add in a disdain for anything logical, and you've got a truther.

There's a logical, science based reason as to why it can take contrails several hours to dissipate, and it's got nothing to do with chemicals in the water vapor.

Date: April 08, 2013 07:12PM

There are many chemtrails in the sky now.

They are not contrails because I saw two airliners at the same time one with chemtrails and one with normal contrails.

Date: April 08, 2013 07:41PM

Eyedea because there are far too many go along to get along indoctrinated and totally propogandized people such as yourself, who speak as though they are well educated, the disease of denial flourishes and defeats truth.

This situation has absolutely nothing to do with my IQ. Another dead giveaway that you've been jaded by society is you hurl an insult or two to put me on the defensive and change the subject. While I don't blame you because you are just part of the status quo I must inform you that your ploy failed miserably.

Chemtrails did not originate in my brain- not even close. There is avery large scientific community not strapped to the NWO agenda that disagrees with you completely as a matter of fact not opinion or theory and of course you think you're smarter than everyone who talks about the outlandish and undeniable evil in the world.

It is laughable that you follow the exact same scheme for dealing with truth as do all liberals. Deamonize the messenger and retain control over the masses(sheeple).

May God bless you and most importantly I pray that you will be saved by Jesus Christ and therfore sparred from the ravages of deception.

Posted by: Serviam ()
Date: April 08, 2013 08:46PM

Suck up all the chemicals my liberal friends and revel at the NWO! Seriously though it is kind of sad to think we are polluting the environment in the name of Global Warming/Cooling/ or is it climate change today? I do appologize for the sucky photography.

Maybe we should hammer Jerry Connolly's Orfice (Ha):

(202) 225-1492

Ask him why we pay taxes for such a quack science--that even the fearless and fanatical leader, Al Gore, the Lord of Dance, thinks this is radical.Yeah, we are all in trouble. Some of us will die sooner but everyone will be swallowed by the Leviathan, as the radicals rein in Washington.
Attachments:
photo(1).JPG
photo(2).JPG
photo.JPG
IMG_0216.MOV

Posted by: teabag time ()
Date: April 08, 2013 09:00PM

careful brothers, you hear about the government putting a mind controlling substance called dihydrogen monoxide in our drinking water? This chemical is highly addictive, and has even been known to cause deaths. WAKE UP AMERICA!

Posted by: whizzer ()
Date: April 08, 2013 09:05PM

teabag time Wrote:
> careful brothers, you hear about the government
> putting a mind controlling substance called
> dihydrogen monoxide in our drinking water? This
> chemical is highly addictive, and has even been
> known to cause deaths. WAKE UP AMERICA!

I ingested too much of that dihydrogen monoxide and had to pee.

Date: April 08, 2013 09:28PM

I love it how idiots fall back on the lame defense of one person posting under many names. Totally untrue but heck, if that defense makes you sleep better at night in your cloak of denial, then go ahead and keep repeating yourself.

I am one person, not many. I have posted under wondering2 in the grocery store thread, for example. So, I am not new nor the same as other people in this thread.

Wake up.

Posted by: GoBackToCrazyLandWillYa ()
Date: April 08, 2013 10:33PM

Sybil Wrote:
> I love it how idiots fall back on the lame defense
> of one person posting under many names. Totally
> untrue but heck, if that defense makes you sleep
> better at night in your cloak of denial, then go
> ahead and keep repeating yourself.
>
> I am one person, not many.

Sure you are dumbass.

Hopefully Cary will block your IP tomorrow so we don't have to put up with your idiocy anymore.

Posted by: Barryum ()
Date: April 08, 2013 10:57PM

wondering2 Wrote:
> I love it how idiots fall back on the lame defense
> of one person posting under many names. Totally
> untrue but heck, if that defense makes you sleep
> better at night in your cloak of denial, then go
> ahead and keep repeating yourself.

I don't care how many there are of you, it doesn't make you right. And if I'm naive, then you're paranoid.

Posted by: Mothman ()
Date: April 09, 2013 08:00AM

Think nice thoughts about free speech diversity, chumbugs. I haven't heard YET that the right of free opinion and the right to voice it have been suspended. Use it while you have it.

Posted by: karatechop ()
Date: April 09, 2013 08:16AM

I don't know why you are worried, just make a tinfoil hat and put a sweet potato up your butthole and you will be immune from chemtrails. Get a clue, morans.

you do understand this thing we call Dulles International, correct?
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 09, 2013 08:28AM

MLK republican Wrote:
> There have been no studies to find out if this
> goverment program of spraying these chemicals into
> our atmosphere is safe.
>
> Remember this chemtrail method of treating our
> skies has been implimented worldwide through the
> United Nations.
>
> Many government officials here in America are not
> even aware of it.
>
> How dare evil world powers perpetrate this evil
> upon society and deprive us of our inalienable
> right to blue sky's, clean air, uncontaminated
> soil, and filterable water.
>
> Yea, Yea , MLK is a lunatic. That's exactly what
> the perpetrators of this crime against humanity
> want you to say. Infact they are banking and
> betting on it.
>
> For now, another day of chemtrails turning a blue
> sky hazy.
>
> Winds appear to be strong enough at high altitudes
> to push most of the manmaid overcast south and
> southwest.
>
> This is the second major treatment in 5 days.
>
> Citizens of other countries around the world are
> laughing at American complacency and laziness
> which allows this to continue unfettered while it
> still has a chance to be stopped. They're asking
> "why can't America learn from the tyrannical
> takeovers by governments around the world where it
> is too late to reverse?
>
> Wake up fairfax county NWO is here already. How
> far will you let it go?
>
> edit by Cary (the admin): Poster, please cite
> your sources. Provide a link or evidence that
> these activities are taking place. As it stands
> you have provided no evidence for anyone to take
> your seriously. This thread will be moved to
> Off-Topic in 24 hours if evidence is not produced.
Attachments:
mlfw1062_NOlNX.gif

Posted by: 2livecrew ()
Date: April 22, 2013 04:32PM

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: April 22, 2013 08:35PM

2livecrew Wrote:
> Interesting...
>
> http://www.infowars.com/chemtrails-an-obvious-over
> head-pollutant-ignored-and-denied/

Well known conspiracy theorist. Nothing he says is actually validated by fact.

"“Weather manipulation through contrail formation… is in place and fully operational.”
Date: December 19, 2020 11:24PM

9. Government Sponsored Technologies for Weather Modification
September 30, 2011
Rising global temperatures, increasing population and degradation of water supplies have created broad support for the growing field of weather modification. The US government has conducted weather modification experiments for over half a century, and the military-industrial complex stands poised to capitalize on these discoveries.

One of the latest programs is HAARP, the High Frequency Active Aural Research Program. This technology can potentially trigger floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. The scientific idea behind HAARP is to “excite” a specific area of the ionosphere and observe the physical processes in that excited area with intention of modifying ecological conditions. HAARP can also be used as a weapon system, capable of selectively destabilizing agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

Another Environmental Modification (EnMod) program is that of atmospheric geoengineering, or cloud seeding, which has found new life since the global warming scare. Cloud seeding involves creating cirrus clouds from airplane contrails. Unlike regular contrails, which dissolve in minutes, these artificial contrails can last from several hoursto days. Once the artificial clouds have been created, they are used to reflect solar or manmade radiation.

At a recent international symposium, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” The only conspiracy surrounding geoengineering is that most governments and industry refuse to publicly admit what anyone can see in the sky or discover in peer-reviewed research. The Belfort Group has been working to raise public awareness about toxic aerial spraying, popularly referred to as chemtrails. However, scientists preferred the term ‘persistent contrails’ to describe the phenomenon, in an attempt to move the inquiry away from amateur conspiracy theories.

Dr. Vermeeren, Delft University of Technology, presented a 300-page scientific report entitled, “CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science, Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted by the United States and Its Allies.” He stated clearly, “Weather manipulation through contrail formation… is in place and fully operational.” Vermeeren mentioned a 1991 patent now held by Raytheon, a private defense contractor, with “18 claims to reduce global warming through stratospheric seeding with aluminum oxide… thorium oxide … and refractory Welsbach material.” Authors of the study expressed concern that Raytheon, a private corporation, makes daily flights spraying these materials in our skies with apparently minimal government oversight. Raytheon is the same company that holds the HAARP contract with the US.

Other countries are also experimenting. The Chinese government announced in April, 2007 the creation of the first-ever artificial snowfall over the city of Nagqu in Tibet. China now conducts more cloud-seeding projects than any other nation.

Sources:

“Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails,” Rady Ananda, Global Research, July 30, 2010. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20369

Dr. Coen Vermeeren, Video of Chemtrail Symposium speech, May 29, 2010 (beginning at 35 mins.). http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7299427

”Global Warming: An Effect of Weather Manipulation” The European Union Times online, January 3, 2010. http://www.eutimes.net/2010/01/global-warming-an-effect-of-weather-manipulation

“Man-Made Climate Change in the Skies,” March 28, 2011, Commonwealth Club National Podcast. http://commonwealthclub.org/events/archive/podcast/man-made-climate-change-skies-32811

“Persistent Jet Contrails & Man-made Clouds Change our Climate, Harming Agriculture & Our Natural Resources,” Rosalind Peterson, Agriculture Defense Coalition, July 12, 2009. http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/sites/default/files/file/articles/NWV_Persistent_Contrails_and_Man_Made_Clouds_July_12_2009_by_Rosalind_Peterson.pdf

Student Researcher: Noe Otero, San Francisco State University

Faculty Evaluator: Kenn Burrows, San Francisco State University

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2020 11:25PM by the real General Mahdi.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.